All Comments on 'Maize'

by AllTheBetterNamesWereTaken

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AllTheBetterNamesWereTakenAllTheBetterNamesWereTakenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hey Team,

Author of story here,

Just a quick shout out for feedback.

In particular...each time I post here, I get the suspicion I've got way more character convo and story, and way less... well... erotica.

What are peoples thoughts on the balance of story vs sex, and just on how well the latter is written? Any requests and/or tips? (Story is important to, but I can get feedback on story elsewhere, figured I'd ask you all about the more focused bit).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Balance in story

I believe you have hit the right balance in the story between dialogue, thought or spoken and the sex. Very smooth,

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 6 years ago
A bit late ...but

I agree with Anon about your story and erotic components being quite evenly matched, but there's a frequent mistake I keep seeing that takes away from your work a bit. I suspect you're using the word "ridged" when you mean to use "rigid." Because 'Ruffles' are a ridged potato chips, but 'Pringles' come in a rigid can as opposed to a flimsy bag - see the difference in their use in that example? "Ridged" means to have ridges while "rigid" means to be inflexible.

I hope this helps and doesn't come off as condescending, because I'm really enjoying your work and writing style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllTheBetterNamesWereTaken@AllTheBetterNamesWereTaken
This is a really long user name. "BetterNames" is probably a good abbreviation. Ummm... here, writing is a fun game/challenge. If people want to challenge me to a particular story/setting go ahead and PM or however this place works.