Major Mars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my GOD, your making mommy cum AGAIN!!! UNNNNGGGH!"

"Oh Shit! I can feel you milking me!"

Eventually, they were both finished and they stopped moving, still connected. Major took a couple steps back to pull his dick out and watched as great globs of his semen poured from his step-mother's freshly fucked pussy.

BAM! The door swung in.

"Are you guys alright?" Called a voice from the doorway. Maria and Major both turned, a torrent of cum still pouring from Maria and Major's dick still covered in his step-mother's pussy juice.

It was his aunt Jill standing in the doorway, phaser in hand, looking around for danger before she could take in the scene.

"Oh fuck." Maria said.

"Aunt Jill!" Major recovered first. "You got our distress beacon!"

"We came as fast as we could. Wait. Maria? Why are you both naked in here?" Jill asked, apparently only now noticing the overwhelming scent of their sex and naked bodies.

"Uuuhh," thought Maria out loud. "Staying warm?"

To be continued in Major Mars - Chapter 3!

12