Maintenance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, I hope."

She breathed in deeply, set her phone down upside down, then stood up. It took everything she had not to scream out-loud. As she took a long drink then the phone buzzed. She picked it up and once again opened his text.

"OMW"

~~~~~

Her tacos arrived and she began to devour them. As her mind replayed their previous encounter, a rush of feelings came over her. She was starving, nervous, excited, anxious, and a blur of other emotions. Before long, she finished her meal and the bartender took the plate.

She tipped her drink up, finishing the last few sips. As she set it down, she stared at the reflection of the mirrored wall behind the bar. The lobby door behind her opened and she saw someone enter, look at his phone, then look around side to side. She looked straight ahead, trying to contain herself and act natural.

He looked in the direction of the bar, paused for a moment, then began to slowly walk towards her. She continued to look at the reflection through her peripheral vision, until he was close enough to see. The outline of his body and his unmistakable cologne gave him away. She looked up at the reflection and smiled as they made eye contact. By the time she stood up and turned around he was directly next to her.

In one motion he slipped his arm behind her and pulled her in for a hug. The strength of his body felt so familiar to her and before she could think he kissed her. She closed her eyes as the sensation of his lips and body replaced the million emotions she was going through.

"Hi!" He finally pulled away and looked at her smiling from ear to ear.

In an instant, her fears and anxiety went away.

"Hey! I can't believe you're here! I mean, here as in Dallas and here to see me!"

"Are you kidding?! I landed and opened my phone and couldn't believe what I read!"

He began telling her how he was flying in from a long trip and she soon lost track of what he was saying as she focused on his lips and gentle smile. She continually asked herself if he real, and if their paths had actually crossed once again.

"...anyway, I got here as soon as I could."

She stuck her face in his chest and hugged him tightly before looking up and giving him another kiss.

"I can't tell you enough how happy I am to see you."

She wondered if she was coming on too strong, despite the fact that he had never been anything but kind and and welcoming to her. The slight buzz from the vodka was kicking in and her guard was dropping; she didn't care and wanted him to know how she felt.

"I really appreciate you making time for me, you know, I'm embarrassed to say I don't think I even know your n---"

"Ivan." His voice and smile once again comforted her. "It's Ivan, nice to formally meet you, Amy."

They both laughed as he gently placed his arm around her, seemingly approving of her hug.

"Nice to formally meet you, too, Ivan. A million thoughts were racing through my mind before you got here. I wasn't sure if you'd even remember or care or..."

He kissed her again.

"Are you nuts? You are sexy as hell, I've been thinking about that weekend non-stop."

She ordered another drink.

"Make it two," he added.

The bartender poured and delivered their drinks as they talked and caught up. She gradually began to relax and enjoy his company. As he spoke, she got distracted by his presence and by the warm tone of his voice. She couldn't help but dwell on her recent results; with him, at work, and how she felt victorious in somehow manifesting what she wanted. She stared at him more intently, realizing exactly how bad she wanted him again.

He stopped talking and took a drink. The brief silence interrupted her train of thought as she realized she was staring awkwardly.

"So," he set his drink down and placed his hand lightly on her leg before leaning in to whisper, "you look really good in that dress tonight."

Her heart began to beat faster. Even though she had him before several times, her anxiousness was kicking in. She still found everything hard to believe and felt like he would disappear for some reason. As he pulled away he softly kissed her neck and a chill down her spine let her know that he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Her heart was pounding and she felt paralyzed, unable to speak. She opened her mouth but her lips only trembled. He looked into her eyes and her expression said everything he needed to hear. He traced her skin with his breath, ever so close to her, moving towards her ear. She heard his whisper again.

"Can I walk you to your room?"

He asked softly as he slowly began to move his hand up and down the top of her thigh. The tone of his voice was different and even though he was asking, she knew he was taking control. She stood up he looked at her, seeing the outline of her curvy figure outlined perfectly by her sexy, black dress. He slipped his hand onto her side, gently grazing the side of her large breast.

She looked down and at his free hand and instinctively grabbed it. She turned towards his ear and whispered closely.

"I'd really like that." She answered with a deliberate tone, gripping his hand tightly.

He kissed her softly, yet intensely, gently biting her lower lip as he pulled away. He took her hand and led her away from the bar. They arrived at the elevators and he turned to look at her again. Before he could say a word she leaned into him and kissed his neck before quietly saying...

"818."

After what seemed like an eternity the elevator door opened. They got in and he pressed the 8th floor button. They were the only ones onboard and as the doors closed he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, slowly tilting her head up awaiting his touch. He hugged her tightly and she felt his muscular body against the thin material of her dress. She absorbed everything in the moment; his scent, the feel and taste of his lips. His hand rubbed her back, slowly sliding down. She felt him move his hand away just before he smacked her ass firmly, making her squeal as he squeezed and pulled her towards him even tighter.

The door rang again and they were at her floor. She led the way and he followed her to her room.

"This is it," she said, leaning in to kiss him while putting her card to the lock at the same time.

"Guess it is," he answered as she pushed the door open. They slipped inside and shut the door.

No sooner had the door shut than he pressed her against it. He heard her breathing get heavier as his hands worked their way up her sides and waist, tracing her curvy, sexy body. She ran her hands down his chest and stomach before gripping his belt. She undid the buckle, slipped his belt off, then undid the top button of his pants.

She ran her hands in his waistline and pulled him closer. Working her hands deeper into his pants, she brushed his hard cock and heard him moan quietly. She playfully dragged her fingertips over it again, teasing him gently. Just the slight touch of him made her wet and her mind raced in anticipation. She walked backwards and he followed her inside the room.

