Major Dominance Ch. 04

Story Info
Leah assumes a key position; Andrea takes control.
9k words
4.83
7.5k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recommend reading the previous chapters of this story. If you want to read this chapter anyway, know that this story takes place at Dremeder University, a place where some majors dominate others. Andrea, a math major, is the Mistress of Leah, a sociology major.

***

I made none of the same mistakes of yesterday. I woke up right at six, avoiding punishment from Andrea. I had a class at eight in the morning, so Andrea and I parted ways as soon as we exited the dorm. I waved to the lobby boys as I left. Why were they always in the lobby? I wondered.

My first class was Calculus II. When I entered, I caught Rue sitting near the back. She smiled at me and beckoned me to sit next to her. Rue and I half made up at dinner the other day, but that did not mean I had to be all friendly with her. I turned to sit somewhere away from her but every other seat was either taken or had some sketchy person next to it. Then again, everyone at Dremeder had to be at least a little bit sketchy. Including me. In fact, I was probably high on the sketchiness radar since I was one of the few people who were required to be completely naked.

I sighed and walked over to Rue. Her eyes darted over my naked body as I sat next to her.

"You can stop staring," I said. My collar felt tighter than normal.

She shrugged. "I'm surprised you're in this class. I needed to take Calc I and II for psychology."

A couple more students filled the room. Then a young person walked to the front of the classroom. I thought she was a student until she started speaking.

"My name is Dara Tris," she began. "I'm not a 'Dr.' yet, so just call me Ms. Tris. It would be unfair to the people that have earned the title of 'Dr.' to address me as such, so don't. Anyways, the syllabus... it exists. I'm now going to quickly review limits, though you should already be familiar with the concept from Calc I."

I had already pulled out a notebook and was ready to take notes. Rue, on the other hand, unzipped one pocket of her bag, then rezipped it, then unzipped another pocket, then pulled out a notebook, and rezipped the pocket, then unzipped the first pocket, then pulled out a pencil pouch, then unzipped the pouch and out a pencil, then rezipped the pouch, then put the pencil pouch back in her bag, then rezipped the bag.

"That's enough review. The point is, make sure to respect limits."

By the time Rue settled down, Ms. Tris had already finished reviewing Calc I stuff and was moving on to material for Calc II. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Rue's face was pale and that her pencil was not moving. I had a feeling she was going to struggle this semester.

When class was over, I could see beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Leah, wait up!" she said. I still had some animosity towards her, but I slowed down a bit so that she could catch up. "That was awful. I so did not expect her to jump right into the concepts. Usually, teachers spend a bit of time talking about the class structure and whatnot."

I just nodded, looking straight ahead as I walked to my next class.

Seeing that I was not talking, Rue branched away from me. "See you later, I guess," she said.

My next class was Sociology 140, which was a class on research methods, surveying, creating polls, and interpreting data. It went without a hitch, as did History 120, which was a whole course on Dimensional History, whatever that means.

I got back to the dorm, waving to the lobby boys before heading up the stairs. Were they ever not in the lobby? In the room, Andrea had left some lunch on my desk. No croissant. I ate it and started working on homework.

For Sociology 101 (my class from yesterday), I had to read a chapter of the textbook, which I was supposed to buy. Instead of buying it, I found a file online. I had not made any progress on reading the day before (since I was sort of out of it). Today, however, I was determined to be productive.

And I was in the zone. I was reading that bootlegged textbook at lightning speeds and retaining the information too. In twenty minutes, I finished the entire chapter, feeling quite proud of myself.

Then came a knock on the door. It was Rue, who also had her bag. She was wearing an absurdly small shirt that left little to the imagination and a skirt of equal absurdity.

She fiddled with her blonde hair. "H-hi..."

"What do you want?" I said, a bit harsher than I intended.

"Have you done the math homework yet?"

I tilted my head. "I haven't started it. It's due in a week, isn't it?"

"Do you want to work on it together?" Rue was bouncing from side to side with her usual bubbly-ness.

"I don't know, Rue. To be honest-"

"I'm sorry for annoying you the other day," she blurted out. "I just- well you know why I did it."

I blinked.

She looked up at me. I was still a bit angry with Rue for calling me worthless and causing me to be denied orgasms, but I got to humiliate and spank her in return. I had to forgive her eventually. Plus, she did seem like a nice person once I looked past her insatiable need to be punished.

