Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah," he took another long drag, "I'm glad you're here smoking it with me." He smiled at her, holding his breath as long as he could before exhaling.

She gazed at him and he looked back at her with his natural, calming smile. Her mind flashed back to the last time she saw him, and how close she came to kissing him; how warm his breath felt and how good he smelled. It somehow seemed like forever ago and she wondered if it even happened, feeling nervous and shy still.

"So what made you go vegan? You look great, was it for health reasons?" He handed her the joint, and she hit it again.

"You're so sweet, thank you!" She exhaled, blowing the smoke upwards. "To be honest, it was for personal, ethical reasons. I'm an animal lover, and being vegan just feels right to be, like part of my moral code." She felt herself open up and speak comfortably, she wasn't used to a guy taking interest in what she thought or had to say.

"You know, I really admire that! You're sticking to your convictions and living by them, good for you."

They passed the joint back and forth a few more times, enjoying the quiet, brisk evening and enjoying the effects of the herb. She looked upwards and closed her eyes, gently swaying from side to side, taking in the moment. She felt his arm reach around her as he gently pulled her towards him, her head coming to rest softly on his chest.

"Come on, I think our food is ready," his whisper brought her back to reality.

They went back inside and noticed the restaurant lights were now dimmed and candles were lit at the tables. The server walked over just as they sat down.

"Ah, perfect timing," the server announced as he lowered their entrees onto the table. "Enjoy your meal, let us know if we can get you anything else." He bowed and walked away.

"I'm extremely hungry and thirsty all of a sudden," he took a long chug from his drink. She laughed, feeling the effects of the joint, nodding in agreement. They began eating and he nodded in approval, "good choice on the vegan dish, it's actually really good!"

"Right?! That's what I tell people!"

It didn't take long before their plates were cleared. The server came over and cleared the table, "Any desserts for you all tonight?"

"I think we're good, thank you," he replied.

"Great, I'll bring the check right out."

"Here you go," he quickly reached in his inner coat pocket and pulled out a credit card, handing it to the waiter.

"Oh you don't have to do—here," she reached for her purse.

"No, it's all good," he nodded at the server and he took the credit card and hurried off. "...it's my treat, I insist. Tell you what," he leaned in closer to her, as if to whisper something. As she turned to listen, she felt his hand on her upper thigh. She felt his breath just below her ear as he slid his hand further up on her leg and pulled her towards him firmly. Her chest was pounding as he spoke to her. "You can provide dessert later."

He spread his fingers apart, rubbing her inner thigh, slowly moving higher, grazing her panties as he did. He whispered again, "How does that sound?" She did her best to keep a straight face and act normal as a wave of arousal radiated from her hips; she could feel her pulse between her legs.

She shook her head playfully, smiling, feeling the intense frustration building. "That sounds fair, it's a deal," she replied.

He moved away slowly and took out his phone. "Let me get us an Uber, you ready to get out of here?"

She looked into his eyes, "Yes, I sure am."

They took their time getting up and walking out. By the time they got outside, their car was ready: a large SUV with tinted windows. He opened the back door and she climbed in, then he followed, sitting next to her as she stayed in the middle seat. The car's interior light slowly turned off as they left the restaurant. His hand slid onto her leg again and turned towards him,exhaling deeply and closing her eyes. She felt his warm breath again, this time on her lips. She opened her mouth in anticipation, feeling his hand against her inner thigh, gently rubbing, moving higher, grazing her more and more each time.

She opened her legs slightly and he pressed his finger against her panties, feeling her throbbing lips as he stroked her. She gasped quietly and he kissed her. Her body tensed as she pressed her face into his, tasting his lips and feeling his breath. His lips and tongue explored hers as she slowly pressed her hips into his hand, grinding against it. As if he could read her mind, he shifted his hand slightly and began rubbing her clit. She moaned into his ear, "oh fuck...that feels so good..."

The car came to a stop as they arrived back at her place. He quickly moved away, acting normal as he stepped out of the car. He stood holding the door open for her and as she turned to get out she pulled her dress up slightly, looking at him devilishly as he saw her lacey black panties. He thanked the driver and closed the door, then looked at the car as it drove off.

"Well, would you like to come in for dessert? I should give you your jacket, too."

