Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan met her at the door. "I had to fend off first Mistress V, then Ms Barnes after you dumped Felicia off on me. I told Mistress V she could probably collect her in the morning after I checked her over again. Felicia is not ready to take on a normal mailgirl's load though."

"Unless she looks a hundred percent better than when she collapsed in front of my desk, I don't believe Ms Barnes would want her making deliveries. She has a way to go to look the part."

"Well, she's still in Exam Room 1. I ordered in some food and told her to take it easy."

Megan walked through the door startling the woman kneeling on the floor picking at her dinner. "I'm glad to see that Nurse Allen also ordered utensils with the food, but don't get used to that -- mailgirls eat about half their meals without benefit of hands."

The naked woman looked down and didn't respond.

"I'm Megan Brooks. My sister, Mailgirl Twenty-two, collected you at the loading dock and brought you to me. I expect that cost her six of the best as the very least; mailgirl initiative is discouraged and really if she was going to take you anywhere but the Mailgirl Locker Room it should have been straight here."

"Your sister is a mailgirl?"

"When SG&T set up its Maryland headquarters three years ago, they instituted a Mailgirl Program and I was converted from junior financial analyst to Mailgirl Two. My sister wasn't ready to plunge into the working world after college and thought being a mailgirl sounded intriguing so she applied to the program and showed up in a crate two months before my contract ended. I'm back at a desk and she's running about naked. She appears to enjoy the position far more than I ever did."

"You said something about a Running Team?"

"The Corporate Challenge is an annual team race open to all businesses and agencies in Maryland. SG&T is trying to project an image of just another responsible business in the state so they fielded a team last year and this year are hosting the 10k race. Our women's team was well back last year, but I finished in the top ten two months after the end of my mailgirl contract. Our top management wants to do well this year: they've transferred in several male runners from other SG&T offices, but have had problems recruiting fit young woman to work here. As I ran well last year, they came up with the bright idea of selecting a group of mailgirls to run for SG&T."

"A track uniform is more clothing than I've ever worn as a mailgirl."

"No, the mailgirls will run naked. Bob Starnes, my co-lead, and I did convince management, over the vociferous objections of Human Capital, to authorize a bra and minimalist running shoes for training and racing, but we ran three series of time trials around the course without even that attire. You've never seen so many wildly enthusiastic spectators at a local run before. We expect the Corporate Challenge to attract the largest crowd ever for a road race in Maryland."

"So, what does this have to do with me?"

"Well, Bob Starnes and I both pointed out that the average runner does not fit the profile of the average mailgirl. I was the only mailgirl here with a track background and I spent two years being berated for being flat-chested which I am compared to almost every other mailgirl. Human Capital said besides selecting from our own mailgirls they could have DDE search for mailgirls that had run track and acquire their contracts. So, here you are."

"Do I look like I could run a 10k now to you?"

"No, but the race isn't until October and you were an All-American just a few years ago which is a better background than the six mailgirls that we selected. Meanwhile we've got to get you healthy again. What did they do to your at Mohr Brothers."

"There were only five of us mailgirls and we were more sexual playthings than delivery girls. At my going-away party I was beaten and gang-raped before being stuffed into that crate."

"Now that you're here we can report that to the police."

"Oh, they've got hours and hours of video of all of us begging begging for sex and being obliged. Electrodes wired to your breasts and labia can convince you to say anything. I pray life will be better here."

"What little non-mailgirl-on-mailgirl sex here has all been wholly consensual and stringently punished if found out. Mostly SG&T just deals in debasement, beatings, and occasional bondage. Plentiful verbal abuse, eating Mailgirl Chow out of dog dishes, public paddlings, that sort of thing. Physically it wasn't too bad, it's the humiliation and the grinding down of any sense of self worth that hurt most. I've told them that fostering pride in running well is antithetical to the mailgirl ethos, but the Fifth Floor has their eyes focused on competing well in October."

"What's the mailgirl setup here?"

"There are twenty-four mailgirls, mostly salaried, some hourly employees. The salaried mailgirls are professional women coerced into becoming mailgirls -- they mostly have a position at SG&T lined up at the end of their contract. The hourly employees are all direct hires as mailgirls and you get paid minimum wage for the hours that you work, generally upwards of sixty hours per week. Your weekday schedule begins at 7 a.m. and goes until you're told it's over, plus a half day on the weekend. You can be called back to duty at any time. You're on site 24/7, your off hours are spent in the Mailgirls Dormitory in the basement behind the Mailgirls Locker Room -- that is the only place mailgirls are not on display though Security has cameras there. No clothing, of course; you're not permitted on any furniture, you eat what you're given, you do what you're told, and you're punished for any perceived shortcomings. You will always be addressed as Mailgirl Twenty-three and respond only to that name. You speak only when asked a question or to respectfully remind someone that you are just Mailgirl Twenty-three or to apologize when at fault and you are always at fault. No touching, no interacting with other employees beyond carrying out your duties, and Human Capital, specifically Mistress V, are the only people permitted to touch you and she does with paddle, and crop, and cane.

