Mailboys Uncaged Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4: Yoga and the Undress Code.
4.6k words
4.55
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
19 Followers

My kinder, gentler vision of the mailgirl genre includes mailboys for equality. It's probably not necessary to read the three previous chapters, but I hope you'll want to. Thanks to Kenjisato, my editor, and Vitavie for an idea from Birth of a Mailgirl Day 02. This is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people is unintentional.

****

Sumitra Grewal was a skilled technical writer who recently started working at D-Flowco. She quickly became known for her insightful comments in meetings, and her generous nature. She loved hiking, sometimes leaving to head to the forest right after work on a warm afternoon. She was a fit, young woman whose thick, dark hair came down almost to her waist. Her dark eyes were her most striking feature. She was athletic with a pretty face and beautiful skin, but she was no fashion model. She had a pear-shaped figure, with breasts a bit too small and thighs a bit too large, to fit the traditional look of a model. She had thick eyebrows, an untrimmed bush and a wisp of armpit hair. She was also a naturist.

The job posting from D-Flowco was very attractive. Wages and benefits were good and there were opportunities for advancement in her field. Since graduating with a degree in business writing, she'd done some writing for a volunteer organization, but working as a server in a casual restaurant was her primary source of income. Her roommate told her she was crazy when Sumitra told her where she was applying to work.

"I accept that you often choose to be nude at home. How does working with women forced to run around the office naked and be gawked at by pervy men mesh with your values?" she asked. Sumitra pointed out that the D-Flowco website stated the behaviour of staff with mailboys and mailgirls was strictly regulated. No touching or leering was allowed.

She was happy with what she wrote as an example of her work for the selection process. The interview went well and a week later, she started at D-Flowco in one of many cubicles in a large room.

A few weeks later, wanting to demonstrate that her writing skills were a good fit for her new job, she came into work on a Sunday. She had an important presentation on Monday morning, and wanted it to be perfect. It was a nice sunny day but breezy, so she wore jeans and a new sweater. This was the first time she had worn it and it had not been washed.

As she worked, the sunlight through the window made her warm and the new sweater was starting to feel itchy. No one else was around, so she decided to take it off. She felt much better, and the sun shining through the window on her bare arms and chest was pleasantly warm. It seemed pointless to be wearing any clothes at all, so she slipped out of her bra, jeans, panties and sandals and continued her work. During the next couple of hours, she made one trip to the coffee room and another to the washroom without encountering anyone else.

She thought it was a bit daring to be not just working at her desk without clothes, but walking around the empty office. Sumitra was noticed by one of the security staff monitoring the cameras around the building. Her nudity was nothing remarkable, as mailgirls were seen almost all the time.

Lots of people she worked with loved the mailboys and mailgirls for the excitement they created at the office. No matter where you were, you might be suddenly face to face with a naked mailboy or mailgirl. Some people liked having a submissive to order around. Lots of others hated the idea of nude men and women walking quickly around the office delivering messages.

Sumitra just didn't care about the nudity. She'd seen and been seen by hundreds of naked people at naturist gatherings in the woods and on beaches over several years, since she realized how much more content she felt without clothing. For her, it was a body-freedom thing. She was frequently naked at home with her roommate, but put on clothes when her family came over to visit.

"Hi Sumitra. When did you become a mailgirl?" She jumped, startled by the voice from behind her. It was Rob, who worked on the other side of the office.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I came in to pick up a coat I left here on Friday, and I saw your computer was on. Why aren't you wearing your clothes?" he said, while forcing himself to focus on her eyes and not down at her nakedness. He was not totally successful at keeping his eyes away from her body but at least he didn't stare.

Sumitra was aware of the awkwardness of the situation. "Rob," she said, while turning her office chair around to face him. "It's okay to look." Using both hands, she swept her long hair up and behind her, uncovering her breasts.

She told him the story about the itchy sweater and how she preferred to be nude, but had not tried it at the office before. Rob was tempted to comment on how good she looked, but didn't want to risk getting on the wrong side of the workplace harassment rules, so he just said, "I must get going. Don't work too long on your weekend and I'll see you Monday."

The visit from Rob jolted her out of the flow of her writing and she took a moment to re-group before continuing. Checking in with herself, Sumitra felt mostly calm and confident. She was alert and focused on her writing, but there was a bit of excitement inside her, too. The presentation had been pretty good when she saved it on Friday afternoon, and now, after a couple of hours of work, it was much better. Some phrases that seemed stilted and wooden had become in tune with each other. She felt so energized working in her natural state, that she suddenly decided that she would be undressed for the presentation.

Monday morning, she made a cup of tea, briefly greeted a friend, and continued on her way to her cubicle. Sumitra hung her jacket on a hook, took off the rest of her clothes, folded them and put them in a drawer, then sat down to read her presentation one more time. She could hear voices of people talking on the phone and the sound of fingers on keyboards. She was not really visible to anyone else sitting at their desk and no one seemed to notice her nudity, except for Rob. He walked over from his desk across the room and glanced in her direction from a distance. He did not come close enough for conversation, though.

The managers meeting included her manager, Eileen Emersen, and several other managers including John Gilmour, Director of Human Resources. It started at 8:30am, but her presentation was not until 9:10am, so she first saw her manager when she opened the door into the meeting room holding her tablet.

Mrs. Emersen jumped out of her chair when she first saw her employee, interrupting the discussion. "Sumitra!" she barked. "Where are your clothes?" she demanded, as all eyes turned to the door. "Leave this room and don't come back until you're properly dressed for working in the office."

Sumitra stood there stunned. She appeared to the people sitting around the table as a vision of health with her dark eyes, brown skin, athletic body, dark, silky hair covering her breasts and her thick pubic hair covering between her legs. She realized that some people might be surprised, but she was not expecting such an aggressive reaction.

John Gilmour, senior manager in the room, quietly said, "Please sit down, Eileen. Sumitra, please sit on a side chair while we finish our questions on the current presentation.

When she was called to the table, Sumitra was still a bit stunned by her manager's reaction of a couple of minutes ago. She took a deep breath, set her worries about that aside, and made a great presentation. She was pleased with how it flowed. There were only a couple of questions and she answered them easily.

After Sumitra's presentation was complete, and many people got up to refill their coffee cups, John walked over to Sumitra and Eileen. "I truly don't know what properly dressed for working at the office means these days at D-Flowco," he said. "No one has made an issue of it and forced us to make a decision. In an office with mailgirls and mailboys running around naked delivering messages, I don't see how we can require other employees to wear clothing, if they would prefer not to.

"Sumitra. At least for now, it's okay for you to work without clothing. Please be aware that for the last couple of years, any woman working naked here was presumed to be a mailgirl. Some people may try to give you demerits for your grooming, drinking tea from a cup, using the elevator or refusing to drop down to your knees when ordered to do so. Just look them in the eye and say you're not a mailgirl and that they can talk to me if they have questions.

"Eileen. If you think you need to open a can of worms and write a dress code, think about it for a couple of days and let me know, so you can be drafted onto a new committee. I hope you decide you have more important things to do."

****

For Mailboy Twenty-one, known as Tim away from the office, morning yoga was the most uncomfortable part of his day. It was not the only time of day he was totally exposed to the sight of others, a feature of the mailgirl and mailboy program at D-Flowco. It was more than being seen walking past someone in a hallway or standing very close to bump his Mailboy Management Unit to record completion of a delivery. It was even more uncomfortable than the showers, cold water, of course, where he and the other naked delivery creatures washed themselves every morning and shaved their genitals sitting cross-legged on the floor. They must handle themselves, pulling penises and scrotums or labia and butt cheeks apart to ensure they were free of stubble. Mistress M, who was allowed to touch the mailgirls and mailboys, would frequently rub her fingertips across their bodies to determine whether they meet grooming standards. Failing her inspection was best avoided because that earned demerits and demerits led to being paddled. Of course. they were people, and not animals, but they're not treated like people.

