Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked on the faucet for a couple of hours, coming out occasionally for a drink or to get a tool. The women seemed to take turns eating each other out, and in no case did they pay any attention to me. My cock was stretched to its limit, leaving sticky drops of precum wherever I walked. From the bathroom, where I was working, I could clearly hear the moaning and gurgles and giggles as the lovebirds played in the living room. It was heaven, it was torture.

They had settled down when I finally came out, and were reading, cuddled on the love-seat, caressing each other sweetly.

I went to the closet for a Phillips screwdriver and when I came back Jane put down her book and said, "I see you've still got a hard-on."

"Yeah," I said. "I do. I guess you ladies might as well get used to that."

"You find it arousing to be here?" she asked. "Or are you always like that?"

"I am not always like this," I said. "It's definitely from being around you two."

"I see," she said. "Well I assume it doesn't hurt or anything."

"Oh no," I said. "There's no problem. I mean, actually, Shania is the one getting the benefit of this."

Both of them smiled and nodded. "Yes, I guess so, if she likes that sort of thing."

"She does."

"Well then, we're glad to do a sister a favor." The two of them kissed. I dripped on the floor.

The week went on like that. They never wore clothes any more, and I didn't either, unless I was working outside. Some days the women were in the bedroom, with the door open, and often there was something I needed to come in and get. Some days they were in the living room, usually in the love-seat. They were not always having sex but they did something nearly every day. We did not converse much but a kind of friendship was growing between us. I felt that they respected that I kept control of myself, and I know it turned them on to tease me.

The next Monday they looked up from their reading when I came in. Jane said, "Doc, we had an idea, I hope you're okay with it." They were both naked on the love-seat.

"Okay," I said, "What is it?"

They looked at each other. Jane continued, "Well, over the weekend we happened to get a massage table, and we were thinking maybe that could be another maintenance task for you, giving us massages."

"You're kidding," I laughed. "A man? Why would you want that?"

Jane sort of pouted, playfully. "There are still some repairs to make but not that much, and we thought you might like to pick up a little extra money. Besides, we both like to get massages, but neither of us likes to give them very much. Also if it was a girl there could be, you know, issues, jealousy and stuff. With you, there's no problem."

"I see," I said. I wasn't sure I could stand this. "I am not really good at it, I guess I have given some shoulder rubs but I don't really know much about it."

Dina looked at Jane and smiled. "See? I told you." Looking at me: "We thought you might say that, so we got a video for you to watch and learn."

Jane said, "But only if it's okay with you. I'm sure you can plant some flowers or something instead."

I looked at them both sitting on the love-seat, bare naked and beautiful. "I can try it, I guess," I said. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.

Dina spoke. "And to be clear, this isn't about you. We are not interested in you. We are paying you to give a nice, thorough, sensual massage, it is not about getting your rocks off. You get it?"

Before I could answer, Jane said, "I'm sure he understands that part of it." Looking at me, she said, "This is just another task for you."

They got up and set me on the love-seat, across from the television. The two women stood on either side of me to watch and comment. The video was titled, "Erotic Clitoral Stimulation for Multiple Orgasm." It talked for about a few minutes about relaxing, rubbing the woman's back and shoulders with rubber gloves covered with lube or lotion, and then took more time to talk about how to work on her bottom, including her asshole, and then change gloves and turn her over and work on her face and breasts and then spread her legs and massage her pussy, finally concentrating on her clitoris. The movie actually went into some details I did not know, about how the clitoris is constructed and what kinds of things you can do to simulate it. The movie talked a lot about consent and communication, how it was important to make sure the client knew what was going to happen and approved it.

My penis was extended past my hem, sitting on the love-seat. "I'm afraid I'm dripping on your furniture," I said.

"That's okay," DIna said, "I drip on it all the time."

When the video ended, Jane said, "Well, do you think you want to try it?"

I looked at them standing there, naked and gorgeous. I said, "You know this is crazy shit, right?"

Jane said, "I think the crazy shit is when people live their whole lives doing what they have been told to do, and never experience the amazing things life offers."

I shook my head. "That's good for you," I said. "But what about me?"

Dina said, "Oh in this case it's easy. We have some money, and we are paying you. That's fair, isn't it?"

"Yeah, actually," I responded.

"It's just business," Dina emphasized. "We are paying for your services. Maintenance services, you could call them."

"Okay," I said. "Of course I want to do this. The movie said I should wear gloves -- do you have some?"

"Of course," Jane said.

"Well, who's first?"

There was a longish discussion about this, where they decided that Dina should go first. I don't remember why. They had the table set up in the library, with a squirt-bottle of hand lotion and a box of nitrile gloves. They decided to leave the library door open, I think this was in case I tried something, you know, being a man and all.

Before we entered the room DIna waved th back of her hand at me and said, "Uh, you are way overdressed for this."

I froze for a moment. She was smiling at me, maybe "smirking" is a better word. It occurred to me that, at some deep dark level, this whole situation was a way they had devised to punish me for being a man. At the same time, the phrase popped into my head: what a way to go.

I pulled my tank-top off and set it on the empty bookshelf that I had recently repaired. Then my cut-offs. Boing, my cock popped up, veins bulgiing, a drop forming at the tip, and I set my shorts on the shelf beside the shirt. Dina had a pair of gloves in her hands already, which she handed to me, and she lay on the table. There was a little pillow for her head, otherwise it was just a padded platform where I could walk around and reach every part of her body as I wished. They had bought a pretty good one, with buttons that let you raise and lower it. Dina put her head on the pillow and lay on her belly with her arms at her sides.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her, putting some lotion on the gloves.

"Yes," she said.

"Look, I only saw that one video one time, I don't really know what I am doing here, so I will need you to tell me if there is something you want me to do, or if something doesn't feel good. Or if it does."

"Okay," she said, and it appeared to me that actually she was a little nervous about this crazy experiment, too.

"It said to start with your shoulders and back," I said, "So close your eyes and relax."

Jane had been in the doorway for part of this, but she wandered off, leaving me and Dina alone together. Dina closed her eyes and I began to rub some lotion into her shoulders. We both knew this was not the "good part," but it was a good way to start, not too personal, not too sensitive. As I leaned over her my penis kept slapping the side of the massage table, so I adjusted the height until I could sort of rest my shaft on the surface beside her. Now and then my cock poked Dina's hip or her side, it was not intentional and I don't think she really noticed.

I could feel her relax as I worked on her shoulders, and then I moved to her shoulder blades, and then to her lower back. Interestingly, she gave out a little moan as I got near her waist.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, "It's different. It feels good."

Having completed the impersonal part of the massage, it was time to work on her bottom. Dina was a slender thing with a tight, petite butt. I could feel she was tightening up a little, and said, "Dina, spread your legs a little bit for me, please. We gotta loosen you up here."

Now I worked lotion into the skin of her bottom, left and right. I took big handfuls and kneaded the flesh, rubbed my fingertips gently over the surface, gradually moving my attention closer to the crack between her cheeks. Soon I was running a lubricated fingertip deep into that crevice, working it back and forth over her asshole, to her perineum and back up. She shifted her hips to accommodate me.

"The video suggested I penetrate your asshole," I said. "Is that okay?"

She turned her head so she could look at me and studied my face for a few seconds. "I don't know," she said. "I guess we could try it and see what it's like, right?"

Here's where it was nice to have the surgical gloves on, they were very smooth and slick, and I gently pressed on her anal opening with my index finger coated with lotion. I felt her squirm a microscopic amount, and then force herself to relax, and I worked the finger into her very gradually. "Is that okay?" I asked.

"It's strange," she said.

Once my finger was deep into her I began moving it in and out, and then, pushing my luck, I added another finger. She responded by pushing her hips up to meet me, to encourage me, and soon I was fucking her ass with two fingers. "How is that?" I asked her.

"Actually, I like it," she said. She lay quiet while I worked on her for a few minutes, then I said, "I am going to remove my fingers now and we'll turn you over."

