Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 08

Story Info
All ends must have a beginning.
14.9k words
4.63
1.4k
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Majutsu-shi no Chikara loosely translates to "Sorcerer's Power"

CHAPTER EIGHT: Answers Breed Questions

"So, now what?" Damon squinted up through the canopy, enjoying the shade but also wishing he had a stitch or two of clothing. "I can... I can go home? I can just go?"

"I advise you wait until morning." Kamakshi spoke too soft to be a chieftain... she spoke as one cowed... as one owned. The contrast gave Damon a chill in his knees and spine.

"Sounds like Thato and Nahia want that cock of yours." Abhilash gestured vaguely, eyes scanning the Sidero who had watched their departure. She gave a thirsty glance to the stream a few paces to her right. "I need water."

"You will not want for warmth." Kamakshi shifted closer to him, even as Damon consciously stepped further away from her. "But my daughter is right -- now is a good time for water."

...

"Don't call me daughter." Abhilash grunted. "I am outcast."

"Better cast out than a slave." Kamakshi snorted in the manner that passed as a flat orkish affect.

"Now my fate matters to you?" Abhilash thrust an accusatory claw at her mother. "Your magic did this to me."

"And me, if all my daughters feel the same." Kamakshi shrugged, turning her shoulder toward her child as she knelt to drink from the stream.

...

"Now what are you two arguing about?" Damon demanded, flinching from the icy glare of yellow-gray and silver eyes from either female. Right, I'm still only alive at their whim.

"Are we at least permitted to salvage some clothing from the camp?" Damon leaned against a smooth-barked tree and crossed his arms over his chest. Scratching at his chest, his fingers trailed over the smooth skin where a gnarled scar had formed earlier in the day. The memory of pain pulled a grimace over his lips and he pinched the skin of his breast to be sure it was real.

"Did I heal everyone with that spell?"

"You think it healing magic?" Kamakshi looked at him with a canted eyebrow, a crouched predatory cat by the water. "I have seen healers -- you are something else."

"But..."

"No." Kamakshi shook her head. "That was not any healing magic I have seen. Perhaps it is your healing magic... I think your Wizard guilds would disagree with you."

"Then what?" Abhilash waded into the water upstream of Kamakshi and dropped bodily into the current. "The scar on his chest is gone, and the scars on my hand. What is that, if not healing?"

"Just so." Kamakshi stood from the stream and walked further into the shade of the Willow Wood. "All healing magic I have seen will leave scars. Deeper scars on deeper wounds. This is a different thing. Perhaps it is healing of a sort -- but it is unlike any I have known."

"And Kamakshi knows so much." Abhilash spat, scrubbing herself in the icy water to remove the stains of blood and sweat.

"Why are you bathing?" Damon looked down at himself, seeing the crusted flakes and streaks -- bits of dirt or grass here and there. "Well... why are you bathing right now?"

"You would wait until night, when the air is colder?" Abhilash sneered at him.

"I'd wait until I got home." Damon shivered at the idea of such a cold bath and wet skin through the night -- no blankets or warmth of fire to be had. "At least..."

"Yes, yes." Abhilash stood. "Fire, furs -- your tribe all around you."

"I didn't kidnap you." Damon snapped back, stomping through the brush further upstream and plunging through a tangle of reeds into thin, slippery mud that dropped him unceremoniously on his bare arse. "FUCK!"

...

Kamakshi raced to the human's aid, but Abhilash lingered in the water. The behemoth within was stirring but only sluggishly to Damon's outcry -- and the she-ork took it to mean that his person was in no great danger, or indeed even injured.

"He's still a clumsy whelp, shaman or no." Abhilash grumbled, plunging her head below the water and blowing air bubbles up to the surface -- enjoying the frigid stream cooling her body's wrath. She refused to admit that she still desired the damnable human, and the heat of her sex was nothing but the natural consequence of the day's bloodletting and Inkar's mating. A cold, too-thin blanket of comfort around her was knowing that Inkar was chief when Abhilash left the camp. If she lived, she could make a good chief... so long as she kept her head clear of her own rage at their mother.

"It's alright." Kamakshi called from the reeds, helping the human to his feet as he cursed and slipped again in the mud. "He fell in the mud."

Abhilash missed that bit, still spewing bubbles through the water and feeling the biting cold seep into her muscles like roots or creeping vines. She waited below the surface until her chest began to hurt for want of air before she surfaced and gulped a great breath. The hex lurking in her mind gave a jolt, as Damon began washing himself and his body's heat stripped away as fast as the current crossed his skin. Abhilash grumbled, and trudged upstream toward her charge.