Others in the office may have had a similar morning routine at home, but it's usually alone or in the company of someone they knew. Mailgirls and mailboys washed and shaved in full view of anyone on the other side of the one-way glass. They don't even know whether anyone was watching unless a cheer filtered through the mirrored glass, usually when two or more of the mailgirls gave one another some help getting clean all over.

Not that his opinion matters, but for Mailboy Twenty-one, morning yoga is the worst. Part of it is that the audience of D-Flowco employees getting coffee was much closer than when he was in the shower. At yoga, he could see them too and must not look them in the eye. He wore a cock cage to discourage getting a forbidden erection. All it really did was hide it because he would start to swell even before he got to the mat. His cock squeezed painfully against the unforgiving steel as he and three mailgirls followed the instructor's directions.

The young men and women had beautiful, toned bodies and yoga gave everyone in the office a chance to see them pose. The poses were mainly about stretching. Delivery of mail and messages gave them lots of cardio. Their athletic bodies held each pose for two or three minutes. Their private parts were not private at all, as there were many revealing and sexually explicit poses.

Today's 7:00am yoga class featured Mailgirls Two, Three, Eight and Mailboy Twenty-One posing for 20 minutes. They started with Sun Salutation as a warmup. Goddess Pose, with Yoni Mudra had their hands framing their mons, or in Twenty-One's case, his cock cage. The Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend exposed each mailgirl's pussy and anus. He found himself looking directly at Mailgirl Three's vagina as she did Wild Thing Pose, exposing her genitals and thrusting her breasts upward. His caged cock was thrust upward, too.

In Cat-Cow, Mailgirl Three, who liked to tease him, was in front of him again and his face was right behind her behind as they both stretched into Cow. She was starting to sweat and Twenty-One could smell her perspiration and her arousal, as they moved in sync. He loved the way her vagina opened each time. He tried to think of something else. He'd never had an orgasm in his cage but he was close. There would be no hiding it from all the people watching. They concluded with a couple of standing poses and returned to the locker room to wait for their first call of the morning. He wanted to take a cold shower to rinse off the sweat and arousal but there was no time. His MMU chimed and he was immediately on his way for a pickup.

****

Her two-year contract was complete and this was the last day for Mailgirl Seven. Monday morning, she'd return to her previous position as Angie the Human Resources Technician. Naomi Oyama considered her to be a good mailgirl. She'd been cheerful and dependable. She'd also been flippant and sometimes rolled her eyes when she thought no one could see. When Mistress M caught her being disrespectful, there was an immediate and painful trip to the spanking bench, so Seven was a lot more careful not to be seen.

Naomi didn't want to lose her and her experience and have to train another new mailgirl. As Manager of the Mailgirls/Mailboys Program at D-Flowco, she made generous financial offers for her to stay. Angie was tempted. The two-year mailgirl bonus had allowed her to pay off student loans. Two more years would earn her a condo down payment, which would be a really good thing.

She didn't mind the work, and did not often get too many demerits, but she was always nervous about telling people from her past about the work she was doing. She usually just said she was doing administrative work for D-Flowco and changed the subject, but sometimes there was no way around being more specific. Some people didn't believe her when she said she was a naked mailgirl. Other people were critical. Sometimes people suddenly needed to be somewhere else.

Her family did not approve, and were a little bit comforted by knowing it was just a two-year contract. They expected her to start wearing clothes to work again and continue her human resources career.

After her shower and a session on the yoga mat, her first delivery was to Scott Creavers, one of the D-Flowco managers. He wasn't a bad guy, but always took his time looking her over when he saw her. He had sent her to the showers a few times over the years, when she was salty from running the stairways and hallways of the office, but was not abusive about it.

Today, he ordered her into the 'toes' inspection position as soon as she arrived at his office. He looked carefully at her face, neck, and breasts. He had not yet tapped her MMU and waited for it to flash red to indicate she was late before he tapped. That earned her a demerit.

"I understand retiring mailgirls get a paddling to remember and I've just contributed to your going-away present. You're welcome," he said with a grin. Scott then ordered her to turn around and do 'ankles' giving him a good view of her ass and shaved vagina. "This is my last chance to tell you something, before it's illegal, once normal human resources rules apply."

Seven was starting to change her opinion about Scott not being a bad guy. This was getting creepy.

"I've always found you beautiful. Your becoming a mailgirl was a dream come true. 'Feet'." Seven changed to the new pose. "I love seeing you naked. Your breasts are just the right size to move a bit when you walk and more when you run. I always stop and turn to watch your ass as you walk away. I will always remember watching you shave, pulling your folds to one side and the other as your razor removes any trace of stubble.

"No matter what you are wearing in future, I'll always be thinking of you naked even though I won't be able to say a single word." Regretting that she could not say a word in response, or even roll her eyes, Seven was relieved when her MMU sent her to a pickup.

Her last day was a busy Friday. She became salty and found time for quick showers. She also earned more demerits than usual. Her end of day visit to the spanking bench was for twenty strokes of the paddle and Mistress M was not gentle. After work, drinks with mailgirls and mailboys ended with lots of hugs and kidding about the demerits she was going to give them next week. Home for the weekend was a relaxing time to think about her future. She had to sit carefully on padded furniture, as the pain from the paddling slowly faded.

Monday morning was primarily spent reading to catch up on things that had changed in the last two years she'd been away from human resources. She had meetings to attend and her own schedule to plan, instead of just going where her MMU told her to go.

Angie felt awkward in clothes at work. Some of her old favourites for the office were out of style or didn't fit very well. She missed the buzz and being part of an exclusive group of women and men. By Tuesday night, she had made her decision and came to work early on Wednesday morning in just a sundress and sandals. When she arrived, she went straight to Ms. Oyama's office, stripped off her clothes and knelt on the office floor with wide open knees, her hands behind her back and her bare breasts raised.

Naomi was pleasantly surprised to see her when she arrived. "This mailgirl begs to return to her duties," Seven said, keeping her eyes on the floor in front of her. "Please let me be Mailgirl Seven again."

****

Christopher from Escalated Customer Concerns (ECC) had a serious crush on Mailgirl Nine. It dated back to before Jill became a mailgirl and they were co-workers in that department. He loved her smile, red hair and freckles, but was too nervous to ask her out. He checked the yoga schedule every morning and made sure he was there to get coffee when he could watch her curvy body on the mat. He sat at a nearby table to watch her pose when he had time. Later one day, Nine did a delivery to ECC and it did not go well.

Jeremy from accounting was checking files in ECC to clarify some numbers. One of D-Flowco's oldest clients still used a paper-based system, and he checked the paperwork at ECC to make sure it matched the online system. ECC employees, particularly the women, were fed up with his borderline-inappropriate behaviour which was mainly staring, standing too close and making comments that could be interpreted as sexual. He was careful not to touch anyone, or otherwise cross the line that would get him in trouble with Human Resources. Jeremy was annoying and the ECC staff wanted him to finish his work there as soon as possible.

He was looking at his phone, carrying some papers, and walking out of ECC just as Nine entered with a delivery she was rushing to make on time. Neither of them was paying much attention to where they were going. They crashed together and both of them ended up on the carpet with papers strewn all around them.

Jeremy, who had the wind knocked out of him, was outraged! They both struggled to get back on their feet. Nine apologized using all the prescribed words, and squatted to pick up the papers, but Jeremy ordered her into the 'toes' inspection position and started issuing demerits for not watching where she was going. Nine was upset and in obvious pain from the collision but Jeremy issued more demerits and called her ugly, lazy, and too stupid to be a mailgirl.

At this point, Nine's friend had her fill of Jeremy and came to her defence. Mavis stepped over to the two of them and said, "Leave Jill alone!"

Jeremy couldn't believe a woman was actually challenging him and said, "Stop calling her by name. Nine is a clumsy mailgirl and using her name is not allowed."

"I know Jill's a mailgirl, she volunteered, but I'm not speaking to her now, I'm speaking to you. She's still Jill to us and we respect her for having the guts to be a mailgirl," Mavis responded angrily.

storymac
storymac
19 Followers
12