She sort of deflated into a relaxed state when I pulled my gloved fingers out of her bottom. I pulled the glove off, threw it in the trash, and put on another pair while she rolled over onto her back.

I'll say this: Dina was breathtaking. She was tall enough for her feet to just hang off the end of the table when her head was rested at the other end. She was slender enough to occupy only the middle third of the table's width. Her hips were fit and smooth, with the round contour of her pelvis creating a sort of shadowscape on either side. Her pubic hair was sparse and untrimmed, this was just how it grew, strands of pale hair. Her breasts held their shape while she was on her back; they weren't very big but they were perfect. She relaxed and closed her eyes with her hands at her sides. I could see she was somewhat nervous but brave.

"I'm going to touch your hair before I put lotion on the gloves, okay?" I said.

"Okay, good idea."

She had taken her blond hair out of the usual ponytail, and it lay on the table, cascading over the edges, wisps around her face. I moved to the head of the massage table and began stroking her hair. As far as I could tell, Dina was a lifelong lesbian who had never had interest in male partners -- unlike Jane who was probably bisexual, really. When my fingers touched her hair I saw the reflexive jolt run through her, and then I watched as she willed herself to relax, to give herself to the experience. To trust me. I stroked her hair, her forehead, and then said, "I am going to use a little lotion on your face, is that all right?"

"Sure," she said. "It will probably be good for it."

I resisted commenting. It would have sounded like flattery.

I rubbed a dab of lotion on her forehead and then her cheeks, her nose, her chin, and she visibly relaxed with each stroke. She already had beautiful skin, and the lotion only brought out the glow.

"Okay, moving on," I said, as my hands wandered to her clavicles, symmetrically, stroking her upper chest, dipping closer to her breasts as I worked on her. I touched the outsides of her breasts simultaneously, and rubbed lotion into them, then ran the palms of my hands over her nipples, which immediately hardened into little pebbles. "Is there anything special you would like me to do to your breasts?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me with a serene expression. "I guess you can pinch my nipples if you're careful," she said. My cock was resting on the table cushion, hard as it's ever been in my life. I could have cum when she said this.

My lotion-covered gloved hands took her nipples between thumb and index finger and squeezed gently. I rolled them and pulled them slightly, twisting. Her eyes were closed and her lips curled up into a pacific smile. It was at this time that I could first make out the aroma of her arousal. I worked on her nipples for a minute or two. "Are you ticklish?" I asked her.

"Sometimes," she said.

I moved around to the side of the table. "Okay, tell me if I am tickling you. I'll try not to." As I ran my gloved hands firmly over her ribcage I could see goosebumps popping up all over her. I stroked without applying pressure to any particular point. "Is that all right?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said. "It feels nice."

I moved to her tummy, which was amazing. I guessed she might be a swimmer or bicyclist, as she was in perfect condition. We both knew where my hands were headed, so I lingered on her abdomen an extra minute to let us both get used to what was happening. I applied a nominal amount of lotion to her thighs and then carefully applied some pressure to get her to spread her legs. "Are you okay with this?" I asked her again.

"Let's see what happens," she said.

I began by putting my hands on both sides of her pudendum, massaging the whole area of her pussy with my fingers and palm. Her pink parts were glistening and bright, and her outer labia had already begun to part. I rolled the flesh back and forth slowly. I could hear a slight sloshing as her lubrication began to build up. Next I pressed a fingertip between her labia, near her taint, and pulled it forward, dredging the slot between her legs. I stopped before I reached her clitoris and did it again, and again. Finally I began to include her clitoris in the stroke.

"How are you feeling so far?" I asked her.

"Once I got used to it, it feels wonderful," she said.

"All right, good. From now on I am going to focus on your clitoris. Are you ready for that?"

"Let's see what happens," she said again.

The video had gone to some length to talk about how the clitoris was structured and how to stimulate it, but the thing that stuck in my mind was, "every woman is different. Be sure to find out what your client prefers." Dina had petite labia and her clitoris was situated under a thin hood that concealed the structure itself. With plenty of lotion on my gloved fingers I put thumb and forefinger on either side of that dainty hood and stroked carefully. Dina gave out a moan that told me I was on the right track. I pinched lightly, rolling the flesh so that the clitoris that was hidden underneath would be simulated. Dina looked up at me with a crooked smile.

