Maja Gets it her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maja raises a hand, slowly caresses Eskil's cheek. She lets her hand go to the back of his neck and presses him against her. After a while, Eskil feels her hand find its way into his bathrobe, caressing him across his chest, down to his stomach. Maja breaks the kiss.

"I have to catch my breath. You're a fantastic kisser, tastes wonderful. Some fish and sauce."

She adjusts her dressing gown, causing it to part slightly. Eskil can see her skin in the gap. He sees how her breasts almost reach out in different directions, splitting the dressing gown just so he can see the skin between them. Maja turns towards him again. Holds up her mouth, wants to be kissed again. Eskil does not say no.

As they hug and kiss each other, Maja's hands find their way down to the belt on Eskil's bathrobe. She unties it and lets a hand slip in. She now caresses further down his stomach, touching her fingertips just above his balls.

"May I touch it? It seems so nice."

Eskil has difficulty answering and only manages a mushy "Mmm, yes."

Maja divides his bathrobe, looks for a long time at what he has. She licks her lips and begins to slowly caress it from the bottom up. Lingers a little with her fingers on the top. She feels the slightly sticky sap. Spreads it on the glans.

"You are really big and thick. I've never seen anything like it. Veiny and nice." Then she lets her fingers massage it from top to bottom, then back again. Eskil can only sit back and enjoy the treatment. Does he dare to caress her? She invites it with her half-open bathrobe. He takes a hand and reaches into her gap.

"Later, later, now it's my turn, now I want to play with this thing. How wonderful," she murmurs.

"Play, you know the cock is not a toy, it's a matter of taste," says Eskil, a saying they joked about in his youth.

"You're right, but you'll have to wait a bit. Now I really want to study you."

She continues caressing up and down, slow movements. She squeezes it a little, feels the glans.

"Oh, so soft on the outside and feels like steel inside. What nature can do. Wonderful. I want to experience this in every possible way. But so big, does it really work," he hears her murmur.

Eskil is fully enjoying himself. A beautiful woman caressing and taking care of him. He has not experienced this since he and his former wife were newly in love. At the end of their marriage, she did not even want to look at him, but that was probably because she had already met her new man.

Maja leans over him, kisses his glans and gives it a little lick. Then she lets it slide into her mouth.

"You're right," she says after a while. "Really a matter of taste."

Then she continues to lick and let the glans go in and out of her mouth. Eskil is in seventh heaven. Starting to get a little worried about how he's doing. He is not at all used to this anymore, he takes care of the worst on his own, but quite rarely.

"Be careful, I might cum at any time," he says, which makes Maja speed up. Now she is really mouth-fucking him.

"Oh, yes, now, now I'm coming. Watch out. Oh, so nice. Ahhh," he exclaims and shoots straight into her mouth. Shot after shot, it feels like it never ends. After a while his cock stops twitching. Maja swallows it all. Now she looks up with a big smile.

"That was the most amazing shot I've ever experienced. So nice to feel how it completely pumped out of you," then she puts her head on his stomach and looks at the now increasingly flaccid penis. She caresses it lightly and seems to enjoy it too.

"Now we rest for a while. I'm sure there's more power in that thing. Lean back, relax."

She has her head in his lap, making small talk with his now flaccid member. Slowly stroking it. Eskil wants to start caressing her, but at the same time it's so nice to land in the aftermath of the orgasm. After a while he notices that he's getting a little stiffer again. Maja caresses now more focused and it is not long before he has a proper erection again. He feels the blood pumping in it.

"Mmm, what are we going to do now, you and me, my little stiff friend?" Maja whispers. She kisses it lightly and then takes off her bathrobe. Puts Eskil down on the sofa and climbs up on him. One leg on each side.

"Permission to put it inside me?" she asks.

"How should a poor man answer that question. You are the one who managed to bring it back to life. Of course, you are the one who decides what will happen. I just enjoy it," Eskil answers.

She grabs it, stands up and points it towards her womb. She is wonderfully tight and must struggle before she can get the whole thing into her vagina. She rests with it deep inside her. Eskil reaches up his hands, grabs her breasts and caresses them gently. They feel so good in his hands and the nipples stiffen when he picks at them.

Maja moves sensually on top of him, her breasts moving in time with her movements. Her vagina massages his penis nicely and she moves to get maximum stimulation.

"Oh, Eskil, what a wonderful cock you have. It fills me completely. Rubs so nicely inside me. The veins tear just the way I want it. I can fuck like this for as long as I like, I feel. I will just enjoy, just experience this fantastic cock. I love talking dirty. Oh, I want your cock in me all the time. Leave this one for me. Better than all my dildos. Yes, yes, fuck me. Want your glans deep inside. Promise me you won't come until I let you, I'm in charge now."

She continues to talk, while Eskil caresses her breasts and body.

"You have such nice hands, grab my breasts, squeeze them. Yes, yes, harder, oh so wonderful. Fuck me now, drive your cock in properly. In and out. Yes, yes, yes. Caress my clit now, need to come. Fuck faster, rub the clit. Yes, oh so wonderful."

Her breathing becomes more erratic, the movements jerkier, the pace increases. She throws her body back, stiffens up.

"Yes, nooow, ohhhh, how nice, come on. You come too, I want to feel you squirt in me. Come, come."

Eskil is not quite ready. He feels how she cramps around his cock and lies still. When she has recovered, her breathing has become more normal, he rolls her over. He straddles her legs and drives his cock into her. Now it's a real fuck. Long, fast strokes. Maja has not really gotten over her orgasm, it continues while Eskil fucks her.

"Yes, yes, ohhh, I am coming, coming, coming. So wonderful. Ohh, yes," she whimpers while he fucks faster and faster and faster.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh," he comes again. Spraying and filling her pussy now with his seed. He collapses on top of her, and she is equally exhausted under him. For a long time, they just lie there, he is still inside her, even though his cock is now completely limp. But it's so nice to just lie there, feeling their bodies against each other. After a long while, Maja starts to squirm.

"Oh, you are quite heavy, please lie down next to me now. Thank you, it was wonderful."

"It's me who should thank you. What an evening and what a lovely woman you are. Normally it's me who takes the initiative. But wonderful to be seduced and taken in this way," says Eskil.

'Yes, and normally I want the man to take the initiative. This was just the opposite. Or..." says Maja after a while "wasn't it that you took advantage by getting me where you wanted?"

"Mmm, hard to say. Just know that it was absolutely fantastic. I want to experience you more. But now I have to rest, will not be able to perform more tonight."

"Me neither. Rest sounds like music. I think we need a shower first, then rest. Come on, I'll give you a towel. I want to wash you off, discover all your parts."

They go into the shower, stand for a long time, and just let the water wash over their bodies. Then they soap each other up, carefully, examining all parts. Maja dries Eskil and he dries her. They go out in their bathrobes, sit on the sofa, and just hug and kiss a little.

Before Eskil goes home, they decide to meet again the next day, Friday, and then the whole weekend. But that's another story.

12