"Out."

...

Abhilash shouted at him, jerking her thumb toward the bank -- he understood the posture enough to translate: "Get out of the water, stupid."

He wasn't certain how perfect the translation might be -- but it spoke highly of orkish inflection that such a short command could be so deeply nuanced. Slogging stiffly up the muddy bank, Damon rolled his shoulders and hugged himself as the cold sent shivers from his knees to his nose. Kamakshi walked just behind him, taking to her new role too swiftly and Damon felt on-edge every time she reached for him or stood closer to him.

"Can you two just... leave?" Damon found a mossy log, still being retaken by the soil below, and sat down. "For true, and I know it is against the right of hospitality -- but this... all of this has been blood and war and madness..."

He ranted for several moments, occasionally stuttering his words or slurring, and criss-crossed his own thoughts back and forth as he talked through the enormity of what had happened in a few short (or abysmally long) days. The attack; the mating bed and Billsby's death; being strangled (he returned to this many times, staring angrily at Abhilash each time); Kamakshi's brief time alone with him (which he skimmed-across like a water bug); his decision to drown himself (at which he wept openly several times); what little he could recall of his sickness or fever; waking up covered in the foulest dried offal he'd ever known (which he repeated to them nearly as often as Abhilash's nigh-infinite efforts to throttle him lifeless); and the last day of deranged sex and violence. Abhilash reckoned he would repeat himself, but by the time he'd spent his enthusiasm: he'd apparently been strangled to death more than a dozen times and broken his way through mountains of shit for the last moon.

"You forgot the light." Abhilash grunted, when at last Damon relented -- panting with his head in his hands.

"What light?" but he didn't really care what she said, at that point. He refused to even look up.

"The light shining in you when you confronted Kamakshi." Abhilash stooped into a crouch before him and put a hand on his knee. To their equal amazement, he didn't flinch away. "Looking at you was like staring at the sun."

Kamakshi only nodded, which Damon just noticed from the corner of his eye as he lifted his head.

"And, I care not what you say passed between you..." Abhilash looked at them both, back and forth. "Whatever it was: not words."

"That's not how I remember it, at all." Damon's eyes widened in disbelief. A glance at Kamakshi yielded only a limp shrug of her dark shoulders.

"Wizards go mad with magic, it is known." Kamakshi splayed her hands in a weak human apology and self-absolution. "I do not recall it the way either of you say -- yet I see the truth in both."

"Abhilash?" a voice from the plains, still blocked by underbrush and trees, cut into their conversation.

...

"Here, Nahia." Abhilash stood, her eyes searching and her arm waving slowly overhead. "We are here."

"Ah, there!" At first, Damon thought it was Nahia, but... "Nahia, this way, I see them."

...

"How do you tell them apart?" he grumbled, desperate to complain.

"How do you tell your hands apart?" Abhilash looked down with a faint smile. "Or your balls?"

"If you had two-hundred moons to know them, you would know them apart." Kamakshi laid a hand on his shoulder. She had meant to be reassuring, but Damon flinched under her touch and hissed as though she were burning him. Something about that reaction made her withdraw her hand, while Abhilash gave only passing notice. The "small twins", as Damon identified them, of Nahia and Thato emerged (or entered?) into the narrow space between trees and brush where Damon was sitting. The small clearing was now packed with ork flesh, habitually and predictably naked, and Damon was near eye-level with hairless crotches of purple and brown shades all around. His cock noticed, as well... try though he might to convince it otherwise: it saw a glorious opportunity to make up for lost time.

"Dammit." Damon groaned, cradling his head, again.

...

"I want to try his cock." Thato raised her chin defiantly at Abhilash, expecting some sort of rebuff or challenge to be leveled at her.

"So, ask him." Abhilash chuckled, gesturing down at the bemoaning human male. She could laugh aloud at his unease, and she felt glad that his prick did not agree with his summation of matters.

"But... he doesn't speak the..." Thato groused, crossing her arms over her breasts and fretting her lip with her teeth. "I ask you, and that is enough."

"Thato, no." Nahia caressed the other's shoulder and back. "Kamakshi said we must desire him, for the magic to work."

"You are guessing, child." Kamakshi chuckled at the assumptions being made. True, she'd needed to make many during the past few days -- but her daughters were now in open water, floundering and directionless.