Still, I tried to get her to leave my room. "I'm not that good at math either, so I don't know why you'd go to me instead of Stacy, or Andrea for that matter."

"Stacy is busy with something and, well, Andrea scares the daylights out of me."

I almost laughed. I knew that Andrea was a caring person. She was so understanding after I told her about Jillian, consoling me until my headache went away. She only left my side to get dinner for us and motivated me to push forward. But her figure was intimidating, and she was a math major. I also had a feeling that Stacy was getting Andrea to punish Rue. For those reasons, it made sense that Rue feared her. She was not familiar with Andrea's softness like I was.

I sighed, unable to think of another excuse for Rue to leave. "Alright, come in."

She perked up and strolled in the room.

"By the way, what were you and Stacy doing in our room yesterday?" I asked.

Rue plopped down on my bed. "Oh, well I had cum without permission, so Stacy made me crawl to your room and held me down while Andrea lashed me with a crop. But then you came in and... were in a mood... so you kicked us out which meant my punishment wasn't over. I then had to go to class naked - like you always do, heh - except I had my badge on so everyone knew that I wasn't normally supposed to be naked and that I was just being a slut."

"Oh." My suspicions about Andrea helping Stacy punish Rue were confirmed. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You know I get off on punishments, and you replaced the pain of the crop with the humiliation of nudeness." How poetic.

I recalled the dinner that I went to with Andrea, Rue, and Stacy. I got the chance to punish Rue for putting the 'slut' stamp on me, but she enjoyed it when I humiliated her, so Stacy encouraged me to spank her instead.

"Anyways, I'm stuck on this problem," Rue said. She pulled out her laptop. "Aren't these curves annoying."

It was a basic 'area between curves' question. I grabbed a notebook and wrote the problem down before explaining, as best as I could, how to solve it. "Okay, well the thing here is we're integrating with respect to y instead of x..."

I gave my best explanation.

Rue scratched her head. "So, this area would be 32, right?"

"Yep."

"That's what I put! But the software says it's wrong."

She shoved her laptop screen in my face. Sure enough, she had entered a '32' on the online software. I squinted at it. "Remove the space after the answer," I said.

She removed the space and hit 'check answer.' A box with a green check appeared on the screen. 'Well done,' it read.

Rue was fuming. "You have got to be kidding me. You're telling me I knew the answer, but the software just didn't like my formatting?"

She started rolling around on my bed. "Stop messing up my sheets!" I said.

She kept writhing, burying herself in my pillow, probably drooling on it. "But that's so wrong! I even lost credit because of that since we only get three attempts per question."

"Whatever, you still didn't really know how to solve it. Besides, Ms. Tris drops the lowest two HW scores anyway."

Rue stopped moving. "She does?"

"Yeah, didn't you read the syllabus?"

"Yes."

I stared at her.

"No..."

"That's what I thought."

Rue went back to messing up my bed, rolling around like a pig in mud. "She's supposed to go over the syllabus on the first day of class, but she just jumped right into the lesson. How is that my fault?"

"Will you stop messing up my bed?" There was moderate disgust on my face. "By the way, you can leave now, right?"

Rue reached her hand out. What was she reaching for? I didn't know.

"Seriously. I have homework for other classes."

"Okay..."

She got up from my bed. But when I went to my desk, I heard Rue's voice again.

"O-oh, Miss Andrea, fancy seeing you here. I was just leaving."

I turned my head. Andrea was standing in the doorway, blocking Rue's exit with her large figure. Rue looked so tiny next to her. She was even smaller than me after all.

Andrea grabbed Rue's chin. "Why don't you stay a bit longer?"

I saw Rue shiver at Andrea's touch. "I don't know if that would be the best-"

"Nonsense! You're always welcome here. Leah doesn't mind. Right?"

Andrea looked at me. I wanted Rue to leave. Deep down, I knew that I should probably get over my repulsion of her. But it wasn't that simple. It should've been. But it wasn't.

"Leah?" Andrea said.

"Yeah... I don't mind at all," I said, even though I minded a lot.

"See? Now, what's up?" Andrea asked Rue.

Rue hesitated before opening her laptop again. "We were going over our math homework-"

"Math homework! Sweet," Andrea said. What kind of psycho hears math homework and goes 'sweet?'

Rue continued. "Y-yeah, and we were reviewing integrals-"

"Integrals! Nice." What kind of pyscho hears integrals and goes 'nice?' "I'm learning about limits in my class."

I was surprised by that. "You're learning about limits?" I asked. "Aren't you in Calc III?"

Andrea laughed as if she knew something we didn't. "Let's just say it is important to respect limits."

I saw gears turning in Rue's head. "I don't think I'll take another math class ever again if that's true."

"Oh, don't be such a baby, Rue. So, did you need help with any problems?"

Rue showed Andrea her screen. "Well, since you're asking, I could use help with this one."

Andrea hopped along with Rue (on my bed!) and offered a very technical explanation. Naturally, she was a lot more confident at teaching than I was.

Rue paused. "Um, Ms. Tris hasn't taught us about that technique yet, Miss Andrea."

Andrea looked confused. "Is Stacy teaching you?"

"No," Rue said. "Our teacher's name is Dara Tris, so we call her Ms. Tris. It just sounds like 'Mistress.'"

"Oh," Andrea said. "You can also use some algebraic manipulation here to make it easier."

I tried my best to zone the two of them out and started doing my assignment for History, which was just reading a primary document and making a post about it on the class forum.

The document was dense, though, and Andrea and Rue talking about calculus in the background was distracting me.

"Ugh, these curves are so annoying!" Rue complained.

"Hey!" Andrea said. "Don't hate on the graphs. They love you. Besides, there are other curves in this room that I could get mad at."

"Huh?"

"You know," Andrea teased. "For being linear."

I guess that's the mathematician's way of calling someone flat-chested.

Rue tried her best to recover from Andrea's crushing blow. "Sorry, Miss Andrea, but at least it would be easy to find the area under these curves on a test," Rue said, rubbing her tiny breasts. "Since the area would just be zero."

"You mean volume," Andrea corrected.

"You're right, Miss Andrea. Thank you for correcting my joke. That makes it way funnier."

I put my forehead on my desk in hopelessness. I'm not going to get any more work done today, am I?

Then they both got quiet. That was strange, but I didn't question it. Finally, some peace, I thought, and returned to the historical document I was reading. Okay so, The Gates opened four hundred years ago-

I yelped as a pair of hands squeezed my breasts.

Anger flared within me. "Rue, you little-"

I turned around to be greeted by Stacy's evil grin. Andrea and Rue laughed. My face flushed.

Stacy spun my chair around, wrapped her arms around me, and squeezed. "How's my little pumpkin doing?"

I'm not a pumpkin! "I-I can't... breathe... The pumpkin... can't breathe..."

Stacy planted her mouth on mine for a deep kiss. I felt the air leave my lungs. I let my arms sag to the side. I felt her clothes against my bare skin. She put both hands on my cheeks and pushed her tongue deeper inside me. She finally let go, letting me take in oxygen. That was, quite literally, a breathtaking kiss.

"Hi... Stacy," I gasped out.

Stacy smiled at the heap of arousal she had turned me into. She reached between my thighs. "You're soaking wet already."

There was not much I could say in response. She just pointed out a fact.

"Did you bring it?" Andrea asked.

"Of course," Stacy said, bringing out a short chain from her bag. "Strip."

I was already naked, as always. Stacy was addressing Rue, who promptly pulled off her clothes. Meanwhile, Andrea stepped behind me and cuffed my wrists.

Stacy beckoned Rue over. She made Rue and me stand facing each other. I stepped back, but Andrea nudged me from behind.

Meekly, I got closer to Rue. Stacy attached one end of the chain to my collar's ring and the other end to Rue's, locking it in place. The chain was about a foot and a half long, so Rue and I had to stand almost shoulder to shoulder. Rue's hands were free, while mine were cuffed.

"Have fun, both of you. We're off," Stacy said. Her and Andrea made a quick departure.

And then there were two. "So," Rue said.

"So, indeed," I replied. "Look, I really do have homework."

"You really think you can get much work done with me attached to you?"

"I can get some done, can't I?"

Rue's complexion seemed to darken. "Fine."

We awkwardly hobbled over to my desk where my homework was open. Just then, a shrill siren sounded. After a few rounds, a screech was added to the cacophony of wails.

"The fire alarm," Rue explained. As if I didn't know what a fire alarm was. "Though I doubt there's actually a fire."

"What do you mean?" I spoke between the siren intervals. Rue was dragging me outside the room towards the stairs. The pull of our connecting chain choked me a little since she walked briskly. Other students were also leaving, but I saw many remain in their rooms, somehow unbothered by the ringing.

Rue strained to speak over the sirens. "Last semester the fire alarm went off a bunch of times. Not once was there a fire. One time a student failed to cook instant noodles in his dorm. Another student brought a smoke machine to their room to party - they triggered the alarm at three in the morning. Another time the cause was unknown. Maybe a bug crawled in the smoke detector. Who knows? There's always cause for alarm, but never an actual fire."

We got to the lobby. The lobby boys remained in their usual spot, unphased by the sea of people marching out of the dorm. I think one of them had a cup of tea. There must be a reason why they are always in the lobby. Many students stared at us. Being naked was one thing but being chained to a person was an additional layer of humiliation. Rue seemed more nervous than I was, though. Or perhaps it was excitement.

I was about to exit through the main door along with the crowd, but Rue pulled me through a side entrance. It led outside to a less crowded area. Then she dragged me around the building where no one else was. Where we were alone. "I'm sort of a pro at finding relaxing fire alarm spots," she said.

The sirens were quieter outside. I could hear their distant cries, but the sound of wind in my ears was louder.

I sat on a bench, accidentally pulling Rue down next to me because of the chain connecting us. There was a pit of sand in front of us. It reminded me of my elementary school playground. The building had an inward corner, so we were tucked away in private. Probably to do private things.

Rue played with the chain connecting us. "We put this bench here, you know? Stacy and me. It was our little getaway whenever there was a fire alarm. Or when we just wanted a relaxing space."

"Have you known Stacy long?"

"Yeah." She had a pensive expression. "We go way back."

My hands were still cuffed behind me, but I felt restless.

"We enrolled at Dremeder together. We selected each other as roommates and everything. She studied biology and I went with psychology."

I kicked some rocks.

"It's nothing personal with you, by the way. I've always been like this."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I've always craved punishment. I picked psychology to find out why." She sighed. "Haven't found out, though. My current theory is that I feel like I need to atone for my existence, so I go about it by seeking humiliation and pain."

"Damn. That's pretty messed up, I think."

Rue stretched her arms. Her legs were swinging to the rhythm of the sirens. "I don't think so. I enjoy it. The punishment I mean. The humiliation especially. It doesn't really matter why I enjoy something, does it? I just do."

The sirens stopped. Students were probably heading inside. We should have gone inside too, but for some reason I felt like staying on that bench. There was a pleasant breeze. The fall weather was not too cold.

"How about you and Andrea? Known each other long?"

I shook my head. "I've known Andrea less than a week." The notion was absurd. At Dremeder University, we had done such intimate stuff on the basis of this school's structure, but when it came down to it, I barely knew her.

"That's crazy. You two have so much synergy. I assumed you had known each other a while, even if Stacy tried convincing me otherwise."

"In a weird way, it feels like I have known her a while."

"I get that. No one comes to Dremeder without something messed up about them. Even the teachers." She paused. "We're all the same here."

"That has a nice ring to it. Unlike that fire alarm."

Rue laughed. "Doesn't it? Stacy's the one who describes this school that way. I thought she was high at first. Dominance hierarchy is this school's elevator pitch. But the more I think about it..."

I put my foot over Rue's, stopping her feet from swinging.

We looked right at each other, less than a foot and a half apart. Forced together by the chain connecting us. I felt her breath on my lips. She leaned in and closed her eyes but stopped just shy of my face, wanting me to make the next move. It was as if the breeze pushed me into her. I gave her a small peck at first. Then a hungrier one. The returned the hunger in kind. My eyes closed. For a moment I worried that I would fall off the bench due to my cuffed wrists. But it was only for a moment as I was swept under Rue's soft lips.

Rue reached a hand between my legs. My eyes were still closed. There could have been a ton of people watching. Or not. I didn't care. I moaned against her as she planted kisses down my neck to my chest. She sucked on a nipple and brought a finger to my crotch. Rue didn't mess around. She didn't tease me at all. She just kept fingering until I went to orgasm. After so much denial and games from everywhere and everyone else, I welcomed the change.

As my climax receded, I took some breaths. "I'd return the favor, but my hands are tied, er, cuffed." I tried bending down to lick Rue's clit, but the chain was too short.