Mainsail - A Wild "Lost At Sea" Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a few powerful thrusts and held it in deep when he felt Mary's fingers wriggling their way past his shaft.

They stayed like this for quite some time, just sliding around deep inside their sleeping friend until Julie's lifeless body started to uncontrollably orgasm.

This snapped Julie back to life and she let out a surprised gasp when she realized what was happening to her.

James dick was fighting with Mary's fingers for space inside Julies tight little pussy when he felt a warm wave wash over him and he started filling the young lady with cum.

Julie could feel her friends wriggling around inside her body but was too tired to make a sound when she quietly had another orgasm.

When James was finished he took a deep exhausted breath and kept his dick inside while he slumped on top of Julie, who was slumped on top of Mary.

The three tired sailors stayed like this for hours, just twitching in a lifeless pile. James would take turns keeping his dick inside the ladies as the rocking of the ship gently slid him in and out.

Mary had her arms contently wrapped around them both, and with James dick comfortably snuggled inside her she was slowly drifting off to sleep... when they hit a giant wave.

The Boat rolled to the other side yanking his dick from her body and violently tossing the three young sailors across the room.

Being tossed around like this was a very common on the tiny ship and no one mentioned a word about it.

Mary climbed back onto the bed and James sat on the floor cross legged catching his breath from the jolt. He looked down at his tired cock and knew it wouldn't be long before it was back inside one of the girls.

Julie was all smiles and had a post orgasmic glow on her face that lit up the tiny cabin. She had cum streaming down her legs and squishing between her toes as she stood in front of the sink.

She reached for a bottle of sex water and James scooted his naked butt across the cum soaked carpet to nuzzle her pussy. He slid his nose between the folds of her slippery clit while she took a drink.

The boat was bobbing around in the giant waves when Julie had an idea, "Do you guys think we could patch the sail with that bed sheet?" She asked while James made little circles around her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Nobody answered and when she turned around to see why nobody was interested in her question James sunk his face between her cheeks.

The idea was quickly forgotten and he playfully tongued her little asshole while she finished her drink. She held the tiny bottle and bent over just a little bit so he could get deeper inside.

James was sitting cross legged on the floor and Mary casually rolled off the bed and sat in his lap. She slowly sunk down around his cock with Julie between them.

James face was buried between her slippery butt-cheeks and Mary lovingly licked her clit while she bounced in his lap.

Julie smiled and did a little stretch while her friends tongued both of her favorite holes.

James slid his tongue from her butt and slithered it around her pussy from behind while Mary expertly focused on her clit.

She pushed back and James could feel her little asshole squeezing around his nose while his tongue slid between her pussy lips.

Mary was bouncing around in his lap with Julie standing between them, and when James and Mary's tongues met they lovingly kissed in the gap between Julie's slippery thighs.

James nose was snuggled into Julie's little asshole and he could feel Mary's tongue wriggling around in his mouth. Cum slowly dripped from deep inside of the young girl's body and smeared their faces while they kissed.

Julie stared out the window and did a little post orgasmic stretch while her friend's tongues wrestled around her pussy.

Mary was gently bouncing on James cock while they licked either side of Julie's body when Julie finally had enough.

"I'm going to check the fishing lines." She said as she swung one leg over James head.

With James dick comfortably snug deep inside Mary's womb he reached out and playfully slid two fingers into Julie's pussy as she went up the ladder. She gave her friends a sly little smile as she left.

Mary sat in James lap doing these tiny little bounces and slowly ramping up to another orgasm when James started to cum again.

They heard Julie's naked feet pitter pattering above them on the deck and as James once again filled Mary with warm cum he wondered the ratio of liquid he's losing verses water he's drinking.

Mary sped up her bouncing and was about to orgasm when Julie returned.

She sunk in deep and let out a howl as she shook and quivered around his dick.

"WE GOT ONE!" Julie screamed and returned through the hatch with a fish.

James dong was quickly yanked from her body when Mary jumped up excited at the prospect of dinner.

Mary took the fish and Julie casually took her seat in James lap. She slowly sunk his cock deep inside her body as she sat down.

The fish was flopping around and none of them knew what to do with it. Up until this point breaded fish sticks was their only experience with fishing.

"I think we have to bop it in the head or something." Julie said as she compulsively slid up and down James shaft.

Mary tossed it in the little sink and let it flop around while they figured it out.

"I don't want to hurt it she said while crawling back into bed." James and Julie were still attached at the hips and Mary swung her leg over his head to perch her dripping wet little pussy above James nose.

She leaned forward gently kissing Julies orgasmic lips while Julie rode James cock.

Mary pushed back dragging her cum soaked pussy lips up and down James face while the girls discussed what to do with the fish.

"I think we need to kill it and cut the head off." Julie said through some little bounces.

Mary agreed and wiggled around sliding James nose between her cheeks. He lovingly licked her clit from behind and could feel her body happily tense up when he touched the right spot.

James just kept fucking and licking the slippery naked girls trying to please their insatiable sexual needs while they discussed dinner, and when he started to cum for the third time in ten minutes he wondered if they would all die out here.

When the girls finally let James go he was on the verge of another orgasm and his head was spinning, they left his dick alone just long enough to bounce to the sink to deal with the fish.

"It smells bad." Julie remarked.

"It's supposed to smell like that." Mary informed.

The girls were standing at the sink dripping cum onto the carpet when James stood up to join them. He pulled Julie close and gave her a long passionate kiss while he squeezed her naked butt cheek.

Her lips tasted like Mary's pussy and his dong playfully slid between her thighs when he pulled her close.

James was still surprisingly horny and he had his way with the girls the entire time they prepared dinner.

He stood behind Mary and slid his cock between her slippery butt cheeks while the fish flopped around.

The longer the fish was out of the water the less it wiggled, so the girls decided not to bop it on the head and soon it died of almost natural causes.

James was snuggled behind Mary looking over her shoulder when she grabbed a knife and carefully started cutting up the smelly fish.

"Is that how you do it?" Julie asked.

Mary could feel the head of James dick slowly pushing into her slippery asshole, but she didn't mind. "I don't know but I'm sure we can't just throw it on the grill like it is." She said.

James pushed his way into her body creating a tunnel the shape of his dick deep inside the young girl.

Mary carefully removed the skin with the big knife trying to concentrate while she was getting vigorously ass fucked.

Julie casually fingered her own clit and watched in anticipation as dinner was prepared. "I'm so hungry!" She exclaimed as she fluttered her pussy.

James slid his dick out and then forced his way back in a few times before resting it between her cheeks. He could feel Mary's tight little asshole squeezing the head of his cock as it slipped in and out of her body when she moved around.

Julie stood beside them with two wrinkly fingers casually lodged in her pussy when she heard something. "What's that noise?" She asked.

James pushed his dong deep inside and lovingly made little circles around Mary's nipples as they all listened.

The noise was a gentle whirring of a fishing reel on the deck.

"WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!" Mary yelled.

James cock was again yanked from her body when the girls scampered up the ladder to the top deck.

He followed the slippery naked ladies and as soon as he popped his head out of the boat he saw it.

The girls stood with their mouth hanging open in shock... It was an island.

"Is that real?" Julie asked.

James rubbed his eyes before taking another look, "I think so!" He yelled in excitement.

The little sailboat was coming in fast and before they could ask any more questions the keel dug into the sand under the shallow water finally resting on the shore of a sandy little beach.

The boat was leaning to one side and as the three jumped off they were overjoyed to finally put their feet on solid ground.

They stood naked in the sand still in shock from the unbelievable turn of events.

Julie dug her feet into the soft warm sand and asked, "Do you think there are people here?"

They scanned the dense jungle searching for signs of life, but saw nothing that indicated humans have ever visited the remote island.

James grabbed a long rope and tied the sailboat to a tree to make sure it didn't float away with the tide before the three naked castaways explored their new surroundings.

They walked through the soft sand and James rock hard dong bounced with every step. He followed the girls into the jungle carefully inspecting the plants for something that looked edible.

Mary was casually masturbating as she walked trying to ignore the powerful drugs and focus on their surroundings, but it wouldn't be long before she would require another deep dicking from James.

The dense canopy above their heads almost blocked out the sun and as James followed the ladies he looked back to make sure he could still see the beach behind them. Getting lost in there was not going to make their lives easier.

Mary gently squeezed James cock in the palm of her hand while they walked like a couple of young lovers casually holding hands through a Sunday walk in the park.

Julie had two fingers lodged deep inside her pussy as she scampered through the forest and when she tried to climb over a fallen log one handed she stepped on something and let out a yelp.

Mary stopped in her tracks and asked "What happened?" James bumped into her when she stopped abruptly and his dong slid between her legs for just a moment before she went to help.

Julie yanked her wrinkly cum covered fingers from her horny little pussy and sat on the log inspecting her bare feet. "I stepped on something; maybe we should go back to the boat and get some shoes?" She suggested.

The fact that they didn't even think of wearing shoes as they tromped through the jungle is an indicator of how unprepared the three were for this journey.

Who among us hasn't talked their way into a job we were horribly unqualified for hoping to just wing it and learn along the way.

Julie picked a small thorn from her foot and the three were soon on their way back to the beach.

James was really hoping the island was inhabited by at least one other man to help him with the girls. Julie and Mary were sucking so much cum from him his body barely had time to make more in between orgasms.

"Julie?" Mary asked... "Have you ever walked through the jungle with a dick inside you?"

"No..." she responded and shot James a sly look.

Mary smiled and bent over a little bit silently demanding James try it. He rolled his eyes at the girl's horny preoccupation and slid in behind her.

