Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't..." Damon shook with a chill, but it was not from cold. He felt icy fingers around his spine, a dread unlike anything... worse than the fear he'd felt, however many days past, waking to pain and the promise of torturous death in the Sidero camp.

"I do not believe I could kill you, now, even if Iwanted to." Kamakshi sighed, then lowered her hand from his shoulder and gripped his hand with hers -- leading him toward the water of the creek. "If you do not know how you shaped this spell, Sorcerer... I doubt there are any who could unmake it."

"What have I done?" Damon's eyes put proof to Kamakshi's conjecture -- he was blind, incompetent... his magic a terrible feat of instinct. A cruel joke of the gods, to be sure, and it would have been merciful to kill him then and there.

But Kamakshi Sidero, Chief-Shaman of the Sidero, was as bound to her word to him as he to her. She thought back on that night, such a short time ago, and on the weight of each word, each movement and sound... She didn't think that, even if she explained it to him, Damon would understand most of it. Certainly, none of the Sidero understood, or truly saw what she saw, and they must already be plotting her death. It was the only proper thing to do, if a Shaman became sick with magic. She left that danger lurking behind the more pleasant diversion of the cold water of the stream, slick against her feet... rising up her ankles and calves to her knees.

Damon watched her, following with a child's curiosity. The cold water of the creek cut across his feet, the mud sliding between his toes and giving him a false sense of footing until he tried to step forward and found the mud was quite thick and sticky indeed. As they waded into the deepest portion of this elbow in the creek, the water slipped between his thighs and tickled at the hairs of his sack. His balls retreated up to his pelvis with all haste, aghast at such outrageous treatment of their most august selves. His cock, reluctant to yield its view of Kamakshi, grumbled and relented to withdraw to guard its neighbors.

Kamakshi, standing in water to her mid-thighs, smiled broadly at Damon. Letting go his hand, she aligned herself parallel the banks and tipped backward.

For an instant, everything seemed to stop where it was. Damon saw the hollow of the water where Kamakshi's body had displaced it, the fountains rising in thin curtains around her arms and ribs like a shawl blown by the wind... around her head, pouring upward into the sky like the liquid locks of some sylph from some bard's raunchy story... between her legs, sprouting up before her sex like some translucent serpent's tongue eager to explore each glistening curve and fold of skin.

Then she vanished into the foam and cloudy water, the dull gray-black grit a slurry around her as she came to rest below the surface. She was moving, he could see -- but not clearly. Twisting or turning, clawing or stroking through the water... she surfaced only a half-dozen paces distant, and the trailing refuse of her chrysalis was drifting downstream, twirling around Damon's legs and shrugging around a bend to disappear into he knew-not-what.

As she stood, the water poured off of her in sheets and rivers, streams, slivers, tracings, and drips... shining, pearls of light scattering a rainbow around her for only the blink of an eye before the spell of the moment simple ceased to be. She looked so much younger than she had, when they met...

Damon's jaw dropped when he realized that the tell-tale marks of motherhood had been reduced to ink-lines or trace-work, her body seeming to be somehow smaller in girth or more full in muscle -- his eyes could not tell.

"You will wash yourself." Kamakshi's eyes lidded slightly, her head tilting toward him. "Unless you think you can command me to wash you, human?"

"I..." Damon balked, even as Kamakshi waded closer. She turned slightly with each step, her body thrusting toward him, hip and shoulder, each breast in turn, hip and shoulder, breasts turning...

"I am jesting." Kamakshi gripped the side of his face and plunged him into the water.

The cold shock seized him, but he did not choke.

...

"See that he does not drown himself, again." Kamakshi stepped onto the bank of the stream, as naked as her tribe, and more resplendent as any had seen her in five hundred moons.

Abhilash licked her upper lip, the barest caress of her tongue, before averting her eyes and moving her feet to the task. The monster lurking in that hollow space in her mind was still there, she knew, still threatening. It was some mighty and terrible wyrm, hidden in the deepest caverns of her mind. If not for her lack of magic, she would seek it out where it slept and grapple it to the death. Instead, she sloshed into the water and found the chilled, goose-prickled flesh of the red-brown plainsman, swirled-about with his long, knotting black hair. Her jaw clenched at the sensation, her hand wrapped in his mane and tugging him firmly up from the water. She could nearlyfeel his pain in her scalp, reflections of where the roots of his hair would be.

Something shifted ominously behind a thick plate of glass, but her grip eased and she swept her other hand under his arm to steady him.

"Kamakshi, what...?" he spluttered and gasped, and a flailing hand caught her right breast full-on. Had he been a bolt of lightning, she might not have startled so much. Instead, she leapt backward, clutching an arm over her chest, hissing a low threat at him.

Damon nearly spilled forward, unsteady in the sticky mud and now without whatever bolster had guided him to his feet. He'd hit someone, but his hair blocked his view. A low, growling hiss raced along the water at him, and he saw the hunched shoulders and green-brown glow in the late afternoon, the wolf-yellow shining of her eyes... he stopped as he stood, arm outstretched, eyes and mouth wide in alarm or disbelief, with one hand hopelessly stuck in the tangles of his hair as he had been trying to wrestle the mass out of his face.

Watching from the banks, many of the Sidero mules erupted with laughter.

A valley of water erupted toward him, Abhilash plunging forward. Powerful hands clamped about his knees, lifting. Up... end over end... the plains twirling madly through the sky around him... the brief, weightless moment at the apex of his flight, his stomach uncertain of their conjoined destination -- wishing with futility that the spinning would stop and the sudden yank toward the ground (or water, he couldn't be sure of his trajectory) would somehow merely decide to not happen.

But he did fall. In the last moment, before his body could hit the water, Abhilash's hand snapped around his ankle and pulled him flat, face-up, and the last sight of her was her savage grin before...

SLAP!

Striking the surface of the water drove the air from his lungs, and his ass bounced off the creek bed -- sticky mud be damned. Unable to breath in (an unwise desire beneath the water) Damon flailed about and fought his way to the surface. His scalp ached, his back felt as if it were on fire, and his lungs demanded air but refused to do any of the necessary work to get it.

"...haaa..." he managed feebly. "...haaa..."

His feet found purchase in the muck, and he slumped gracelessly on the bank, vacantly staring, gulping at the air in such fashion that even Kamakshi laughed at his wretched, fish-like condition. The dim echo of laughter sounded very far away over the war-drum rush of blood in his ears and did nothing for what little ego he might have had.

Then, Abhilash was on him, again. Lifting him bodily, she sloshed and swept free of the water and mud onto the matted grass of their temporary camp. Damon had suffered similar when falling from a fence, as a small boy, landing flat on his back on the ground. His father's only advice was to remain calm and wait it out.

Far easier to say than to do, especially when surrounded by laughing, naked, scores oforks.

Abhilash's face was twisted with bare pain, blood dribbling from her nose. Her attempted subversion of the monster within her mind had not gone unnoticed... and she felt its coils tighten in her throat, stiffening her spine and making the air too thick or too thin to breath...

Ashamed, but far from broken, she cradled the human to her breast. It was not a simple task, as he was still struggling to stretch himself lengthwise to gasp at the air, but his weight was no bother to the sinew of her flesh. Setting him on his feet, she gripped the sides of Damon's face and forced their mouths together. If there was one trick she'd recently learned, it was how to force air into this human.

Damon's mouth was smothered, his eyes filled with the tapestries of yellow irises around pupils too large to be human, and wet, hot air went into his mouth... stopped, found the insulted spasms and meager force of his human lungs... and promptly pushed its way into his throat. His chest felt frozen, and this new pain was like spraining one's leg only to have it forcibly stretched past its pained limit.

As unmanly as it might otherwise sound, he fainted. Abhilash didn't relent, and paused a moment to let the hiccuping wheeze escape between them as his body complained without him to command it otherwise. Three more steady breaths and his breathing returned to something more like what she remembered to be "normal" for a human. Another two breaths and Damon stirred himself to wakefulness again.

"You sleep much." Abhilash chided.

Damon could taste blood in his mouth. Abhilash's blood, that trailed from her nose, but she seemed to be ignoring it. She seemed delighted with... something. Damon's head hurt, and he wanted to sit, but Kamakshi was upon them -- her voice full of wrath. Abhilash was the quicker, and escaped her Chief-mother's claws as Kamakshi pressed her ear to Damon's breast and listened for the gut-twisting sound of water in his lungs.

"Why are you hugging my chest?" Damon whispered, then coughed, then looked about the clearing in the grasslands at the assembled orks.

"Ssssst." Kamakshi squeezed him only enough that he stopped talking.

The drum of his heart faded into the background and he took a deeper breath... then another. Kamakshi loosed her grip with a relieved sigh, which took Damon as much by surprise as the scowl on Abhilash's face. The "eldest" daughter of Kamakshi certainly contrived the most hot and cold of regard for him that he could imagine. A tickling memory tried to pry its way out from beneath the burdens of his circumstances.

"You will not harm him."

The voice had been Kamakshi's... and Abhilash had been as large as the moon, and near as pale... her green-brown face had been lit by the fever, so he'd thought... but now? All of Kamakshi's talk of sorcery was not boasting. He'd seen as much. And she believedhe was responsible for the transformation of the Sidero. How? There were too many holes in what he remembered.

A few barked commands, one from Abhilash and two from her mother (who had not yet released Damon fully -- she still had her arms looped around him), and the tribe was again in motion to different tasks. Mats were placed before them, fresh-woven and still damp from all the wet orks handling them. Rough-cut wooden bowls of water were offered, of which Damon thankfully imbibed. He noted the crude strokes of ork claws that had torn apart a segment from a tree and hollowed-out the inside to make a rough trough. Parts of it were still sticky with sap, but it was some of the sweetest water he'd ever tasted. His stomach growled, demanding greater appeasement for its recent suffering.

Before the words could escape his mouth, a small parcel of dried meat was offered. Though he had not seen it, a few of those orks first into the creek had been sent back to the storage tents to secure several armloads of ration. Far from luxury, it tingled painfully on his tongue and his mouth drooled in hunger for it. He managed several mouthfuls, each falling in his gut and rolling with a wetplok sort of sound followed by a low growling.

"Are you refreshed, human?" Kamakshi's voice carried that familiar, whispery tone that pulled the blood up his neck into his ears. His cock noticed as well, knowing full-wellit was her intended target. Unbeknownst to Damon, his member gave a heart-felt nod in time to his pulse. The human feigned -- or ratherwas ignorant of the matter at hand.

"Refreshed?"

"Are you ready to give me your milk?" Abhilash grunted at him, all business and no romance. Damon winced at that, as memories that felt like from seasons past spilled into the grass between them.

"So, evenyou do not want me." Damon's voice was flat, and he thought the sun must have touched the edge of the world -- for the sky seemed to be tinted red and gold amid the blue and streaming white clouds.

"No." Abhilash sniffed, smearing the blood from below her nose and not looking Damon in the eyes. He felt her disgust.

"Be still." Kamakshi's voice, though still soft, brooked no argument from Abhilash. The shaman-chief of Sidero sidled to Damon and sat with him, her voice for his ears alone.

"Let me teach her to desire you, human." Kamakshi leaned close, licking his cheek and the corner of his mouth. "As you promised, so too I promised..."

"What did I promise, Kamakshi?" Damon's heart beat faster, his throat dry. If what she said was true, about his use of magic -- he was in the most dangerous water, with no sight of land.

"You took their place, Damon." Kamakshi kissed him, her tongue following behind and tracing the lines of his lips between words. "And to breed you: we mustwant you. Was this not the bargain?"

Something heavy sank through his shoulders, sank down to his guts, through his hips, and vanished into the ground. He felt anchored in place...knew that he could not escape this. Whatever hewanted right now was of no consequence. Now, all that mattered was what was promised -- either in fact or implied. Kamakshi spoke true, and he couldfeel it in his bones -- unlike any truth he'd ever known in his life. More certain than the love of his mother and father... more inescapable than death. Though, on that second point, he may have escaped death once and therefore could not trust it as a point of reference.

"I don't want her to break my spine." Damon's voice had the childish hitch of fear, the implacable doubt that came with it.

"She will not harm you." Kamakshi looked over her shoulder at the sulking Abhilash, whose lips had twisted into a fanged grin at the sound of Damon's terror. The silver lanterns, half-lidded, rebuffed the yellow moons, and Abhilash frowned again.

"And you?" Damon looked Kamakshi in the eyes, praying she could do something...anything to get him out of this.

"Will you let me work magic on your body?" Kamakshi asked, a hand lazily trailing across his thigh.

Damon's proud, eager, tumescent dick nodded vigorously while his pulse hastened -- but the man shied. Her smooth talons grazed his skin lightly, tickling, itching, drawing thin lines across his flesh that caused him to shiver and his skin to prickle. Tiny hairs on his arms and legs stood on end, and raised bumps all over him. Her fingers reached his belly, avoiding the bobbing, straining crown of his manhood even as it reached out to her.

"Let you?" Damon chuckled, though he felt no humor in it. "Could I even stop you?"

"Perhaps not." Kamakshi left that argument alone, in favor of the next. "Iwant your... permission. Idesire it."

Her tongue found his ear, her breath hot and gusting -- wet as her tongue fondled his earlobe and her breath penetrated into his ear. His blood rushed through in answer... his cock, ignored, wept silently but would not show any shame.

"Let me..." Kamakshi breathed into his ear. "Let me share with you in this gift."

"I..." Damon's senses were overwhelmed, his nose filled with something sweet... something earthy and bitter... his ears full of hushed voices, gasps, sighs, and the taste of tart honey in his mouth...

"...yes..." he said.

...

"Hold her down." Kamakshi waved a hand at Abhilash, and her other daughters fell upon her with sadistic fervor. "You, most beautiful mules of Sidero..."

Dozens of mules stood at attention, more upright and proud than ever before in their wretched lives within the tribe. This day had been both harrowing and revelatory. Their fear of their Chieftain won out over their fear of the Shaman's sickness. Their eyes were full of terror and adoration, but their mouths watered with primal lust to look at her, and it was only their fear that had kept them from descending into a muddy, tangled mass of rutting ork flesh.

"Today, you may celebrate while the sun shines." Kamakshi looked at the slanting light in the sky. "And then again until the moon reaches its peak."

She ignored the cheering, the praise, the shouting and the sound of slapping flesh and grunting orks. Her attention became fixed on the sprawling mass of her daughters -- Abhilash pinned between them. Inkar was kneeling behind Abhilash's head, cradling her sister's head in her lap with almost delicate touches of her fingers. It was not until Abhilash squirmed to right herself that Inkar's hands bore down and pressed against the weakest angles of neck and jaw to keep the larger ork in place. Likewise, the larger duo of Uduak and Muna were pinning Abhilash's powerful legs, having folded those great limbs painfully back under themselves so she could not use them to their full leverage. Lastly, Thato and Nahia had twisted Abhilashs' arms straight out from the scrum, wrenched about by the wrists with the very clear intent to break both wrists and arms if Abhilash did not comply. Of the lot, Inkar seemed the least put-upon in the scene, while Nahia and Thato only needed apply cursory pressure to remind Abhilash how little room she had to move. Manu and Uduak struggled a bit more, finally looping their arms each about the ankle and thigh of one leg to pin it tight against their sister's buttocks.

"Why?!" Abhilash screamed, even as Inkar cradled her face with her palms. "Why do this, when I will do as you command?"

"You plot my death, whelp." Kamakshi snarled, but she did not strike her daughter. "I thought giving you ataste of my power would be enough... but I will not risk all of Sidero for your ambition. You aremy child. You willdo...as...I...say."

She punctuated this with darting motions of her fingers, the magic dancing between them and weaving around Abhilash's limbs. The young ork screamed in fear more than pain, for Kamakshi's magic made her muscles feel limp and soft. When no greater ill was forthcoming, Abhilash grunted and struggled -- but she was too weakened to manage more than twitching her limbs.

"And the rest of you shall learn from her." Kamakshi's eyes flitted to each daughter in turn, measuring their fear of her as proper.

...

"What are you doing?" Damon demanded, not knowing the words -- but seeing their effect clear enough.

He had thought it would be difficult to think, to focus onanything when the mules began pairing and tripling into rutting groups. Most of the mules paired-off by male and female -- more obvious to his eyes now than he'd ever imagined possible, for they looked to be earth- and plant-hued humans of larger proportions. One female looked to be speared by three males, and a pair each of males and females were entertaining each other in earnest masturbation.

But his eyes were on Kamakshi and her daughters, and not kindly.

"I said..."

"I hear you, Damon." Kamakshi's voice and demeanor softened. It was a sham. A ploy. Ithad to be. "I am making her ready for you."