Maisie Gets Fucked

Story Info
Ordinary Wife gets taken on the dance floor.
6k words
4.23
107.9k
186
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers

If you had to describe the stereotypical suburban wife Maisie would have been the picture next to the description. Maisie wasn't anything other than a typical suburban woman. Married (to Barry), OK job. Friends and entertaining were her focus until kids came along. They had moved into the area a year or so ago not because it was an area, they really knew but because it was affordable, on the edge of the bars and restaurants they like to hang around in and of course the house needed work and that took a lot of time.

This background is important to the story Maisie was not a hot wife, a cheating wife, a wife that fantasied about fucking other men or who secretly wanted to cuckold her husband she was just plain old missionary position, blowjob on special occasions Maisie.

Physically Maisie was as average as you could expect, 5 foot 4. With dirty blonde or mouse brown hair that just touched her shoulders. She has small breasts, narrow hips and an ass that had a little cushion for the pushing. Her best features by far were her legs which were shapely, toned and neither fat nor skinny. She liked to show them off in modest skirts and occasionally when dressing up in a little black dress.

Maisie was happy with her life, happy with her marriage and not thinking about any of the events this short story will describe.

On Tuesday, Maisie came home from work in a thoughtful mood, she changed from her work clothes as normal and started to look at options to make food. It was her night to make dinner as Barry worked a different shift, so she was home first. Having selected something she mulled over in her head the invitation from work that was making her thoughtful.

She generally enjoyed her work and she was always in the middle of the gossip but as she frequently declined to attend nights out, the girls had really been having a go at her today as they had plans to go out drinking and dancing on Friday. She had always enjoyed the gossip that arose from these events but had always managed to avoid attending them however this time the girls had been pretty full on, and she was thinking that work would be a more stressful place if she didn't turn up this time!

Hearing Barry come home she went to say hi.

"Hi you, long shift?"

"Yeah, felt longer due to the problems we had to fix, felt like we were repeating the same tasks over and again."

"Food's ready."

"Thanks doll. I'm famished. How was your day?"

Maisie was getting the dishes from the kitchen when he asked so as she walked back through with the food she started to reply.

"It was OK, but the girls were really putting on the pressure for me to go out on Friday night with them as apparently I've not joined them for 6 months or so."

Barry shrugged, he knew Maisie preferred a quiet night or good food and a few drinks than drinking and dancing.

"We all have to do work things we'd rather avoid sometimes." Barry replied. Knowing full well this was not a reply she would appreciate.

Maisie made a face at this and as she chewed on her food mulled it over some more.

"Do you mind if I go then?"

"We gotta do what we gotta do sometimes babe and I can hardly say that drinking and dancing sounds like the worst time."

Laughing they both kind of carried on to other mundane conversations about their day with neither of them giving it much though.

Maisie was actually looking forward to getting to the office and telling the girls she was coming out, not because she was too bothered about the event, though she knew she would probably enjoy herself. But mainly just so she didn't have to face another day of pestering.

As Maisie walked into the office, she stopped held up her hands and said, "You got me I surrender to drinking and dancing on Friday."

With a collective "Whoop," the girls all celebrated Maisie giving in. Maisie found her workday much more tolerable until lunchtime.

"So, what you gonna wear?" and just like that Maisie's day was one of work and ongoing conversations with the girls on outfits for a night on the town.

As the day continued Maisie quickly realised that most of the girls really enjoyed these nights out and went all out, dressing up and showing off. She realised had known this really but now she had announced she was coming the conversations she was often left out of included her.

By the time she got home she had concluded most of the women she worked with were spending far too much time thinking about Friday night and what they would wear than she had ever thought about her most extravagant dinner party.

Still as she got in and as normal went to change, she found herself trying on a few outfits to see how she would feel about them on Friday. Inevitably she felt drawn towards her favourite little black dress. It was without a doubt the most revealing dress she owned. Not that it was inappropriate in anyway. It was perfectly respectable for a dinner party or even black-tie event. It was however the only skirt or dress she owned that didn't sit at knee length.

Maisie sighed as she took off her favourite cocktail dress and concluded it was too safe, too corporate and too long. From her coffee conversations today she knew high heels, short skirts and tight tops was the order of the day and she really didn't want to be the odd one out if she was going to go out.

She picked up her little black dress and slide it on. She did love this dress, it had gorgeous spaghetti straps so showed off her arms and shoulders. It hugged her boobs and with a V-neck did show a bit of cleavage and it sat mid-thigh flaring out over her hips, it wasn't tight around her hips and arse so it would move when she danced but she reckoned was long enough to not embarrass her!

She put on her best heels and smiled at the reflection, she seldom wore them, but high heels always made her smile as they made her average height well above average. Maisie reckoned this would do and was just changing out of the dress when her husband came home.

Barry walked into the bedroom as Maisie was hanging up her dress and he couldn't stop himself from putting his arms around her from behind.

"Hello sexy."

"Put me down she squealed."

Barry put her down and pulled her towards him in an embrace and kissed her passionately.

Maisie was surprised but enthusiastically kissed him back pressing herself against him. As she did so she realised he was still in his work overalls.

"Urghhh, why don't you take those off and join me on the bed." Maisie giggled as she slid under the covers.

A surprised Barry broke his own getting undressed record as he stripped naked and joined Maisie under the covers.

Maisie was still wearing her lingerie but Barry quickly unclasped her bra and was fondling her breasts as they kissed passionately. With both surprised at the passion that was mounting between them Maisie moaned as Barry started to pinch her nipples lightly. She had always liked this but had never encouraged him to do it harder.

"Harder." She panted.

Barry only needed to be asked once. He pinched the nipple in his hand with greater force and dipped his head down to capture the other nipple between his teeth.

"OOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhh." Maisie groaned as shots of pain and pleasure travelled through her.

Barry continued to assault her breasts for a while as Maisie writhed below him. He was driven on by Maisie's moans and started to kiss down her body. Barry like Maisie was pretty happy with their sex life but like any man he always wanted more so there was no way he was turning down some mid-week action as normally Maisie was a weekend only kinda girl.

Reaching the waistband of her knickers Barry quickly pulled them down and Maisie thrust her hips up to help him remove them. As he slipped the panties off her foot Barry only had one thing in mind.

"Spread your legs."

Barry slid his hands up her thighs and went to work on Maisie's pussy with his tongue. He loved doing this and of course Maisie always came hard when he did.

He opened her labia and slid his tongue up the length of her pussy, Maisie hissed her approval through grated teeth as her pleasure mounted and her orgasm approached. Sensing her need for release he sucked in her clit and lashed it with his tongue while starting to thrust two fingers in and out of her cunt. Maisie was really starting to pant now and as her orgasm hit her, she clamped her thighs either side of Barry's head and came hard.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh, ungh." She moaned as the pleasure ripped through her. Maisie had never been a screamer more a gentle moaner, so this was usually as loud as she got.

Barry felt her cum and as her pussy clamped around his fingers, he finished lapping her juices and positioned himself to fuck her. He thrust into her in a single stroke both gasping at that first penetration. As Maisie wrapped her legs around him Barry picked up the pace, driving himself into her time and time again.

"Oh, oh, oh." Maisie moaned as his thrusts sent her towards another orgasm. Both knowing this rhythm well Barry thrust into her deeply and with small thrusts took them both to an orgasm as the shaft of his cock rubbed Maisie's clit just the way she liked it.

"Uggghhhhhh." Barry groaned as he came.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Maisie moaned low as she came.

As they separated Barry laughed at Maisie, "Well that'll teach you to hang around in just your underwear."

Quickly she responded, "I'll make sure to do it more often?"

"What were you doing anyway."

Maisie kind of shrugged, "Just trying on outfits for going out Friday."

Nodding his understanding Barry arched an eyebrow at her, "Care to model it for me?"

"Not with cum running down my leg mister. But let me get cleaned up and I will. You've seen it before anyway."

Barry couldn't really remember the last time he had seen her dolled up, but he always enjoyed when they both got dressed up to go out to dinner or to a friend's house.

Emerging from the bathroom, Maisie pulled on the outfit she had been trying on.

"Oh yeah I love that dress on you." He said as she gave a little twirl.

"Obviously I'll wear high heels, not sure if I should put hold-ups on or not?"

"Show me." Barry was kind of getting into this now and enjoying watching his wife put on a little show. She pulled out some hold-up stockings which Barry had to admit he found a real turn on, something he had never told her.

As she pulled them up her legs Barry couldn't help but think his wife looked very sexy. Sure, he found her attractive and wanted to fuck her but he also knew she wasn't the kind of woman that every man would want to fuck. He'd always been glad of that in a way.

As she slipped on and buckled her ankle strap high heels, Barry whistled. "Sexxxxxyyyyyyy."

Maisie laughed and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, bit of the old war paint and I think I'll scrub up OK."

"You'll look more than OK darlin', more than OK."

With that he gave her a kiss and they both started to get changed and settle into their evening.

As Friday arrived Maisie found herself getting up with a feeling of trepidation, she truly would have preferred to avoid the night out, but also a small bounce in her step as the opportunity to dress up was always one she relished. Getting into her morning shower she made sure that her legs, underarms were well shaved and tidied up her pussy hair. Maisie preferred a landing strip and always felt better when it was nice and neat. She knew that Barry really liked it as well and knew he would enjoy the freshly shaved feeling when she came home.

As can often be the case work seemed to drag by that day and all the girls were happy to see the day end and finally be able to get changed and head out. They always headed out straight from work.

Standing in the bathroom doing her make-up next to the other girls really took Maisie back to her college days. There was a lot of chat, a lot of laughter and a lot of compliments.

"You always look so sexy when you dress up Maisie," Her colleague Carol said to her as Maisie stepped back to admire her make-up.

"Aww thanks. You too. Do you think this lipstick is too much?"

Maisie had chosen a bright red lippy, as she thought it really set off her dress and it had always been one of her favourite colours.

"No way, blood red lippy, with a LBD classic."

Maisie smiled she was feeling pretty good about herself and determined to have a good time.

"Right girls let's gooooooo."

With a communal cheer they all headed out to the bar. Being a Friday, the bars were busy but a group of 10 women dressed to kill can always find a way to the bar in even the most crowded of places. Heads turned and comments were made by groups of men as they made their way into the first pub.

Drinks were ordered, "Cheers," was the cry and the evening began.

Almost immediately Maisie noticed men looking at her, every woman is used to this but dressed as she was, she felt more exposed, more likely to be the cause of their leers. She had to be honest it gave her a little fear and a little thrill.

The evening wore on and 3 bars later they ended up at their final spot for the evening where a table had been booked, food was ordered, and dancing could begin. By now all the girls were feeling a buzz and were in good spirits.

When food was finally delivered Maisie was happy to tuck in as they all were, the alcohol on an empty stomach clearly hitting them all.

It was now about 9pm and conversation outside of the booth was almost impossible as the music began to take over.

Half the group hit the dance floor leaving Maisie and others to drink and chat. As they did so 2 guys approached the booth.

"Ladies, we would be honoured if you would dance with us?" The taller of the 2 opened with.

The girls all looked at each other and at the men, both it had to be said were handsome, looked fit and were tall.

One of the girls sitting next to Maisie said, "Come on keep me company? I fancy the taller one what about you?"

Masie was about to say no when her hand was grabbed and Elise said, "We'll dance with you good sirs but no funny business."

Maisie was surprised to have her hand taken by the smaller but still a good 6-foot-tall guy.

"I'm Dave, thanks for dancing."

"M. M. Maisie. Kinda feel like I had no choice."

Dave laughed as they followed the others to the dance floor.

Now this wasn't a pub turned club this was a full-blown club that had a diner/pub area so the dance floor was quite large and was surprisingly busy.

Maisie of course was completely unaware that Dave and his buddy Trevor were serial seducers of women. This place was one of their regular haunts and they frequently referred to it as MILF central due to the large number of married women they had fucked over the years after meeting here. While Maisie was not quite a MILF neither Dave or Trevor cared they were equal opportunity seducers with Dave in particular favouring a more mature lady as they were often surprised to be hit on and got carried away with the attention.