"That being said, you have no expenses except to pay down any debt previously incurred -- the bank handles all financial matters for you. If you default on your two year contract the bank claws back half of what you've been paid, bills you for food and lodging, and charges you the cost of recruiting and training a replacement. I've calculated that you would likely break even if you quit in the last three months of your two years. Of the eleven women that completed their two year contract three signed up for another two years, four of us returned to normal jobs at SG&T, and four left. Mailgirls Thirteen through Eighteen finish up their contracts in the next two months; I don't know what they'll choose.

"SG&T carried out its financial commitments for those of us who completed our contracts and we did well from a dollars and cents standpoint. Emotionally, I'm still trying to recover and I'm not alone.

"Welcome to Sloan Guaranty and Trust."

"...I swear Sarah, she made me feel fortunate to have been a mailgirl at SG&T. I don't know how Sam managed to get her up to my office, Felicia just looked so awful. When I checked on her at the end of the day she was alert and seemed to take in my rundown on life as a mailgirl at SG&T, but she's unhealthily thin and just physically and mentally beaten down. It looked like every motion was painful and she was just kneeling there. Susan documented her condition and took vaginal and anal samples in case we can persuade her to bring rape charges which may depend on what Human Capital decides.

"I googled her when I got home and she was a fine runner in college -- D3 All-American at 5000 meters as a soph and in cross-country as a junior with prs comfortably inside mine. She also looks a lot healthier in the photos from college. We were in terrific shape physically after two years as a mailgirl; Mohr Brothers' program did not produce the same results."

"Do I need to come as your legal counsel when you talk to Ms Barnes in the morning?"

"Well, I may very well be calling you back after that confrontation. She can't be happy with the way Felicia looks. Mailgirls are supposed to be drop dead gorgeous, not look like war refugees. The whole mailgirl idea is just perverted, but what she went through is just criminal."

"Also have Human Capital check into her financial situation. Make sure that Mohr Brothers didn't screw her monetarily as well. If there's an issue maybe you can pitch it to Fforde as a pro bono case and take his mind off Fourteen."

* * * *

Megan stopped by the Med Center on her way into work the next morning.

"She's still asleep and looks to be resting comfortably. I called your friend in IT before I left and he set up a camera in Exam Room 2 and sent the video feed to the Security Desk. I asked Security to keep an eye on her. There was a woman on duty last night and she went to the Med Center when Felicia woke up, took her to the restroom, and gave her a bottle of water and then Felicia settled back down."

Mailgirl Three was kneeling on the mat by the Admin's desk when Megan entered the Investment Group spaces. The slim brunette stood as Megan approached and with head still lowered said, "Ms Brooks, Ms Barnes would like you to see her at your earliest convenience this morning."

Megan plucked Three's MMU from the naked woman's armband and keyed in a destination. "Tell her that I'll be there as soon as I log in and see what else I have scheduled this morning." She replaced the MMU and Three turned and headed out into the corridor.

After deciding that everything else in her queue could wait Megan presented herself in front of Miss Bradley and asserted, "Ms Barnes said that she wanted to see me."

"Oh yes, Ms Brooks, please go in."

Megan entered to find Bronwyn Barnes staring at the ceiling and muttering to herself. "Oh, you're here. We have got to fix this problem."

"Which problem are you talking about -- Miss Cooper's ill-health or her rape?"

"Tits, she doesn't have tits. Soames and Peavy are going to be livid."

"Actually, she does have breasts -- on the small side as you'd expect of an accomplished distance runner, especially one who looks to be suffering from malnutrition."

"We'll keep her out of sight until we can fatten her up and that will fix the problem, right? We can just say that she's ill and keep her in the Med Center."

"I've seen photos of her in her college's Sports Information archives and she didn't appear to have much on top when she was healthy and running well. As I pointed out in our initial meeting on the Corporate Challenge, most distance runners don't fit the mailgirl profile."

"The data we got from DDE said she was 36C."

"Someone lied or had an extremely generous measuring tape."

"Damn, Peavy is going to want to see her first thing. He always wants first crack at the new mailgirls. And he is very much a breast man. Soames isn't any better, but maybe Alvado can keep him in line. No, they're both going to be going to the board to get rid of me."

"Ms Barnes, I'm more concerned about Mis Cooper's appalling physical condition and the fact that she was gang raped before being sent our way."

Ms Barnes snapped, "Mailgirl Twenty-three, not Miss Cooper. You know the protocol Ms Brooks."

"What I know is that we have a woman who has been brutalized and that should be the focus of our concern."

"She signed up to be a mailgirl. Different firms have different rules, but they should have standards and flat-chested girls do not measure up."

"Ms Barnes, do I understand that you condone how that woman has been treated?"

"No, of course not. Just look at her. I'm sure she was much more attractive before she was abused. We are going to lodge a formal complaint with DDE, they're supposed to be filling the role of an honest broker and they allowed us her former employers to send us damaged goods."

"Ms Barnes, if Twenty-three doesn't get proper medical care, I'm going straight to the police and the media about my assault and her rape. SG&T may be able to quash the criminal complaints but plenty of mud will stick to the bank."

"Well, of course, we're going to take care of her and she had better run fast or Soames and Peavy will bury both of us. I survived them bitching about you and Seven and if we win that stupid race Mr Holt will have our backs."

12