"Why yes, I'd love some!"

He followed her inside and took his coat off as she locked her door. She turned and faced him, taking his hand, and began to slowly walk backwards towards her bedroom. She opened the door, then continued until they reached her bed. He pulled her towards him, kissing her deeply. She felt him pressed tightly against her, instantly remembering how he felt the first time. She placed her hand between them and felt his big, hard cock pressing against her. She stroked and pet him through his pants as she wiggled her hips, feeling her own wetness growing. Electricity coursed through her body; she was so turned-on by him, she felt uncontrollable. She grabbed his belt and began pulling it out of the buckle, playfully biting his ear as she did so.

"You're so fucking hot, you know that? You have me so wet right now." She whispered, her voice trembling. He could hear the anticipation in her voice.

"I've been waiting days for this.." he answered, as she finished pulling his belt off.

She tugged at his pants button as it came undone, taking the zipper down with it as she pulled them open. She grabbed him through his boxers, he felt thick and hard.

"Mmmm, so have I, sexy man," she said as she sat on the bed on front of him.

His pants slid off and she ran her hands up his legs, they were muscular and firm. She slid her hands into his boxers and reached behind him, grabbing his ass and pulling him towards her.

"Mmmmmm..." His voice shook as she tugged at his boxers

She pulled them downwards and ran her hands around the waistband, guiding them over his cock and onto the floor. The sight of him turned her on even more, he was thick, full, and throbbed as he continued to get harder. She ran her hands up his inner thigh as she began kissing and licking the tip. He opened his legs slightly and grabbed the back of her head, playing with her hair. She moved her hand higher, squeezing and playing with his balls, tugging at them, massaging, listening to him breathe and moan.

Opening her mouth slowly, she let him in, sucking and licking as she took it on inch by inch. He began rocking his hips and she felt his hands firmly hold her head. He moaned loudly as he pulled her towards him; she felt his big cock slide into her mouth as she swallowed as much as she could. His fingers ran through her hair, massaging her scalp as she moved back and forth, stroking and sucking, stopping to lick the head as he dripped. He tasted so good and she couldn't get enough. He felt so warm and hard yet somehow still gentle and smooth. She swallowed him whole again, sucking on him like a piece of candy. She slowly slid him out of her mouth and began stroking him with her hand. He looked down at her and she looked up at him, their eyes clouded with lust.

He pushed her shoulders, knocking her onto the bed. She climbed up, inching her way back as he climbed on her. He undid his shirt and took it off, she reached her hand onto his muscular chest as he threw it aside. She was still clothed and something about him now being completely naked in front of her turned her on even more. He was strong enough to do what he wanted to her, but she felt partially in control of him as she pleasured him up to this point.

He pulled her dress up and spread her legs apart as he knelt in front of her. His muscular arms easily pushed her legs back as he slightly lowered himself onto her. She felt his big hard cock against her soaked panties as her pussy lips ached to wrap around him. He grinded harder against her as she felt his bodyweight on her. He kissed her passionately and he could taste himself as he did. His scent on her breath was so hot, he almost came as he pressed against. He backed off and began moving downwards. He began pulling her dress up and over her, she reached her arms up as it slid off.

He pulled her bra cups down, exposing her full, luscious breasts. She moaned softly as he began to softly kiss and suck her, licking and biting playfully. She felt him kiss lower as his hands took over, massaging and squeezing her breasts. Her back arched off the bed as he gently dragged his nose against her through her panties. She felt his tongue begin to lick up and down, gliding against her. She looked down and saw his face buried between her legs, her panties still partially on.

She felt so hot and dirty, and though she knew what was coming, she enjoyed the slight shifting of power between them. She felt bold and sexy as this big strong man had his mouth on her underwear. Her thoughts almost sent her over the edge; she raised her hips and he peeled her panties off, sliding them down. She held her legs up and looked down as he removed them slowly, seeing her juices sticking to them. He freed up one of her legs and let her panties slide down, getting stuck on her heel and leaving them there. Her muscles relaxed as she felt her legs open wide and pull back.

