Maize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds glamorous."

She rolls back, examines herself, giving my a full view of her body.

"It wasn't, but god damn I felt it that day when I hit the self destruct. Had to shove an entire flannel in my face just to prevent myself from screaming."

"And that's what you thought about as I fucked you."

She nods, leans forward to kiss me. "I just wanted to tell you that you were way better than that cucumber."

"Great- I'm more effective that a ground vegetable wielded by a fourteen your old girl."

She leans forward and pecks me on the lips, indulgent, friendly. "There there, we've got time." She nestles closer, her skin still clammy from recent exercise, her legs folding around me "We've got years to catch up on, and no one else is due out here for another three days."

I nuzzle at her, kiss, again the feelings rising. Not ready for action yet, but the first reigniting sparks of spent desire.

"Wanna go make out in the moonlight?" I offer.

"I'ld like that."

12