Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 06

Story Info
Megan watches video and a new mailgirl.
5.8k words
4.47
5.6k
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltree
eltree
83 Followers

I'm writing and releasing this in shorter chunks in an effort to keep them coming out more frequently. However, it means that they don't stand alone, so you really want to read/vaguely remember the first five parts to get here.

Megan dithered as to whether to watch the video of her caning before or after dinner, before or after talking to Sarah, before or after freaking out. She did rule out watching it with dinner. She finally decided not to put it off. She popped the DVD into her desktop computer -- after pulling the Ethernet cable, a little paranoid, much -- and found she had a choice of Camera 1, 2, or 3.

Camera One offered a panoramic view showing the mailgirls keeling in front of their sleeping niches and began with Mailgirl Twenty-two stretched out on the spanking bench with Ms Aldridge and Mistress V to either side. Megan watched herself come into view from off-camera and then watched the whole affair play out before her, fading to black after Megan pulled her clothing back on and left the way she came in. Camera Two showed the scene from behind Ms Aldridge and Mistress V. Megan watched herself enter through the door from the Mailgirl Locker Room and had a clear view of her face as Ms Aldridge made her demands. There was no sound, but Megan thought the video was clear enough that a lip reader could reconstruct her speech. Camera Three showed the scene from behind Megan and presented an equally clear view of Ms Aldridge and Mistress V. After watching her caning for the third time she began to think that Mistress V had been pulling her strokes. Yes, it had really hurt and left six crisp red lines on her backside, but Megan had watched Mistress V cane mailgirls for three plus years now and Megan was sure that she wasn't completely laying into her. Ms Aldridge, however, was watching with a rapt expression and didn't appear to notice how much more damage Mistress V could have done to the pale buttocks laid out before her. Megan winced with every stroke on the screen.

Trying to decide on her next move Megan settled for texting Sarah "Have video. Please call." and then set to making an omelet her dinner. She was on her knees -- after watching the video her ass throbbed with renewed vigor -- finishing dinner when Sarah called.

"I have a DVD with three videos showing from when I walked into the dormitory until I followed Ms Aldridge out the door. There are apparently three cameras covering the dormitory space, hence the three videos. Ten recommends that I give her a chance to bring it up with HR and that I see if Jeremy will push it up to the fifth floor from the Community Relations standpoint."

"Well, you have video evidence, witnesses that aren't going anywhere, and photos of your backside so your evidence won't disappear. Slow-rolling might be best and getting the fifth floor to worry about the optics of a senior executive abusing a junior employee could be a powerful lever. The fifth floor is raising the visibility of the mailgirl program with this whole racing gig so they should want to avoid linking mailgirls with general abuse of female employees. And you probably want to hold off until Fourteen's new contract is inked so that doesn't get derailed in reaction.

"Other than that, how are things going?"

"We met with Ms Barnes and proposed five mailgirls for the team, recommended that we provide them with minimalist shoes -- it's a running thing -- for training, and suggested that we could incentivise the team with better food on training days and the promise of a post-race feast. She was ok with our selections, said that the fifth floor would have to take up the shoe issue, and flatly rejected the food idea. Bob had already scheduled us to meet with Mr Holt after lunch and he was more receptive so we have hope. Besides the part-time deal for Fourteen, they also suggested that should Fifteen not re-up as a mailgirl that her scheduled transfer to Chicago be delayed until after the race."

"I'll be interested to hear how Fifteen reacts to that proposal. Chicago may not sound so good to her now that she's see Ms Aldridge in action. Oh, and you may want to send me a copy of the dvd and the photos of your whipped ass just in my guise as your legal counsel just to establish that you are taking action."

"I'll put them in the mail tomorrow -- from my local Post Office, not outgoing mail from SG&T."

Megan felt better having talked to Sarah and wondered why she hadn't heard from Brendan or should she be calling him? Then her cell phone rang and it was Brendan and she had a comfortable chat about Sunday's run and selecting the mailgirl racing team.

"My plan is to hold off workouts until the woman have bras and shoes. I did tell you about the bras, didn't I. They're virtually fetish wear, but they'll help and those women need the support since they all have more up top than I do. The other question mark is Fourteen's training since she'll be attending class during the week."

"If she's not at College Park, she could likely run with the college cross country team."