She sat on the bed as he stood in front of her. He sighed and moaned as she finished undoing his pants, letting them drop to the floor. Her hands slid up his muscular legs and into his athletic-fit boxers, before grabbing his rock-hard cock. He was throbbing and the feel of him in her hand made her her pussy quiver. She grabbed the waistline of his underwear and pulled them down, then began to lick and tease him, stroking him.

The thought of her controlling him and making him moan turned her on so much. She took him fully into her mouth and looked up to see his reaction. He looked down at her briefly before closing his eyes and arching his head back. He put his hands on her head and ran his fingers through her hair, gripping her scalp as she sucked him harder and deeper.

He pulled away, seeing his wet, hard cock slide out of her mouth, and pushed her onto the bed. She felt his hands slowly run up her legs, pushing her dress out of the way. The feel of his breath on her inner thighs gave her chills. She felt his hands slide up her sides and into the waistband of her panties.

She arched her back in pleasure and anticipation as he peeled her lacy underwear away from her skin. As his lips found hers, she gripped the sheets and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck...."

Her hips rocked back and forth as he teased her with his mouth; kissing, nibbling, tasting. His tongue parted her lips as she reached down, grabbing the back of his head pushing him into her. His tongue slid in and out of her aching pussy as he devoured her, sucking, licking, tasting her. His tongue found her clit and he began to lick tiny circles around her, slowly pressing his mouth harder and harder into her.

Tension begin to build inside her, radiating from her pussy. He shifted his hands up and began to use his fingers as he ate her, slowly teasing before sliding inside her. Her heart was pounding, and she couldn't hold back any longer. He ate her faster and harder, as his fingers played with her sliding in and out, pressing and rubbing her G-spot as he feasted on her.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that..." Her breathing was labored and she could barely speak. His mouth and tongue pressed onto her harder.

"Oh god, I'm going to come!" She thrust her hips forward, grinding her pussy against his tongue.

Moaning loudly, she came on his face and mouth. Her pussy trembled and her entire body tensed and released several times. As she lay there panting and shaking, he climbed up and kissed her, grinning devilishly. Her tongue explored his lips and mouth, tasting herself on his breath. He unhooked the top of her dress and pulled it off her body then reached back, undid her bra, and threw it aside.

He held her large, full breasts in his hands, lightly massaging and squeezing as he admired her naked body underneath him. He lowered his mouth onto her chest, kissing between her breasts before shifting to one side. Taking his time, he sucked and gently dragged his teeth across her hard nipples, savoring her breasts one at a time, massaging the other with his free hand.

He raised his upper body and knelt in front of her, then took his shirt off. She felt his hands on her hips followed by a display of his strength as he flipped her over. She pushed her hips up and crawled back towards him. He smacked her ass with both hands, then tugged and pulled her into him. She turned and looked at him; the look on his face told her he knew exactly what he wanted, and her pussy began to pulsate again.

She reached between her legs and grabbed him at his base; feeling his pulse as she squeezed and stroked him, rubbing his head with her thumb, feeling the wetness of his pre-come. She pulled him towards her and began teasing her clit with the head of his dick, rubbing and pressing as if he were her own personal sex toy.

She tilted her hips, leaned back into him, and he instantly found her wet, tight opening. She let go of his cock and arched her back as he drove his hips into her, filling her completely.

"Oh, god fuck yes!!"

He smacked her ass again, giving her his entire length over and over. His cock glistened with their juices as he slid in and out of her. He ran his hand up her back before grabbing her hair and pulling her head back towards him.

"Do you like it, baby? You like my hard cock in you?" she heard whisper. His voice was quiet yet authoritative and his strong, dominant manner almost made her come again.

"Oh god yes, I do...fuck me baby...oh fuck me!

He slowed and she felt his big cock slowly pull out of her.

"Mmmm, I'm not ready to come yet."

She felt his cock playfully slap against her ass, moving from cheek to cheek and then in between. He pressed his hips against her and let his cock slide up and down on her soaked pussy and ass. He grabbed himself and she felt his tip begin to press and tease her backdoor, rubbing their juices as he toyed with her.

Reaching back, she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart. She moaned uncontrollably as he pressed harder, penetrating her tight hole. She reached back and let her fingers wrap around his dick as he fucked her round, beautiful ass. Her hand moved to her clit and she began rhythmically pleasuring herself as he pounded his manhood into her.

His body began to shake and she knew he was close. She felt so dirty and aroused, yet also empowered that she had some control over this specimen of a man. The pace of his breathing increased and he began moaning, gradually growing louder.

"Fuck you're so tight...I can't take it, you're going to make me come..."

She rubbed her clit harder and faster, feeling the warm, bright sensation radiate from between her legs. He let out a loud and primal moan and she felt his throbbing cock explode. She buried her face in the pillow as she yelled loudly, unable to control herself. She pressed against her clit and thrust her hips back into him as her orgasm swept over her body yet again.

Her fingers slid around him as he pulled out. She stroked and jerked him as he continued to come, shooting his large, thick load all over her. She felt his warmth all over her ass, her hand, and dripping onto her pussy.

His body collapsed next to her, and she turned onto her back, letting her breathing slow gradually. He caught his breath, then pulled her close against his hot, sweaty body, spooning her. She closed her eyes and basked in his strength and passion, feeling the waves of pleasure still radiating and coursing throughout her body. She felt like an endless, warm blanket was across her, and as her heartbeat slowed, she felt her eyes close.

~~~~~~~~~

She woke up startled and unable to move, with the sensation of not knowing where she was. Frozen by the dream she just had, she looked for the clock on her nightstand before remembering she was in her hotel room. If the room was real, was the rest? She attempted to move again and this time felt his warm body hug her tightly. She exhaled slowly and deeply as the warm, safe, familiar feeling of his embrace came back to her.

12