All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 003'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dane5210Dane5210almost 16 years ago
Nice

Nice story -

Den bliver ikke dårligere af at man kan forstå dansk ;)

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 16 years ago
That's a lot of info...

A lot of technical info that would lead one to believe that you have background in a field of study regarding the workings of the human mind. A good bit of writing, but there were a lot of puncuation errors, especially in the use of the semicolon. Seeing as how I have only just started reading this series, I will give my assessment of the overall story upon it's conclusion.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Art

Art is creativity expressed through a medium. Your meduim is your writing. As with almost all artists, you want to deliver a whole for us to enjoy. I, personally, love to watch the creative process at work. As you deliver Majgen to us, I will truly love watching how you follow, or don't follow, twists and turns as you bring your art to us, your spectators, who are watching art being created. Thank you for the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a unique story

well written! love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous