Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

Megan led the way through the trees and then left onto a road. Megan called out "stay to the left, there may be cars."

Twenty-two didn't see any cars, but there were a line of bicycles on the road heading in their direction. The leading bike swung out wider and then braked to a stop as the cyclist exclaimed "What the hell!" The other bikes also came to a stop and heads swiveled to watch the line of mailgirls run by.

Megan turned to the left again at the first intersection, followed by the field. All eight mailgirls were still clustered behind her as they emerged from the trees and could see the SG&T building across the parking lot. Just as yesterday's runners related there were several cars parked at the edge of the parking lot and a couple of men videoing the approaching women. As they started up the slight grade Five and Twenty-one began falling back; Twenty-two was still feeling relaxed.

The now strung out field ran across the parking lot and around to the front of the building. The crowd of spectators had grown since the mailgirls started off. The man at the finish line called out Twelve-eleven as Megan passed, Twelve-fourteen for Twenty-two. Megan grabbed a cup of water off the table and dumped it over her head, Twenty-two followed suit, figuring that her sister had done this before. As they started across the parking lot to begin the second lap Megan was leading followed by Twelve and Twenty-two.

Twenty-two was feeling relaxed and strong, but she had no interest in racing for SG&T so she eased off and let Three and Fifteen go past. She knew herself to be thoroughly heterosexual, but appreciated the boucing boobs and tight asses on display under a thin sheen of perspiration. They exited the parking lot back into the woods and she wondered if the bikes were still hanging about. Megan had opened up her stride and was now twenty yards clear of Twelve as she turned onto the road.

No, no bikes in sight, but Twenty-two could hear a car approaching from behind. "Looking good, ladies. Anyboday need a ride?" Twenty-two refused to look, keeping her gaze focused on Three's ass five yards in front. The car had slowed to keep pace with the mailgirls and Twenty-two continued to look straight ahead.

Megan made the left turn heading back towards SG&T, looking back over her shoulder to check on the mailgirls trailing her. Twenty-two could see her sister slow as she continued to look back. Then Megan picked up the pace pulling away from the mailgirls trailing her as she headed for the parking lot Twenty-two was beginning to struggle a bit, but saw that she was slowly gaining ground on Twelve and Fifteen. There were even more cars parked by the entrance to the parking lot this time through. They cheered for the mailgirls by number, encouraging Three to catch the "overdressed blonde."

Three eased off as they rounded the SG&T building and Megan finished with only the bike for company. Three crossed the line about twenty-five yards in arrears, then Twelve, Fifteen, and Twenty-two came across together as the man at the finish line called out "Twenty-three twenty-six." There was a long gap before Eleven and Seventeen came in and another equally long way back to Twenty-one. Five finished all alone looking thoroughly exhausted. Twenty-two was alternating gulps of water from cups held by two men that she thought looked familiar, but couldn't quite place.

Mistress V called out, "Five, ankles." The plump redhead bent over, but when Mistress V cracked her paddle over Five's ass for the first blow, she stumbled and barely caught herself before straightening up and then back into position.

Megan said "No. You'll have to postpone that until tomorrow. I'm taking her down to the Med Center."

Twenty-two was shocked that her sister defied Mistress V. She had certainly learned that she could not do so. She watched Megan lead Five through the doors into the building.

Mistress V then called out, "Mailgirls. Inside, now!"

Twenty-two and the other six mailgirls streamed into the building and then down the stairs to the lower lobby and the Mailgirls Locker Room.

* * * *

Megan walked Five down the hall to the Med Center. She had made sure that Susan would be on duty again this morning. "I've got another overheated mailgirl for you."

Susan took Five into one of the exam rooms and told her to lay down while Megan got her some water. When Megan returned she reported "She's mildly dizzy, but doesn't look to be in any great distress. I'll keep her here for an hour or so making sure that she drinks and then down to the Mailgirls Lounge for her.

Megan went back outside where Mr Starnes was supervising the post-race cleanup. He asked about Five and handed Megan the results of the two runs that morning. "Between the IT folks and Security the stretch of the course outside the parking lot is entirely covered by wifi and web-cams. They were keeping an eye on the car that was following along in that last lap. He zoomed off when the Security car pulled up onto his bumper."

"It might be safer to have Security block that section of road while we're running on it. I don't want to have an accident because the drivers are staring at naked women instead of paying attention to the road." Megan responded.

"I'll have Community Relations talk to the Montgomery County Police about it. Traffic control for the runs would be a popular assignment I'm sure."

Tad walked up to Megan and asked, "Which of the mailgirls was your sister?"

"Samantha is Mailgirl Twenty-two, she ran in the last race. You can look at the mailgirls, but you can't touch."

She looked back at Starnes, "I'll post the results in the Mailgirls' Locker Room and then I'll check on Five. When they send her back from the Med Center, I'm heading home. We can meet with Jeremy tomorrow to make plans for next weekend."

eltree
eltree
83 Followers