All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 017'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it!

i can't wait to read the rest of it,

i have some questions, but i have a feeling that they'll be answered in time. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I thought the first chapters were very good, but so sad in the treatment of Majgen. These last two chapters have been wonderful. She is learning to accept herself. I love her interaction with the Winin and with Joone. I can't wait for more.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 15 years ago
How very interesting...

Is Majgen going to end up causing some sort of spiritual revolution among the yijeo? Seems like she might end up starting some sort of spiritual movement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

your story has evolved so much i cant wait for the next chapters!

MalkorMalkorover 15 years ago
looking forward...

to more. But that's hardly a news flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stuff

This is one of the most original SF romances I've ever read. It is interesting how well you're able to balance so many flawed and imperfect humans and aliens. In the end, we're all just looking for love and acceptance. I really enjoyed the previous work, but the last two chapters have been extra special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fro the second time ...

Majgen is embedded in a strongly power-oriented society, and her mission hasn't changed a bit - break some of the rules and bring other values than tradition or respect of authority to the fore.&#10;&#10;A lovely heroine, inded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks

Really, thanks for putting up these chapters even though book two isn't done yet. Majden is really a one in a kind story that I look forward to reading more of.

Sorry I haven't been commenting, I'm more of a lurker around here :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Comments

I hate to post a comment when I don't have anything to say. Your tale started slowly, but gather speed and fit right into its own pace. You are doing very well. Believe me, if the folks on this site don't like your writing, they will be very quick to point out your failures as an author, even if they have to make something up!

Hang in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
as always

i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

For anyone with an insecurity or deeply hurt feelings, having the psychological injury fully mended would be wonderful. This story appeals to that fantasy, the wish that trauma to the psyche could be repaired. How special indeed it might be if even one person in the world could do that!

This is a delightfully imaginative and insightful story. I cannot wait to see what direction it takes.

Are there any words of praise that could properly convey just how delectable is this tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fab as always

Your chapters are alway worth the wait. I look forward to the next one. Your characters are well rounded and all in all a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh this story is so great!

I love it more and more... the hints of sexuality aren't bad either - I have to agree with Shaya!

I can't really think why she is addicted (although it can be really nice in general... ;op) since her experience wasn't that great so far but I am guessing it has something to do with Hawlun. Am I right?

Keep on writing - I am looking forward to read more...

- Alaniel

yashhraajyashhraajover 15 years ago
Prefect!!

Perfect! I have no words to praise you sense of fiction!

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
beautiful

you use words and concepts so well. amazing, assuming that english is not your first language even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous