Mailboys Uncaged Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher was tired of Jeremy too and told him, "She's not ugly and you're not exactly fashion model material yourself." Christopher, who rides his bicycle a lot, took off his shirt and said, "Take off your shirt Jeremy. Let's see what your belly looks like. Six pack or muffin top? My money is on the muffin."

Mavis was happy to see Jeremy had become a target of more people. She looked over at her co-worker Penny, who knowingly nodded back. Both young women pulled off their tops and bras and joined Christopher in yelling at Jeremy. "Hey! This is what real women look like! We're not all skinny fashion models from your fantasies," Penny said. Jeremy started in on her, looking for any flaws and said he had a right to complain about that mailgirl.

"I dare you to take your shirt off, you flabby and weak excuse for a man," Christoper added. Not content to stop there, Christopher stripped out of his shoes, jeans and underwear, too. "Come on Jeremy. It's time to step up." Caught up in the excitement, Mavis stepped out of her skirt and panties, Penny did the same, and in one mad moment the women and men from ECC were almost all naked in solidarity with Jill, who was standing nearby.

Overwhelmed by the loud, verbal attack and surrounded by so many naked people, Jeremy retreated toward the elevator. He ran past John Gilmour who stumbled on the disturbance on his way to a meeting. Also in the hallway was Mistress M whose smartphone alerted her to the string of demerits Nine was getting at ECC. Mistress M waded through the nude throng, took a stunned-looking Nine by the arm and escorted her down to the showers.

"Mailgirls exist to improve employee morale and productivity at D-Flowco," she said. "You have failed. You have created a disturbance, and you will be punished."

John had received several complaints about Jeremy, who had been warned more than once. Surrounded by several complaining, naked men and women, and working hard to stifle a smile, he said, "Your uniforms are not an issue, so long as you're not on a video call, but I hear phones ringing so return to your desks. If anyone wants to make a complaint about something, you know how to find the form on the D-Flowco intranet."

Some ECC staff suddenly realized what they'd done, and hurried to cover their breasts and genitals and to replace clothing. Mavis was still on a high about how they chased Jeremy away, and said to Penny, "So this is what it feels like to be Jill as a mailgirl." They both left their clothes off and stayed naked for the remaining hours of the afternoon. A couple of women, uncomfortable with total nudity, just pulled on their panties. The guys were not so comfortable and put their clothes back on again, in some cases to hide their erections from seeing their co-workers naked. It was not easy to see who was dressed and who was not because of the cubicles they worked in, but word had spread and there was more traffic than usual on that floor that afternoon.

Mailgirl Nine had passed 25 demerits. Mistress M ordered her into the shower, and then pointed toward the spanking bench. Nine was short and had to jump up and pull herself forward to be in the proper position bent over the spanking bench for 10 smacks of Mistress M's leather tawse. Her bottom was wet and the spanking stung more than usual. She had noticeably red ass cheeks for the rest of the day.

Later that afternoon, wanting to thank Christopher, Jill waited outside the door to the bike locker. He was delighted to see her and agreed to go for a drink. He rolled his bike back into the secure storage and they walked away together. "I like the way you look at me when you watch morning yoga," Jill said. "I get tingly feeling your eyes all over me and I mean everywhere, E, V, E, R, Y, W, H, E, R, E." Jill sometimes spelled words for emphasis when she was excited.

Over the next hour in the pub, they shared their life stories. They were both attracted to each other. Jill invited shy Christopher back to her place. As soon as they arrived she said "I want you to see my bottom, pink from Mistress M's spanking, and make it red again." She slipped out of her panties and bent over his lap, straddling one knee. He could feel the heat from her pussy through his thin bike shorts.

Christopher treated it like an exploration. He spanked and watched the movement of her cheeks, the colour and her reaction. He spanked hard, soft, medium, left, right, high and low. Jill got hotter and hotter with each smack of his hand, and reached down to touch herself. She could feel her arousal building like liquid fire, while squeezing Christopher's leg with her thighs. As an orgasm swept over her, she began to sob big, wet tears.

"I like being Mailgirl Nine," she said, while the tears ran down her face. "It's great being turned on all day and getting looked at by men all day, but Jeremy is awful." Christopher drew her into his arms and held her while her tears subsided.

"You looked great when you dared that worm Jeremy to take his shirt off. Stand up. I want to see you again." She pulled down his shorts and his cock popped up. He pulled off his shirt and then her summer dress. She pushed him back to lie on the couch, then straddled his thighs. Grabbing his cock with one hand, she held her labia open with her other hand and rubbed his cockhead into her wetness. Shifting her thighs, she rocked forward and backward until she had taken all of him inside her.

She started to rock quickly and then slowly, loving the feel of squeezing his strong thighs between hers. Her movements were random and then rhythmic until she felt him tense his butt and rise up to meet her. He spurted three, four and then a fifth time, emptying himself into her. She milked the last of his juices before she leaned forward to lie on top of him. They held each other tenderly for a few minutes until their breathing returned to normal. They shifted positions to get more comfortable, looked into the eyes of the other, and didn't need to say a word.

12