Maja Gets it her Way

Story Info
A woman who takes the initiative.
5.3k words
4.64
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

The church bells begin to ring. Those gathered in the pews of the church listen to the sound. It almost like the air is vibrating with the sound of the bells. Outside it is an overcast November day. There is snow in the air. The weather is as sad as the moment. Eskil thinks of Lars and everything they have done over the years, they met in primary school. They followed each other through primary and secondary school. After graduating, Lars became a doctor and Eskil studied theoretical physics and eventually earned a doctorate in industrial economics. An odd combination, but one that has proved successful. Lars earned his doctorate in clinical physiology and became a popular doctor and colleague. This is evident when you see all the people gathered here today. Several other doctors and healthcare professionals. Some old friends and Lars' partner Anders.

Eskil's thoughts fly away during the act, thinking about what they did together and how empty life will be without Lars. They still met regularly, had dinner at KB, a restaurant, once a month, it had become a routine. Usually, it was just Eskil and Lars. Sometimes Anders would join, but they had the most fun with just the two of them. Lars had not yet turned fifty when he suffered a rupture of the main artery. It took thirty minutes before he was dead.

During the procession, Eskil stops for a moment by the coffin. He looks at the nameplate and mumbles a few words, thanking him for all the times they have spent together and finally says "see you," just as he always said when they parted.

Eskil has been divorced from his wife for five months ago. They had been married for twenty years and the divorce had been difficult for him. Their daughter lives with her mother, even though she has met a new partner.

At the gathering afterwards, Eskil sits down at a table, letting those closest to Lars be seated together. He ends up next to a woman who introduces herself as Maja. They chat a bit about Lars, and Eskil understands that she was a colleague, even though she is ten years younger than Lars was. They talk about Lars and his work. Lars had been Maja's mentor and supervisor. As people start to leave, they shake hands and part ways. Eskil goes up to Anders and thanks him for a nice funeral, wondering what he will do now.

"I really don't know. It will be so empty, even though we didn't live together, we met often, had a lot in common."

Eskil says something about them getting together, staying connected. The kind of thing you say and usually mean, but which then runs out of steam. Eskil goes out in the dark November afternoon. He stands at the bus stop and waits for the bus. He sees Maja who is also waiting. They nod to each other. When the bus arrives, they end up next to each other again.

"Where are you going?" Eskil asks.

"I live in the city, going to Odenplan. But I feel so sad. Such a sad day," she says.

"Yes, really. Yes, I'm also going to Odenplan, I live on Sveavägen. But I do not want to go home. Feels so empty."

"Indeed, funerals are difficult, I always get depressed. And the weather doesn't help. It feels like the cold is eating into my body, everything is just cold. Isn't there somewhere that has a nice warm fire and comfy armchairs? A hot drink and just thaw out."

"I don't know about fires. I don't think I've seen it anywhere. Otherwise, it would be a fantastic idea. A mug of hot wine or tea with rum would be nice," Eskil replies, thinking of all the ski trips he and Lars have made over the years.

"Can't we go somewhere, find somewhere warm, just sit and relax. But I want to get out of these awful clothes first. Have to go home and change."

"Yes, that would be great. Do you have any place in mind? I can go first, and you can join me after you change."

"No, I don't know any good places. But I have a fireplace, and wine. Would you like to come to my house? Or is that a bit too forward, not something a woman should suggest with someone she's just met. But Lars has often told me about you, when he has drawn parallels with my research work, I think I know you quite well already."

"Sounds fantastic. Yes, if you can manage to have a guest, that would be fantastic."

"Come on, we have to get off now."

The bus stops at Odenplan and Eskil follows Maja as she walks to the street she lives on. She opens a door, and they take the elevator up three flights of stairs. Once inside the hall, Eskil looks around. A nice hall with a fireplace. A sofa that is angled towards the fireplace. On one wall hangs a large painting of a boat in waves. A heavy curtain makes the hall look cozy, provides warmth.

"Are you good at making fire? Firewood and lighters are there. I need to go and change, get a bit more comfortable. Make yourself at home in the meantime."

Maja disappears into the apartment. He hears her rattling her clothes, flushing water and then it sounds like she is doing something in the kitchen. In the meantime, Eskil has started the fire in the stove and it is getting really hot. Maja comes back with a tray of cups and honey. She is wearing a long, warm, and comfortable bathrobe that goes all the way down to her feet. A pair of furry slippers on her feet. She has let her hair out, so it hangs freely down to her shoulders, framing her face. She looks cute, a little girlishly cute. A smile on her lips when she sees the fire.

"How nice. The tea is almost hot. All that's missing is some candles. I'm crazy about candles," she says, setting out two silver candelabras and lighting the candles. A warm glow illuminates the room. Maja goes into the kitchen to get the tea. Eskil has sat down on the sofa and set out the cups.

When Maja returns, she leans forward and starts pouring tea into the cups. A gap in the bathrobe gives Eskil a good view of Maja's breasts, which are only half hidden. They hang down a little and he sees the gap between her breasts. She is not wearing a bra, it seems. Eskil tears his eyes away from the view and meets Maja's eyes, which are smiling at him. "Wow, what is this? Was it deliberate or did it just happen?" he thinks. She must have seen that Eskil was looking and understood what he saw.

When the tea is poured, she goes around the table and sits next to Eskil. They take honey and add some rum. They sit quietly next to each other, stirring the cups and looking into the fire. As they begin to sip the tea, they both feel the warmth returning to their bodies. The fire is warming from the outside and the tea from the inside. Eskil glances at Maja. She is sitting to his right and her bathrobe is open towards him. When she moves, he can see how her body moves under the bathrobe. The gap allows him to glimpse her breasts.

"Oh, that's nice, now I'm starting to thaw out. How do you feel? Make yourself comfortable if you want, it looks almost uncomfortable with a jacket and tie. Do you want a bathrobe too? I didn't think of that. I have one that I'm sure will fit you perfectly."

"It looks nice, the way you have it. Loose and warm. Yes, please, if it doesn't feel strange to you," says Eskil.

"No, just the opposite. Feels more comfortable if you are comfortable too," she says and goes out to get a bathrobe.

"How should I do this?" Eskil asks himself when he gets the bathrobe. Should he strip here and put it on or sneak into the toilet? He starts to take off his jacket and tie. It feels strange to wear the shirt, so he takes it off and then puts on the bathrobe. Maja looks at him with a slightly funny smile. Is this a test, to see how he copes with the situation? He wraps his bathrobe around him but keeps his pants on.

"You can't keep your pants on, it looks a bit strange," says Maja.

"Yes, is it okay if I take off my pants too?" says Eskil a little hesitantly.

"Yes, you should not have anything under a bathrobe. It's most comfortable that way. But you do what you want," she says encouragingly.

Eskil turns around, unbuttons his pants, and takes off both them and his underwear. If there's nothing underneath, there should be nothing. At the same time, it feels a little nerve-wracking to take everything off, be naked under the bathrobe and know that she knows he is naked. Eskil can only guess that she is just as naked, he hasn't seen her take off her clothes.

"There you go. That feels better. Now we are on the same playing field. Of course, it's nice and a little, well a little..." she says.

"Yes, tingly, I would say, but relaxing, somehow. Definitely comfortable. Do you often walk around like this at home?"

"Yes, I find it nice to get out of my clothes when I come home. I don't want anything that is tight or squeezing. So nice to just be, as you are created. But a nice bathrobe is necessary, especially when it's cold. What do you usually do?"

"I'm probably more conventional. Change into jeans when I get home if I don't already have jeans. A nice sweater and slippers. But this feels amazingly comfortable and, as you say, relaxing. Although some parts are probably not so relaxed, especially with you around."

"Well, that can happen. Natural, I guess. But speaking of which, what's your dream woman like?"

"Well, I don't know if I have any particular dream. But an important part is to be able to talk, to be on the same wavelength. Appearance-wise? Well, not stand out in any way, I guess. Be a bit average. Most importantly, she should like me. What does your ideal man look like?"

"Just right is probably a good word. Moderately tall, moderately muscular. The most important thing is, as you say, that he should like me. It would not matter if he were relatively well-endowed. They say that size doesn't matter, but I think that is very individual. What do you think, is size important?"

"How should I answer that? I don't know. Even if Lars was gay, we were never together in that way, I don't know what size is like. Don't know how mine is in relation to others either. It has not been relevant to compare. And I don't know if the same concept exists for women. It would probably be the size of the breasts in that case. And most are about right for me. Those who have implants look stranger, though."

"How did we get into this? A bit of a strange discussion. What kind of music do you like?"

"A bit of an omnivore. Jazz and classical, but also more modern music. I'm not someone who has to have a backdrop of music around me. If I have music on, I want to listen."

"The silence is probably the best music. But going to a concert now and then is nice. I have a subscription to the concert hall with a friend. I'm going tomorrow, but she's cancelled. Would you like to come instead?"

"Oh, yes, why not. That would be nice. What time is it?"

"Six o'clock. It's only an hour. Why don't we meet at five, and then we'll have an hour until six. Then we can have a glass of wine first, maybe in the Food Court. Much better, tastier wines than they have at the Concert Hall."

"How nice, I'm really looking forward to it. It's been a while since I was there. Do you know what they are playing?"

"Not exactly, it just says it's Viennese classicism. I guess it's Mozart and others from that time."

Eskil, has relaxed considerably. He stretches his legs and leans back on the sofa and closes his eyes. Enjoying the warmth and the company. It's not just his legs that are stretching out, something is poking out of the gap in his bathrobe. He doesn't realize it until he hears Maja stop the conversation, fall silent and look at him.

"Oh, sorry, I really didn't mean to," says Eskil and quickly adjusts the bathrobe.

"I thought it was nice, nothing to apologize for. More of a compliment, I would think. Thank you very much, I must say," Maja replies and blushes a little lightly.

Eskil sits up a little more correctly, thinking the whole thing was hugely embarrassing. Maja goes up and gets the teapot.

"Would you like some more?"

"Thank you, please, it was good. The honey and rum in it is absolutely fantastic, really relaxes you and makes you feel warm."

Maja leans over the table again and serves. As last time, it gives a good view of the bathrobe and what is hidden underneath. Eskil can't tear his eyes away from what he sees.

"Mmm, I see that you appreciate what I have too," says Maja.

'At the risk of being accused of sexual harassment, I have to say that they look very nice. Thanks for the look, I must say. And that doesn't make my reaction any less."

"As someone once said. Men are simple, all it takes is a little bare skin and they'll be all over it. Something that we women exploit and even tease men about. But, you should know that we women can also enjoy a little bare skin, at the right time, anyway."

"What do you mean?" Eskil doesn't really know how to take that. The whole afternoon has been very strange. Is she hitting on him? How does she mean? Maja suddenly looks at her watch, jumps up and looks frightened.

"Wow, we have to keep talking tomorrow. I've completely lost track of time. I'm meeting my dad. Promised to take him to his Rotary meeting. Sorry, have to get ready and rush."

She quickly goes into her bedroom. Again the sound of clothes is heard, but now they are coming on. Eskil gets up, takes off his bathrobe and starts looking for his clothes. Just as he stands there naked, Maja rushes past, picks up her watch on the table, and stops. She looks at him where he stands, still with an erection.

"Mmm, how nice. I want to see more. But now I have to rush," she says and disappears again. Eskil sees his clothes and begins, with some difficulty, to get dressed. He finishes about the same time as Maja comes back out. They look at each other. Maja gives him a hug, a kiss on the cheek.

"See you at five o'clock tomorrow. The Food Court, right? Kiss."

"Thanks for today. Hope you will make it to your dad. Kiss," Eskil replies.

The next day, Eskil goes home a little earlier. He showers and dresses nicely, but not lavishly. At five o'clock he stands at the bottom of the escalator and waits. After five minutes, Maja arrives.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. I'm usually good at keeping appointments, but things got completely out of hand. I just missed the bus when I came from work. But I'm glad to see you."

"And I you. When you're waiting for something beautiful, you can't wait too long."

They hug and she gives a light kiss on the cheek, then walks over and orders a glass of Riesling each, sitting down at the rickety tables and high chairs. When the wine arrives, they toast, look into each other's eyes, and sip the wine.

"Mmm, good. And what fun to come with you to the concert. And to see you again. Thanks for yesterday, by the way. It was so nice, just what was needed after a funeral. Did it go well with your father?"

"Yes, I arrived just in time and then I attended their Rotary meeting. It's an international club, so everything is in English. Dad wants me to join too, but I think it takes a bit too much time, every Wednesday. But it's fun to come along. How did it go for you?"

" Well, I had no problems. I got home as I was supposed to. Had some dinner and took it easy. Had to digest the day. Not every day I get invited home for a fire and tea by a beautiful and sweet woman. I don't know what happened, I apologize if I was a bit inappropriate."

"Inappropriate? Certainly not. I liked what I saw. Made me even warmer and gave me something to think about while I was sitting in the meeting."

They continue talking. Both are looking forward to the concert. A quarter to six, Eskil pays for the wine, and they walk the short distance to the Concert Hall. They find their seats and settle down in time for the orchestra to start tuning.

When the concert is over and they have found their coats, Eskil asks:

"Do you want to eat something? It would be nice to eat and talk some more."

"I did prepare some at home last night. I took a piece of salmon out of the freezer and peeled the potatoes. I was hoping you'd want to come."

"Oh, yes, but thank you. I'd love to. How nice. Maybe a new fire?"

"Absolutely. Always cozy with a fire."

They take the subway two stations and soon arrive at Maja's home. When they have taken off their coats, Maja shows them the kitchen. She starts taking out the salmon and other ingredients.

"I need a shower. I didn't have time before as I ran straight from work. Why don't you start making the dinner. I think you'll find what you need. If you need anything, I'll be in the bathroom. Make yourself at home. And if you want to make it a little more relaxing for you too, the bathrobe is on the chair in the bedroom. Just grab it. Be right back," says Maja and disappears into the bedroom.

She is not shy and does not close the door. Eskil hears her undressing and then her bare feet going into the bathroom. He glances around, just in time to see a butt disappearing into the bathroom. But what a butt! It looks great, just the right size and wonderfully round.

Eskil gets busy in the kitchen. He puts the potatoes on. Chops a leek and puts it in a saucepan. Add some cream. Salt, fish stock and a little pepper. He wonders if there is a some white wine, it would be fantastic in the sauce. Then he looks at the salmon. Should it be boiled, braised, or fried? What did she have in mind? If there is a little wine, it would be good to braise the fish. He looks for a frying pan and finds a bottle of white in the fridge. A Chablis, perhaps a little too fine as a cooking wine, but he can't find anything simpler. Eskil pops the cork and pours a splash into both the sauce and the pan.

A little early to start with the salmon. He goes into the bedroom. Starts to take off his clothes. Just then Maja comes back with her hair wrapped in a towel. Otherwise just as naked as Eskil. They just stand and look at each other.

"Mmm, just as nice as yesterday. But not so big yet," he hears Maja say.

"You too. I really enjoy what I see. You are so beautiful, absolutely outstanding in my opinion. Thank you for letting me see this work of art," Eskil replies.

They both bend over and take a bathrobe each. They put on their robes while facing each other. Eskil's reaction is not long in coming. Before he can put on his bathrobe, he has a boner that points slightly upwards.

"Now I recognize you," laughs Maja, tying her bathrobe around her.

The potatoes are almost ready. Eskil puts the salmon on.

"Do you have a potato stump? I'm going to make mashed potatoes."

Maja finds it, gives it to Eskil, who drains the water from the potatoes. Adds a large knob of butter, cream and salt. Then starts to mash the potatoes. Maja sets out plates and cutlery. Brings it to the sofa in front of the fireplace. Starts making a fire.

"I opened a bottle of wine, needed for the sauce and to braise the salmon. I hope it was okay. Do you want us to drink it with dinner?"

"Yes, that was the plan. Well done! Everything seems to be ready. Just bring in the food and wine then."

They sit next to each other on the couch. Legs stretched out towards the warm and comfortable fireplace. Eskil sees how Maja wiggles her toes, looks sensual. The whole of her is sensual, he thinks. They eat and talk. Now and then Maja takes a hand and puts it on Eskil's arm or shoulder, to make a point. The touch is felt throughout Eskil's body.

"Oh, how good it was. You're a fantastic cook," Maja finally says when they have finished eating. They still have wine in their glasses. She lifts the glass and looks at Eskil "thank you very much. It was much tastier than I thought. I had only prepared a little, I thought I could probably get home and fix the rest before the concert."

She leans towards him, puts her head on his shoulder and looks up at him.

"Do you know what I would like for dessert now?"

"No, didn't see anything in the kitchen that you planned," says Eskil.

"I want to kiss you, experience how you taste," she says and leans her head up to his mouth. Eskil was a little surprised. That should have been his comment and initiative. He leans his mouth to hers and their lips meet. First just a little lightly, touching each other. Maja wants more. Puts her mouth against Eskil again. Now their lips are stuck together. Slowly Maja opens hers, feels a little with her tongue. Eskil returns the kiss. The arms come up against each other in an embrace. They sit next to each other, mouths glued together, tongues exploring their new territory.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12