Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, no time like now." Damon leaned in, taking a deep breath.

...

"He's starting with his mouth." Manu turned back to look into Uduak's eyes.

"Yes, I canfeel that." Uduak rolled her eyes in spite of the faint blush rising in her neck. "Have you never had your sex mouth-rutted by a male?"

"Not ahuman male..." Manu's eager shiver made Uduak's ears twitch slightly. "Not ashaman male."

Uduak blushed deeply, suddenly aware of this new moment -- even if it didn't feel quite so magical as it had seemed when Damon had been rutting Abhilash with his mouth -- she felt the warm breath of the human rush across her skin and the heat of his hands touch her inner thighs.

"He'll probably mouth-rut us like eggs." Uduak tried to be dismissive, but her body began to betray her as excitement climbed over with haste.

...

Damon breathed their mixed scents in, trying to identify each of them alone and together. If his nose did not lie, there was a honey-sweet scent and something more like olives mingling with the woody aroma they shared with Abhilash. From there, he could not tell the scents apart. He wasn't certain if bodies could have identical features -- but the daughters of Kamakshi certainly gave test to the notion. Their mounds darkened to purple, their lips near black, and the pink flesh within daring to peek out at him as Thato and Nahia smirked at each other and gave a cinching tug of their charge's limbs.

He all but fell into them, his fingers and tongue prodding and caressing, tasting and stroking them as though he might spark fire from their skin. Kamakshi looked on in muted fascination, her fingers tracing over her crotch again as new dew gathered on those lower lips.

...

"I... I want..." Uduak struggled against Nahia and Thato, but her legs were caught fast and tangled about with Manu -- and she could not look down at the human to see his eyes, as Abhilash had done. Stuck, she looked up at Manu and grabbed her face between her hands.

Shoving her tongue into her sister's mouth, Uduak's eyes widened in surprise as Manu fought back with equal hunger, tusksclick-click as their lips bruised each other. Two sets of yellow eyes became heavy-lidded, then closed like sinking moons as Damon's mouth and fingers played harpist songs that seemed trapped between their hips.

Their mounds so close together, the human was able to keep in contact with both at once and seemed to know exactly how hard to press, where, and when.

...

For the human, the sound of wet tongues and gasping breath was like work-song -- something like washing or milling or plowing... his ears burned with heat as his heart set a tempo he couldn't hear, but certainly felt, and his fingers grew more bold and certain with each refrain and each chorus as these twin bodies responded near equally to his touch. Harder and faster, until he was near grinding his knuckles against their clits, and his tongue made way for his teeth to grip and nip at the mirrored set of lips.

He could not tell which of them climaxed before the other, their voices and their bodies rose and shook and howled as one.

Kamakshi licked the arousal from her fingers, hopeful that she would not be left wantingtoo long of this human's magical talents.

...

"Manu..." Uduak gulped, sweat shining on her skin in the light of moon and torch.

"Yes?"

"You're heavy."

"I know." Manu leaned down and kissed her sister again, tasting blood from where Uduak had bit her lip -- or she Uduak's. She wasn't sure.

...

Damon sat up, his back aching from hunched posture, and his knees groaned. Taking a deep breath, he guided his cock toward the paired pussies before him, and was forced to make a choice...

...

"Shutup." Uduak snarled as Manu's eyes lit and a grin split her face. No sooner had they felt the human's hips rock forward, they rocked back again -- and Manu's smile vanished as the human aimed and thrust lower.

"Damn him." Uduak rolled her eyes, feeling his cock in her for not near long enough before he withdrew and plunged back in Manu.

"Oh." Manu sighed, then groaned.

"Yeah, that'sreally..." Uduak began.

"...gonna piss meoff." Manu grunted, angling back over her sister to shout at the human.

...

"She said'choose one.'" Kamakshi translated.

