Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They offered me coffee again the next day, and we all sat in the kitchen. Jane said, "Dina told me about your talk yesterday, about Shania."

"Oh yeah," I said. "I guess I sounded like a real asshole. I didn't even know if she cums or not sometimes."

"How about last night?" Dina asked.

"I paid attention last night," I said. "I watched her and listened to her sounds, but I don't know if she had an orgasm or not."

They looked at each other. Jane said, "That probably means she didn't. A girl is more like to fake having one than fake not having one, y'know?"

"Maybe she didn't," I said.

"Well what did you do?" Dina asked me.

"What did I do with my wife in bed, you mean?"

"Yes, you can tell us. Maybe we can give you some tips."

"I am not very comfortable talking about that," I said. "It seems too private."

Dina said, "I thought you said yesterday you were going to tell us about it."

They were both giving me a look.

"Well, we had dinner and watched TV and went to bed and fucked," I said. "This is embarrassing."

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Dina said. By the way, did I mention they were both naked? I was still dressed, as I had just come in the door.

Jane seemed a little indignant. "Let me get this straight. You watch TV, you go to bed and you stick your dick into her until you cum, and that's it? Geez, it sounds like fucking Guy. I hope you're not like that."

"Well you know, we did some stuff first, she sucked my dick for a while."

"I see, foreplay. Unbelievable."

"I can't believe I'm telling you this," I said. "Also, I played with her, you know, her pussy a little bit."

"With your fingers?" Jane asked.

"Yeah."

"How about your mouth?" Dina inquired.

"No, not last night," I said.

"So she sucked your dick and then you climbed on and fucked her?" Jane had a way of putting things.

"Well, yes," I said. "And after being with you two all day, I fucked the shit out of her."

"Hoo, that sounds romantic," Dina said.

"She liked it," I said, defensively.

"How do you know?" Jane asked me.

"Well, by the sounds she was making and stuff. How she was breathing. Things she said."

"What did she say?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Okay, fair enough," Jane said.

They gave each other a significant look. "That poor thing," Jane said. "So that's it, you 'fucked the shit out of her' and then shot your load, is that it?"

"Well, yeah."

They looked at me as if I were a criminal, which is actually what I felt like.

"I have an idea," Dina said. "See what you think, Jane. We could pay Doc here an extra hour's pay if he does a extra hour of work on his poor little wife."

"I like it," Jane smiled. "Doc, I am sure you know how to eat pussy, don't you?"

"Sure," he said.

"That was not exactly confidence inspiring," Jane said. "Look, can you do the things that were in that video, but with your tongue?"

"That makes sense," I said. "I could try that."

"Okay," Dina said. "An hour."

"Eat her pussy for a whole hour?"

"She won't get tired of it."

I had some tasks to do. The ladies spent the morning on the love-seat and in the afternoon they were in bed. I was naked by then, of course, and I stopped occasionally in the doorway to watch them practice their erotic skills on one another.

The next morning they looked up eagerly as soon as I came in the door. "Well?" Dina said.

"Well that was interesting," I said.

"Let's get coffee," Jane interrupted. "And, uh, the top and the shorts need to go before we hear this."

We sat in their wooden chairs sipping coffee, all of us bare-ass naked, my cock waving in the air in front of me.

"So tell us what happened," Dina said. "Did you watch TV first?"

"Yes," I said. "We watched TV and then went to bed. We started kissing, pretty much like usual but then I scooted down the bed and laid between her legs."

"Excellent," Jane said. "Was she surprised?"

"I don't think so. It is not unprecedented, you know. She made some happy sounds. I started by just licking her pussy, up and down, and then after a while I let my tongue touch her clit and she jumped, and I did it again, and in a little while she put her hand on my head, and, uh, I am pretty sure she had an orgasm. Just joking, she came like an atom bomb."

Jane and DIna were smiling broadly, and high-fived each other. "Oh, this is great," Jane said. "I hope you didn't stop."

"Oh no," I said. "I was thinking about that video, so I flicked the other side of her clit and she came again."

"Woo hoo," a cheer rang out. "That's our boy!"

"I don't know how many times she came," I said.

"More or less than ten?" Jane prompted me.

"I don't know, maybe about ten." My cock was sticking straight up, goo running down the side of it, as I recounted the evening to these lusty lesbians. "And then she said she was getting too sensitive, and she went down on me and swallowed my whole load."

The girls were not as interested in that part. Dina said, "It sounds like she had a better night than usual. And also, I think we oughta make this part of your workday. We can't pay you to make love to your wife every night but I think you should be ready to tell us about it when you are here."

"Yes," Jane said, "We want you to be a good husband, and we want Shania to be happy."

"Sure," I said.

Jane reached over and took my raging hard-on in her hand and pumped it a few times. "It seems like you get more excited than usual talking about these things," she said.

"Well normally I would keep all this private," I replied. "But we did have a good night, and I guess it's a little bit stimulating to talk about it."

"Well we are glad to hear that your wife had a good time for once," Dina said. "And I hope you will continue to make her orgasms a priority."

"You'd better stop doing that," I said to Jane.

"Oh yeah," she took her hand off me seconds before I was going to shoot my wad. "I forgot, you don't cum, except with Shania."

"I guess," I said. "I don't know what's right and wrong any more."

The ladies were especially animated that day on the love-seat. I would come in from working outside, strip out of my shorts, and stand in the living room watching them. They seemed to mostly like to touch each other with their hands while they made out. There was a lot of stroking and nipple-squeezing, lots of fingers wandering over wet pussies, and both of them seemed to feel very free to have orgasms, which is something I had come to think was fairly rare for women.

After noon I was watching them going down on each other and I found my hand stroking my cock. Out of a lifetime of habit, I guess. I was thinking, it wouldn't really be wrong to cum if I did it to myself, would it? I mean, I jerked off sometimes when Shania was not around, it never really felt like a violation of our marriage or anything -- I figured she probably did it, too. On the other hand, the presence of these other women made it different. I was contemplating these moral nuances when I heard Jane said, "Whoa! Look what Doc's doing." They both sat up and stared at me.

"Is that okay?" Dina asked me.

"I guess I couldn't help myself," I said.

"Bullshit." Jane wasn't buying it. "Men always say that."

I felt busted but also defensive, as if my entire gender was under attack.

"Were you going to cum?" Dina asked me.

"I hadn't decided yet."

"Did you want to?"

I laughed, "Of course I wanted to. I'm walking around with a fucking hard-on all day, yeah, it would feel good to cum sometimes."

They both looked concerned. I think they just realized that they had never actually taken my sexual feelings seriously, being the hired hand and all.

"I don't think it would be fair to Shania," Jane said.

"Do you masturbate sometimes?" Dina asked.

"Yes, I do," I said. "Sometimes."

They thought about that.

"Well, I guess it's not really our business, as long as you clean up afterward."

"Actually," I said, "I would rather not jerk off. It's kind of pathetic, don't you think?"

They looked at me. My hand was still on my shaft, pumping lightly, just tickling myself really. "Well I don't know what else you are going to do," Dina said.

"I'll just save it and take it out on Shania later."

"That doesn't sound like a good attitude," Jane said. "Treating her like a fucking glory hole or something."

"Yeah, well, I gotta scrape the paint off the shutters." I picked up my shorts in the kitchen and went outside to work. I was pissed off and not sure why.

The next morning Jane wanted a massage. We took nearly an hour and she had, again, innumerable orgasms. Then she and Dina were frisky on the love-seat in the afternoon. I was getting a lot of work done and the house was looking pretty good. The morning after that I gave Dina a massage. She was interesting, a complicated creature; sex for her was an emotional thing, she would look at my face while I worked on her and sometimes say my name during her orgasms.

Thursday they were sitting on the love-seat -- naked of course -- when I came in at nine, as if they were waiting for me. We poured coffee and sat in the kitchen. "We were talking," Jane said. "It kind of seems like we have been making things hard for you."

"Hard, yes," I said. I was still wearing my cut-offs but the head of my erect cock was visible at the hem.

They chuckled. Jane continued, "Well, we were thinking maybe it would be fair if we gave you a massage sometime."

I rolled my eyes. "And you'd pay me for that?"

"I guess,"

"LIfe doesn't get any better than that," I said.

"Well it might not be fair to Shania, that's all," Jane said. "We would not want to take anything away from her."

"I see," I said.

"So you'd have to promise us that you will make sure she has lots of orgasms after we're done with you."

"I can do that," I said.

"And the next day we will need to hear every detail of it."

"Okay," I said. "We have already broken the ice there, haven't we."

There was half a minute of silent contemplation, then Jane said, "Well, shall we try it?"

Soon we were going to the library. My shorts and shirt were on the kitchen chair, my cock was sticking out like a baseball bat.

I sat on the edge of he massage table. "Tell me what to do," I said.

The two naked ladies began pulling on nitrile gloves. "Lay down," Dina said. "On your stomach first, like we do."

"Uh, huh, okay," I said. My penis was so hard that I had to squirm a little to find a tolerable position. My hands were at my sides.

"We'll start with your shoulders," Dina said. And I felt two pairs of hands working on me, Dina on my right and Jane on my left, lotioned hands rubbing my shoulders and squeezing the tension out of my muscles. I told my body to relax as their soothing hands worked on me. A little voice in my head was saying, you are one lucky motherfucker.

They worked their way down my back. I noticed that the lower back did not seem to be an erogenous zone for me; it felt good but not in a sexual way. But -- as they worked their way down my back I began to wonder what they were going to do next.

"We're going to work on your butt now," Dina said. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," I said. Four hands began kneading my butt-cheeks. It was nice. I closed my eyes. Soon I felt lotioned fingers slipping into the crack of my ass, sliding between my tailbone and my taint. Sometimes the fingers touched my asshole. It felt surprisingly good.

Dina seemed to be the narrator of this exercise. She said, "We are going to penetrate your anus, unless you don't want us to."

"I don't know," I said. A friendly finger slipped over my opening. "I guess we could try it."

My butt was in heaven, with fingers and hands everywhere, and soon I felt a finger pausing at my asshole. It pressed lightly. Between the smooth rubber of the glove and the lotion, the tip entered me easily, and in a few seconds a finger was up my ass pretty far. "How is that?" Dina asked. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt," I said. The finger continued to slip in and out of me. It actually felt pretty good. And then I could feel another finger joining it.

"That's two fingers," Dina said. "Is that okay?" The hand pushed and two fingers went deep up inside me, stretching my asshole.

"It's a little weird," I said. "I will have to get use to it."

They -- I didn't know which one of them it was -- continued finger-fucking me, and my sphincters relaxed and the sensation was actually spectacular. I moaned softly and Jane said, "I seems to me he likes it. Do you, Doc, do you like this?"

"Yes," I said. "It feels good."

"We'll have to get a dildo for him," Jane said. "I'll order one today."

I was a little alarmed by that but did not say anything. I was overwhelmed by sensations I had never felt before.

"Okay," Dina said. "We are going to turn you over." The fingers slipped slowly and gently out of my anus. I felt a mixture of relief and wishing for more of that.

I sat up and rolled over while the ladies threw away their gloves and put on fresh ones.

"Lie down," Dina said, and I lay on my back on the table. "We're going to do your hair and your face next."

I closed my eyes and drifted into a kind of dream state while four gentle hands fondled my hair and then lotioned the skin of my face. It was impossible to remain tense with them soothing my cheeks, my forehead, my chin. At the same time, I was well aware that my cock was waving like a flagpole down there.

"Now your neck and upper chest," Dina said. "Is this okay so far?"

"Yes," I said. "This is amazing."

Four calming hands roamed over my throat and the top of my chest, to my nipples. Somebody pinched my nipple and I jumped.

"Oh, did that hurt?" Dina asked.

"Not really," I said. "I just didn't expect it."

"I'll be gentler," Dina said. Now some fingers took my little nipples and teased them, rolled and rubbed them. "Is that better?"

"That's fine," I said. "Strange but fine." They did not stay in that area long. The hands continued their southward trend, stroking my belly and dipping into my pubic hair.

"Now," Dina said. "There isn't a video for this, so you'll have to tell us what you like."

A hand gripped my shaft lightly and moved up and down on it. "Oh my god," I said.

"I think he likes this," Dina said. The hand persisted, stroking my length very gently. It felt inhumanly good.

Another hand went to my balls, touching and tickling gently. "Is that okay?" Jane asked. I could only groan in reply. "I'll take that as yes," she said.

The hand on my shaft moved to the head of my cock. It pressed down, rubbing a palm back and forth over the hypersensitive tip. I gave a kind of shout and sat up.

"Is that too much?" Dina asked. Looking down I saw that it was her hand on me. Jane was still touching my scrotum underneath.

I fell back. "No, it's not too much, I just didn't expect it," I said. "It is very intense. Excruciating."

"Painful?"

"No. Excruciatingly good."

Dina continued to stimulate the head of my cock, running her looped fingers down my shaft to the base then back to the tip where she would excruciate me and then pump me again. Then the hand, I assumed it was hers, got a pretty good grip on my shaft and began pumping, tugging the skin forward and back with some force.

My back arched involuntarily. "I won't be able to take much of that," I said.

"And then what?" Dina asked.

"Then I'm going splatter cum on the fucking ceiling," I laughed.

"Are you ready?" Dina asked me. But she did not wait for an answer. Four hands swarmed over my cock, stroking and tickling, touching and tugging, I could not keep track as it all blended together into one massive sensation. A hand continued to pump me, bringing me closer to the edge, and I felt the fluids inside my body rushing to escape.

"I'm going to, uh, oh my god," I said. A hoarse bellow erupted from my throat as semen erupted from my raging cock. The hands kept pumping and my explosion kept coming, one spurt after the other. I could feel it raining down on my belly and my legs. The women were breathing heavily too, and exclaiming, "oh my god, look at that," and "holy shit, stand back," as my testicles emptied skyward in the warm room.

Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I was alone. I could hear voices in another room. I sat up on the edge of the massage table; it appeared they had cleaned up after me, or the stuff had dried. My legs were shaky when I stood and walked into the living room. The two of them were sitting on the love-seat, talking quietly.

"Well look who regained consciousness," Jane said.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"About a half hour," Dina said.

"Wow," I said.

"Look at that," Jane said. "This is the first time we have seen you when that thing wasn't sticking out in front of you."

"Yeah, well, this is how it usually is," I said. "Except when you two are around." They laughed.

Dina said, "Now tomorrow, we are going to want to hear a very detailed story about how you put your wife on cloud nine tonight, you understand? We will want every detail, and you had better not disappoint her."

"Yeah," Jane added. "If it is going to affect Shania's pleasure, then we won't be able to do this any more." She looked at Dina, "Oh by the way I ordered that dildo." My mind went back to that moment with somebody's fingers up my ass. It seemed so long ago, seemed like it had happened to somebody else. Did I want a dildo up my ass? So many boundaries had already been crossed, I could not complain about one more.

"There is another thing," Jane said. "Next Wednesday we have invited some ladies over for a brunch, to see our new place, and we are going to need a waiter for that. You can do it, can't you?"

"I don't know anything about being a waiter," I said.

"Oh, there won't be anything to know. If someone asks you for something you give it to them, that's all."

"I assume these are gay ladies?" I said.

"Some," Jane said. "It's about ten gals, probably half are straight. They're just friends of ours. It'll start at ten, so if you get here at nine as usual you'll be fine."

I had a feeling of dread. "Okay," I said. "I'll do what I can."

"But for now," Jane said, "We are really hoping to hear a good story tomorrow. We might have made a big mistake today, if we did something that will interfere with your love-life at home."

"Okay," I said, still groggy. "I will make sure Shania has a night to remember."

"Excellent," they said together.