Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get it," Emily complained. "The blokes here can't even take their cocks out and have a wank. I don't understand why they would do that to themselves. Or I guess they could cum in their pants."

Cara shook her head. "You're over-thinking it," she warned.

Another man came over. He was middle aged and visibly muscular. He was also security. "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave. I did warn you."

Emily smiled at him warmly. "Aren't we good for business?"

He returned her smile and shook his head. "That is the problem. The girls are complaining you are distracting the punters. Receipts are down. So unless you quickly think of something to fix that, you're out."

"We have a right to be here," Cara started.

"We'll go quietly," Emily assured the manager.

Cara gripped her sister's arm to stop her leaving. "You'll hear from our lawyer," she asserted. Emily gave her a confused look as the manager smiled indulgently. "He's over there," Cara pointed, as her sister took over and dragged her towards the door. She had pointed at the old guy who thought she was a stripper. He noticed and waved vaguely back, clearly unsure why she had pointed at him. "His name is Rake," Cara shouted as Emily got her through the door and out of the room.

Out in the fresh air, Cara turned to Emily. "What are we going to do now?" she demanded. "I'm pumped and up for some action."

Emily gleamed back. "I have an idea," she hinted, getting out her phone to send a few messages. She checked the replies and smiled to herself. Then she looked at her sister. "Trust me," she told her.

Cara found herself in the back seat of a car with Emily. It was being driven by the lighting guy from Mailgirl In The Office. The sound guy was in the passenger seat. "I'm Ray and this is Steven, in case you've forgotten," he told the girls. "I'm not sure why we agreed to return to the scene of the crime," he added.

"Because you can't resist us," Emily giggled. Cara looked nonplussed. Clocking her concern, Emily patted her sister's hand. "It's all under control," she soothed.

They soon arrived at the Union Theatre. It was closed, dark and silent in the night. Emily led them to the stage door. "Just as well I remembered the combination," she revealed as she punched a four digit code into the door which clicked open.

"What's going on?" Cara worried as the crew followed the sisters in.

"It's time for another performance," Emily smiled as she flicked the stage lights on and strode in.

Hearing footsteps behind the crew, Cara stopped and turned. She found that Sarah and Bill had joined them. The other office workers from the cast of Mailgirl In The Office. Each carried a bottle of something not yet identifiable to the others. But certainly alcohol.

Emily waited for all the others to join her on the stage. "Right," she announced, "time for a performance." The stage was bare but not for long. Ray and Steven dragged two desks and three chairs from the wings onto the stage to again set up the basics of an office. "Thought they might have just left that stuff there," Emily smiled, nodding her thanks at the two crewmen.

"We'll take our usual places," Sarah announced on behalf of herself and Bill. They plonked down at the desk with two chairs, facing the other desk. Bill unscrewed one of the bottles and looked around. "No glasses," Sarah realised. Bill shrugged, took a swig from the bottle and passed it to Sarah who did the same.

Cara looked around. "So what happens now?" she asked her sister as they stood a short distance away from the other two.

Emily put her hands on her hips. "It's my turn," she announced. "I'm going to direct." Cara looked at her still nonplussed. Emily smiled. "I'm playing Cara, I guess. So you're playing Emily."

Cara looked a little worried. "What do you mean?"

Emily knew exactly what she meant. "Come on sis, you're amongst friends."

Cara looked to Ray and Steven who stood nearby, happily leering at her, expectant. "I wouldn't call them friends," she complained to Emily. Which did not stop the two of them licking their lips as they clearly enjoyed Cara's discomfort.

Emily looked over at the duo, both were now making hourglass gestures at Cara with their hands. She then looked to Cara. "No, you're right. About the friends thing. I wouldn't call them friends." But she looked back to the crew. "Better get to work," she told them.

The two men quickly crossed over to Cara. Before she could think to do anything, one of them lifted her dress over her head. The other one quickly undid Cara's bra and slid down her panties.

"Mailgirl!" Emily squeaked in delight at her now naked sister.

Before Cara could respond to that, Bill help up a slip of paper he had found somewhere and called out "Mailgirl, delivery!" at Cara. Taken by surprise, she complied and strode over to attempt to take the sheet from him. "Not so fast," he taunted. "You don't even know who it's for yet."

Sarah smiled with intent. "Kneel like a mailgirl while you're waiting," she ordered.

Cara got to her knees, kept them together but found she was teetering.

"It's not easy if you don't practice," Emily observed. "Try spreading your knees." Cara shuffled her knees apart. "Wider," Emily suggested encouragingly. Cara looked at her sister aghast, but obeyed her. "Doesn't she look a treat?" Emily asked the others. Cara suddenly realised her predicament, it had all happened so fast. She shuddered. She was naked up on the stage. They were all dressed. And... She did not know...

The crewmen called out their appreciation. "I like her breasts better than yours," Bill called over to Emily.

"You'll keep," she snapped back. "Now the message," she reminded Bill.

"Oh yes," he told their trainee mailgirl, "this message is for the boss."

Cara looked perplexed. "Who's the boss?" she asked. This was still surreal, she decided.

Emily butted in. "That would be me." She went over and sat at the other desk. Bill handed Cara the sheet of paper. She took it, stood up and walked self consciously across the stage. After handing the sheet to her sister, Cara stood waiting. Emily shook her head in dismay. "I think you're going to need a lot more training," she added with sharp intent. Cara looked to her sister, careful not to say anything to antagonise her further. But Emily was now oozing managerial assurance as she pushed her chair away from the desk. "I need you to bend over my knee for your next lesson."

"Imaginative," Cara snorted. But she stood there.

"Come on, sis," Emily asked, "a promise is a promise."

Cara looked confused. "I didn't promise anything," she complained.

Emily laughed as she grabbed her sister's wrist to drag her closer. "Oh, that's right. You didn't promise, I did!"

Cara let her sister arrange her across her knees. She waited for the slaps to start as Emily gently patted the sides of her bare bottom. How did this happen? Cara wondered, she was still coming to terms that she was naked, on her knees and about to be punished. And, she realised to her horror, it was all getting a little exciting. She let out a slight moan, hoping no one heard.

Unseen to her, Emily nodded at the crewmen who both undid their pants and got their hard cocks out. Ray was the first to get to the prone mailgirl. He had no problems imbedding himself in her. Cara gasped in surprise and pleasure. Emily gestured Steven to come around. As she stroked the side of her prone sister's face with one hand, Emily guided Steven's cock into Cara's mouth with the other. Cara found herself in a rhythm, pressing herself back against Ray while Emily pistoned her head up and down on Steven.

"Change," Emily called out, and sure enough Cara was getting fucked by Steven with Ray in her mouth while her sister ran a hand gently through her hair. Cara realised that she was enjoying it, getting off on the surprise, the attention. And the sex. And her thrusts back at Steven grew more urgent then became orgasmic as she groaned her pleasure around Ray's cock in her mouth.

Ray and Steven shared her moment as they thrust away, elated that it had worked out. Both of them soon came, not long long after Cara had a long loud orgasm. After all three of them were spent, they hastily withdrew and buttoned their pants back up. Emily gripped her her sister and stood her back up. Cara tottered the short way to lean against the desk as she recovered.

"So did you enjoy it?" Emily asked her.

Cara was still coming back down. "Ummm..."

Emily smiled warmly. "See, sex isn't so bad."

"I'm not a virgin," Cara argued.

Emily giggled. "Could have fooled me." She smiled at the crewmen then at Cara. "And I'm your twin, so I should know. Anyway you're certainly not now."

Cara crossed her arms across her breasts. "I'm just choosy. And discrete." Which seemed odd since Cara had not bothered in any way to hide herself below the waist.

Emily laughed at her naked sister. "Discrete? Not any more, sis. And I think you liked it."

Cara smiled. "Well, maybe. You didn't get any." She looked over to the other actors. "And Sarah and Bill only watched too." It was true. The two of them had just sat there swigging their wine while watching Cara's performance.

Emily gave the appearance that she was thinking deeply about what Cara had said. "That can only mean one thing," Emily concluded.

"What?" asked Cara.

Emily beamed. "We'll have to do it again!" She looked over at the other desk. Sara stood up and began to loosen her clothes.

Bill stared up at her as she transformed. "I need a mailgirl to deliver a message," he told her.

In the back of an Uber taking them home, Cara turned to Emily. "How did you know I was going to enjoy fucking those two at the same time?"

Emily smirked. "I'm your sister."

Cara studied her hard. "You've been reading my journal!"

Emily snorted. "You've been reading my journal? How very Jane Austen of you!"

Cara looked hard at her sister. "That's not a denial."

"I'm your sister," Emily insisted.

"And that's not a denial either!" Cara exploded. She punched Emily lightly on the shoulder. Emily punched her back. "Hey!" Cara complained. They looked into each other's eyes and dissolved into giggles.

*

Alone in the change room, Kimiko looked up from her spot as the door slammed. Away in her corner she watched Lauryn stamp into the mezzanine. Lauryn looked foul again. "Come over here," Kimiko suggested gently but loud enough not to be ignored.

Lauryn groaned. "Argh, not you too. Does everybody know?"

Kimiko beckoned her over. Lauren responded, out of politeness, she told herself. She stepped slowly over towards where the other mailgirl sat.

Patting the bench next to her as an invitation, Kimiko looked up to confirm Lauryn's suspicions. "Seems so. Sit down. Tell me," she insisted.

Lauryn sat but stiffly, uncertain. "If you rather, I won't. I'm trying to..." she started to say.

Kimiko accepted that. "In that case..." She holds out her arms, and Lauryn paused for a moment, then leant in to accept her embrace. Kimiko held her firmly, her chin on Lauryn's shoulder.

"I don't need anything sexual," Lauryn warned her.

Kimiko looked the other mailgirl in the eye, very close. "That's all right, you weren't going to get any," she responded. Then added quietly: "Unless you ask." She held Lauryn tight to her, breasts crushing breasts, shoulders tight together.

Lauryn sighed, with a little hint of pleasure. "Thanks, I didn't expect."

Kimiko laughed a little, stroked Lauryn's hair with slow and soft feeling. "I do see things and I do care," she offered.

Lauryn looked thankfully into her eyes. "You don't say much. I guess you don't talk unless you feel the need?"

Kimiko agreed. "Something like that. Tell me, have you got anyone?"

Lauryn thought about it as she gripped Kimiko tighter. "Only you at the moment. I didn't expect this but thanks."

Urged by Kimiko, Lauryn's spilt the story of her latest clash with Stuart, with Kimiko insisting that she was not nosy or prying and that Lauryn should share only as much as she wanted. Getting enough of the story out of her, Kimiko asked "So you want to fuck him up?"

Lauryn eased out of Kimiko's embrace to face her confidante. "That's more like you," she noted grimly. Which cloaked over her realisation that Kimiko's caresses had relaxed her. And maybe a bit more.

"Well maybe." Kimiko looked like she was plotting. And totally unaware that she had been at all seductive. She looked hard at Lauryn. "Can you think of anything?" she asked.

At that moment, Jackson stormed into the room, venting about Lindsay. And the TV show. Kimiko and Lauryn gave each other looks that said, this is not our usual experience of Jackson. Something clearly was up. Lauryn parked her own woes.

"Anything we can do?" she asked Jackson, just before Kimiko could ask too.

Jackson was exasperated. "I don't know if I want to punch the wall or wank myself into oblivion."

"Punch the wall," Kimiko replied.

"Wank yourself to oblivion," Lauryn added dryly.

"Thanks for the clear advice," Jackson told them, lightening a little.

Lauryn stood up, poising to give Jackson a hug when Wendy strode in.

Their supervisor, conservatively dressed as ever went up to the three naked women. "Is everything all right?" she asked.

Jackson spoke up first. "Oh, everything is fine," she tried. She knew that Wendy wouldn't pry further, it just wasn't her way. "Do you know the date for the broadcast yet?" she continued, as if that was the stress.

Wendy shook her head. "In the unlikely event that I find out before you, I promise to tell when I know." And gave her a knowing smile.

Jackson nodded, seemed to agree that was how things usually went. Kimiko went back to her laptop, concentrating as if nothing affected her. Lauryn tried to catch Kimiko's eye without success, trying to find out how serious her unpredictable colleague was. Would she really try to fuck up Stuart?

*

Fanny strode brazenly into the open plan area of Level 10, among the IT staff. She looked around for a moment and then spotted her prey. There had been the usual buzz around the floor as the programmers shared their wisdom, typed or clicked through their work. All that came to a sudden silence. Fanny focussed on her destination but she stopped, aware that she was the cause of the consternation. She glared around the room and enjoyed the moment. None of the IT staff were going to say anything to her. And so what if they stared.

She smiled and continued her progress quickly. Soon she stood over a desk while its inhabitant attempted to keep working at what was on his screen despite knowing that the provocative mailgirl as well as a number of his colleagues were all watching him.

