All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 012'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep on writing!

Emotionally charged and a better flow of the text. I don't agree with your reason for changing categories I do appreciate your writing. Thank you.

ken9122ken9122almost 16 years ago
Good Stuff

This is a great story, keep it going! Love it.

Ken

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 16 years ago
Whoa...

Just...whoa. An exceptional piece of writing, with lots of background information. You must have a background in a field of study relating to the human mind. One thing though, I keep noticing that you have the tendency to use "of" when you should be using "off." Just something to keep in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fascinating, but still needs polishing

I read through CH 12 today, and I enjoyed the story quite a bit. I really do like the universe you are creating here, but I hope that you will eventually decide to revise this to improve the flow. I don't mind the POV and time shifts, but they are sometimes done somewhat heavy-handedly. The technique is good for your purpose, and I agree with the weaving of back-story into the main narrative; I just think that there is probably too much shifting without enough attention to those transitions.

With all that said, I hope you see that that is just a matter of technique, which can be improved. Your vision, on the other hand, is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible

The title of my comment does not do this story justice, i am at a loss to explain my feeling for this story, but i decided to post this comment because i was unable to finish it without giving it my support.

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous