My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 01

Story Info
BBC showed us what we were missing.
4.2k words
4.26
104.5k
134

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,202 Followers

All the characters are 18 or older. Now enjoy.

—--------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I have known each other since we were in sixth grade. We got married after I started working as an accountant in a bank. Back in pre-school, we were so close, and we also looked alike because of our figures and sizes. Almost everyone used to think we were siblings, and sometimes even twins. Now she's a curvaceous, incredibly gorgeous lady, and the guys behind me nicknamed her "Snow-bunny."

On the other hand, I'm still that little guy who hasn't changed a bit after puberty. No recognizable facial hair or muscles to show off my manhood. Just a skinny, short, and petite boy with long hair. I started growing my hair long because my wife is in love with the man-bun, and now my hair length is kind of misleading. Sometimes people call me Mam from behind because of my girly long hair. Because she takes me to her parlor to groom me and chooses almost the same style she has. We both have blonde hair, and you can hardly distinguish us from behind just by looking at our hair.

However, we both took each other's virginity when we turned 18. It was easy for her to take her virginity with my 4-inch long, 3-inch circumference dick, but it was a different story for me. I still remember the struggle to find the perfect position to enter my whole dick inside her. Her big bubble butt and my little PP made it so awkward that at a point she started laughing.

Even her sex drive was higher than mine. When she got horny, she pinned me down on the bed and rode me like a cowgirl. Actually, that's the only position she can take my whole shaft. But the real problem is the way she rides me. I can't hold my cum for too long. Watching her bouncing boobs and hard fucking makes me so excited. When it was our 4th-time intercourse, she finally said, "I need more, honey."

"What?"

"Honey, you cum again so early, I don't even go halfway. Yesterday, you said you were too excited, but it's our third time today. If you keep cumming quickly, we have to do something else, Max," she said.

She was right that I came too soon. She isn't getting any orgasms like me.

"Bella, I'm so sorry. I'll try my best next time. I'll do anything you want me to do, I promise. Don't be mad at me."

The next day, before visiting her house, I watched a lot of tutorials to learn how to satisfy a woman without a dick. Actually, I searched for "how a girl satisfies a girl." Then I buy a gift for Bella and meet her in the bedroom. We talked a little and said, "I got you something. I hope you'll like it."

"Ohh, babe, it's so sweet of you. You bought me a gift. What is it?" she asked.

"Open it, and see for yourself."

After opening the gift, Bella was confused and asked me, "What does it do?"

"I'll show you later. Let's have some sex." I grab her waist and start kissing her. She took off her skirt and pants while I was unhooking her bra. Unhooking a bra is the most difficult lock I've ever unlocked.

Bella hopped on me and started undressing me. She signaled me to lie on the bed while I took out the condom and handed it to her. She put the condom on my dick and slipped her pussy on it like a cake. Bella's pussy was soaking wet and warm. I wanted to cum at that moment. But today, I have to satisfy her first. I grabbed the vibrator, which I gave her as a gift, and put it on her clit. She started screaming out of pleasure and started riding me first. Bella's pussy was squeezing my dick continuously, which was making it more difficult for me to hold my orgasm.

A few minutes later, I was almost close to cum. And I power up the vibrator. Then Bella's body started quenching and vibrating, her eyes rolled back, and her O face made me crazy, and I got an intense orgasm with her. We were shaking for almost 30 seconds. Then she lay beside me, and we don't even know how long we were passed out.

After that intercourse, she never complained about our sex life. One day, my wife's high school girlfriend moved over to our next door. Monica called us before the move and asked for help. My wife insists on me taking one day off for her girlfriend. I obey her every command, and in our relationship, she's the boss.

The moving day was in the hot summer season. We were all wearing swimsuits; our wife was wearing a two-piece bikini, and I thought the boys would be wearing gym shorts. But Jamal's short was under knee-long, whereas mine was butt chick high. Basically, it was not even mine. This summer we haven't gone shopping for new clothes yet, and their sudden invitation didn't leave us any choice.

Before they arrived, I was wearing my sweatpants, but my wife didn't like them at all. She wanted me to wear something short so that I wouldn't over-sweat. Then she came up with an idea.

"Honey, we are the same size, and you can wear my gym short-shorts," she said. "I have two; pink and black."

"Black one."

"Good choice. Babe, your butt will look nice on that. After helping them, I'm going to fuck and spank you hard," she winked.