"And you are his slave, mother." Nahia snarled at her progenitor, her voice a cold wet slap in the face that stunned Kamakshi. It left her wide-eyed and dumbfounded.

"Hey, human-whelp-shaman..." Thato hummed and purred at Damon, and his puzzlement was obvious.

...

"What the fuck is this?" Damon demanded, searching all four faces and hoping for a translation of how shouting had become purring. "Seriously? Right now? They want sex right now?"

"Yes, you're very smart. Shut up." Abhilash turned and walked into the woods, waving a hand dismissively at Damon's protests.

"You're just leaving me with them?" Damon's eyes were supposed to be looking at faces -- but he kept seeing pussy every direction he turned.

"Do you want my help?" Kamakshi offered.

"Do they want your help?" Damon growled, still vexxed and unhappy with how his day was going.

...

"He's not as big as before." Thato said from the side of her mouth to Nahia.

"And shivering..." Nahia nodded. "Just out of the stream, then."

"So, it won't..." Thato trailed-off.

"Hurt? No." Kamakshi chuckled, only to take a step back at the withering glares her daughters gave.

"Go away." Nahia sneered at her, rubbing her body against Thato as Damon looked at them. "We can speak without words."

"I leave when he tells me to leave." Kamakshi pointed, raising her chin in response.

...

"Are you going to start arguing, again? Had you stopped?" Damon shook his head. "If they're here for sex, we can probably... I don't need to translate everything, and it looks like you're just making them more angry."

"Do you want me to leave?" Kamakshi looked down at him, her eyes piercing the shadows of the woods and a faint hint of light gleaming from them.

"I don't know if it was just the magic, before..." Damon mulled the idea, his eyes searching memories and anywhere in the woods the she-orks weren't. "I don't think it's right, for a mother to treat her daughters as you have. You should not be witness to this, no matter how much you want it."

"Curious." Kamakshi stared into him. "I knew humans were strange about mating -- perhaps that is why your seed is so strong, compared to other races."

"Orks, you mean?" Damon raised an eyebrow, uncertain of a more diplomatic way of saying that the Sidero were woefully inbred.

"Orks, gnolls, goblins..." Kamakshi nodded. "But also giants, dwarves, elves..."

"Wh?! ... Elves?" Damon's eyes goggled wide and his jaw flopped open. "Are you saying...?"

"Am I?" Kamakshi turned, with a final taunt over her shoulder as she followed Abhilash from the tiny clearing. "Enjoy fucking whelps into my daughters, sorcerer."

...

Nahia knelt beside Damon, her hands stroking along his leg as she locked eyes with him. She tilted her head slightly, speaking to Thato at her side.

"See? He understands." Nahia gave a toothy grin, but Damon sighed at that and scrunched his face. "Well, maybe not everything."

"We still have to handle him like eggs, or he will break and die." Thato scolded, torn between approaching the human and cowering behind Nahia. "What would Abhilash do if we broke him?"

"Abhilash would kill you dead, before you could pierce the human's heart." Abhilash called from just beyond the ring of foliage -- her voice perilously close and yet nowhere to be seen. "Get on his rut-stick, already -- I want to find a better place to sleep."

"Let's try the mouth-rutting, first." Nahia looked at Thato, then eagerly at Damon's lips. "That looked good, too."

"His mouth is all weak, no tusks." Thato whined, but Nahia would have none of it.

"This was your idea." she hissed through her pale purple lips.

"I know, but..." Thato's face twisted with anxious disgust and something she wasn't ready to admit.

"Inkar said it felt like he spilled rivers of his milk inside her." Nahia looked down at Damon's swollen member, her hands still sliding over the skin of his thigh. "Maybe we can use that, with our hands..."

"I can still hear you idiots whispering." Abhilash groaned, now seeming to be behind them. "Gods and spirits, you two: fuck him or leave."

...

Damon shaped his mouth in a softer, gentler smile -- not the tooth-filled leering orks favored -- as Thato and Nahia sussed-out whatever it was they were trying to decide. Abhilash interjected a couple times, at which point Nahia placed her hands on either side of his face. She looked angry and afraid, her lips drawn back one moment and pursed forward the next. Pulling him to her, she mashed their mouths together clumsily.

Really? Damon could only smile through the bruising pain as her tusks and his teeth clacked over his lips. He brought his hands up and offered gentle, firm counter-pressure that gradually coaxed Nahia backward a fraction.

"Did you two not pay attention?" Damon only just breathed the words into the gap between their mouths, before offering his human example of kissing on Nahia's parted lips.

