Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed slightly as he smacked her ass with both hands, rubbing her cheeks, squeezing and grabbing. He continued to kiss her skin, sucking gently, biting and dragging his teeth playfully as he worshipped her on his knees. She arched back into his face, looking back at her ass again.

"Mmmmm, eat it baby...eat it please."

She commanded him, rocking her ass back and forth into him. She felt his face on her, his lips and tongue finding her backdoor, and she moaned again as he began to obediently eat her, kissing, sucking, teasing. His tongue made circular motions around her tight little hole, his movements becoming smaller and smaller until she felt his tongue slide in and out.

She felt so aroused, so hot, so dirty, having his face buried in her ass. He stood up and grabbed his cock, stroking it slowly letting himself get fully hard. His tip pressed between her lips and her pussy came to life, opening up for him, wanting that familiar feel of his manhood inside her.

Slowly he penetrated her, stopping once he was all the way in, letting her feel his pulse as he throbbed. He reached above her and took the shower head down, then switched the setting as he placed it between her legs onto her clit. She felt the pulsing of the water pressure along with his big, hard dick inside her and she began to moan loudly, her voice drowned out by the sound of the water. She bent over farther as he fucked her harder and faster. She pressed her arms against the shower wall, feeling her ass shake as he pounded against her. Her body had become used to his touch and now she craved it; her pussy knew exactly what to do and soon she was ready again. She squeezed her pussy and came instantly.

"Fuuuuuuck fuckfuckfuck!!" She yelled, feeling her legs get weak as her body trembled. She leaned against the wall, still orgasming, letting her body take the sensations as he held her up with his muscular arms.

She turned and faced him, kissing him and reaching for his cock. She pushed him against the opposite wall and dropped to her knees. He leaned back and spread his legs, putting his hands on the wall by his sides, supporting himself as she took him into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so good," he moaned and squirmed and she felt his hips move harder as she sucked and licked him. She could feel his muscle contracting and releasing as he glided in and out of her mouth. She gripped him and sucked on the head of his cock, tasting his juice, knowing he was close.

"Oh fuck...I won't last if you keep doing that..."

She giggled devilishly as she swallowed as much of him as she could. He groaned loudly and she felt him erupt in her throat, erupting over and over. She struggled to swallow as she gulped down his warm cum. He looked down and saw her lips wrapped around him, his juices oozing out. As he finished, she felt him relax and she let him out of her mouth, watching his cock slowly get soft. She stood up and he pulled her close and kissed her, tasting himself on her lips.

"Fuck that was hot..."

They got out of the shower and toweled each other off in silence, observing and enjoying the sight and touch of each other's bodies. She slipped on her robe as he got dressed and checked his phone.

He sighed slightly, "Looks like my flight is on time. Should I say, unfortunately?" He smiled as she laughed.

"Well, I could keep you here forever, but I guess you have to get home eventually." She knew he had to leave, but she felt thankful he was there and that they had let themselves express their desires openly and fully. His Uber ride arrived and she walked him to the door.

"Thank you, for everything," he said before he kissed her.

"No, thank you!" She smiled, gazing at him. "You can service me any day any time."

"I will do so every chance I get." He kissed her one more time, then walked to the car, got in, and drove off.

She went back inside, threw herself on the bed, and closed her eyes. After a while her phone buzzed and she picked it up, seeing a message from him. It was a picture of his flight status showing on-time.

*On a scale 1-10, how would you rate your service? ... JK, have a great day, Amy, it was really nice meeting you. *

"Get home safe, sexy man, thank you for everything. <3"

She clicked his phone number in the text message and created a new contact. She entered his name into the contact fields, *Maintenance Man* and clicked save.

~~~ The End ~~~