Maisie didn't know it yet, but she was in trouble. The kind of trouble that a very normal woman like Maisie has seldom encountered much beyond her university years and clubbing days and Maisie seldom went clubbing when she was younger.

Dave led Maisie onto the dance floor and in close proximity to Elise and Trevor. The DJ was playing some pretty standard dance music and the 4 of them were just dancing initially more of a shuffle but as they all got into it with a bit more energy.

Both the guys were enjoying the girls dancing and the flash of upper thigh and stocking top as they twirled to the music.

Maisie found herself enjoying dancing and she had for now forgotten she was dancing with a guy as she and Elise were kinda mimicking each other a bit and the guys were simply watching on and dancing.

As the song changed it was one that Elise really liked but it was a bit slower, so she leaned into Maisie and said, "Time to turn this guy on."

She danced towards Trevor and swayed into his arms as they started to dance a bit closer. It was far from a slow song, but Maisie could tell Elise was going to treat it like one.

In that split second of thought she felt Dave put his arms softly around her waist. As he closed the distance between them but did not immediately press up against her Maisie became aware of his presence as a man. He was different from her husband. Broader across the shoulders, taller and with more muscle. He also had a face that while not handsome was definitely ruggedly good looking. Dave noticed that Maisie had gulped as he touched her but also that she had not yet objected.

"Sorry had to copy them as you looked too damn sexy dancing not to get closer to."

Maisie simply hooked her hands around his neck and let him pull her closer. They must have danced like that for most of the song and Dave being the professional seducer let Maisie get used to him touching her, get used to her body following his. He knew he wanted her thrusting back up towards him as he fucked her hard.

Many people would say that Maisie was confused or overwhelmed with Dave's presence in reality this was a situation that she currently felt in control of. She was OK dancing with a stranger and even letting them get a bit closer. She could see that Elise was pretty much leading her man onto other activities which she had made clear she was open to so Maisie was for the moment happy dancing and assuming that she would simply exit the floor when Elise and Trevor inevitably went elsewhere.

What had gone unnoticed by her was her body reacting to Dave, her nipples had started to harden, her pussy acknowledging her tacit appreciation of him had started to moisten and she had subconsciously moved closer to him. The beat continued around them, and Dave took the opportunity to follow Trevor and close the distance to Maisie completely.

"This feels good," he said directly into her ear, taking the opportunity to let his lips graze her flesh.

Maisie shivered and replied, "It's a long time since I danced this close with someone."

Dave pulled her closer closing the final gap ensuring her tits were pushed up against his chest and her belly was pressed against his and that soon she would feel his rapidly engorging penis against her.

As the couple danced Dave was of course thinking only of getting Maisie in the sack. Maisie was thinking it was probably time to get off the dance floor especially as Elise seemed to have scored so her job of distracting the friend was done.

What happened next changed everything.

As Maisie leaned forward to talk into Dave's ear to be heard over the music. She brushed her tits up and over Dave's chest. Dave being the opportunist took the chance as Maisie started to say.

"I should, OH!"

Dave had pulled her in close, ensuring she could feel his cock and in doing so had dropped a hand down onto her arse pulling her up and towards him. His mouth had nuzzled into her neck and was planting soft kisses down towards her collar bone.

Maisie froze, mentally she kicked herself, she knew Elise had wanted to flirt if not pull the other guy and had known she needed to get off the dance floor before Dave took her continued presence as a sign that she was interested.

As Dave kissed her neck and ear and slowly massaged her butt cheek, he said, "God you're so beautiful."

He did indeed say this to all the girls, but he had found at this point it almost always seemed to work.

Maisie was no different. She'd seldom been called beautiful in her life and hearing it said directly into her ear, while dancing with a man that simply engulfed her. Who was starting to feel her up and was making her feel good? Completely changed what she had been about to do. Instead of walking away, instead of saying I need to go. She simply let him carry on.

Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers
12