"Simon," she asked gently. He did not answer.

Brian Taylor was at his desk next to the two of them. "The lady's talking to you, Simon," he helpfully called over.

"Fuck off Brian," Fanny snapped. He looked at her, surprised. "Leave us alone," she ordered in a slightly less terse tone.

"Okay." He retreated both verbally and physically.

Fanny sat down in the vacated seat. Finally Simon looked over, a little wary. "I just wanted to see how you were," she calmed him.

He shrugged. "You could have been a little more discrete."

Fanny shrugged back with a bounce of her breasts. "Not my style," she stated. That did it. They both laughed.

That broke the ice. Simon looked Fanny in the eyes. "Why do you do it?" he asked, "mailgirl?" There seemed to be a level of respect.

Fanny smiled. "When you look like this and you're given the opportunity why wouldn't you do it?" She shimmied her breasts at the IT worker.

Simon shook his head. "I could think of a lot of reasons." Fanny gave him an enquiring look. "Like accepted levels of modesty, the stability of modern society, keeping the charms for someone special..."

"So we break through the norms and what do we get?"

"Anarchy?"

"And is that a bad thing?"

Simon smiled at her challenge. "I think I can see what you are getting at. But we're talking about an entire breakdown of societal conventions."

Fanny laughed. "I'm sure that Mr Harada was not thinking of that when he came up with the idea."

"What was he thinking?" Simon wondered.

Fanny gave Simon a serious look. "From all my research, I think he was just looking for a way for the company to let him look at naked women during work hours."

Simon chortled. "The bored multi-millionaire. I understand it's a type. He's going to be rapt when segment screens." Fanny rolled her eyes. "I reckon it's a dopamine thing," Simon continued. "They need to find a way to keep themselves stimulated after they find that they are successful beyond any of their expectations."

Fanny looked interested. "That's your observation?"

Simon shook his head. "If only. No, it is on some research and organisational study threads I've been following. I'm interested in work organisation theory. It helps me contextualise my programming. I thought that would have been your thing too."

Fanny leant forward in her seat, now definitely interested. "It is my thing. But I think you may have come across some studies I don't know about." She stopped for a moment to regroup her thoughts. "You and I must definitely talk more about this. But I actually have a message for you. Belinda would like you to see her in HR. She wants to follow up on the session the other day, make sure that everything is okay with you."

Simon nodded. "I'll just wrap this up and go and see her."

Both of them recognised that something interesting had occurred between them. Fanny got up from Brian's seat, rolled her shoulders back, stretching herself back to comfortable now she was again standing. "See you," she smiled as she turned, leaving Simon to stare at her firm, shapely bottom as she strode out of the room.

Brian walked back over and slapped Simon on the back. "You're doing well there, mate," he cackled. "What did you two talk about?" he smirked.

Simon shook his head at his colleague. "The imminent collapse of Western civilisation," he smiled. Adding with pity in his voice. "And how some dinosaurs are going to be left behind by the new paradigm."

Brian did not let up. "So the world is going to be taken over by naked office women?"

Simon smiled. "And what is wrong with that?" And finished with his work for the moment, he got up to go and see what HR wanted to discuss.

*

Jackson walked into the change room and said just one word. "Tuesday."

Everyone got it straight away. Well, everyone who was there except Pam. "What?' she asked, not as tuned as Annette, Jan and Kimiko.

Wendy had followed Jackson into the change room and saw the look on four of the five faces. "Tuesday," Annette told her. At that moment Pam clicked.

"How do you know?" Wendy asked the group.

Jan gestured at Jackson. "She was always going to find out first." She looked around. "So what do we do?"

"What can we do?" Annette pointed out correctly.

"Well, we can watch it at my place," Jackson suggested. She looked over to Kimiko who was, for once, regarding the rest of them, ignoring her computer screen for the moment. "Are you in?" Jackson called over to her.

Kimiko smiled back. "Sure, why not?"

Jackson looked at Wendy who shook her head. "I'm sure you want mailgirls only," she observed. She was correct, but no one said anything. They were like that, considerate. Jackson looked around taking headcount. Fanny and Lauryn were the only two missing who needed to be invited.

As if on cue, Lauryn entered the room. She did not look happy. Annette asked her first. "Have you heard the news?" Of course she hadn't.

Jackson explained about Tuesday and then invited her to her place to watch. "The others are coming."

Jan suddenly realised. "Partners?" She asked.