James bent his knees and pressed the head of his cock into her pussy. She was appropriately wet and he could feel cum dripping down her legs. Mary looked up at the blue sky and pushed back forcing it deep inside.

"Okay, follow me." She smiled while James held her hips and they both shuffled down the path.

When they arrived back to the sandy beach Julie stopped suddenly and pointed at the boat. "Look! There's somebody over there!" They got low and watched a young woman inspecting the boat.

"There ARE people here!" Mary said quietly.

The strange girl was almost naked except for a pair of intricately woven sandals made from some type of plant material and a few colorful feathers in her long dark hair.

James watched her poke the boat with a stick trying to see if it was alive. "She seems harmless, should we go say hi?" He asked the girls.

"Yeah, I think so, what's the worst that can happen?" Julie smiled.

The three naked castaways stood up and cautiously made their way to the boat.

Julie was mindlessly fingering her clit as she walked and James hard dong bounced with every step.

"Julie, stop playing with yourself, your going to freak out that girl." Mary whispered.

"Oh yeah!" Julie didn't even realize she was doing it and quickly dried her cum covered fingers on her naked breasts, just in case she had to shake hands.

When the stranger saw them she seemed startled and picked up a rock to throw.

Mary held up her hands in the most non-threatening way possible and smiled, "Hello! We've been lost at sea and washed up here... we're friends!"

The stranger didn't seem to speak English so Julie held out her wrinkly hand to shake, but the girl just stared at them.

She had a rather large shell tied around her neck with some type of woven vine and Julie tried to compliment her on her jewelry. "I love that necklace... did you make it?" She smiled.

The stranger didn't answer.

"Oh! I know!" Mary got an idea and climbed aboard the little boat for just a moment.

She returned with the fish they were too distracted to eat and handed it to the young naked woman.

The stranger held the fish by the tail and stared at James hard cock when a smile crept across her face.

Julie smiled back and said, "Look, she's friendly."

"I don't like how she's looking at my dick." James said and partially covered his dong with a small leaf.

The stranger looked a bit more at ease and blew through the shell around her neck. It produced a deafening honk that echoed throughout the entire forest.

"Cool!" Julie exclaimed.

James was suspicious of the young girl but before he could express his concerns there was a rustling coming from the jungle that distracted them all.

James took a cautious step towards the boat when a small army of scantily clad natives emerged from the dense foliage.

They seemed excited to see the other worldly travelers and Mary smiled at their apparent friendliness. "See James, we have nothing to worry about." She reassured him.

James scanned the approaching crowd and quickly noticed they were all ladies... not one man in the entire group.

"Uh-oh." He whispered.

The natives were wearing clothing made from plants found on the island but they only covered weird parts of their bodies, like elbows and knees.

James Mary and Julie were soon surrounded by a sea of people trying to communicate with them, it was friendly but overwhelming.

They couldn't understand a word the ladies were saying until one quiet "Hello" Came from the crowd.

The three looked at each other excited and yelled "Hello!" back into the mob of naked ladies.

They all had a similar look, slightly Asian with a hint of Polynesian, but all in good shape and quite cute. By the looks of the natives James suspected the boat veered farther off course then he thought.

A nondescript girl pushed her way to the front of the crowd and held her hand out at James. "Hello!" She smiled.

James inched closer and smiled, "Hello!" He said as he extended his arm for a friendly hand shake.

The girl reached out but instead of his hand she grabbed his rock hard cock and gave it a loving shake. She looked into his eyes and said "Hello!"

Julie and Mary giggled at the silly girl, and as she gently squeezed his dong James looked back at the boat.

He was horrified to see a group of the naked girls coming from the cabin with their arms full of sexwater bottles.

"NO- NO- DON'T DRINK THAT!" He yelled at the natives as they passed around bottles to the entire group.

The girl with his manhood in her hand smiled as she got on her knees and lovingly sucked his dick.

"NOOOOOOO!" James screamed to the heavens as he arched his back and thrust deep into the young stranger's throat.

Soon after the ladies drank the magic elixir their eyes went wide and they crowded around James. They knocked the dick from the young girl's mouth and pushed him to the ground.

His dong was pointing to the sky and when a thin little girl perched herself atop and slowly sunk it into her body James knew he was in trouble.

Another lady threw her leg over his head and slid her pussy lips down his forehead leaving a slimy little trail before gently dancing her horny little clit on the tip of his nose.

It all happened so fast James didn't know what was going on. The girls quickly piled on top of him and with a hundred horny pussies sliding around his body he could feel his dick being stuffed into various holes.

He could hear Julie and Mary protesting and trying to reason with the native women but eventually their words were drown out by giggles and orgasmic moans.

James realized his fate so he just gave in and went limp while the girls used his body, eventually passing out in the soft warm sand.

The girls picked up his lifeless body and joyfully carried him off into the jungle with Mary and July following close behind the horny mob.

THE END

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this you might want to go check out my other story TIME SMUT. It's pretty much the same but with more time travel.

12