All Comments on 'Mailgirl Number Thirteen: Day 02'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
harc70harc70over 1 year ago

Wow!! Great new story, hopefully 13 will be forced over her inhibitions and have to give her own show on the conference room table for evil Lisa before too long!

AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

Love this so far

justlongtobejustlongtobeover 1 year ago

Thank you for this great story.

Long for more to read,

Dream about myself in it.

Wanna be in mr. Barrow's office,

Givin' in, givin' up, going down .....all the way

Thanks

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

Thanks it has been awhile. I really enjoyed your story

VitavieVitavieover 1 year ago

Lizstanton’s mailgirl stories are marvels. The outlandish concept of the mailgirl programme is made entirely credible, especially the feelings and emotions of the girls. Thirteen and Seven are my new rolemodels. I crave to be a mailgirl. Sign me up.

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

As always, I Liz’s ability to give great detail without bogging down the story. The conference room scene with seven masturbating was epic and hot.

Thanks for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

Very well written. Thank you.

dlombudlombuover 1 year ago

So glad to see you posting again.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year ago

Whenever the topic of favorite tropes and genres on literotica comes up, I'm usually quick to point towards the mail girl fetish as one of the things I enjoy most. SeaHawk probably got me hooked on these types of stories, but LizStanton is always an author I bring up as an excellent example of the storytelling style.

Excellent chapter, can't wait for more! I understand how stories take a long time to write in an author's free time, but the prospect of waiting a year or more to read chapter 3 is not pleasant, haha.

Look forward to seeing what comes next! Part of me cannot wait to see things escalate to include more explicit acts by Thirteen, an intimate relationship with her new friend, and harsher discipline from her mistress and the employees at the company, but part of me also enjoys how LizStanton and SeaHawk always build tension without ever really going all the way into the realm of pornographic encounters.

If I'm being completely honest though, I really would have loved to see Confessions of a Mailgirl include lots of hard core scenes for Danica in the final chapters as she descended into the depths of depravity at the hands of Barbara. I guess it's an indictment of my sadistic side to admit I didn't really want Danica to get the happy ending either, but I'm able to enjoy stories that don't satisfy my sick taste, lol... Even so, SeaHawk still gave twisted people like me the scene with the milk dish to sate our dark desire!

Anyway, same feelings here where the bigger part of me is captivated by the prospect of Sarah falling all the way down the rabbit hole, and the world the story is written in decaying into utter debauchery all around her. But I expect we'll not see that materialize, the thing is, LizStanton does an incredible job of building that tension and making the reader believe that possibility is a real threat. If it does go all the way down that dark path, I'd be thrilled while reading it, but I suspect instead we'll get something more akin to SeaHawk's route, which will still be amazing.

Thanks for providing intense stories with excellent writing I very much look forward to seeing new chapters to year after year!

Spadassin1968Spadassin1968over 1 year ago
Thirteen : day 02 .

It’s always a great day when a mailgirl story get posted here but it’s always a feast for my mind when you post a story, you have a way with words. Sarah Scott is a great character, lovely in every way. I hope to read more of your work very soon .

RuinationRuinationabout 1 year ago

Wish there was a One's story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous