Major Dominance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea came hard with me against her face. She recovered and dragged me up by my chain and kissed me. "You taste good," she said.

Ella seemed pleased with herself. "Discipline is intention. A slave should recognize her mistress' needs and respond without needing to be ordered, just as you did."

I could only relish in my pride for a moment because Ella then made me practice walking. I paced back and forth while she constantly judged every little movement. I had to keep my neck high while appearing demure yet also confident. I had no idea where to even begin. She made her own slave demonstrate so that I could follow, but I still couldn't do it.

"Some people just don't have the natural talent," Ella said to Andrea while I kept practicing. "Make sure you keep training her."

"I'll do that," Andrea said. "She tends to be very fidgety and clumsy, so it'll take work."

I stopped and stared sadly at Andrea who just glared at me and motioned for me to keep walking.

Ella's slave walked beside me and smirked, probably feeling superior to me in every way as a slave, since I failed every task that Ella gave me. Every step this slave took embodied grace, but every step I took only added to my hesitancy and made my form worse.

Yet another mistress walked over. "You girls are having fun!" she said. "Mind if I join in?"

"Not at all," Andrea said, and this third mistress joined the others by the couch. I just kept walking. Besides Andrea, there were three mistresses dominating me.

The third mistress held her crop for Andrea to admire. "This crop was once wielded by the legendary Mistress Yuma of the Renatia Nation. It has been in my family for seventeen generations and kept in perfect condition all this time."

Andrea squinted at her. "Um."

"Kidding. But I like it because of these special ridges that add an extra sting. I can't wait to see how your slave will react to this once I get an excuse to punish her."

I vowed to make my walk perfect so that I would never feel that infernal crop. Then I tripped over the edge of a carpet. The mistresses chuckled and ordered me to bend over for punishment.

The third mistress stood behind me ready to deal out pain. Before swinging she changed her mind and held out the crop for Andrea, asking her to do the honors. Andrea refused at first, much like herself, but then decided that she was curious to see just how much the crop would hurt. Of course she finds her dominant footing now!

Andrea stood behind me while I shook from anticipation. She swung hard. The pain was lightning through my body. I fell over. For breaking my position, Andrea ordered me to get back into position for another strike.

I gazed at her in disbelief, but she stood firm. Meekly, I got into position. How could I complain? I played the most significant role in making Andrea dominant. Plus, according to my pussy, this was what I wanted. Andrea rubbed my slit with the edge of the crop, letting me know that she was aware of my arousal.

The other mistresses made degrading remarks about my body and how turned on I was.

Andrea swung again and I stumbled again. Andrea ordered me to get back into position, but this time I was to face her. She circled the crop over my nipples until they became hard and swung. I stood in place, but an involuntary scream escaped my lips.

Andrea grinned demonically as I had to take another swing. She never would have punished me this harshly a few weeks ago, but she had become the creature of my design.

That fire of dominance which I hath stolen from somewhere above and delivered to that mortal Andrea had then become the vehicle of my torment. The adamantine pleasures shall be tampered not by earthly beings, and so suffer must I from my hellish infraction... What the hell am I talking about?

Anyway:

She circled my other nipple with the crop. Finally, I managed to stay in position as Andrea swung. We better get recruited after this, I thought.

Every surrounding mistress and slave watched the show, pausing their conversations to witness my humiliation.

Andrea gave me one last swat across my chest. I didn't flinch. She handed the crop back to the third mistress.

Then Andrea focused on someone behind me. I turned and saw Kaycee standing a few feet away. She had just walked by to see me take that last blow without moving.

Kaycee's arms were crossed as she nodded at me. "Not bad, slave."

"Thank you, My Lady," I said. I was sure to bow my head. The other mistresses had quieted to listen.

Kaycee closed her eyes. "Mm, not bad at all." Andrea and I stared at her, unsure what she wanted with us. "I've decided," she said. "You two have passed my tests and have proven, at the very least, that you have the potential to be a dignified mistress-slave pair. You are both permitted to join the Orgo Gs!"

I beamed at Andrea and practically ran over to hug her. She did her best to reciprocate my excitement and kissed me. "What happens now?" she asked.

"To officially become a member, you must assist us with whatever tasks we need for the rest of this semester. Then after that you're in."

Andrea loosened her grip on me and raised a brow. "Are we not in already?"

"You must go through the pledging period, like everyone. Then, you are a member for life. Your only obligation will be to pay a small price each semester so that we can keep events like these parties going."

"And how much money is it?" Andrea asked.

"Around six hundred bucks each semester."

Andrea stopped hugging me. "So... we have to do your errands for the rest of this semester and then even when we're in we have to keep paying to be a part of this group?"

Kaycee frowned at us. "What do you think a Comitaas is?"

Andrea giggled. "Well, we aren't joining one, that's for sure," she said. My jaw dropped.

Other mistresses started whispering. Kaycee continued, "I really hope you'll reconsider-"

"Let's go, Leah."

"What?!" I said. "Mistress, wait a-"

"Now!"

I followed behind her as she pushed past mistress-slave pairs. Kaycee did not try to stop us. Why would she? There are plenty of others who could take our place.

Once we were far enough away from the house Andrea let out a breath. "Man! Can you believe them? Charging us money just for friends. It's ridiculous. We don't need them though. We have each other, right Leah?"

She reached for my collar's chain to kiss me. I stepped back. "Why would you do that, Andrea?!"

Andrea petted my head. "Now now Leah. Is that how you talk to your mistress?"

I rubbed my chest, which still hurt from the crop. "Fine. Sorry, Mistress. But can we please try to join them?"

Andrea laughed at me and stepped closer. "Don't be ridiculous, sweetie. This whole system is a scam, don't you see? You are just paying for friends, essentially."

I thwarted her attempt to hug me. "It's just dues to keep the organization running."

"Mhm. Sure, it is." She smirked condescendingly and stroked my hair. "My naïve Leah."

I moved her hand off my head. "Come on, Mistress. Please? I've never been a part of a group like this."

Her tone grew serious. "Do you have six hundred bucks that you can spend each semester?" Andrea asked.

"Well... My family only gives me what I need to live on campus... so no, but-"

"Aha! My money, my rules. And my rules in general since I'm the mistress here."

"I can't believe you," I said. I tried to convince her one more time, vainly. "Please... can we please join. It means a lot to me to join this Comitaas."

"I said no already, slave. Zip it. I'm going to punish you later for this much questioning."

I felt my throat tighten and my jaws clench.

"Are you seriously angry at me?" Andrea asked. "For this?"

I turned and marched off.

"Leah, wait!"

I started running as fast as possible. Not to the room, Andrea would find me there. I needed my own space. The Orgo G house was on the edge of campus. I ran to the other edge. I did not check if Andrea followed me.

Sweaty and breathing hard, I came across an old well.

The old well had four benches surrounding it. A shadowy figure sat on one of them. Great, I thought. Just when I need to be alone. I sat on the bench furthest from the shadowy figure. This was as alone as it would get since this edge of campus was the only place where students didn't roam.

Besides the shadowy figure, the campus was dead. The night wind died down, leaving the eerie silence of solitude. A few dim lights lit up the well. My body was trembling. I put my knees on the bench and clutched myself to shield against the cold night air and stop my trembling. I hugged myself because no one else was there to hug me.

The shadowy figure regarded me as I sat. "Leah?"

He stepped closer to me but maintained a respectable distance. I recognized the man. "Ho?"

"Fancy seeing you here," he said. His voice had none of the usual snark.

"Please don't try to punish me. Please." In my current state, if Ho were to order me to do something, I might have given in and obeyed him. It was pathetic, but I begged him to leave me alone, hoping he would listen.

He regarded me silently.

"I just wanted to get some air," I said. I tried to keep my voice steady so that he would not realize how vulnerable I was.

"Me too," he said. "This place gives some good space."

I nodded in the dead of night.

"I was thinking about something," he said. "You know, about the upcoming election."

"I'm not in the mood to talk about the election right now," I said.

He spoke no further on the topic. "Do you want me to walk you to your room?"

I was surprised that Ho would offer such a nice gesture, but I declined anyway. Maybe he was up to something. Besides, a walk with Ho of all people back to where Andrea most likely was did not appeal to me. "I prefer to be alone right now."

It seemed like he wanted to say something, but he shook his head and walked off.

When he was out of my view I laid down on the bench and stared at the sky. It was a clear night sky, and yet no stars were visible. I thought she would understand me.

The old well had stopped functionality a while ago, so it made no sound. There were no students near me, and the night life did not sing. Full darkness and silence cloaked me. I quite liked this depravation of senses. Constraining my body was important to me, and if no person existed who could do it for me, then the universe itself would suffice. The night was my blindfold.

It must have been a half hour later when I heard steps in the distance, so I sat up. Andrea ran over to me, panting. "I looked... everywhere... for you..." She had taken off her heels and carried them in her hand so that she could run faster.

I eyed her with contempt.

"When you weren't in the room, I got worried. It's a peaceful night, isn't it? Listen, Leah, I'm not sure why you are mad but-"

I turned away.

"Look would you at least tell me what I did?" She took a step closer. "I'm sorry, okay?"

"You don't even know what you're sorry about."

"Then explain it to me."

"You literally..."

Andrea sat down on the same bench as me. I shifted away from her. Andrea seemed heartbroken, but I was too angry to care. "Can we at least go back to the room and discuss it there?" she asked.

"You can go back."

"You can't just stay here. You'll get cold!"

"I don't care."

"Why are you snapping at me!" Andrea huffed, struggling to control her own anger. She put a hand on my knee. "You'll get cold..."

I pushed her hand off. "I did everything. I took you and that stupid Ella's insults and judgments, and I took your crop hits and worshipped your feet so that we could get accepted to a group for once in my life and when we finally did you just turned them down because it would cost a bit of money."

"Right," she said. She looked off in the distance. "A bit of money."

The shame was evident in her voice.

"W-well not just the money," I said. "You also were being extra mean today. And maybe they could have offered some financial help to us or some alternative method of payment if we asked... Or - you know what money isn't the issue, honest! It's just... Andrea?"

"I'm sorry," she said. "I know that mistresses are supposed to be in control, which means they should have everything together. They should be rigid and structured. They should be able to provide things to meet the needs of their subs. They shouldn't have wild emotionality. They should be the embodiment of stability and security." With a tight throat, Andrea said, "But I'm a bad mistress."

The sky had some light, after all. Andrea's wet eyes reflected it.

"I keep failing," she said, tears spilling out. "I don't know when to be harsh on you or lenient. I don't even know what we are. Our... relationship... is just an amalgamation. Are we roommates, lovers, sex friends, or what? I don't know anything, except that I'm not cut out for this. I can't afford simple things for you, like meals or organization dues, and I'm not even a dominant person by nature... I just..."

The breeze picked up again. Andrea shuddered and looked at me, knowing that I must have been freezing, and yet she could not even command me to get warm. I inched closer to her.

"You are dominant," I said.

"No, Leah, listen, I don't want... I don't want it to be about me, I came here for you."

I had no idea that Andrea was going through such immense doubts about herself. I felt like a fool for not seeing it. She had tried to change herself so much during less than a semester for me. Had I just been using her for my own fantasies? Was I a selfish submissive? Did I even care about her at all?

You do, Leah. "You are a very dominant person," I repeated.

She didn't know what to say, so I hugged her, embracing her warmth. We stayed like that for some time, Andrea sniffling against me. "What if Stacy and Rue get mad that we rejected their group?" she asked.

"They'll understand," I said. "I'm sure."

She took in a breath. "You know something?"

"What?" I asked.

"When applying to colleges in high school, I got admission into Loguria University."

I looked up at her, surprised. Though I shouldn't have been. Andrea was a smart person.

"I couldn't afford the tuition," she said. "I came here instead, since Dremeder gave me a scholarship."

"Oh," I said. "You could have met one of my friends if you went to Loguria."

After rejecting the Comitaas in front of so many people there was no way they'd let us back. But after accepting the truth, it did not bother me. What was so great about the Comitaas? I had idolized them in my mind as the ultimate friend group. If I could join it, that would mean I'd gotten over everything else in my life - that I finally belonged somewhere. But what is the point in belonging to a group that makes me feel inadequate? Discipline is one thing, but why were members insulting my looks and personality? Perhaps Andrea was right that the whole thing was a scam.

"I'm glad I came to Dremeder," Andrea said. "To meet you."

Why did we need another group, anyway? We had each other. We sat in the cold, our bodies like fire against the onslaught of mid-fall cold.

"We should get back," one of us said.

The despair dispersed and the cold coerced a room return, so we made that tiring walk back.

Andrea unlocked our dorm and I nearly collapsed to my knees from exhaustion. She held me up and eased me onto her bed. "Sleep in tomorrow," she said. "I'll make this up to you with lots of orgasms when you get your energy back."

I nodded weakly.

Andrea climbed into bed beside me, and we slept together for the first time. She put her arms over me "Leah?" Andrea asked.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Mistress."

***

I appreciate feedback. I have the final chapter mostly written already (I wrote it before this one, which is why this chapter took so long).

12