It was only a few seconds before Nahia pushed away from him excitedly and dragged Thato down before him.

...

"You were wrong, Thato!" Nahia hissed, her grin almost goblin-like and threatening to grow from ear to pointed ear. "Come see!"

Grudgingly, Thato let herself be pulled down beside the human. She even leaned forward, staring through narrowed eyes -- expecting at any moment his slimy, flimsy human tongue to smack against her face like some frightened frog in a pond. She knew that fear made no sense -- but that didn't stop her fearing it.

Damon leaned to her, and she stifled the snapping of her jaws and slashing of her claws as his lips brushed her own. They were warmer than she'd expected, and supple without being completely weak as she'd feared. Perhaps her own experiences with Sidero orks and the odd human prisoner in the north were not adequate comparison, but he mouth-rutted in much the same way that she and Nahia would mouth-rut. Her body fluttered with excitement, her heart racing faster and her breath more shallow as she took in the smell and taste of him. When he touched the sides of her face, his hands felt light and hot against her skin, spreading a tingling heat down her spine as he cradled the back of her head and his tongue rasped over her lips and between her teeth.

"It's good, right?" Nahia stared at them, biting her lip to contain her almost childish glee.

...

"Oh, Ginga forgive me." Damon sighed, leaning back a moment to catch his breath. "I think I enjoy this."

"You enjoyed it, before." Abhilash taunted him from somewhere nearby.

"Shut up, that... was magic." Damon lamely defended himself.

"You bet your ass, it was." Abhilash barked a laugh. "Get that cock in them and give them babies, already."

"You are not helping." Damon called over.

"You want my help to fuck my sisters?"

"NO!" Damon blushed, his mind igniting with an image of three ork females kneeling before him like the god of fertility and harvest... not in prayer, but in worship.

"You sound uncertain." Abhilash rustled some branches to his left.

"No, I don't need help... with..." Damon was interrupted by Thato kissing him more expertly than he'd anticipated, capturing his tongue and words with veteran ease.

...

"I have an idea that should keep him quiet." Nahia looked at the log, the clearing, and the human. "Let's lay him down, here."

With "gentle" (if orks in heat could be gentle in their earnest) nudges and prompting, Damon was moved so that he was laying with his hips just shy of the log's crest. Nahia had one leg tucked under him, giving his spine a less-steep slope down to the ground, and her other leg angled parallel to him with her heel digging against the ground just past his ear. Above him was Thato, in a kneeling squat: one knee opposite Nahia, with her other leg bridging over him at a right angle to let her foot plant squarely outside the arch of Nahia's leg. While not comfortable, Damon was aware of the pulling sensation in his hips and the thud-thud rushing of blood in his ears. Thato's steaming breath against his cock and the view of her lust-flushed sex just within arm's reach kept Damon amply distracted from his discomfort.

Nahia grabbed his hand and tucked his fingers against the folds of her pussy, the narrow space between them close enough to reach (though his wrist and arm bent awkwardly) and so slick he had to but wiggle his fingers to send them flying through the creases of her sex and over the nub of her clitoris. Thato reached for his other hand, and placed it against her mound -- much closer, easier to reach, and dripping in her excitement. The angle of her hips displayed her sex above him, but he was in no position to reach her with his mouth... this excited Thato and frustrated her further. She was about to tongue his rut-stick, and he would not be able to return the favor.

"Yes." Nahia hissed, watching from the side. "Like that."

From outside the clearing, yellow and silver eyes watched with eager envy.

"Like an egg." Thato hummed, watching the turgid human prick bounce in time to Damon's heartbeat. His fingers, while not half so skilled as Nahia's, gave a good accounting of his knowledge of a she-ork's sex. It should be no surprise, as he'd had his whole hand inside Abhilash. Thato shuddered again, surprised at her own anticipation of such treatment. If his fingers were that clever, would his hand feel that much better? Nahia had never done anything like that; Thato had not been interested in riding mule cocks, and only now had decided that Damon's cock milk might be worth the effort.

The stench of she-ork arousal was a cloud, and it billowed around them to coat each leaf and branch.

...

Damon felt his mind fog with lust, the pungent aroma of the two female orks filling his nostrils with a scent like sour apples and the honey or honeysuckle they all shared with Kamakshi. Perhaps that was the source of the floral sweetness of them, but his aching dick could not care a whit. With his back stretched upward, he couldn't move his hips very well and Thato clapped a hand on each of his thighs and lowered her mouth toward the head of his prick.