Stalled for a moment, Damon looked between Manu and Kamakshi, then leaned to the side and locked eyes with Uduak. Nahia and Thato, tangled about the legs of their sisters, offered chortles that would have unmanned him -- if his pride were not already a shambles. Uduak raised her brows at him, licking a bloody lip even as Manu grunted something at him. So alike, yet so different. Hues contrasted, or echoes of each other -- but Uduak's gaze held a powerful threat just below the surface of clear water, while Manu's eagerness offered a slightly thicker veil over her insistence -- such that he knew they were the same, but only one offered to treat him with a softer hand.

He thrust into Uduak's waiting sex, the head of his prick wailing with triumph within her as he set a brisk pace of his hips. Bodies bunched together, his stomach was slapping against Manu's groin near as much as his pelvis did to Uduak... it was a poor facsimile of what was happening just below her wet cunt, but Manu grunted her approval anyway. Anything to get past whatever absurd game the human had been playing between them with his stupid human teasing.

Uduak squeezed him within her: a solid, heart-choking affirmation that he feared he would not escape but for the slickness of her arousal. Perhaps for the better, as he might not otherwise be brought so quickly to his second climax that evening without such strong stimulation. She was a hot-spring and bath of warm mud pressed between titans seeking to arm-wrestle over who could more quickly scale the vaunted heavens. He did not pull himself from her so much as stop pressing forward, and her muscled cunt expelled him of its own strength before he thrust forward again into the upstream current of her.

Kamakshi's frown went unnoticed, and her whimper was lost to the ambient cries of her rutting mules and the "gentle" encouragements of her daughters. If Uduak's toying outlasted the human, what seed he spilled would be lost... just as he warned. Yet, she dared not interfere. The bonds of promise were too strong to deny, and the tenuous peace each player held for their part in it too frail to touch. So, she watched.

Whether it was the burning of a single candle or two, Damon could not have said -- but his cock was pleased and decided that its labors were sufficient to bear fruit. Such was the tingling, aching pleasure of his dick -- and the swollen heat of his balls.

Manu was not expecting the human to switch horses mid-stream, as he finished the mad race to his orgasm -- nor her own disappointment when, after only a few spasms, he withdrew to finish spurting within Uduak.

Both were unprepared for how their bodies reacted to receiving his seed, however spare this load seemed to his first. Abhilash, having felt a greater fullness of him, only watched with a strange sneer of her lips that might be a smile -- a reverie.

Where Uduak had been about to rebuke the human for doing precisely what they'd told him not to do, she looked up to see Manu's surprised expression melt into a howling climax. Her own would follow as Damon spilled the last of his seed into her with faint thrusts and weak, human grunts.

Damon sweated freely, bathed in the heat of ork flesh all about. His balls ached from the strain of it, and his cock flatly refused to give him any further direction -- his tongue lolled across his lips as he panted the final throes.

"How?" Manu managed to ask, still seized just beyond the pinnacle -- the downhill far slower as she felt herself breathe in for what felt too long.

"Hnnnh..." was Uduak's starry reply, far more eloquent for the blissful stare she gave the night sky behind Manu's head as Damon's cock bowed and bid her throttling sex adieu.

Abhilash chuckled at them, and at the struggling Thato and Nahia straining mightly against the legs seeking to crush the human even as he diminished between them.

Kamakshi stepped forward and snatched Damon from between the lot, just as Nahia lost her grip. Thato, seeing her mirror's fingers lose purchase, let free the limbs under her charge. The clap of thighs of Manu and Uduak gave a loud rapport, and the two were kept near their peak... the heady, unexpected rush otherworldly to any rutting climax they'd ever experienced. Certainly, their cunts were not as plainly abused as was their wont, but their satisfaction was unmatched. They could still feel the faint, sparkling drops of milky seed as it had splashed into them -- now white-hot embers of ecstasy within them -- and the shuddering drive of the human's hips became aftershocks that rippled out to the edges of their skin and back... over and over, causing their pussies topull at his seed, in a way they were not accustomed.

