Mailgirl and More Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted off her chair and grabbed her dress, pulling it up, off her body, over her head. She sat on the balcony in her panties and bra.

She had never undressed on her balcony before. It had never occurred to her to do so. She wasn't an exhibitionist and she had no innate desire to get naked in front of other people. But the weird events of the day left her agitated and horny. Many people - how many? She didn't know - had seen her completely naked, cantering through the Intex office hallway.

Naked. She'd been naked. In front of so many people. It seemed like a dream.

The wine helped calm her down. She took another gulp and set the glass on the little table.

She unhooked the bra and let it fall to the balcony floor. Then she rose off the chair, hooked her fingers around her panties, and pulled them down and off her legs.

Shanaya was completely naked again, this time in solitude, in the dark. She'd never done this before. But after the day's activities, sitting naked on her balcony in the dark seemed like a mild thing to do.

She put a hand over her breast, caressing it. A quarter moon overhead bathed her body in pale light - not enough, she thought, to make her visible to anyone around her, but enough that her body was visible to her own eyes. The soft touch of her hand on her skin felt good. Her hand snaked down her torso, over belly, and down between her legs. She traced a finger up and down the length of her slit. She was wet already.

A window in an apartment building across from her lit up. The blinds were open, and she could see inside what appeared to be a living room. A figure entered the room. She couldn't see the figure's features clearly, from the distance, but it clearly was a man - seemingly young, tall, and with blond hair. He was staring at mail in his hand. She guessed he'd just come home.

There was no way that the man, in a well-lit room, could see her from his vantage point. But it aroused Shanaya to know that she was nude and that he was in view. She opened her legs and put her feet up on the balcony rail. Had he been able to see her, he would have seen directly to the junction of her legs, where her fingers moved at an increasing pace up and down the folds of her pussy.

Her pussy was on fire. Pent up frustration and nervousness and arousal from the day's events left her surprisingly horny. After picking up wetness from her insides, Shanaya moved two fingers over her clit and rubbed it in small circles. She considered going inside to get a toy, but she didn't want to interrupt the fun she was having. Besides, she didn't want to take her eyes off the man in the apartment. He was seated on a sofa now, with a beer in his hand, evidently watching television.

She imagined herself putting on a show for him, and it aroused her more. Her fingers, pressed together, stroked her clit in fast, tight circles, and her body responded. It shivered, and she raised her butt off the seat of the chair, pushing her clit against her fingers in response to the movement of her fingers.

If only Kimmy could see me, she thought. I can't believe what's gotten into me.

It was a turn-on to stare through her open legs at the man across the way, watching TV, oblivious to her lewd show. She began to moan softly.

She threw her head back and stared at the pale moon. She spread her legs farther apart and moved her fingers down, again. Now she hooked them inside her wetness, deeper and deeper, until two fingertips, pressed tightly together, contacted the spongy mass of her G-spot. She pulled up with her fingers and pressed against it, simultaneously maintaining pressure on her clit with her thumb.

It felt good. She hadn't tried a combination of pressure quite like it before, and it was delicious. Keeping up the pressure on her clit with her thumb, she began stroking in and out of her pussy with her two fingers. Every time the fingers contacted her G-spot, she let out a moan. The moans started low and soft, but they gained in pitch and volume as she stroked her fingers inside herself.

"Unh . . . Unh . . . Unh."

Reveling in her masturbation, Shanaya almost felt detached from herself. After all she'd gone through that day, all the things she'd done that previously she could never have imagined doing, she felt like a changed person. She didn't recognize herself. And, to cap it off, here she was, jilling herself while naked on her balcony in the moonlight, legs spread to the world. It was a strange - but delicious - end to the weirdest day of her life.

She kept stroking herself, thumb encircling her clit and fingers urgently fucking her pussy to its depths.

Soon she felt the orgasm coming. She couldn't remember her last orgasm. Her unemployment and financial distress had dampened her sex drive, and most of the time she was too stressed out to think about getting herself off. But it was all she could think about now.

The orgasm came. Her body bucked against her hand. She squealed with pleasure.

And then she felt an unfamiliar sensation - a gush of wetness over her fingers, and a spray of drops on the inside of her thighs.

She'd squirted! She couldn't believe it. She'd never done it before, and was half convinced it was a myth. But it wasn't. She looked down at her hand, soaked and dripping, and the drops of her girl cum gleaming in the moonlight on her open legs.

Her eyes refocused, and she looked at the apartment window across from her again. The light was still on, but the man was gone. She wondered if he'd gone to bed. She wondered what he would think if he saw her. She wondered when she would see him again.

And then she saw him - in the dark, on his own balcony, to the side of the lit window. He stood at the balcony rail, his face in silhouette, turned to the sky. He stared at the moon.

He's a romantic, she thought.

Her legs were still open, and if he looked her way he might, she thought, be able to see her, through the slats of the balcony railing. But she didn't move. She was too aroused and too curious to cover up.

She didn't know what made her do it, but she stood up, away from her chair, at the edge of the balcony, bracing her hands on the rail to either side of her. She said nothing and made no sound.

After another minute of moon-gazing the man looked away from the sky, up and across the way, to Shanaya. She couldn't see his face clearly in the dark - couldn't see his eyes - but she knew without doubt that he saw her. She quelled the instinct to cover herself, instead gripping the rail tightly with her hands to steady herself and keep herself on display for her neighbor. She was sure that in the moonlight he could see her full breasts and bare torso, and if he looked carefully, he probably could see her hairless pussy through the wood slats in the balcony rail.

They stood quietly for a long time, looking at each other.

Finally, Shanaya turned away. She grabbed the wine bottle and glass and re-entered her apartment. She closed the blinds and turned on the light.

Still naked, she fetched her phone from the kitchen counter. She pulled up Monica Stevenson's phone number and entered a text message.

> I'll do it.