Mainsail - A Wild "Lost At Sea" Story

Story Info
Two naked orgasmic girls and a man with a constant boner.
6.8k words
3.84
14.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about two orgasmic young ladies and one loving man with a constant boner. A mysterious drug forces them to constantly fuck all day long and then some other stuff happens.

In a distant dimensional bubble somewhat resembling our own, a tiny sailboat with tattered sails bobbed around a vast blue ocean.

The ship took the relentless crashing waves in stride as it heroically weathered another storm.

It was an antique vessel lovingly restored by an old man that would be appalled if he knew what the new owners were currently using it for.

Three young sailors were warm and cozy inside of its old wooden belly doing vile things to each other while the boat tried it's hardest to protect them.

Two inches of wood was the only thing separating them from the monstrous creatures below.

Inside the dusty cabin Julie and James sat naked playing a homemade version of a board game.

"D5." James muttered.

"Miss." Julie smiled and put a peg on the finely crafted wooden board. She leaned forward in anticipation of winning the game and left a slimy trail on the sheets as she scooted back.

Both girls had cum constantly dripping from every slippery hole in their body and the sheet had cute little lines all over it.

Mary was slouched at the foot on the big converted bed staring at a movie playing on the TV VCR combo. She was also completely naked and casually fingering her clit while her friends played a game next to her.

Mary squished her thighs together and let out a content little moan as she gently fluttered her fingers and brought herself to orgasm.

The previous owner left a handful of old VHF tapes and the three young drug smugglers have watched them all at least 20 times.

"C6" James called out.

"... Hit!" Julie said with a cute disappointed squeak. James was suddenly winning and Julie was strangely competitive when it came to board games.

James looked out the tiny round window and said "The rain is letting up; I should go check the auto pilot." He climbed off the bed and his rock hard dong bumped into the intricately crafted cabinet that housed a little kitchen sink.

The warm tropical rain was relentless and after the first few days of living in wet cloths the three decided that just being nude was the only option.

James slid open the hatch and Julie playfully pawed at his dick as he climbed from the belly of the old wooden boat.

While he was outside fiddling with the giant wheel the two naked girls sat all warm and cozy on the big bed. Julie sat up on all fours and did a sexy little cat like crawl over to Mary; she smiled and gently kissed her on the lips.

Mary kissed her back and compulsively fingered her own clit without taking her eyes off the TV screen.

The inexperienced sailors found themselves in this situation with a combination bad luck and hubris. They hastily agreed to transport a large amount of a new designer drug called Sex Water from a small island back to the mainland.

After many missteps and a string of bad luck the three found themselves floating in the murky expanse with a broken mainsail and no plan.

When they ran out of water a few weeks ago they started drinking the cargo they were instructed to transport, this was one in a series of bad decisions that would eventually lead to James death.

The autopilot seemed to be on course and James stood on the deck of the cute little boat watching some dolphins swim around the hull. The fish had never seen a human penis before and they couldn't stop laughing about it.

The warm rain pelted James naked body while he checked the array of fishing poles lashed to the rail. It all seemed okay and he warned the dolphins not to bite the hook, they didn't understand but they chirped in a way that lead him to believe they did.

On his way back inside a giant wave crashed over the deck and knocked James to his knees drenching his naked body and almost knocking him overboard.

He stood up and shook off like a dog before returning to the cozy little cabin.

When he walked down the ladder and slid the hatched closed Julie reached out and lovingly held his hard wet cock guiding him down the steps. The cabin was cramped but it was warm and dry.

The kitchen table was converted into a bed and this was where the three horny friends spent most of their time.

Julie sat on the edge of the bed and gently squeezed James shaft while he stood at the sink and cracked open another bottle of sex water. Every bottle had the same warning label, "Warning, may cause 72 hour erection and enraged libido."

The entire front of the boat was filled with the tiny bottles and ignorantly suspicious of drinking rain water the three were carelessly dipping into the supply.

Julie had a tight grip on his dong while James took a big lean back drink; she rested the tip on her soft warm lips for just a second before she slid it all the way down her throat.

James took another giant gulp from the bottle while she held him deep inside.

Julie was a dangerously thin young woman. Her shoulder length hair was crispy with dried cum and the perkiness of her little nipples were a constant indication of how horny she was from moment to moment.

Mary was equally as lovely; she had long dark hair and always had a wise look in her eye. She sat naked in the corner of the warm dry bed casually masturbating and zoning out on a movie. She paid no attention to Julie happily slurping James dick right next to her.

When the tiny ship bobbed up and down the treacherous waves the sailors were constantly tossed around the cabin like sexy naked ragdolls. After the first week they were pretty accustom to it and didn't really notice the violent jerks of the vast uncaring ocean.

James slid his dong from the young girl's warm mouth and lit a small oil lantern affixed to the wall. He shook the lighter to see how much fluid was left and was comforted that it was still almost full.

The greedy young girls were on the constant verge of orgasm and whether James liked it or not they took turns keeping his permanently hard dick buried deep inside their little bodies.

He had been filling the ladies with so much cum for the past few weeks that it dripped from every hole and constantly ran down their legs whenever they stood up. The girls could have fifty orgasms a day and it still wouldn't be enough.

Julie did a cozy little naked stretch across the bed and asked, "How do you think they make this stuff?" She shook the empty bottle before tossing it in a pile of other empties.

James turned the little wheel on the lantern adjusting the wick height and confidently answered. "I heard they found a portal to another dimension and they get it from the other side."

Julie flipped over and did a sexy little crawl over to Mary. "That's the dumbest rumor ever." She mumbled before lovingly licking up the young girl's inner thigh.

She slowly made her way up Mary's legs until her nose slid between her slippery pussy lips. Mary let out a content little squeak and sunk into the stack of pillows.

Julie was on all fours lapping at Mary's horny pussy and James watched her cute naked butt doing a sultry back and forth dance in perfect time with the rocking boat.

He nestled his face into the gap between Julie's thighs and pressed his nose into her warm little asshole. Julie giggled and pushed backs so he could lovingly tongue her pussy from behind.

With the untested designer street drugs coursing through their bodies' constant sex was unavoidable. When this stuff eventually hit the streets it changed the world in a ways you could not possibly imagine.

Mary was lounging around the bed with Julie's head comfortably nestled in her lap. She was gently panting and letting out little gasps when Julie ran her tongue in circles around her clit.

James sat behind Julie with his face sliding between her slippery butt-cheeks. He slithered his tongue through the folds of her sweet pussy and a little glob of cum he left deep inside her sexy little body escaped and slowly ran down his cheek.

Julie made some happy squeaky noises into Mary's pussy when James sat up and slid the head of his cock between her warm cheeks.

James was exhausted but the greedy young girls spent every moment of every day at sea stuffing his dick into their perfect little bodies, over and over again.

They would take turns riding him all day long. He would often pass out from exhaustion and wake up to a pussy sliding up and down his face or his dick being stuffed deep inside one of the dark recesses of their horny little bodies.

He always tried to get them to orgasm around the same time so he could get a little break before it all started again but it never really worked.

James was behind the girls with his dick nestled between Julie's slippery cheeks. He had the tip resting on her sweet little asshole and he could feel her squeezing trying to coax it in.

Mary squished Julie's head between her thighs when she began to orgasm and Julie slowly pushed back forcing James tired cock into her tight little ass.

He pushed in deep and held it in there for a little while as her body accepted the intrusion.

The mysterious drug drove the girls mad with horniness, and in turn kept James dick permanently hard. His body increased cum production and he could have orgasms all day long with no discomfort.

Both girls were just dripping from every hole in their bodies and all three were a slippery slimy mess. If a black light were ever used inside the tiny boat it would glow with the brightness of a thousand suns.

James gently fucked Julie's perfect little asshole while Mary squealed in the orgasmic delight of Julie's tongue hitting all of her favorite places.

After the credits were over the VCR tape started rewinding and the TV flickered with the old familiar fuzz that is not seen very often these days.

