Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your thought is?"

"Ten had HR send me her college transcripts and she's doing well. She had two years at Mount Holyoke before marriage and she has straight A's in her on-line classes at Montgomery College and Maryland the last two years, aiming for a degree in Accounting."

"Well, my former thesis advisor is now the Dean of Faculty here and she has a mad on at SG&T for doing the mailgirl number on me. She might be inclined to pull some strings to admit this woman; we're big into non-traditional students. Send me her transcripts and I'll talk to Dr Smithers."

"Thank you. Then we'll just have to figure out housing and transport. She's an hourly employee, so no big salary. No expenses either, so she's got nearly two years wages banked, but she deserves to hang on to some of that stash to start her new life."

"I'll see what we can do. And and and I will have to sit down and have a cose about our other friends - I know you were tight with Five, and Ten's still a mailgirl, and then there's Ms Barnes and Mistress V. I could tell stories in the Faculty Lounge, but I don't."

* * * *

Megan picked up dinner at Panera Bread on the way home after having no more Mailgirl involvement the rest of her work day. She decided that Fourteen's saga was worth a call to Sarah.

"So, how are 'The Young and the Naked' going?"

"One more run for all the mailgirls, this time a full 10k. The slowest eight to date will run Saturday and then the other sixteen will all run at once on Sunday. Brendan says that he'll show up to cheer."

"I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it will give him some insight into where we're coming from."

"Ms Barnes says we're very close to acquiring a mailgirl from one of the west coast firms that was an All-American. Also, Human Capital says they'll offer Fourteen a part-time mailgirl contract beginning mid-August and extending through the end of the year if she makes the team. She would be on duty Friday through Monday and be able to attend class the other three days."

"I've heard of Mailgirl programs where being a mailgirl is a 9-5, well probably more like 7-7, job which means you're reduced to mailgirl status five times a week. I think the 24/7 model might be easier."

"Well, Fourteen seems to be considering it except she's afraid that Mr Fforde sees it as an opportunity to start a 'Mailgirl at Home' program. She consulted Ten and Ten sent Sam, my Sam, to ask me to help."

"I know Ten was an HR person, but what's she got to do with it."

"Well, she seems to be playing good Mother Mailgirl..."

"Which makes Mistress V bad Mother?"

"And Ms Barnes the evil step-mother. HR sent me Fourteen's college transcripts; more of Ten's work, I'm sure.

"Do you remember Seven? Tiny Oriental woman? She's teaching at Hood, about an hour from here in Frederick. Her former thesis advisor is now the Dean of Faculty there which is how Seven got hired, that and her academic credentials. The Dean is a Mt Holyoke alumna which is where Fourteen matriculated before dropping out to get married."

"So, mailgirls to the rescue?"

"We'll see."

* * * *

The next day Megan was cc'd on an email from Ms Barnes announcing the running lineups for the weekend and directing Mistress V to adjust the work schedules to match. She made a mental note to let Brendan know in case he really did plan to show up and watch. There were no more mailgirl interruptions to the rest of her workday to her unvoiced relief.

Her dinner however, was punctuated by a call from Seven, that is Lin Chang. Lin asked if Megan could arrange a meeting with Fourteen within the next few days and Megan suggested Saturday or Sunday post-race. Fourteen would be working on Saturday and Megan could call her to her office or she could set up a meet immediately after the run on Sunday or when Fourteen was in the law library working on her on-line courses.

"Do you have a suggestion as to which would be better?"

"I could send Fourteen down to the Med Center after the run Sunday morning and you could interview her in one of the examining rooms. Nurse Allen, you knew her as Mailgirl One, will be on duty this weekend and she can arrange for you to have as much time as you need. If you get here in time for the race at seven, I'll get you into the building. It's likely to be chaotic so we can slip you in unnoticed. We had quite a crowd for last week's run; the coffee shop did record business for a weekend and I expect more of the same."

"So you want me up and on the road before 6:30 a.m. on a weekend. I thought I left that behind when I my clothing back."

"You could come down Saturday and spend the night in my spare bedroom. We could go out Saturday night or have a girls' night in."

"Girls' night in. If you can handle me hitting on you about life post-mailgirl?"

"I've spent long hours talking to Sarah. She has her Sam to talk it through with, but we still have mutal therapy sessions, sometimes even without wine."

