Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any suggestions as to where to eat around here? I've tried driving back across the Potomac at this time of day and it's just not worth it. I told Anthony he can get his own dinner and I'll be home when the traffic subsides."

Megan had thought she could get a run in first thing Friday morning, but sleeping through the alarm had scrubbed that notion and only the incoming text from Lin Chang that Maria was on the MARC train had gotten her moving. She skipped breakfast to get to the station in Germantown in time to meet the train arriving at 6:55 a.m. There was a train due in at six, but Lin had firmly said no to getting Maria to the station in Frederick for a five a.m. departure and they had both reluctantly agreed that catching the later train would inevitably result in at least six of the best if Maria arrived in the locker room at 8:30.

Maria was still half asleep when she got onto the train in Frederick. She was awake enough to set her phone alarm for ten minutes before the train was due in Germantown; sleeping through her stop would be unfortunate.

Then, having been so thoughtful she couldn't fall asleep. Even after a week the feel of clothing against her skin just felt wrong and somewhat uncomfortable after two years of nudity. She had worn panties and a bra while on campus, but as directed she was returning to work sans undergarments. The front of her jeans rubbed against her hairless pudenda and she was all too aware of several men staring at her chest as her braless breasts thrust against the cotton blouse. She would have thought that after the aforementioned two years of nudity she wouldn't react to men blatantly eyeing her, but.... She kept her eyes to the floor and waited for her stop.

Trying to ignore the unwanted attention she focused on her bone to pick with Ms Brooks. She had just had a week of freedom where she could be a normal college student and not a naked mailgirl. And while she didn't fit the stereotypical pattern of an 18-22 year old college student, she wasn't an oddity at Hood which had a substantial number of men and mostly women returning to their studies at both the graduate and undergraduate level after years in the workforce. And then her mother showed up -- well, that was not atypical for new students to experience, but their mothers probably hadn't spent the last two years knowing that their daughters spent their days running around in the nude, eating from bowls on the floor, being caned and paddled in public. A little warning would have been appreciated. Yes, focus on what she would say to Ms Brooks.

Her phone buzzed her ten minute warning -- assuming the train was on time -- and Maria sat up. Germantown was the stop after next and she had no possessions to gather up. Her cell phone was in her back pocket, her rail pass, drivers license, and a credit card were in a front pocket. She was going to lose everything when she stepped onto the loading dock at SG&T so there was no reason to hand over to Ms Brooks more than was absolutely necessary. Strictly speaking she only needed the rail pass, but the other items let her hold on to being a real person and not a naked chattel for just a bit longer.

Passengers had been flooding onto the train at every stop with very few people getting off and that proved to be the situation at her stop as well. She was happy to escape and after working her way through the knot of commuters bent on boarding spotted Ms Brooks waiting for her.

"Ms Brooks, how could you let my mother descend on me without warning?"

"Maria, I think you can call me Megan when you're not being a Mailgirl. You are after all an older and more experienced woman than me.

"I got the distinct impression that she wanted to meet you on her own terms and she's not a woman I would want to cross lightly. Besides, I'm using her to try to keep Ms Barnes under control or do you want to ride the train to Frederick with a freshly welted ass every week? Did your mother tell you that she is now a member of SG&T's board?"

The conversation paused as they climbed into Megan's Civic.

"No, she didn't mention that. She did tell me that she's moving here and has a job teaching locally. My brothers have been trying to push her out of the company since Dad died. I hope she didn't give in just to hover over me."

"She said that she needed to get out of the way to allow her principal researcher to take over or risk losing him."

"That's okay then. She's had a tense relationship with my brothers as long as I can remember. Mom is better with designing systems than relationships and the boys resented her stepping into their mother's place, My dad was widowed, not divorced, but that didn't seem to make a difference to them."

"So, how was your first week at school...."

Megan pulled her Civic up to the loading dock and Maria stepped out. She quickly stripped down muttering "This is going to really suck in December." Dropping her shoes and clothing on the passenger seat she mentioned "my phone, license, etc are in my pants' pockets."

"I'll lock them in my desk until Monday afternoon."

Once more in her mailgirl uniform Fourteen walked up the steps and rang the bell beside the door. It opened and she disappeared to rejoin her twenty-three naked co-workers.

Mistress V had just done a cursory inspection of Fourteen, directed her to touch up her makeup, and ordered her back to work. More than a dozen runs later she had a few minutes on the mat at the entrance to Contracts kneeling next to Mailgirl Two.

"I saw your mom in the Locker Room last week," the black girl whispered.

"She caught up to me at college on Saturday."

"But, you don't need the money; why did you come back?"

"I signed a contract, I will fulfill my obligation. Knowing that there is an end to this really helps. Besides, my mother promised that she wouldn't drop in on me here."

The Contracts Admin leaned over and hissed, "Quiet, you two." just as Fourteen's MMU chimed with her next delivery and she sprang up before the admin could assess a demerit. Two's MMU joined in two beats later.

Mailgirl Twenty-two received her off-duty notification just before six and made her way down to the Locker Room. She caught up with Eighteen on the final flight up stairs to the basement and hailed the sultry brunette, "I'm done for the day, how are you doing?"

"I was on the mat at Mr Soames' office having just run from Real Estate and Tiffany as usual waited to acknowledge me until I was officially late. I'll be on the list for Monday. But, more importantly Thirteen was in Human Capital for her exit interview -- her last day is in two weeks. You know what that means."

"Sendoff tomorrow. This is the first since Eleven in April; Twenty-three was gone before we knew it."