After wearing the shorts, when I turned around, she slapped the shit out of my ass. "Ouch, that hurts a lot, honey." While leaving our house to join our new neighbor, I kept rubbing my burning ass chick. I knew Monica back in school, and Jamal was also sweet like her. While we were unpacking the boxes, some workers finished the hot tub. Bella was saving money for our hot tub, just to get one just like her girlfriend has one now.

"Can we all take a test drive in your hot tub to cool down after finishing unpacking?" Bella said.

"We should stop now that we are unpacking the whole day. Let's drink and get cool down," Jamal said.

The next thing we did was go upstairs and open wine bottles. Bella dropped a cork from her wine bottle, and I leaned over to grab it. But something happened that I wasn't ready to face. My ass chick got exposed when I bent over. which clearly showed off my ass with a red hand mark.

"Ooow, someone has been a bad boy," Jamal said. "Buddy, who spanked your bubble butt?"

"What, no one? What are you talking about, Jamal?"

"Buddy, we can all see your spank mark on your ass," Jamal replied.

I looked at my wife and Monica, and they were nodding and laughing.

"I'm sorry, honey," Bella giggled. "Jamal, what made you think that Max has a bubble butt?"

"You both have a nice bubble butt that even the size is almost the same. You two turn around, lean forward, and stand side by side. And let Monica decide," Jamal said.

"Alright, honey turned..." Bella said.

"Monica, don't they look alike?" Jamal asked.

"Well, the size is the same, but I can't say whether they look alike or not in different clothes," Monica said. "But Max has a great ass. Any man would fuck that ass."

"Alright, that was fun. Let's get in the tub," Jamal said.

After that, Jamal and Monica put their clothes down and entered the tub. Bella and I were shocked by their nudeness. In particular, Jamal's cock, I heard the gulping noise of my wife. How could a cock get this big while not even semi-hard? It was almost twice as big as my rigid dick. In the meantime, my dick created a little tent on my shorts.

"Hey, Max, are you enjoying just watching us naked?" Jamal said. "Or are you thinking of something lewd?"

"Buddy, you guys are very naked and looking hot."

"Stop complementing, get naked, and join us," Jamal said.

I looked at my wife, and she nodded, then we both got naked and joined them. I put a hand on my erect dick. I was blushing in front of them.

"Max, relax, buddy. We already saw your tools, and we are friends. There is nothing to be ashamed of about that," Jamal responded.

"How?" I asked

"We can all see your baby dick from here under your baby hands," Monica replied.

"So you guys have been together since kids?" Jamal said.

"Yes, we are made for each other," Bella said.

"If you guys don't see others, then definitely you guys use dildos or vibrators in bed, am I right?" Jamal asked.

He was damn right. Both Bella and I were blushing. How can he even know that? I looked at Bella, and she denied that she hadn't shared it with anyone.

"Jamal, how do you know about us?" I asked.

"Man, look at your manhood. My index finger is bigger than your erect dick. Let me show you. Come closer, you two," Jamal said.

Bella pushed me to get us close to him. He signaled for me to bottom-up. I pushed up my thighs, and my hard dick started breathing in the air. He held the base of my dick by his index finger and thumb. I didn't know why, but my dick started throbbing so hard. Then, he started comparing his other index finger with my tiny one.

"See, I told you. My middle finger is even fatter than yours," Jamal said.

Before he finished talking, my dick started coming, and it kept oozing like a slow water faucet.

"Man, are you alright?" Jamal asked. "You cum just like a girl."

Both girls roared with laughter at my astonishment. "I'm sorry, I just got over-excited." Bella was a little mad at me that I embraced both of us in front of her friend.

"Dude, you have a tiny pp. Now we see you also cum in bed very quickly. Then how did you satisfy her?" Jamal asked. "Don't say she pegged you in bed."

"Aaa, I ride him to finish while he holds the vibrator on my clit, then after a while, I cum too," Bella responded. "Never think of pegging him though."

"Did you guys use a condom?" Monica asked. "It must be hard to find a condom this small."

"We tried a long time ago, but they didn't fit him well. That's why I take the pill now," Bella answered.

"Alright, but now how did you guys try to improve?" Jamal said. "I mean, using a vibrator is kind of boring, isn't it?"

"But we use different types of vibrators. And I always try to last a long time in bed. But Bella is too hot to handle." Bella gives me a soft kiss on my cheek to say thank you.

"You two love birds need to learn how to have sex properly," Jamal said. "First, I'm giving you two a task."

"Sounds fun," Bella responded.

"If Max finishes before Bella, then Max has to lick her pussy clean until she gets her orgasm," Jamal said. "Bella, tell me what happens next weekend."

That night, I was afraid of what Bella was going to say after all that happened at her friend's house. It takes her a long time in the washroom to prepare herself to surprise me before we start sex. My jaw dropped to the floor when Bella came out of the washroom. She is wearing black lace lingerie, and her perfect C-cup boobs have already made my rock-hard dick throb.

After some fourplay, she told me to top her today and fuck her like a slut. I didn't know why, but she was acting like a sub-bottom. She always dominated me and did all the jobs needed in bed. I started fucking her in missionary, and she was using the vibrator to stimulate her clit. She was moving her hips and squeezing her pussy hard. I tried to hold on a little longer, but she was too good with her moves.

"Honey, you finished before me," Bella said.

"I'm sorry, I tried to..."

"Now clean my pussy as Jamal said," she responded. "Make sure not a single drop is left there."

I hadn't had enough courage to say no to her. I got down to her thighs and started licking her clit. There was no way that I was eating my own hot milk. But she held my hair and guided me to her pussy's canal. The moment I opened my mouth and started licking, she pushed out a load of creampie inside my mouth and held my head by her thighs. She let me go after I cleaned her pussy dry.

"That's good, baby. Clean me as you mean it," Bella said. "Drink our delicious thick flavored cream."

I wake up from Bella's blowjob in the morning. She was sucking my morning hood. When I was moaning, she rode on me and bounced her ass on my thick thighs, making clapping sounds. How was I supposed to last if she did that to me? It didn't even take two minutes for me to come inside her. She took three slow strokes to dry my dick and held her pussy tight to sit on my face.

"Now open your mouth wide, honey," Bella said. "Take your morning nourishment, honey."

I opened my mouth, and her pussy squeezed out all my cum. It wasn't bad like last night, and it was also thicker. Before the weekend, she fed me my milk daily, at least three times a day. I could feel that she liked Jamal's idea.

This weekend, Jamal and I sat on one side, and the girls sat on the other side of the tub. For no reason, my cock was as rock-hard as the last time. But this time, not a single one of them looked at my little hard-on. Bella didn't miss a single chance to take a glance at Jamal's big black cock. Jamal and I got so close while we were drinking and talking. I couldn't help but notice how close Steve was now sitting next to me. Our thighs and shoulders touched each other.

After a while, Bella looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Hey, sweetie, what's going on over there?"

"Nothing, we are just talking."

"Not with you, sweetie, with your hand," Bella said, pointing at Jamal's cock.

Oh gosh, I didn't even realize. It has been a while since I accidentally grabbed Jamal's huge cock. It happened when I tried to save the bottle from falling from the edge of the tub, and I just left my hand there. I looked at Jamal and kept blushing.

"Why don't you start stroking me a bit? It's only fair since the last time I milked you," Jamal said. "What do you say, Bella?"

"Yes, babe," Bella responded. "You should return the favor."

"Last time you came like a girl, how about you give me a handjob like a girl?" Jamal winked. "Then we're even, bro."

I totally lost my mind in the embrace and the warmth of his cock. I began stroking him, and his dick started getting hard, and fuck it was damn big and thick. I couldn't even close my finger around it. A moment later, his cock head comes out of the water. Bella and I were shocked by the size of his cock head. It looked a lot bigger than my whole package.

"Have you guys never seen a big thick cock like that in person?" Monica said.

They got the answer by just looking at our surprised faces.

"How did you take him inside, Monica?" Bella asked. "It even looks bigger than my forearm."

"Bella comes here, gives it a better look," Jamal said. "Maybe you'll find out how Monica takes it in her three holes."

"Monica, you are a slut. You let Jamal take your ASS," Bella exclaimed. "I don't even let Max touch that area. Even though he asked me a lot to do anal with his tiny dicklet, I am still not giving up my ass."

"Haha," Jamal laughed.

"Because you've never been with a real man," Monica replied. "When a big cock like Jamal has swung around at home, you will become a whore for his thick black cock."

"Speak for yourself, Slut," Bella responded.

"Practically you're a virgin, Bella." Jamal intervened. "Do you ever use a dildo that is bigger than the size of Max's prick?"

"No, those vibrators are just for my clitoris," Bella replied. "Why?"

"Just come closer, and you'll know," Jamal said. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not shy," Bella responded.

Bella came and sat beside Jamal's other side, the opposite side of me. She was totally transfixed. When she grabbed his cock, she started giving him a handjob with me. She even began rubbing her clit with another hand.

"Hey, don't touch my husband's cock like that," Monica teased Bella. "Now, who is the slut?"

In the meantime, Monica reduced the water label in the tub and we had better access to his cock. Then she pushed me a little to make space for Jamal and started kissing him. I felt a little jealous and joined them in the middle of their making out while we were both stroking Jamal's cock simultaneously.

"So, guys, how's everything going?" Monica asked. "Anything changed after Jamal's advice?"

"A lot," Bella responded.

"Does he still love to cum like a girl?" Jamal asked. "And make sounds like a bitch, hehe."

"Dude, that was just one time."

"Haha. You guys won't believe me," Bella replied. "Jamal's advice worked like a tornado. Everything changed in a second."

"No, we believe you," Monica responded.

"Now he loves his cum more than I do," Bella continued. "When I feed him his own cum, he gets another erection."

"Pathetic," Monica replied.

"That's what I was thinking too," Bella responded.

They were all laughing loudly, and Jamal grabbed Monica's back of her head and guided her toward his rigid cock. Then Monica started blowing Jamal's tip. Bella and I were stroking the rest of his cock shaft. Monica was doing so well that Jamal began moaning instantly.

"Monica is the best at giving head," Jamal said. "She can take my full length inside her throat."

"Bella is also great at blowjobs. She can take my whole dick inside her mouth too."

"HaHa, dude, your little dick doesn't count," Jamal replied.

"Bella, you can take him too, as you take me, right?"

"It's not a competition, honey," Bella replied.

"But?"

"Alright, I'll do it," Bella said. "Then you have to do everything Jamal said to do, ok honey?"

I agreed with Bella's proposal. What's the worst that could happen? I'm already touching his cock and taking his humiliation. What was left, sucking his cock? I didn't think Jamal wanted to be sucked by a guy like me.

"Now you have the ticket, Bella," Jamal said. "Take my whole dick inside your throat, and then I'll call you too, the throat queen."

Jamal's big fat cock was rock hard, but its circumference and the weight kept it from standing straight up. It was pointing at Bella. Bella leaned forward and took the tip of his dick and started blowing. She was slowly putting more of his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile, Jamal and Monica were making out together.

"Max, you ever suck a cock?" Jamal was teasing me. "I mean you taste your cum, so any plan to taste the real... in future."

"Don't worry about that, Jamal," Bella mystically said. "I have an idea."

Bella grabbed my neck and shoved her tongue inside my mouth. She tasted musky and meaty. After a deep kiss, she went back to Jamal's cock.

"Haha, now you too know how Jamal's cock tastes," Monica teased me. "So, how was it?"

"Honey, what was that?" I asked Bella.

Bella, back to me for kissing me, or you can say, giving a taste of his cock. This time she left a lot of spit inside my mouth. She didn't unlock my lips until I swallowed them for breathing. The taste wasn't bad, but it was humiliating. Bella obeyed Jamal just as I obeyed her. It felt like I was the third bitch of Jamal in the tub. Then Jamal breaks my thoughts.

"Max, try a little of the raw taste of it," Monica said. "You've been tasting his cock on Bella's mouth for about ten minutes."

"Aaa, but..." I was confused.

"I promise you'll love every inch of my cock," Jamal responded. "Now taste it from the source. Let me help you."

Jamal pushed my head a little, then I leaned down and got close to his cock head. I was taking his cock scent with every breath I was taking.

"I'll help him to taste its whole shaft and tip." Bella winked at Jamal. "Honey, do as I do."

"Yes, Bella. Show him how to begin," Jamal added with Bella. "BTW, you are doing great, Bella."

Bella licked the precum coming out of his slit and signaled to me to do the same. His precum was dripping nonstop, and it was almost as thick as my cum. I took a slow lick and tasted his precum. "Mmmm mmm, salty and musky."

"In a good way?" Jamal asked. "You like it, Max?"

"Not that bad It's better than the taste of my own cum. Mine are so bitter."

Then he told me to fill my whole mouth with his cock. I started doing as he said, just like Bella. Bella and I took turns sucking his cock. At that moment, it looked like we were competing with each other to see who could take his entire length first.

"Wow, Max is competing with you, Bella," Monica said.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,202 Followers
12