Uduak wrapped her arms about Manu and shrieked into her shoulder, her body driven along the top of the crest of her orgasm -- just as Manu wailed into her breast and clutched at her sides, shivering in answer for the heights she shared.

Then, toppling dolls or day-old washing, they both slumped wearily. Uduak fought weakly against Manu's weight -- but a mighty ork's "weak" fighting was ample force to move her sister from over her to one side. They lay there, sweating, winded, and staring at nothing in particular.

"What magic is this?" Nahia hissed, looking to Kamakshi and casting a fearful glance at the human.

"How is it more powerful, when he said his body is weak?" Thato demanded, yet softly -- as though Damon might suddenly understand, if he heard.

"He rutted me longer... " Abhilash grunted, then rolled onto her side and began snoring softly.

...

"Stupid human fur." Nahia growled low, careful not to wake the human as she teased-out another knot from his mane.

"It is soft, though." Thato mused, likewise using a sharpened twig to untangle individual or small groups of hairs a little at a time.

"Shut up." Inkar glowered, but even her ire was quenched beneath the unshakable desire the human had seeded in all of her sisters during his rutting with Abhilash.

The stench of pussy was strong in the air, the twin patterns of Uduak and Manu girded by the aroma of Abhilash's sweat mixed with the unmistakable odor of Damon's seed. If only for that, Abhilash's sex did seem to overpower the rest -- but Inkar could smell her own sex and those of her sisters plainly. It was near maddening, after Abhilash's display... after the way she hadclaimed Damon with her eyes, but the human had rutted her like a seed-slave and emptied his balls in her as wasproper. Except the way he'd rutted her sex with his mouth and hand until she was mewling like a whelp -- that had been almost obscene. Only...

"Shut up." Inkar shook her head, speaking to no-one in particular.

Thato and Nahia exchanged a glance, then sly smiles.

"You will have your turn with him, little one." the whisper of Kamakshi nearly made Inkar jump, as the chief-mother laid kind hands upon Inkar's shoulders.

"You stink of want." Inkar grunted, perhaps a little too loud, but the human did not wake. "Are the mules too spent, Kamakshi-Chief?"

Anger, a tension in her clawed fingers, the welling of blood from crescent-shaped gouges in Inkar's shoulders. Inkar did not flinch, instead choosing to savor the pain to mask the ache in her loins.

"I will have my turn with him, after my daughters' bellies are full of his seed." Kamakshi's voice carried a dangerous, barbed edged beneath the smooth warmth.

"Kamakshi-Chief cannot carry whelps, it is said." this from Uduak, who -- along with Muna -- was massaging Abhilash's legs and belly as their "elder" sister groaned her appreciation. The slightly smaller pair were gently stirring their own legs to ease the aching from their earlier restraint.

"And I have told you -- this sorcerer is powerful." Kamakshi shrugged indifferently, but the hope on her face was easy to see for those looking at her.

If the human's milk did not give Kamakshi new whelps, so long after she had become barren -- what would happen to Damon, then?

"What magic has he worked upon us?" Muna whispered, for it had become nearly a rule unspoken and something of a game to see who least disturbed the human.

"The newness of our flesh, at the least." Kamakshi gestured expansively, and motioned also at her taut stomach. "Any other is... too deep below the surface to see."

It was a lie, easily -- but who would challenge her?

"Does he make us his seed-slaves?" Inkar would dare.

"No." That much, at least, Kamakshi was certain to be true.Not in the Sidero way.

"And we are to keep him and raise an army from his seed." Uduak dipped her head down and licked at Abhilash's groin -- earning a smack from her sister, whose pussy was still tender from the day's adventures. "His scent is good on you."

"Shutup." Inkar snarled, leaping to her feet and storming away.

"If there were two more of him..." Abhilash sighed, then groaned, turning her shoulder away from the retreating Inkar.

"Or five?" Muna grinned at her.