"That's an excellent suggestion. She's going to Hood in Frederick; that's a Division III school. Thank you for your help."

"Can we get together sometime this week?"

"I'd like that, but I'll need to sort out what's going on with mailgirls and running, first. The following week would work better, I think."

"I'll hold you to that. Are you up for any upcoming races? Nothing more on the track, but there are some low-key road races and cross country runs on the schedule next month."

"That might be fun, I will get back to you." and the conversation drifted to a halt

* * * *

It wasn't until Wednesday afternoon that Bob Starnes dropped Megan a note to say that the fifth floor had signed off on the mailgirl team members, the shoes, and the meals. He had previously agreed with her about waiting on the bras to start training and waiting on shoes for running outdoors; Megan planned to start the mailgirls with running on the treadmill. "Yes, they're in terrific shape, but racing 10 kilometers will be easier with some overdistance training to accustom them to running for forty minutes at a stretch."

Brendan called that evening to report that he'd researched Hood's cross country team and found that the coach was a recent graduate whose name he recognized from local running results. Looking at Hood's results from last fall Brendan opined that a forty minute 10k runner would have no problem training with the women's team. Megan pointed out that Fourteen would be working at SG&T every weekend so she wouldn't be able to run for the team; she decided she could raise the possibility with Fourteen first, then talk to Lin.

Thursday morning Megan's desktop pinged with a calendar appointment in Human Capital for 2 p.m. The attendees were listed as Megan, Ms Bratz, Mr Fforde, and Maria Hyland from which Megan deduced that this meeting concerned Fourteen's new contract. Lin had sent her Maria's paperwork and schedule, so Megan needed to ensure that the contract dates lined up with the Academic Calendar. Well, there would be a lawyer present to keep an eye on the legalities.

Megan reported on the outcome of that meeting to Lin later that evening. "Fourteen signed her contract extension today. She begins her week's vacation at 5 p.m. on the 21st which will allow her to show up for new student orientation on the 22nd and she reports back to work the following Friday at 8 a.m. She's to report to the loading dock Friday morning to strip down and don her collar and MMU, reversing the process Monday at 5 p.m. Her contract runs through the end of the year.

"Mr Fforde was surprised when I laid out the paperwork from Hood, but he recovered quite nicely and even negotiated tuition reimbursement into the contract. I met with him separately later and we discussed logistical arrangements. He'll let me know when he gets access to the storage unit with Fourteen's possessions and we'll collect appropriate clothing and whatever to drop off at your place. Fourteen spent the whole time in Ms Barnes' office on her knees, head bowed -- I don't think she quite believed we were going to pull this off until she signed the contract. Mr Fforde stood over her while she reviewed the paperwork. We'll sort out transportation on this end later.

"Oh, and I'm to meet tomorrow with the mailgirls selected for the team. Ms Barnes proposed that I meet with them in the Mailgirls Dormitory, but after I reminded her of my last visit there she scheduled the Conference Room by the Human Capital suite for 5 p.m."

Friday Megan put in a full day's work at her actual job and only saw mailgirls racing between offices delivering messages and sundries. As the day dragged on she thought of when Friday afternoons meant skipping out early to meet up with friends and colleagues at Happy Hour and the promise of weekend explorations. She'd been rather boring actually, but those times had come to a crashing halt when she became a mailgirl and here she was back to closing out the workweek enmeshed in the mailgirls' universe.

Megan walked through the open door of the Conference Room precisely at five to find six naked women kneeling on the floor with a pair of young men she vaguely recognized from the Trading Desk standing over them. "I didn't realize that you were invited to this meeting gentlemen."

The taller of the two turned and said, "What kind of meeting needs a half-dozen mailgirls in attendance? That seems excessive."

"A meeting that you are not privy to, obviously. If you will excuse us, I'd like to get started."

The other man commented, "I know what I'd like to get started on."

"I'm not interested in your fantasies. Some of us have bank business to do, so out now and close the door behind you."

The two men left still ogling the mailgirls until the door snicked closed leaving the seven women alone.

"Welcome to the SG&T racing team. You six will be training for the Corporate Challenge in October. You may be joined by the new Twenty-three when she arrives."

Four said "the new Twenty-three?" as Fifteen objected, "my contract is up in September and I'm not going to be here for the race."

Megan responded, "My understanding is that you're expected to take a position in Chicago at the end of your mailgirl contract. If you chose to do so your transfer has been delayed until the end of October. The last week of your mailgirl contract will be your second week of vacation this year and then you'll be assigned to my department until you leave for Chicago. I believe that Mr Dawlish has lined up some external training -- in finance, not message delivery -- for you during that period."

"As for Twenty-three, Bonnie is to be a mailgirl at a law firm in New Orleans. Her replacement was a college track athlete before becoming a mailgirl on the West Coast. You now know what I know.

"Fourteen can fill you in on her situation if you haven't heard yet. The other four of you will just take on the racing team as another duty."

Three asked, "So, what does that mean?"

"The training schedule hasn't been finalized yet, but I'm envisioning two sessions weekly, either outside as a group or individually in the Exercise Center on a treadmill. We're not starting training until you're outfitted with bras and shoes. Mr Dawlish is ordering the style that Seventeen wore, but in satin instead of leather. We've talked the fifth floor into approving shoes for running; they will be the minimalist style rather than a traditional shoe, but they'll offer some protection from random stones on the course. I'll let you know what we arrange. Fifteen will train with the group as long as she remains a mailgirl, Fourteen will attend any sessions held during her work hours. The good news is that the fifth floor has agreed to real food at dinner on training days -- details to be worked out."

"What is minimalist style?"

"That's a style developed about ten years back that is very light and flexible essentially trying to replicate running barefoot. It's proponents said it would revolutionize running and prevent injuries since the foot could move as nature intended. As mailgirls run barefoot normally the shoes should be a good match. Mr Starnes has taken on shoe acquisition.

"The fifth floor wants to win the Corporate Challenge. Mr Starnes and I are trying to temper their expectations, but we believe that we can do well. We have tentative approval for a post-race feast for all mailgirls assuming that we put forth a creditable effort. If there are no more questions, I'll put you all back in service and you can wait here until called."

Within moments four of the six mailgirls' MMUs buzzed and they headed off to another delivery or the Mailgirls Locker Room. Fourteen sprang up five minutes later.

Twelve spoke up, "So, Twenty-three is going to the Big Easy?"

"It's a brand new mailgirl program and they wanted some experienced mailgirls. I know that we would have appreciated some friendly guidance in those first few months. We didn't know what we had gotten into and neither did the workforce. It was a learning experience, a painful one for the six, soon to be twelve of us. Only Mistress V really knew what was going on and she was new to wielding the paddle. Believe it or not, you had it easier with a dozen women to help you through and a workforce that had adjusted to naked women running through the corridors. Not that you got any fewer stripes on your ass."

Twelve's MMU buzzed and Megan was left to her thoughts.

* * * *

Having been forced out of bed early the last three weekends to run with mailgirls Megan was up and out early on her own both Saturday and Sunday enjoying easy runs on the Rock Creek Trail before the heat and humidity ramped up. She was looking forward to the cooler days of fall. Beyond undating Lin on Fourteen's situation she had a lazy mailgirl-less two days, even spending some hours lounging by the pool.

Megan was at her desk reviewing an extremely dubious prospectus when she heard the ping of a smartphone that at SG&T announced that a mailgirl had missed her delivery time. She heard a second ping then her door was pushed open by Mailgirl Twenty-two.

"Samantha, what are you doing..." and then her voice trailed off as she saw the woman accompanying her sister. In contrast to the erect, energetic presence of Twenty-two, the other naked woman was bent over and nearly lifeless.

Samantha thrust a sheaf of papers across the desk, "I was called to the loading dock to receive a delivery for the Mailgirls Locker Room and she crawled out of the shipping crate. She's not well, she's certainly not well enough to face Mistress V." Her MMU pinged again.

Megan reached forward and tapped Samantha's MMU. "I am not responsible for mailgirls."

"No, but you have a responsibility to her as a fellow human being and I don't trust Mistress V or Human Capital to take care of her."

Megan sighed, "Here, let me send you to Human Capital to explain and I'll take..." Megan glanced down at the bill of lading "Felicia down to the Med Center."

Felicia crumpled to her knees as Twenty-two turned and headed out the door, stepping aside to allow Megan's boss, Mr Bratz to enter.

"Miss Brooks, what is going on?"

"I just took delivery of the new Mailgirl Twenty-three. Human Capital just acquired her from a West Coast firm to fill out our Mailgirls Running Team. Judging by her current appearance she appears to be an even more dubious investment than this flight of fantasy you handed me to review."

John Bratz looked at the flushed face of his favorite analyst and decided not to push the issue.

"I'm going to call the Med Center to send somebody up to take care of her and then I'll pass her paperwork on to Human Capital."

"Well yes, that sounds appropriate. I'll expect a preliminary evaluation of that proposal this afternoon." He prudently withdrew and closed the door on his way out.

Megan picked up her phone and punched in the number for the Med Center. "This is Megan Brooks in the Investment Group. I have a young woman in my office that is on the verge of collapse. You need to send someone up to bring her down for evaluation.

"My guess is a combination of exhaustion and dehydration, but my degrees are in Finance, not Medicine."

She looked at the woman bent over before her. "How long were you in that crate?"

Felicia looked up at her dully, "They put me on an overnight flight from Seattle. I was let out for a bathroom and water break at the airport at both ends, but I've spent most of the last day in the crate."

"DDE didn't ship you in that condition did they?"

"Not DDE; I came directly from Mohr Brothers. They worked me over pretty good before shoving me in the crate. They told me if my behavior didn't improve I could expect more of the same at my new job. I don't even know where I am now. I signed a new two year contract, but I wasn't told with who."

"You're at Sloan Guaranty & Trust in Maryland. I'm sending you down to the Med Center and while you're there I'll go talk to Human Capital -- they manage the Mailgirl Program here."

"Who are you and why did that mailgirl bring me to you?"

"I'm Megan Brooks. Besides being a financial analyst, I'm also the lead on the Mailgirls Running Team and the mailgirl that brought you here is my sister."

"Running team?"

"I'll explain it all to you after the Med Center has had a chance to look you over and I talk to Human Capital."

Felicity dropped her head and just looked at the ground. Megan heard a commotion outside and then her door was pushed open yet again. Nurse Allen stepped through the door and asked, "What's going on Megan?"

Megan gestured at the woman on the floor and said, "Say hello to the new Mailgirl Twenty-three. She just arrived from Seattle in a crate and my sister decided to bring her up to me. I concur that she belongs in your hands rather than Mistress V's. I'm going to take her bill of lading to Human Capital and talk to Ms Barnes, then I'll come down to the Med Center to she how she's doing. I've looked at the papers and there's just a one line statement that she's medically cleared for travel."

One of the Security folks pushed a gurney though Megan's doorway and the three of them lifted the semi-conscious mailgirl up and laid her out. Nurse Allen followed the gurney out the door followed by Megan.

Ms Barnes wasn't in the Human Capital office and Megan wasn't about to deal with her administrative assistant so she just left the paperwork and informed the woman that the new mailgirl was under care in the Med Center. Susan Allen reported that Felicity had lapsed into unconsciousness while being wheeled through the corridors.

"She didn't even stir when we moved her to the bed in Exam Room 2. I checked her vitals and everything is within normal parameters and she's breathing fine. She's underweight and probably dehydrated so I set up a saline drip. It also looks as though she's had both vaginal and anal sex recently and there is a lot of mild bruising of her buttocks and thighs.

"Her data has already been loaded into the Mailgirls Database and I have to tell you she looks a lot better in her pictures than on that gurney. She's 26, a sociology grad from Reed College in Oregon, and was hired on as a mailgirl a year ago last March. Her new two year contract is in effect as of today."

"It sounds as though there are worse places to be a mailgirl than SG&T. I hope we didn't send Bonnie, the old Twenty-three into some hellhole. I'll stop by before I leave today and see if Felicity, the new Twenty-three, has come back to us."

Megan received an email from Susan saying that Felicia was awake and available for a chat just as she was putting the finishing touches to a scathing review of the prospectus that Mr Bratz had dropped on her desk the day before. Normally Megan spent multiple days or weeks investigating proposals, but this one had been so nebulous that it hadn't taken long to review what few hard facts it contained. She finished entering her report into the system which would automatically notify Mr Bratz that it had been completed. So, she closed up her desk and headed for the Med Center.

eltree
eltree
83 Followers
12