With James dick buried deep inside her body Julie mumbled a piece of trivia into Mary's pussy, "That fuzz is a remnant of the big bang." She said. Julie learned this doing research for the first book she wrote and shared it with her friends.

"Oh yeah?" James feigned interest as he started to cum. He pushed in deep and Julie squealed when he reached around and gently fingered her clit.

Mary was in full orgasm and didn't care about trivia; she twisted and moaned in joy with Julie's head in her lap.

Julie bent her knees and just hung from his dong while James slid his fingers up and down her slippery clit. When he slid his hands up her cum covered body he could feel a little bump moving around in her belly from the head of his cock inside.

With a dick in her ass and her face between Mary's thighs Julie moaned while she gently lapped her tongue around Mary's clit.

James pulled out completely a few times just to watch her cute little butt-hole snap closed before he shoved it back in. Every time he did it Julie would make a silly noise into Mary's pussy.

The three got comfortable and stayed connected like this for quite some time, just fucking and laughing and licking and tasting until multiple orgasms were had by all.

Moments after James filled her sweet little asshole with cum for the tenth time that morning Julie pulled forward slowly sliding him out.

James permanently hard dong was released from the cozy confines of her tight little body just long enough for a stream of cum to run down her soft thighs before she pushed back quickly forcing it deep inside.

James slowly slid in and out while he fingered her clit and Julie just lost it. She buried her face in Mary's pussy and gently moaned when warm orgasmic waves took control.

James slid his hands up her slippery trembling body and he paused for a moment with both hands on her little belly to feel his dick poking around inside before he slid up and cupped her breasts.

He vigorously fucked the young girl's tight little asshole and she just contently moaned into Mary's lap while she hung from James cock.

Mary slid her hand between Julie's slippery thighs and wriggled two fingers into her horny pussy.

James pushed deep inside her cute little butt and he could feel fingers fluttering around the other side of the thin wall that separated them.

Julie giggled and squirmed around as she ramped up to another orgasm. James could feel her little asshole squeeze around his cock when she was close.

He gently slid out from the thin young ladies body and jumped to his knees. His dong momentarily saw the light of the sun before it was shoved down Mary's throat just long enough to give it a little cleaning.

Julie was having a great time; she was on all fours sliding her tongue between Mary's sweet pussy lips and waving her naked little butt in the air silently demanding James get back inside.

Mary slurped his dong for just a little bit, and then gave it a friendly kiss before James returned and sunk it deep inside Julie's horny little pussy.

Julie pushed back swallowing up the whole thing and creating a chasm the shape of his dick deep inside her tiny body.

Mary reached up and danced her fingers around Julie's slippery clit while James expertly fucked her.

He pushed in deep and could feel Mary's fingers trying to force their way inside the already full young ladies womb.

He could feel Mary get through the tight seal around the base of his cock and he held perfectly still while her fingers fluttered around in there. Julie lifted her head from Mary's lap and let out a guttural moan.

James ramped up speed and fucked the young woman with the power of an old steam locomotive. The girls giggled and lovingly kissed through Julie's orgasm.

Julie squirmed and bucked as fingers and dicks forced their way into every entrance in her body. James could feel Mary's fingers squeezing his dong deep inside the tiny girl.

James reached around and gently played with her nipples while he fucked her. He watched her stretched out cum filled little asshole trying to squeeze shut with every orgasmic shutter.

Just for fun James slipped two fingers inside and held them deep. He felt Julie squeeze and hug his fingers from the inside while waves of orgasmic bliss rippled through her body.

She let out a few joyful screams into Mary's mouth while the girls kissed and James relentlessly pounded her demanding little pussy.

While the three young sailors were busy painting the belly of the ship with a thin layer of cum another storm was brewing. The seas were once again getting rough and the tiny ship was tossed around like a plastic bag in the wind.

Julie was in absolute bliss, she was filled to her limit and just having orgasm after orgasm while her friends playfully poked around inside her body.

James had one hand lovingly cupping her breast and two fingers lodged in her asshole. His dick was deep inside her pussy expertly touching all of her favorite places and James could feel Mary's fingers fluttering around in there.

The slippery naked girls were lying on top of each other with their nipples gently touching every time James pushed in deep. His dick and Mary's fingers were fighting for space inside Julies tight little pussy and as James pounded away the girls kissed in a drug fueled frenzy.

Julie's friends had every hole in her little body stuffed full, she was uncontrollably yelping as pure electric bliss shot through her pussy and rippled through her brain.

She was having orgasm after orgasm with very little time in between, and she was happy for the break when James pulled out and fucked Mary for a bit.

Julie could feel her friends fingers dancing around her clit and wriggling around deep inside. She gently kissed Mary's lips while James took turns fucking both of their slippery little pussies.

Julie was hanging on for dear life and drooling into Mary's bellybutton when she went limp and started feeling faint. Mary's naked breasts were tapping the top of her head as they rhythmically bounced to the beat of James fucking.

James was staring at Julie's cute little asshole squeezing and convulsing while he expertly fucked both of the horny young girls.

He lovingly kissed down her naked back and slid his tongue down her cute little butt, making sure to keep his dick inside Mary while he did.

He licked between Julie's warm cheeks and she smiled when he eventually pushed inside. James could feel the thin girl's body squeeze around his tongue while she went through different phases of orgasmic bliss.

Julie could feel a tongue in her asshole and various fingers forcing their way into her body when she started seeing little spots and collapsed onto Mary's naked belly.

James was bouncing between them fucking Mary for a little bit and then sliding up to service Julie.

The young girls were sliding their slippery pussies together and James slithered his cock between them for just a moment slipping between the folds. The girls squealed in joy as his dong lovingly kissed both of their horny clits at the same time.

The ladies held each other through another orgasm and when he pushed past Mary's fingers and forced his dick deep inside Julie's tight little body she let out a yelp.

She was shaking and twitching in a constant state of orgasm and she didn't want it to stop, but she also didn't know how much more she could take.

Julie's vision started to narrow and she could feel her friends still wriggling around inside her body, but she was so tired she just let them do whatever they wanted as she slowly passed out.

James and Mary continued gently fucking and they lovingly kissed with Julie's lifeless body between them.

When Mary started to cum she curled her toes and slid her wrinkly fingers up and down Julie's naked back. She closed her eyes and let James forceful dick bring her to the place she wanted to be.

She was shaking and whimpering in pure joy while James railed her sweet little pussy.

Mary had a strong shaking orgasm with the weight of an exhausted Julie on top of her, but James kept going, he knew she had at least one more in her.

A few moments passed before she felt another orgasm creeping up. She screamed and twisted around underneath Julie, but James didn't let up.

She squirmed in pure joy and even though she wanted more her body knew the abuse it was receiving and sent mixed signals to her brain.

Mary fought through the second orgasm and when she felt a third one creeping up she knew she had to get that jackhammer dick out of her body.

"Okay, Okay, Okay." She screamed as she hugged Julie and squirmed around. James slipped out of her tight little pussy and did a small half time stretch.

The two naked girls were lying on top of each other with their smooth little pussies pressed together. Mary's fingers were lazily dancing around between their tired clits and cum freely flowed from the young women creating a sexy little river that dripped onto the floor.

James knelt down and slithered his tongue between the rose like folds of the girls stacked pussies while Mary's fingers expertly danced around.

His nose was pressed into Julies dripping little hole while his tongue explored Mary. The girl's tasted very different and by now he could tell them apart blindfolded.

Mary kissed Julie's lifeless lips while James expertly explored the girl's nether regions. She lovingly slipped her tongue into Julie's mouth as the young girl slept.

James slopped his tongue from Mary's perfect little asshole up to her pussy, and then up to Julie's pussy sinking his nose between her soft slippery cheeks. He was having a good time and spent quite a while down there licking and wrestling Mary's fingers.

The sound of the ocean just outside of the window was getting louder as the seas started getting rough. When James stood up he felt light headed. He held on to Mary's knee to steady himself before he forced himself back inside Julies lifeless little body.

12