All Comments on 'Mailgirl and More Ch. 01'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hurray, another great author joins the mail girl universe

Love it how slow and careful the introduction into the mailgirl universe is done ... hope there is lots of more chapters to come. Thank You and all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job!

Well done. The slow acceptance and discovery are tantalizing. Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent start

Good story so far but why the addition of heels? Aren't they counterproductive for the role of a mailgirl. Yes, heels are sexy but not realistic in the context of a mailgirl story.

I understand the need to add something new; originality should be accomplished through new experiences and interactions of the characters without having to add unnecessary props.

Although heels do accentuate the legs; any girl knows they are not for running in. In other mailgirl stories; heels were viewed as a form of punishment resulting in lower productivity, slower times, and increased the chance of late deliveries.

Its a questionable choice of form over functionality.

Thanks for posting another mailgirl story; looking forward to reading more.

teenpornstarteenpornstarover 4 years ago
Wow :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Nice new mailgirl story. I agree about not needing heels, but you may be planning on losing them anyway? Looking forward to the continuation. Well written.

KinseyBayKinseyBayover 4 years ago
Love the direction and setup of your story

I'm also intrigued by the little differences you have in your mailgirl story - like the heels. It seems plausible that a company that relies so much on focus testing would decide to launch their program with their mailgirls wearing heels because what the clients want on the initial rollout matters a bit more than practicality or mailgirl comfort. Also, having Shanaya struggle with the heels for a bit offers its own narrative wrinkle and potential for embarrassment.

I personally like the addition, as well as other little ideas you've thrown into the mailgirl universe (i.e an uber-like app - very creative!) to shake it up a little and keep things fresh.

Looking forward to chapter 2 and seeing our mailgirl jump head first into the deep end.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone for the comments. I appreciate comments like those about the heels because they are the kinds of comments that show people are grappling with the story content and development rather than just nitpicking over something small.

Of course, I thought about the heels, because they make the job somewhat more difficult. But on the other hand, I couldn't see mailgirls running barefoot in an office environment -- too much risk of injury. The heels are meant to sex things up a bit and also to prevent the mailgirls from running. They're supposed to walk briskly and sexily, not run, but we'll see. Also, I make clear they are specially designed to be easier on the feet than normal high heels. There's a bit of artistic license at work there, admittedly. But please keep up the comments. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thanks for starting another mailgirl series. It has been a long time since a talented author has posted a traditional mailgirl story.

Personally, I prefer the barefoot version of the mailgirl. Naked is naked in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Two Cents

First, I really liked the writing in this story.

Now it looks like the discussion here is heels or no heels. During my time with the Peace Corp, I saw hundreds of people running around barefoot. Working in an office building isn't the same as working at a construction site. Therefore I say lose the heels. Don't be like one mailgirl author who thought it was a good idea to give the girls athletic running shoes; ruined the whole mailgirl vibe.

Thanks again for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If the mailgirls loose their sexy heels, then don't count on keeping me as a future reader!

I usually insist on the female characters in my stories have the following attributes: large, firm breasts; long, nicely developed sexy legs encased in sexy heels (usually 4" in height and stiletto in styling) and completely free of all extraneous body hair, particularly of the pubic variety. I'm certain our heroine can learn to navigate the hallways of her new employment wearing naught except her sexy shoes; if not, SimonDoom, I feel you can find a way to make it acceptible to us who would rather she be kept at least four inches taller than she would be when barefoot. BTW, I like how you got her to shave herself complletely before having her start in on her 1st assignment. Kudos on that!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Still hope for a sequel. The build up towards her decision was done extremely well.

the comments discussing the footwear was a bit off-topic IMHO. The way emotions are written into the story so that it springs alive in a readers mind set this story apart. Staying broadly within the genre but at the same time finding a very personal interpretation - hopefully done well in a unique way and adding a few surprises - is a challenge butz also a large part of the appeal.

The mail girl universe is about the unusual taboo kind of role swap. Authors choice of footwear, if any, is a minor matter as long as it fits well into the chosen plot scenario. Those readers that prefer a certain kind should look for appropriate fetish tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great atory

Terrific build up, nice characterization of your lead. I’m indifferent to her foot ware, I would gladly read it if she wore sneakers. The quality of the writing is very good. I hope there is another few episodes in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start'' waiting for more.......

harc70harc70about 2 years ago

Great, great story, definitely waiting for more. I wonder if she will be forced to sleep at the office and stay a naked mailgirl 24/7 or if she will try to live a home life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Love the mail girl universe. Sadly, there are so few stories in this genre. You managed to give it Your style and special mood. So far, all is looking well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.