"Wow," she said. "I think you're onto something." Then "Oooohhhh," a slow moan, and her hips shifted slightly. I continued to roll her clitoral hood between my fingers.

Jane came and stood in the doorway to watch, holding a glass of tea. Dina could not see her but I looked over and winked, and Jane smiled at me.

Dina had her first orgasm while I was rolling the hood of her clitoris. It hit with a full-body twitch and a gasp, and then her hips began pumping against my fingers. Dina was not melodramatic about it, or noisy. Her face and upper chest flushed and she pushed her hips harder against my hand, and in about fifteen seconds she began her descent again.

I glanced over at Jane, who had a look of awe on her face. She was shaking her head, smiling. Dina settled down and gazed up at my face with a look that I would ordinarily have interpreted as love as I lightened my touch and let her come back to her senses. Now her clitoris had emerged from the hood and was standing firm and tall, like a pearl in a setting of pink satin. I placed my index finger on the front of it and began moving it almost imperceptibly.

Dina froze and looked up at me. "You can't do that," she said with groan.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh my fucking god, no," she shouted as her hips convulsed against my very light touch. This time she moaned "Oh my god" about ten times, arching her back and looking into my eyes without blinking, breathing through her mouth.

The video had said that it is good to touch a different spot after an orgasm, so I lay my fingertip along the side of her clitoris. This time I applied a little pressure, shaking my finger slightly. Again her eyes popped open and she looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost. "Oh shit," she said, "You're doing it again." Her mouth curved into an expression that merged fear and pure pleasure.

My cock was drooling gobs of precum on the massage table beside Dina's torso. I stroked her clitoris again, and she came again. All in all she had six orgasms.

"Oh Doctah," she said, "That's enough. You have to stop."

I lifted my hand and stood quietly beside the table while she decompressed. Jane quietly stepped away from the door, disappearing into the living room.

Dina lay there looking up at me, studying my face. It was a look of deep appreciation though she did not speak. "Are we all finished?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, I can't take any more of that," she said.

It was a little awkward standing there. Dina and I had just gone through a very intense emotional passage, and yet it was scripted to be impersonal, clinical. I wanted to give her a hug but that wasn't going to happen. I sensed that she had the same impulse, but again, I am a man, I am the hired hand, yeah I was standing there with a hard-on like a piece of pipe dripping on her antique wooden floor but my feelings didn't matter; there would be no hug or reflection on the personal trip we had just taken together. I peeled off my gloves and threw them away, maintaining a cheery disposition even though the situation seemed profoundly sad somehow.

Jane was reading innocently on the love-seat when I came out of the room. She looked up but we did not speak. I was a little afraid she was going to be, like, me next, but I think she recognized that some time needed to elapse. I pulled my shorts on, and some leather gloves, and went into the back yard to pull some goat head stickers that were making it uncomfortable to walk out there. Those fuckers are hard to get out of the ground.

When I came back in I poured myself a glass of water in the kitchen and stood at the sink, still somewhat hesitant to dive back into the recently emotional environment. I did not have another task lined up, and figured I would leave pretty soon.

Dina came into the kitchen, naked of course. She had a bit of a sheepish look. "You okay?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know," she said. "I guess that was a little intense. It wasn't exactly a normal massage."

I looked at her without speaking, sipping my water. I had an odd urge to say something sarcastic but I bit my tongue. "Tell me about it," I said.

Now it was her turn to pause. "Well, those were some pretty heavy orgasms," she said. "For me."

"Ah, yes," I said. "You were really going there."

"And nothing for you," she said.

"That's not how it works," I said. "As the lady said, I am not here to get laid. I have a wife at home, and you two are not interested in men. I was just providing a service."

"Yes, all that's true," she said. "It was supposed to just be a little fun."

"And was it?"

"I don't know," she said. "Fun isn't quite the right word. It was wonderful, amazing, I guess it was fun."

"Good."