Megan had spent the rest of the work day doing bank business and walked away from her desk that evening feeling good about it. Madison, another analyst in Mr Bratz's group, tossed out an invite to meet up with the gang at a local watering hole after work. This was the first overture to normal relations that she had received in the nearly a year since returned coming to work wearing clothing. She did stop by and wound up staying long enough that she ordered a burger (rare) and fries to go with her red wine. Inevitably, the conversation turned to mailgirls but it concerned the running team and not her personal history. She wasn't the first to leave, but eventually bailed explaining that she was committed to an early morning run the next day.

Not so bright, but definitely early Saturday morning Megan was at Lake Needwood admiring the vista of the mist over the water while the mixed group of some twenty runners straggled in. Some had obviously not followed her lead on an early Friday night. Still they all headed off at a relaxed pace south on Rock Creek Trail before the pack split at Randolph Road. The marathoners-in-training continued south while the differently ambitious turned back. That meant they faced the one significant hill on the route twice in little more than a mile and then the run heated up. Two of the men disappeared into the distance at a pace she didn't try to match. She worked hard to stay with Ken and Shayla and was quite happy when they eased off on the final grade back up to the lake.

As they walked around the parking lot cooling down and drinking from the bottles put out by the speedsters Shayla asked, "Would you be interested in running for the club at the Hood Invitational in two weeks? They'll have a dozen or so area colleges, plus a few club teams. We're talking D3 schools and generally the second tier of those."

Megan said sure and Shayla responded that she would bring along a club singlet for her to wear in the race.

Mailgirl Thirteen, soon-to-be Colleen O'Brien of Miami, Florida was working the afternoon shift when her MMU directed her to report to the Locker Room shortly before the dinner service began. As she approached she could see nearly the entire morning shift standing about on the other side of the mirrored glass looking at the door. She had taken part in the send-off for eight former mailgirls and knew what awaited her. She raised her MMU to the lock to enter the mailgirls domain and asked, "How do you get IT to hack the system to send me here now?"

Ten answered, "We promise to not obstruct the camera angles of the bench. You'll get a video to take home when you leave."

Thirteen sighed and allowed herself to be escorted over to the showers so that the festivity could begin on a clean slate. After some very intimate and arousing scrubbing, despite the cold water, she was hustled into the Dormitory away from the eyes of those in the upper lobby. She allowed herself to be strapped down onto the whipping bench by her fellow mailgirls. Six noted, "We've had some unfortunate outpourings when we waited until after dinner, but don't worry, you'll be sated before lights out tonight.

A blindfold was applied and then the touching began. Some interminable time later Thirteen was still coherent enough to notice when fresh pussy clamped over her mouth and deduced the rest of the afternoon shift was arriving. She was assaulted with fingers and tongues and teeth for hours, stroking, and probing and nipping at her flesh and holes. Multiple times her eyes rolled back in her head, but they kept bringing her back with cold water. When the lights went out at ten twenty-three mailgirls were behind the grilles in their sleeping niches while Thirteen was still strapped down in the middle of the room. Her last conscious thought was that I'm going to miss out on the other five send-offs.

Megan woke during the night to the steady drumming of rain against her bedroom window. Oh, they're not going to like that... it could rain race day and it would help to be prepared... and then sleep reclaimed her.

The day dawned overcast, but nothing was falling from the sky. Mailgirls running in an Iowa winter wouldn't work... there are no mailgirls in Iowa or even Chicago... maybe, I should go home... And on that note she awoke.

The women in their underground domicile had missed the rain entirely. Weather and the changing seasons were of no concern for a mailgirl; such were only to be observed fleetingly or while staked out in the courtyard, not a facet of nature to be experienced and enjoyed. That might be the worst part of being a mailgirl, narrowing the world to such a limited view. No, the worst part was the cane and its ever present threat.

She led the half-dozen naked women out the front door of the SG&T building thinking that rain would cut down on the oglers. No such luck today, the crowd was growing as she looked out, the mailgirls helping each other into their running uniforms of minimalist shoes and bras. Brendan, Richard, and Ken were standing by the water table; also Charlotte and a tall trim, blonde that she posited to be the Air Force husband. The spectators -- almost wholly male -- clapped and cheered as her charges paraded to the starting line.

"Charlotte, you made it."

"I told you that I would. This is my husband, Major Anthony Jones. And this is Megan Brooks who is more or less in charge of this madhouse."

"I hope you can keep up with out team, they won't wait for you."

"Oh, I think the view will be delightful from any angle. And call me Tony."

"Tony." Megan had to concede the point in that exchange.

The dozen runners did an easy 3k warm-up, Major Johnston staying up with the group without notable distress. The first 2k interval was led by Mailgirls Three and Four, Megan running easily with her sister and Charlotte. Glancing back at turns she could see Fourteen and then the Major doggedly sticking with Twelve; Fifteen and Twenty-three bringing up the rear. On the second 2k run Ken led the way, setting a strong pace for Three and Four; Megan striding along with Brendan. Felicia and the Major trailed the field. Felicia sat out the third run, the Major giving in after the first 1k loop; Charlotte finished up with Samantha. Megan and Brendan pulled away on the last of the six runs with Three and Four running strongly behind. Richard and Samantha finished together -- Megan thought her sister had probably had to work too hard to be flirtatious. Charlotte gave a good account of herself pushing Maria through that final effort. Felicia and the Major joined back in for the 1k warm-down, they seemed to have established some rapport while cheering the others on over the last three intervals.

After that final loop Megan steered the mailgirls back into the building and down into the locker room, hoping to minimize complaints from Ms Barnes on Monday. She told them all that they did well and then walked back up to the lobby where she met the others. Unsurprisingly, the Major was staring down at the Locker Room and the naked women disappearing back into the Dormitory.

"Well, Major how did you find our team today?"

He jerked his attention around to find Megan and Charlotte coolly regarding him. "The Air Force only calls for a three mile run to prove our fitness. I went over and above that today, but the company was worth it. My whole flight could be inspired to train with this inspiration."

12