"Oh, I know that feeling. Text me your address and I'll let you know when I start your way."

Megan closed the connection, then muttered "In for a penny, in for a pound" and called Brendan.

"Megan, it's good to hear from you. I'm still planning to come to your run this weekend. Would you suggest Saturday or Sunday or both?"

"Saturday will work better. That will be a lower key run as it will be the eight slowest women through the first two runs. As to how crazy the crowd will be, that remains to be seen. Also, if you'd like we could head off to brunch after the run. Sunday, I'm arranging a clandestine meeting with one of the mailgirls and a former mailgirl, now an instructor at Hood College. I'll explain that when I see you."

"Hey, I'm in the hush-hush business, not you. Brunch however, sounds terrific - do you have a recommendation?"

"I'll ask around. I haven't gone out much at all in the three years I've lived in Maryland. Doing something normal will be a good thing. The run starts and finishes in the parking lot in front of the main entrance to the SG&T headquarters. You'll be able to recognize me, I'll be the woman with clothes on."

* * * *

Three passed on Megan's message to Fourteen when they passed on the service stairs sometime that afternoon. Fourteen asked Ten what she knew as they were showering in the Mailgirls' Locker Room at the end of a long workday. The two women made a show of scrubbing each other thoroughly, playing to the onlookers from the lobby above which allowed them the best chance of not being overheard. The Mailgirls Lounge was out of sight, but the mailgirls firmly believed that Human Capital or maybe just the nerds in IT had that whole space wired for sound.

"What does Ms Brooks mean she's working on it?" as Fourteen knelt in front of Ten making sure that the blonde's pubic area was squeaky clean.

Ten gasped, not immune to Fourteen's attention, "I don't know, but HR sent her your college transcripts. She's a good person. She will get back to you as soon as she has something to tell you."

"So, I'll have to run hard on Sunday to preserve my options."

"And I'm so going to get my ass paddled when I don't finish in the top six. Let's just take it one step at a time. Just a little more..." and Ten's orgasm exploded. Five came through the outside door just at that moment and the mailgirls could hear the applause from the onlookers from the upper lobby.

* * * *

Looking back, Megan thought of Thursday as the calm before the storm. She actually put in a full day's work, well the usual more than a full day, on banking business and was on the verge of wrapping up a couple of reports that Mr. Bratz had been upping the priority on. Her only mailgirl interaction was when she tracked down Fourteen in the dining room. Fourteen was kneeling down before two bowls in the center of the room, one hand holding back her hair as she bent down to eat a nourishing meal of Mailgirl Chow. Mailgirls were not allowed to use their hands to eat in public and were required to lick the bowls clean. Megan had always found the sheer humiliation even worse than the taste of the Mailgirl Chow.

She casually walked behind Fourteen and paused, speaking quietly. "After the run Sunday I'm going to send you down to the Med Center when there will be someone to talk to about college plans for this semester if you make the team and sign the new contract. Nurse Allen will make sure you're not disturbed."

* * * *

Friday dawned bright and sunny. The Washington Post rated their forecast for the day 8/10 as predicted highs in the low-90s and elevated humidity were being short of perfection, though completely normal for Maryland. Megan didn't really have a feel for Maryland's climate, having spent her first two years in state as a cloistered mailgirl, then morphing back to the workaholic life of a financial analyst. Except for the running she spent most of her waking hours in the office and knew little of the area aside from her commute. However, the storm clouds about to dump on Megan were metaphorical, not to be seen in the sky.

She had just done the final revision of her analysis of the proposed Downing Brothers deal and sent it off to Mr Bratz when her in-box pinged with a calendar appointment. She had a 2 p.m. meeting scheduled in Conference Room 5C with Ms Aldridge, the VP of Financial Development from the Chicago office - Tad's mother, Mr Starne's ex-wife, and Megan's one-time boss who Mr Starnes alleged had engineered Megan's tranfer to Maryland and the Mailgirls Program.

After a late lunch at her desk Megan climbed the stairs to the fifth floor for her meeting with Ms Aldridge. Her thoughts were of brunch with Brendan, meeting up with Seven, and Fourteen. The door to the conference room was closed, so she knocked and heard a brisk "Come in."

Megan entered to find to find Mailgirl Two trembling in the "Toes" position while Ms Aldridge circled the young black woman who was straining to the ceiling, clearly hoping not to be found unkempt. Twenty-two was down in "Knees and Forehead" with the top of her head against the wall and her asshole winking at the room.

"Oh, if I had known how much fun this was, I would definitely have paid a visit while you were Mailgirl Two. Well, don't you have anything to say to your old boss?"

"I guess Mr Starnes was correct when he told me that you were responsible for me being selected as a mailgirl."

"Of course, Megan. You really shouldn't have led my poor husband on."

"I did not."

"So you say. Mailgirl Two, get down into position next to Mailgirl Twenty-two. What do you think Megan, should I call for Mailgirl Twelve to complete the set?"

"No, I think this is quite enough. And these two may have actual work to do."

"Nonsense, the other mailgirls can pick up the slack. They may just have to scurry between offices a little faster to make sure all those important messages get delivered."

"Have you called me here for some other reason than to watch you indulge yourself, Ms Aldridge?"

"Oh yes, dear. I'm trying to convince the Board of Directors to expand SG&T's Mailgirl Program to the Chicago and San Francisco offices. So, we're putting together a video presentation highlighting the success of the program here in Washington and as you are the only mailgirl that I know personally, I thought that I would ask for your input."

"Don't do it."

"Not that input. I want your feedback on the rough cut of the video. And of course, we're waiting on your little race to show how the program is accepted in the local business community. We'll be videoing the runs this weekend and then return for the race in October. Now, just pull up a chair and I'll show you what we have so far."

Ms Aldridge proceeded to project a video mixing shots of the Board of Directors voting, the SG&T Maryland complex under construction, and graphs of productivity, sick leave usage, employee retention and the like with images of naked Mailgirls running through the office space making deliveries, the Mailgirls' Lounge and Dormitory, mailgirls grooming in the Locker Room, mailgirls kneeling to eat and drink from their bowls in the dining room, and so on.

"What do you think, very persuasive, no?"

"Ms Aldridge, SG&T is not going to be able to recruit any young, professional women if you spread the Mailgirl Program across the entire bank. I've been told that one reason we're selecting and training mailgirls to run in the Corporate Challenge is that women won't accept a transfer to Maryland."

"The larger reason is that positions don't open up here very often. I do believe this is the way forward. And now dear, I'd like to show you the other video - the one I show to female employees that need a bit of guidance."

Megan watched in horror as her time as a mailgirl played out on the screen beginning with stripping down in Human Capital that first day, the training at DDE, the cold showers, eating Mailgirl Chow out of a bowl on the floor, posed in all the humiliating positions throughout the complex, and the inevitable clips of being paddled, caned, and flogged. There were also passages of Megan frantically fingering herself to orgasm in the Mailgirls' Lounge, in the shower, and even in the stairwell between deliveries.

"Once I show them this video it's amazing how they see things my way. It's also popular viewing among the men thinking of transferring to Washington.

"Well, that's all I wanted to show you. Now, run along and leave me with this pair. The Chicago office is sadly lacking in mailgirls to play with."

Megan fled, leaving Mailgirl Two and her sister behind.

* * * *

Megan messaged Mr Bratz saying that she was going home sick, locked down her computer and desk, and headed out to the safety of her condo. This whole mailgirl business was seriously impacting her time spent actually doing banking and investment work. She left a message on Sarah's voicemail and then took a long, hot shower trying to scrub herself clean. She realized the shower bit was mostly symbolic, but hot water was proof that she was no longer a mailgirl.

Sarah called while she was on the couch eating her dinner of fudge ripple. Sarah was horrified at Megan's near-incoherent recounting of the meeting with Ms Aldridge and the videos. "You need to find out where Mr Bratz and hell, even Mr Dawlish stand. If they don't support you, you need to find another job and let Samantha fend for herself. Do you want me to come over tonight? Or send Brendan?"

"No, I'm just going to get through this weekend and then talk to Mr Bratz on Monday. I'm meeting Brendan for brunch tomorrow and then Seven-that-was is spending the night here Saturday before meeting with Fourteen after the run Sunday. Hopefully, Ms Aldridge left Samantha in shape to run. If not, I will take that to the Fifth Floor."

12