All Comments on 'Mailgirl Number Thirteen: Day 01'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
CorbinCCorbinCalmost 4 years ago

Superb addition to the Mailgirl genre. Will there be a Day 2?

SliceRealitySliceRealityalmost 4 years ago

This is outstanding, again. As all your writing is. You have a way of crafting and exploring characters like no one else and I am even more enamoured with Thirteen and Seven now than I was before. This is a wonderful prequel.

I am very very happy to see you back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful - imaginative and fun to read

Just love how this chapter reads, kind of special despite being part of a genre and sharing many concepts, possibly characters with earlier stories.

Thank You for sharing. May the muse stay with You ;-)

DolorousDolorousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Writing

Thrilled to see you back! Your writing gets better and better every time. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good. Please spend more time on the exams shaving waxing and bleaching. This could help the story with mailgirl bonding and humiliation especially on the first day but also later when mistress zero is in a bad mood. Please do additional days and weeks. How long before thirteen is told her contract is beenibg changed to two years?? Lots of possible turns and surprises are possible

eltreeeltreealmost 4 years ago

When Thirteen met Seven. Thank you.

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968almost 4 years ago

Thank you sooooo very much for another adventure with Sarah Jane Scott and the mailgirls for I have prayed since I first discovered your work for a continuation so thank you again .

I really love your writings , it's complex but it's also very clear and clean, like in novels, really easy to read, even for someone like me who's English isn't perfect . I really hope that you will continue with there adventures and maybe close everything with a last day , if they let them go , with that power of attorney ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

Love the mailgirl stories, thanks for carrying on Seahawk76's legacy...

To be honest I hope someone someday writes a story in a setting like this with freeuse and bdsm included... Would love to see a story where the manager's favorite mailgirl has to wear ponygirl boots (maybe as punishment for days where they get too many demerits, also it could double as an invitation to employees to push the boundaries and overstep the rules with the wearer...)

Anyway love your writing and can't wait for chapter 2, hope writing it goes super smooth!

dlombudlombualmost 4 years ago
Astonishing

Great writing. Has to be the best in the genre so far. Thank you for sharing it freely here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks Liz! Your stories are the best!

Would love for the new mailgirl to have to use a butt plug for some kind of special assignment- that would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for delving more into 13's experience as a mailgirl.

Of all the mailgirl stories here and elsewhere, Sarah Scott is my favorite mailgirl.

Now that we have this "prequel" of sorts,, I hope you continue more with her adventures after her transfer.

Since she has already been betrayed by Gillian and USF with the Power of Attorney transfer and the extension of her contract, perhaps they will do so again.

It seems that Gillian is practically stealing Sarah's work and intends to publish the research on her own. So it would not be implausible for USF at Gillian's urging to modify Sarah's contract again and "sell" her contract to an overseas company perhaps in Japan. Gillian's theory would be that it will provide an opportunity to gather a broader examination of the mailgirl experience and enhance the research.

But for poor Sarah it will place her in an environment where the rules are more relaxed. In this setting she will be expected to provide "relief" as part of her duties. And discipline will become more severe.

Since they will be shipping her out,, perhaps Barrow and some others will take advantage of this opportunity to also extract some relief from Sarah prior to her departure!

Just some of my rambling thoughts. But I really do hope you will continue with Sarah's life as a mailgirl. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Everything you write is amazing

Its so great to see a new story from you and even better to get to see 13s first day! I hope there will be room for a day 2?

Also do you think we will ever get to see a follow up the the story about 6 at the Jersey office? Abigail is one of my favourites and it would be so amazing to get to see more of her.

Thanks for posting this for free! Your writing is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Day 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!!

I really enjoy the time you take to develop the characters in your stories. The best part is the support the girls give each other as they are an island to themselves in the storm they have to survive in. It would be great to see them exiting their mailgirl contracts and seeing how they transition back into the mainstream world. Does the mailgirl experience crush them or make them stronger? I am hoping for stronger. Do they all walk away, do some reup for another contract or for those that do walk away will they miss parts of it? Does USF keep their end of the bargain regarding the promotions and job placemnts as part of a reintegration program? What happens to 2 and 3's relationship when they are no longer mailgirls. The bright line no sex between the mailgirls and USF employees is in my opinion one of the major draws to your stories. Please do not cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your Characters

I love your writing for the characters you write. You make every single person feel like a real human being; both mailgirls AND 'people'.

The Mailgirls are sexy and the situations you put them in are always hot for humiliation fans, but what really brings me to love your writing is you put real characters in this impossible situation and it comes out feeling like looking through a window into another world that's just as real as ours.

I'd also love to read even a little bit of Thirteen's academic writing - an anthropological study of the Mailgirls might not be very dramatic, but it would be a great manifesto to read!

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 3 years ago
Best ENF writer, and there are so many good ones.

I loved Seahawk's stories, really wish he would have kept writing... But your stories have filled that void and much more. My favorite part of Seahawks story was how Nine was special, different from the others... That and how so much of the story was about her submissive nature ( I really liked the ending of Nine's story, but I really wish it would have ended in her submission and total conquest). I hope 13's uniqueness escalates and more exploration is done in her submissive qualities..

Really look forward to more of Thirteen's story... Would really love to see some additional ENF imposed on her outside of work, and would REALLY love to see her become the only mailgirl in the building who must start offering total oral service to the men of the company... How you would write that, starting with increased implications and teasing, to eventually having to service multiple men in a meeting room at a time would be hottest thing ever on Literotica....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long great story

I finally finished reading this and it was awesome. I hope you don't wait this long to write another one. Will there be more adventures of Mailgirl 13 at the Plaza or the other location she was sent to where she had to live 24/7 as a Mailgirl after her advisor sold her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Great story. I hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, write & post more in 2021

Came back to this mail girl epos by a "similar" link. Refreshed my memories and hope for more.

Thanks for sharing all the best for 2021

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A great day1!

Looking forward to day2, day3, day4...

Please continue!

At least let us know if you plant to continue or not.

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 2 years ago

Could I be a mailgirl too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"For research purposes, of course."

Classic.

VitavieVitavieabout 2 years ago

Who would have thought that an unlikely phenomenon such as a mailgirl could give rise to such a wonderful story? Well written, with such control. I believe it entirely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous