Maisie Gets Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave recognised a small submission when he saw it. Maisie had raised herself slightly to start to talk to him and he held her tight as she came back down making sure they both felt every inch of each other. He chuckled when he heard her gasp as she realised, he was erect.

"See how you make me feel gorgeous. You made me hard."

Maisie simply nodded and was aware that amid the dance floor they were both just shuffling, and he was feeling her up.

Dave continued his small advances. The hand on her arse rose back up to her waist, ensuring she felt every inch of his cock. And the arm that had been around her shoulders started to move. His fingers traced down one of the tiny bikini straps. Realising she either had no bra on or a strapless bra Dave continued to explore.

As he did so he continued to kiss Maisie on the neck. Maisie knew she should stop him but the situation and the kisses on the neck one of her real erogenous zones were starting to affect her. She felt his other hand caress her shoulder and move she knew towards her breasts. She knew she wasn't wearing a bra and knew what was to follow but found herself without thought urging Dave on. She knew she should go but she wanted to feel his hand on her tit. Didn't want him to stop.

Dave captured her breast and as he did so he heard Maisie's first moan. He smiled; this bitch was gonna fuck him enthusiastically he could just tell.

"Mmmmmmmm, you have such nice tits." He said again into her ear.

"I shouldn't." Was all that Maisie managed to get out before she moaned again and this time quite loudly as Dave pinched her nipple and increased the pressure to a level that Maisie in her sexual experience had never experienced. Pain and pleasure shot through her body as she moaned her delight into the throbbing dance beat.

Dave smiled he had assumed this woman was a vanilla sex bitch and that a bit of rough play would probably get her really going. Plus, personally Dave just loved treating these woman roughly. He knew it said to them I'm in charge, I am going to use your body for my pleasure, and you will fuckin love it!

He continued to pinch her nipple and maul her breast until the strap on Maisie's dress completely slide off exposing her tit to the crowd. This had the effect of snapping Maisie out of her sexual stupor.

"Stop that." She demanded pushing Dave away and pulling her dress back over her now throbbing breast. It seemed to Maisie that while she had succeeded in not being exposed in public, she was somehow regretting ending the attention she had been getting from Dave's fingers.

Dave however was used to these setbacks.

"Sorry," He replied. "I got carried away, didn't meant to get you half naked on the dance floor."

As he said it, he took her hand and pulled her towards another area of the club that Dave knew well but Maisie had not yet encountered.

This was a smaller dance floor surrounded on most sides by booths and tables. Dave had used it the previous week to get a MILF to boiling point before he took her outside and fucked her against a wall. With it still being crowded but easy to get into a darker private location Dave was confident of getting Maisie turned on so her animal instincts took over.

Dave pulled Maisie in close as they started to dance again, he noticed there was some resistance but as he closed the space and placed his hand on the small of her back guiding them together her resistance ebbed away.

Maisie and Dave moved together with Dave leading the way it was easy for Maisie to just follow his lead and Dave was hoping that she would follow all the way.

Dave quickly re-established his position with Maisie running his finger down the strap of her dress and pulling her waist towards his swelling cock. As he anticipated conquering this woman his cock was responding and he knew getting her used to feeling it against her would be key. Dave lowered his hand that was on Maisie's waist and grabbed her arse pulling her up and against him suddenly.

Maisie reacted to this by jumping which only helped Dave achieve his aim of grinding his semi hard cock against her.

"OH."

Was all Dave heard as he kneaded her arse and ground his cock against her mound. Dave was not letting up and as Maisie got used to one sensation another quickly followed. Dave moved his other hand down from the strap of her dress, roughly pinched her nipple on the way past and moved down to the hem of her dress at the side.

Dave pressed his hand against her thigh on top of her dress and let her feel it there for a second before he lifted the hem of the dress between them and started to move his hand up her legs.

Maisie knew once again she should stop him, but her body was on fire and with every advance he made she rationalised that she was in control that they were in public and she could stop this at anytime. Meanwhile her pussy being ground against a cock was lubricating in anticipation of getting fucked.

Maisie gasped as she felt his hand reach the top of her stocking, as Dave was kissing her neck he simply moved his mouth higher and said, "Mmmmmmm stockings you sexy little bitch."

Maisie shivered as he called her sexy and simultaneously slide his hand higher up her leg, subconsciously as she felt Dave move his cock back a bit, she kept her legs parted.

Dave's hand found the edge of her panties, wasting no time he stroked her cunt through the fabric of her panties and hearing a small gasp from her he quickly flicked them to one side and ran his fingers up the length of her moist slit.

Maisie gasped and held onto Dave tightly in her head she knew this had gone beyond and level of innocent flirting that she might do at a party, even the close dancing was fine in her mind but with her dress pushed up and Dave fingering her cunt she knew this was wrong but somehow this quiet normal woman could not find a way to stop it.

Dave quickly worked 2 fingers into Maisie's cunt, he was loving the way she was just hanging off of him now, he could tell she had no idea of how to get out of this situation whilst also wanting to cum which he could hear she very much did.

Maisie could feel her pussy responding to Dave's faster urgent fingering. Her husband was so gentle with her that this rougher, desperate treatment of her pussy was firing new sensations through her body and already she could feel her orgasm starting to rise.

Dave could hear Maisie's breathe getting shorter as she panted into his ear, and he knew her orgasm was about to hit. He stopped plunging his fingers in and out of her gash and moved his mouth to her ear.

"You love that don't you?"

Maisie couldn't help herself, "Y, y, y, yes." She stammered in reply.

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to cum with my cock pounding your tight little cunt."

Dave had now stopped fingering her and was gently stroking her pussy keeping her on the verge of her orgasm. Subtly Maisie was thrusting her hips trying to get that elusive orgasm.

Dave chuckled, "Say it, tell me you want to cum."

Maisie looked at him, "No, I, I, I, I want to cum." She wailed as she submitted to this man.

Dave took her hand and placed it on the button of his jeans, she froze but Dave quickly used his other hand to pinch and twist her nipple sending pain and pleasure through her and with barely a second thought she unbuttoned his jeans. Automatically she pulled down the zipper and without really thinking she moved her fingers to free his cock.

"Oh yes baby that's it." Dave said as she pushed his boxers down enough for his cock to be released.

Dave quickly moved Maisie's knickers completely to one side and moved both their bodies slightly. In the press of the smaller dance floor with people all around them Dave grabbed her arse, pulled her up and towards him and put the head of his cock against her slit.

Maisie moaned, she couldn't believe what was happening how had she got herself into this situation and why was she not stopping it!

"Tell me what you want?"

Maisie shook her head. Dave moved his cock against her clit and used his hand to move it up and down her moist slit.

"Say it bitch, tell me you want me to fuck you."

Maisie had seldom been called a bitch and neve sexually, something within her reacted to it.

"F,f,f,f, FUCK ME." She screamed at him.

Dave pulled her up and thrust forward at the same time slamming his cock into her tight married pussy.

For vanilla missionary position Maisie everything about this experience was new. She had never had sex standing up, never been fucked in public, she'd barely been fondled in public, never had sex surrounded by people and never been fucked with a cock this big. Dave surged into her and split her open wider than she had ever been before and deeper into her than any man had every gone.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She screamed as Dave plunged into her.

She couldn't believe this was happening she was being fucked in a crowd full of people by a guy she had only met less than an hour ago.

Dave's angle was less than ideal and even though Maisie was being fucked deeper than she had been Dave wasn't fully inside her. He was pulling her arse frantically as he thrust into her trying to get his cock all the way into this hot little MILF.

"Turn around." Dave commanded in Maisie's ear as he pulled his cock out of her.

Without question she turned around and quickly Dave had her dress flicked up over her hips, bent her forward slightly and lined his cock up. As he drove it into her fully this time Maisie moaned as she was finally filled with a real cock.

"Oh yes," Dave panted as he drove himself fully into Maisie that extra inch or 2 giving him the maximum pleasure as he fucked this bitch.

Dave was using Maisie as a complete fuck toy now, he didn't care if he was too rough, didn't care if she enjoyed it, he just wanted to get off and cum in this tight little pussy.

Pulling her back against him with each thrust Dave moved a hand up, pulled down the strap of her dress freed her tit and started to maul it as he slammed his cock into Maisie.

Maisie was overwhelmed by the rough sex and even though she knew her tit was on display for all to see all be it behind Dave's hand each slam of his cock into her g-spot (a spot she had only read about and never experienced during sex before) and each twist and pull on her nipple was sending her through the roof.

Without caring about how on display she was, how loud she was she arched back, thrusting her tit into Dave's hand and screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, gawwwwwwwdddddddddd."

Wave after wave of pleasure surged through her, she had never experienced anything like this and as she came Dave had to hold onto her and hold her up.

Having felt every spasm of her pussy around his cock Dave was close and as Maisie stabilised herself Dave put both hands on her hips and using every inch of his cock sawed in and out of her pussy.

He reached up and turned her ear towards him. "Gonna cum in your cunt now bitch."

And without giving Maisie a second Dave exploded inside her coating her faithful married pussy with wave after wave of sperm.

As quickly as it had started it was over Dave pulled out, pushed her panties back into place and let her dress fall back and cover her. As she rearranged her dress top to cover her tit Maisie became aware of plenty of people around them finishing watching and she blushed she'd had a huge audience for the biggest orgasm of her life.

Secretly she liked the fact people had watched.

She turned around and Dave pulled her towards him, "You're a great fuck if you every wanna screw again give me a call." He handed her a card with a name and a number on it.

"Err thanks, I need to head back to my friends."

And just like that it was over Maisie moved back to the main dance floor and from their before heading back to the table she went to the toilet to tidy herself up. She was very conscious of the cum flowing into her knickers.

After redoing her lippy and adjusting herself she went to the bar got a drink and found her co-workers.

"Finished dancing with the hunk?" One of them asked. "You weren't gone for long."

"Yeah, was just helping out and taking the friend away," she said as she sat down.

"Did anyone see us dancing?"

With shrugs and no's all around the table Maisie relaxed, hopefully no one had seen her get fucked then! Her emotions were all over the place as she chatted and replayed what had happened to her. She didn't know what to think, she had cheated for no reason other than she got horny. She couldn't even really blame the alcohol. But she knew that whatever happened next vanilla sex was over she liked things a bit rougher.

Maybe I can take my husband dancing and fucking one night she thought. While also casually putting Dave's number securely into her purse!

12