"One shall serve." Kamakshi's admonishment had no teeth, but Abhilash's reaction spoke of other wounds.

"Will I be released from Kamakshi-Chief's curse?" her pain choked the words as they left her mouth, and tears ran from the corners of her eyes.

It had been a desperate act, for Kamakshi to brandish and use her magic on Abhilash... driven in no small part by the devious magic which now trapped them all, Damon included. The matron considered this for several long moments, her silver eyes fixed to her daughter's yellow not in a contest of wills -- rather, she exhibited her own shame for her daughter to see. Whether Abhilash understood or not, the young she-ork did not say or gesture outright.

"Let us see your belly grow with whelps, and I shall release you." Kamakshi gave the calculated, fear-laden answer as directly as she dared. Her daughters had already, all of them, plotted her death once before. "The new Chief-mother cannot lead if she is chained by magic."

"Or sick with it." Abhilash's eyes flashed with defiance, her body yet limp.

"Or sick with it." Kamakshi nodded. "Lucky for Sidero, Kamakshi is not sick with magic... only the desire to rut this sorcerer. Magic in rutting is good."

"Very good." Abhilash agreed and, perhaps, began to understand some of Kamakshi's "madness".

The possibility that Kamakshi was lying -- that she really truly was sick with magic -- was close to hand, and etched plainly on her daughters' faces, as they resolutely did not respond further to her claim. The doubt was weighed in that silence, and Kamakshi's lips tightened with the thought of it. Until Abhilash was chief, or Kamakshi was dead (or both), the doubt would remain. It would remain long after the sorcerer's bargain was satisfied, and the Sidero had whelps enough to raise an army from the human's seed.

For an instant, Kamakshi wished she had simply slain Abhilash for her insolence -- but the deed was done. Now, she needed to find a path through this unknown wilderness of magic oaths and whatever instinctive magic the young human yet possessed. It was too late for her tolet him die, and the hex she'd placed on Abhilash would cost the Sidero many more lives if she actively tried to kill the human (even if the entire tribe bloodied their hands). And to what end, now? She had the human's cooperation and her eldest daughter had lain with him. It could be days or weeks before she could sense the growth of new whelps in Abhilash.

Would the mules wait that long? Already, the moon was passing its peak and the distant murmurings and shouts of her beautiful mules were quieting -- as she'd ordered. They had all spent themselves well into the night, after Damon had spent himself twice in her daughters and given-in to his fatigue. Taking only a few bites of dried meat and several mouthfuls of water, he had simply curled-up on the ground where he was -- no more proud or ashamed than a dog.

Kamakshi studied him as he slept. The lines of worry eased and the creases on his face became smooth. She had told Nahia and Thato to untangle his hair -- a task which chafed Inkar to witness. Rather than simply shaving his scalp, Kamakshi wanted to see the human as hehad been before his capture. A few mules, some of the first to bathe and therefore the first to be spent from their efforts since their rebirth, were sent back to the camp to recover some of the stores from their spoils... clothing and blankets, if there were any that did not reek of the foulness of their former life. Most of the mules merely gathered together and slept in tangled limbs and snoring mouths, chests rising and falling as clawed hands cupped breasts and groins haphazardly.

...

Black-sunrise. Tower-fall. Oath-born.

Blood. Pain. Air... no air -- unable to breathe.

Eyes open, staring -- unfocused. Light, yellow and white of stars, moon, torch, and fire.

No air.

Pain.

"Black-sunrise..." but there is only silence. Silence and pain.

"Tower-fall." the words are slipping away, lost in the hurricane of screams -- but there is no breath.

"Oath-born." a tongue of white -- god-flame, the lightning of destruction called into being only to vanish in the same instant... for naught.

Black-sunrise. Tower-fall. Oath-born.

Blood. Pain. Choking -- unable to breathe.

Wet -- the tears of sorrow, the waters of regret... the pain as darkness swallows everything.

Black-sunrise. Tower-fall. Oath-born.

...