She closed her eyes and saw a bright explosion as she felt his entire mouth cover her pussy. He immediately began kissing and nibbling, parting her lips with his tongue, sliding in and out, tasting her. Her moans grew louder and longer as she lost control of her body and senses. She felt the intense pleasure building rapidly as he ate her. When she opened her eyes and looked down at him, busy at work pleasing her, it grew even more intense.

"Oooohhh, fuck...that's so fucking good...eat me, eat my pussy please..." She grabbed the back of his head and as she did so his tongue found her clit, pressing against it, making circular and wave motions, slowly licking harder and faster. She pulled his face harder into her.

He began gently stroking her dripping pussy lips with his fingers as he swirled her clit with his tongue. Her legs began slowly shaking one at a time, she reached to her sides and gripped the sheets for support.

"Don't stop, please..."

He licked harder and faster, his hand rubbed her juices all over her and she squirmed as he began playing with her ass, gently applying pressure and rubbing, the tip of his finger sliding in slightly. She moaned loudly and primitively. He licked faster and harder, and his fingers began sliding inside of her. As she felt him penetrating both of her holes, her muscles squeezed him, pulsing and throbbing, she was past the point of no return.

She moaned louder and he pressed his tongue against her as hard as he could, licking up and down as his finger rubbed her g-spot.

"I'm going to come...fuck I'm going to come..." She said over and over, faster and faster. "Imgonnacome...fuck, I'm coming, I'm COMING, I'M COMING..."

Her hips raised off the bed as she orgasmed, moaning and screaming in pleasure. She felt wave after wave emanate from her pussy as her whole body tensed and released several times. He gently lifted his tongue and she felt her muscles release as his fingers slid out of her pussy and ass. She opened her eyes and saw him get back into the kneeling position, looking down at her. He had a grin on his face as he wiped his mouth, she smiled back at him, panting and breathing, realizing they weren't done.

He reached across himself and grabbed the outside of her leg, pulling her and flipping her over onto her stomach. She felt the weight of his body as he laid down on her back, kissing her neck and gently nibbling her ear. She felt his throbbing cock between her cheeks, rubbing up and down, wet with their juices and sweat.

He slid backwards, getting up and pulling her by the hips. She raised them up and opened her legs, letting him get closer to her.

"Fuck me, please...please baby, fuck me, I'm begging..."

She closed her eyes again as she felt the head of his cock press against her lips, her wetness not allowing any resistance. He moved his hips into her firmly but slowly, thrusting slightly harder each time. On about the third stroke, she pressed her ass back into him hard and felt his full, thick man-meat slide all the way inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck baby..."

She yelled uncontrollably as he immediately began fucking her hard. He pulled back, letting his cock slide out almost all the way, seeing her strong pussy lips holding onto it before slamming it back inside her over and over. His hands gripped her ass cheeks hard as he pulled her into him, thrusting at the same time. She felt the tingling sensation start to grow from her pussy again. She reached her hand between her legs and slid her fingers around him, feeling him slide in and out of her, then began rubbing her clit.

"Ohh yes, fuck, you're gonna make me come again..."

"Mmmm, fuck, me too, your pussy is gonna make me come so hard..."

He stroked faster and harder, she heard the sound of her ass slapping against him as they both moaned louder and louder.

"Oh god I'm coming..."

She felt his hard, hot cock explode, filling her instantly with his warmth. She crawled forward, letting his cock slide out of her. She spun around and moved his hand away, taking him into her mouth as he pulsed again several times. She sucked and swallowed as she tasted him, so warm and salty and good. She felt him get softer and let him slowly slide out of her mouth. She turned onto her side and stared at his muscular body, with his cock hanging between his legs, still dripping and glistening.

They eventually caught their breath and felt a slight chill on their sweaty bodies. He pulled the sheets over them and she felt his warmth again; he pulled her close, spooning her and wrapping his muscular arms around her. She exhaled deeply a few times as he softly kissed her neck. For a moment she felt the anxiousness of the "what's next" feelings that briefly ran through her mind, before his voice comforted her once again.

"Goodnight, sexy thing."

----------

Her eyes opened abruptly and she stared at the clock on her nightstand. *3:00 AM* It was eerily quiet and after a second her mind began racing. She was nervously frozen as she ran the previous evening through her mind. She shifted her attention to her body, she fell asleep on her side but now she didn't feel him around her and she was afraid to turn and check for fear of being disappointed.

