Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson smiled with a glint in her eye. "No, just us. First function for the Harada Mailgirls Social Club."

Pam piped up. "What do we wear?"

Annette gasped at that. "Girl, it's after hours!"

Kimiko looked back at her screen then spoke up. "It's official now, I guess. There's an email that's gone around. The speculation is over." She smiled at the others. "I guess that calls for a celebration." She closed her laptop, got up on the bench and spread her legs. Pretty quickly she had a hand down there. She let out a groan of pleasure.

Annette smiled over at her while the others pretended not to notice as Kimiko grunted loudly. "Oh wow, she's at it again," Annette noted dryly.

Kimiko smiled back as she dug both hands in. "Anyone got a better idea?" she challenged. Then she stopped, let her head fall back for moment. "I need something more!" she cried out. She raised her head and looked around. "Wendy," she smiled.

"No," Wendy recoiled.

"Wendy," Kimiko demanded, then licked a finger and tried to get a rhythm going on her pussy. She was frustrated it was not working for her. "Mailgirls can require the fabrics to help them out, right Jackson?" she called.

"Something like that," Jackson smiled looked straight at Wendy who found she had nowhere to hide.

Wendy took a step towards Kimiko who was on her back with her legs spread and was rubbing her thighs, thrusting at the older dressed woman, their supervisor.

"Fingers," Kimiko pleaded, her demand drawing the Wendy closer. Her supervisor sat down on the bench near Kimiko's lower half and reached over to tentatively move one hand towards Kimiko's opening. Kimiko grabbed her hand and pulled it to her crotch. "Go hard," Kimiko insisted. Wendy understandably started tentatively but with Kimiko forcing her pelvis up her hand, make the contact hard. Wendy found she had one finger then two imbedded in the mailgirl.

Wendy leaned closer for comfort with her fingers prodding deep in Kimiko, something the mailgirl noted. She grabbed Wendy by the neck and pulled her face down. "Tongue now!" she demanded. Wendy had little chance to escape and found her mouth on Kimiko's clit. "Yes," the mailgirl urged as Wendy got to work. "Cumming!!!"

Annette looked over at Jackson. "Never ceases to amaze," she observed.

"Are we allowed to do that?" Pam wondered, looking perplexed at the performance.

"Apparently," Lauryn told her. And smiled happily for the first time in a while.

Throughout the office as word spread, others were making their own arrangements. Most choose to watch it at home. Fanny was still in the IT section with Brian who told her. He looked around and snared Rich. He then looked back to Fanny. "We're thinking of watching it in a bar. Our local. Want to join us?"

Fanny smiled benevolently. "I think not, Brian, but thanks for the invitation." She strode to the exit, as ever aware of exactly what she was doing.

No one had thought to ask Lindsay where she was planning to watch the show. Maybe it is early days, she considered. Slightly desperate she stepped outside and found Betty Cuthbert as usual busy on her computer. Regardless she interrupted her. "What are you thinking of doing on Tuesday night?" Lindsay asked her. She tried to keep her tone neutral, not pleading or anything like that.

Betty look up at Lindsay, confused for a moment either by the familiarity of Lindsay's tone or perhaps the concept that she needed to be somewhere on Tuesday and the locale was of interest to her boss. Then she realised. "Oh, I wasn't planning to watch it," she answered tartly. And that was that.

When Fanny returned to the mezzanine, Wendy was coming back from the washroom wiping her face with a hand towel, avoiding any eye contact. Kimiko had perched on the bench lightly rubbing her pussy with one hand, pinching a nipple with the other. The other mailgirls were standing silently all looking alternately to Wendy and Kimiko.

"All right," Fanny demanded, "what did I miss?"