Major Dominance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you so engrossed in?"

"Oh, this is Discrete Math."

"What the..." I stood bewildered. "What other classes are you in?"

"I'm taking Calc III and Linear Algebra as well. And Knots-"

"Knots?"

"It's for an art credit."

"Of course it is." I put my hands being my head, casually. "So, when do you think you'll finish your homework?"

Andrea was already lost in the book again.

"Holy... Andrea!" This must be some super power of hers. The ability to zone out anything. Fine. If that is how it is going to be. Then I'll have to resort to extreme measures. I got right next to Andrea's cheek and nibbled on her ear.

I saw the color rush to her face. "What's the matter with you?"

"When are you going to be free?" I was pleading at this point.

"What do you mean free?" Andrea replied nonchalantly.

My voice was desperate. "I mean done with your homework."

"Oh, this isn't homework," she said. "I've just been reading ahead for fun."

"WHAT?" I pinched myself to check if I was dreaming.

Andrea turned to face me, puzzled. "What?" she asked. The genuine curiosity in her voice amazed me. She did not seem to realize that normal people don't read math textbooks for fun.

"You've finished your homework then, right? You have free time right now and you using it to read math?"

Andrea thought for a moment. I thought she was coming to her senses, realizing how ridiculous she was being. "No, that isn't it. I have homework for my knots class. But I'm too lazy to do it, so I'm just going to leave it for tomorrow."

I stepped back. It's a joke. It must be. Not only was reading this textbook not her homework, but she was also neglecting her actual homework to read it. "I've said it a few times, but I'll say it again." I took a breath. "Miss, you're a crazy woman."

I laughed. Andrea did not. She retuned to her book and turned the page after a minute, letting me stand next to her feeling quite awkward. I peered over her shoulder and tried to understand the chapter. I fiddled with my hands.

At last, Andrea closed the book. "You know, Stacy and I have been talking. Your attitude might be somewhat cute," she said. She stared at the textbook cover as she spoke. "But you really need to know your place."

"O-oh." I had never seen Andrea like this. "Yeah... Okay."

Andrea shot me a dark look. "Mistress," she said. "You're too inconsistent with how you address me. From now on, it will always be Mistress. In public as well. And even if I'm not there and you are talking about me with another person, like Rue for example."

"Yes, Mistress." My voice was weak, but inside I was burning with anticipation. Andrea becoming dominant. That is what I wanted, but I still felt nervous.

"In your drawer there should be some rope. Fetch it." That's all she said before opening her textbook and continuing to read where she left off.

I walked backwards away from her until I got to my desk. Sure enough, the rope was in the drawers. I pulled some out and meekly went back to Andrea. I held it out. Andrea took her time, probably finishing whatever paragraph she was one before turning to me.

She eyed me as she took the rope. I shifted in place, feeling more naked than normal. Without warning, Andrea chucked the rope across the room. It hit the wall and landed in the corner. "Fetch it properly," she said. And returned to her book.

"Y-yes, Mistress." I ran across the room and bent over to pick up the rope, aware that Andrea could be watching me from the corner of her eye.

I brought the rope back to her as quickly as I could and presented it with a bow, hoping that would satisfy her. She took the rope and chucked it across the room again. "Properly," she said sharply.

"Yes, Mistress." I took a step towards the rope again before turning around. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm not sure how you want me to get the rope."

Andrea shook her head and sighed. She closed the book and stood up. I felt tiny in her presence. "Get on your hands and knees."

Now I understood. She wanted me to crawl. I got on all fours. I felt a slap on my ass pushing me forward. The clap thundered through the room. I barely started crawling before I felt Andrea's foot on my back.

"I need an arch," Andrea said.

I arched my back and stuck my rear out as best as I could. Andrea walked beside me as I crawled across the room. I reached my hand for the rope, but Andrea kicked it away from me. I looked up at her. Her arms were crossed, and she had a serious frown. Her expression said she was not going to explain anything. I felt a chill down my spine.

I must have paused for too long because I felt another smack. "Sorry, Mistress!"

I crawled to the rope and hesitated for a second before bending my neck down and biting the rope with my teeth. I lifted my head up towards Andrea. She nodded at me and took the rope from my mouth. "Good gh... Good job," she said.

That was an odd time to stutter, but my face glowed from praise nonetheless. "Thank you, Mistress."

"But we're only just beginning."

"Of course, Mistress. I would not have it any other-"

Andrea shoved her palm in my face. "Quiet." I shut up quickly. She grabbed my neck, reaching around my collar, and dragged me up so that I was on my knees instead of all fours. She tilted my chin up. "I'm going to take my time with this," she said. I whimpered.

She walked behind me and started applying the rope. She tied knots all over my body. I had been in this situation before. I had familiar feelings wash over me. These feelings let me relax as Andrea made ropes squeeze against my skin. She tied my arms behind my back, with my elbows almost together, thrusting my chest out. Finally, she tied my legs so that I was stuck in the kneeling position.

"This is a much better look for you. You're a cute little package. My cute little package." She reached a hand between my legs. "Moist as always." That made me blush.

She walked back to her desk and got a blindfold and a gag out. I opened my mouth to let Andrea shove the gag in. The last thing I saw before the blindfold went on was Andrea's demonic grin. "This is going to be fun," she said.

I heard her chair roll. That's weird. Why would she need move her chair?

Then I felt some cool leather rub against my skin. It circled over both of my tits. "Know what this is, slut?" My eyes widened under the blindfold. The leather moved down to my pussy. Andrea chuckled. "It seems like you do."

I moaned through my gag.

"That's right, slave. It's a crop. The same one I used to punish Rue a while back. Has she told you how much fun it was?"

Rue did not have to tell me how much 'fun' it was. I could figure it out. I mumbled something that the gag made incoherent.

"Eager for the crop, are we?"

I struggled against the bondage.

"Well?"

Then I realized that Andrea was not just trying to tease me. She was actually waiting for my answer. I nodded.

Immediately following my nod, I felt the first sting on my right thigh. I grunted. The crop rubbed soothingly against my skin. There would be a red line there tomorrow most likely. Then I felt a sting on my left thigh.

A tear formed. The crop soothed my left thigh. Then, I felt it rest underneath my chin. "Does it hurt?"

I nodded.

"Should I continue?"

I nodded again.

The next few stings were on my boobs. Then she grabbed my hair and pushed my head to the ground. My bondage dragged the rest of my body along with it. Now I was flat on my stomach with my cheek on the floor and my legs still folded.

Andrea pushed my legs apart and rubbed my pussy with her crop. She wouldn't, I thought. Would she?

"Do you have a better understanding of your place, now?" she asked, still rubbing.

I released a high-pitched squeal, desperately trying to communicate that I did, in fact, understand my place. It was with my face to the floor and subject to the whims of my owner.

I felt a few rapid stings. Not on my pussy, thankfully, but on my ass. "Glad to hear it."

Andrea pulled my back on my knees. But then she kept pulling until I was on my back. She kicked my knees apart and once again started rubbing my pussy with the crop. I started moaning, but also trembled in fear. I really hope she does not strike me there.

"So, can I strike you here?"

I nodded. Wait what-

The pain rippled through me. It was not that bad though. Andrea must have gone easy on me. My crotch would be sore tomorrow, however.

Andrea lifted me back to my knees and took out my gag. "So, how was it?"

I composed myself. "Amazing, Mistress."

"Doing okay, here?" She lightly caressed between my thighs.

"Yes, Mistress. I did not think I would say yes to being hit there. I'm glad I did though."

She removed my blindfold. "Say cheese."

My eyes adjusted to the light, and I saw that right in front of me was Andrea's chair. And on the chair sat her laptop - in camera mode! It was self-timed to take a picture in a few seconds. Andrea stood behind me smiling. My body had red lines from where she hit me. The rope emphasized my curves and my hair was disheveled.

"Show the camera how much you enjoyed it, Leah."

I smiled broadly. Click. And the moment was immortalized.

"For my knots class," Andrea explained. "We had to practice our knots for homework and send a picture to show the class. We only had to do it on mannequins, but you were so eager to get tied up today, so I did it on you."

I gasped. "So your whole class will see me like this!?"

"That's right. Got a problem? A slut like you shouldn't."

I shook my head. "I... No. I don't have a problem with it... I just..."

Andrea squeezed my shoulder. "What is it?"

I took a breath. "I just thought that this picture would be... I don't know... just for us, I guess."

"Ah, I see," Andrea paused for a second. "Don't worry. I thought of something for that."

She went to her photos app on her computer and clicked once. A video started playing. There was a small girl with very aroused cheeks trembling as Andrea rubbed her pussy with a crop. "You recorded the whole thing?"

"Yes. This video will stay between us, though. Does that work for you?"

"Definitely," I said. Then added, "Mistress."

***

I appreciate the feedback I've been receiving.