She whispered to herself, "It was probably a dream." She heard a stir and felt the bed move as he turned over, seemingly still asleep. "Oh shit!" She whispered again, then covered her mouth, hushing herself. He reached and wrapped his arm around her again, taking her breast in his hand and pulling her close. His warm body felt so good again. She took a moment to celebrate in her mind, feeling sexy and good about the fact that she had this hot guy in her bed, and that for once she wasn't dreaming.

He began kissing her neck and her body began moving slowly. He let go of her breast and began to slide his hand lower as she lifted her leg in anticipation. As his hand slid between her legs, he felt how wet she still was from their first round. He slowly rubbed their juices over her lips, gently sliding back and forth, petting and teasing her. She moaned quietly and began to rock her body against him.

As her hips pressed backwards against him, she could feel his cock slowly getting hard again, gradually sliding between her cheeks. She lifted her leg higher as he pleasured her with his hand, sliding his finger inside slightly, teasing her. He was fully erect and his cock rubbed against her pussy from behind. She felt him shift his body, then moaned loudly as she felt his hard, wet cock slide inside her pussy in one smooth but firm thrust. He began sliding in and out of her, his muscular arm holding her leg up.

She reached her hand between her legs and slid her fingers around his cock, feeling him fucking her. He slowed down and pulled out completely, letting her take his throbbing dick in her hand. She aimed him further back and began rubbing his throbbing hard cock against her ass, stroking him and rubbing the head against herself like a toy. He pressed his hips into her and felt her warm, tight ass slowly take him.

"Mmmmmmm...fuuuuck meeee...."

Her voice got louder and higher in pitch as she moaned, feeling a different wave of sensations shoot throughout her body. As he slid in deeper, he put her leg down and began rubbing her clit again, building pressure slowly, feeling her cheeks smacking against him as he fucked her faster and faster. Her toes curled as she felt her legs begin to shake. She knew what was coming and embraced it, her body relaxed and her mouth opened, letting out primal groans, screams, and moans as she orgasmed again. Her tight ass squeezed and gripped his rock-hard shaft as he came. He moaned loudly as his cock throbbed and released, exploding inside her. He pulled out and collapsed on her, his cock sliding up and down against her, coming all over her sexy, round ass. He pulled her in close again, shaking, breathing hard and heavy.

"Fuck, you feel so good! I can't get enough..." she heard him whisper, in between catching his breath.

"You're amazingly sexy, you know that?" She took his hand and pulled it close to her chest, he could feel her heart pounding as she slowly caught her breath.

------

Light peeked through her window as she opened her eyes, emerging from another dream-like state. She checked her clock, *7:42 AM.* She heard him breathing quietly, still sleeping. She smiled and wrapped herself in her sheets, relieved yet again that it wasn't a dream and he was still in her bed. She carefully stood up, tip-toed to her bathroom, and started the shower. She got in and let the warm water flow over her, closing her eyes and replaying the night in her mind.

She felt so relaxed, mentally and physically. It had been a while since she was able to be completely open and free with someone, and during the past evening the more she opened up, the more he took care of her, pleasured her, made her feel sexy, strong, and desired. As her thoughts drifted, she heard her bathroom door creak open and saw his silhouette through the steamy shower door. She smiled and faced the shower head, awaiting his touch again. The shower door slid open and she heard him quietly over the sound of rushing water.

"Well good morning."

He hugged her from behind, kissing her neck as the hot water poured over them. He held her close, his arms around her stomach before moving them up her slippery body onto her breasts, squeezing and playing. His touch felt so good and familiar by now, she felt the excitement building again, knowing how good he felt but also wondering what was next. He swept her hair to the side and began kissing the back of her neck, then her shoulders, then slightly lower down her back.

She put her hands on the shower wall and stuck her hips out, feeling her back muscles quiver automatically as he kissed her. She felt his feet against hers as he spread her legs apart one by one. She looked down between her legs and saw him drop to his knees, then she turned and looked behind her to see just the top of his head. It turned her on so much to see him ready to please her again. He was definitely stronger and bigger than her and could do anything he wanted with her, but she felt bold and strong having him at her command.