Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers lost rhythm and he had difficulty dividing his attention in three directions to play with both pussies as his cock suffered the most perfect attack of its life. Thato's lips and tongue were expert on Nahia's cunt -- and she applied this knowledge to the head of Damon's cock. He heard Nahia's guttural approving moan, and her sex gushed freely over his fingertips such that he felt as though his hand was merely dabbling water and not flicking up and down against an ork's clit.

His other hand fumbled against Thato's sex, and he resorted to tucking two fingers into her and struggling to grasp at that tense mound of nerves just inside -- his fingers crawling inward and slipping backward in turns to reach their target as his thumb ground against the nub outside, his hand feeling so slick that he could nearly slip the whole thing inside her (if he had the leverage).

The head of his dick was alive with delirious pleasure, as Thato's tongue cupped and caressed the crown of his glans or grated -- ever so gently -- down the underside of his cock and back up over the slit and eye of his member.

...

"He's close." Nahia whimpered, watching Damon's reactions to Thato's ministrations. She desperately wanted to climax, and her excitement had her dripping like icicles in high summer... but she would wait, if it meant Thato did as they'd planned.

"Join me." Thato cooed to her, pulling against Damon's hip and rolling him slightly toward Nahia.

Nahia's hand snaked forward and cradled Damon's sack, feeling the orbs of flesh within drawing tight to his body and becoming noticeably cooler. His body tensed, and Nahia slipped her hand over to grip his shaft -- aiming the eye of his cock as she leaned in and her tongue met Thato's amid a rain of seed-milk.

Whether because of how he was positioned, the end of the magical bonds of the seed-right in the Sidero camp, or just the time since Inkar had mounted him, Damon's cock spewed ample seed to coat their cradling tongues and place an uneven, curling whip of stick gray-white on each of their faces just beside their lips.

Damon's exclamation was met with a pair of sighs outside the clearing: mixed disappointment and jealousy.

With her prize, Thato used a finger to sweep the sticky traces from the side of Nahia's mouth between her sister's lips. Nahia smiled, a reflection of Damon's human smiling, and gave a similar pass of her hand across Thato's cheek and mouth.

...

"What are you...?" Damon lurched to the side, spilling clumsily off the log and Nahia's leg as the she-orks repositioned themselves and exchanged quick, garbled grunts. "Yeah, alright, I'll just be over here, then."

They spit into Nahia's hands, the most green of Kamakshi's daughter's flushing deep ocean green as her cupped hands filled with a growing pool of semen and saliva. The tips of her green ears had a purple tint, as she and Thato stared into each other's eyes and Thato slurped at the commingled fluids in her sister's hands. Nahia followed, drawing the rest of the milky soup into her mouth.

Damon watched, flabbergasted, as they lay down with their faces between each other's thighs. Nahia and Thato tucked fingers into each other, and the wet, spitting and slurping noises that followed confounded Damon. His cock, however, had a different interpretation. Having fulfilled its purpose, it had dutifully decided to retire a moment to catch its breath. On hearing the suckling and spitting as the she-orks forced such hard-fought seed into each other, his cock rallied immediately and demanded satisfaction for such insult. Perfectly able to deliver that service, Damon's cock twitched and swelled with a furious indignation for such inefficient delivery and demanded over and again to be heard.

A rustle, a brushing, the flash of green-brown skin, and Damon's view of the spectacle was blocked by the purple-black nipples of Abhilash as she squatted over him and sank onto his enraged prick.

"Their loss." Abhilash stroked the back of her hand down the side of his face. "I want your seed... straight from the source."

At last! Damon's cock seemed to weep with joy, and turned its attention away from the blaspheming, sapphic hedonists that didn't seem to know the proper way of pumping whelp-seed into a womb.

"Don't... don't kill me." Damon gasped in resignation, unable to escape under her weight.

"Give me your seed, and I'll think about it." Abhilash laughed, smiling... not the forced ork grin of teeth, but a joyous turn of her lips that Damon could only mimic. "Put your mouth to better use."

And she hunched forward, her breasts slapping at the sides of his face as she rocked back and forth on his dick. Damon grabbed at each with a hand, thrilled to at last feel something more like his own will behind his actions, and sucked at those large, dark nipples each in their turn. The scent of plum blossoms and the sweeter honey-like stickiness in his nose added to the idea that Abhilash tasted of honeysuckle and plums... sweet, tart, floral... and then the pungent stench of his own seed, and the more sour apple smell, and a bitter, cacao odor pulled his nostrils to left and right -- leaving him dazzled and confused of it all. Abhilash's yellow-gray eyes watched him, deadly half-moons in the gloomy shadows hiding her face, and Damon's cock wailed in agonized pleasure. His dick had not expected such immediate satisfaction of its challenge -- in fact, it had been counting on a much-delayed gratification -- and Damon's hips lurched upward and his balls clenched their feeble discontent as he climaxed again, far too soon for any deluge of his essence.

Above him, Abhilash's moment of disappointment washed away in the sudden climax that grabbed her, one-handed, by the neck and shook her above Damon like a rag-doll. Abhilash borrowed from Inkar's lesson, but kept her hands to either side of Damon before her orgasm lifted her, back straight, and choked her so -- Damon feared she might faint upon him.

All the while, she gushed fully upon him and her pussy milked at his prick -- which begged-off but could not escape or deflate, so ensconced it had become. Damon also feared the sucking of her loins might suck him into her: cock, balls, guts, and all...

Did he care if she did?

...

Thato and Nahia were rocked by revelatory waves -- climactic insights and introspective orgasm. The slippery, sour-sweet, tangy-bitter milk and saliva broth passing from mouth to cunt assailing them in ways they had not anticipated. Then, they understood the leg-quaking, breath-stealing power of Damon's seed in their sex -- making its way to each womb with hurricane force.

Nahia was worried, as they'd each "taken half" of Damon's milk, that Thato had somehow gotten an impossible measure of the stuff... then opened a steaming river and shoved the lot into her body to stew her insides and bathe her in rapturous bliss.

Thato felt like Nahia had spit whole rivers, a lake, a burning geyser of lava into her pussy and corked her cunt with an entire arm -- but it was only Nahia's tongue, giving a fevered lashing inside her and desperately trying to push Damon's seed further into her, or drink it back out of her.

It was more than they could have expected; no less than Kamakshi thought they deserved.

The ork mother watched with growing satisfaction as thin golden strands of light shimmered into being. All her daughters now bore the sorcerer's seed.

It's done. Kamakshi smiled, her hands furious against her lips and fingers grinding in and out of her holes until she reached a climax that lurked in the shadows. She growled, feeling the body's release, even as the mind demanded the drug-like euphoria that went beyond physical pleasure... she wanted Damon's seed.

...

"She said she'd gladly sit on your cock." Abhilash translated. "She said she'd gladly suck your milk from a troll's ass, if it meant feeling that again."

"I didn't need to..."

"And she's offering to let you fuck her ass..." Abhilash pointed at Thato.

"Stop!" Damon shouted, wincing at the flexing muscles around his half-hard cock. "I don't want to know."

"Do you not?" Abhilash smiled down at him, genuine amusement mingling with malice. "What does your cock think?"

"Can't be trusted." Damon pouted up at her, feeling the painful swell as it offered to answer of its own accord. "Gods damn you all..."

"They will be happy to know that there are no mules left in the Sidero." Kamakshi said softly.

"What do you...?" Damon looked from mother to daughters, but Abhilash put a hand over his mouth to bid him quiet. Stifled, he glowered at the female still riding his aching member.

...

"What do you mean, 'no mules left, in the Sidero'?" Abhilash asked, squeezing the last traces of milk from Damon's cock even as it tried to go limp inside her.

"Just that." Kamakshi smiled at her, and nodded at Nahia and Thato. "And all my daughters will carry the human's whelps."

"You have seen it?" Nahia was skeptical, her arms wrapped protectively around Thato.

"I see the life-bonds between you." Kamakshi pointed from Nahia to Damon. "All of you -- I have seen threads of life to life... more than that, I could not say..."

"And the mules?" Thato seemed sad, fearing that Kamakshi meant they might be dead.

"The poison." Abhilash rocked slowly, enjoying the strange twisting of pain and pleasure as Damon groaned beneath her. "It was his magic that changed the poison... changed us all."

"As I said." Kamakshi nodded. "His is not healing magic that I have ever seen."

"So, when they were all free to rut...?" Nahia's eyes were wide, hopeful.

"Oh, most of Sidero's females were quite full of seed." Kamakshi laughed, a barking, snorting sound in orkish. "They were not all pregnant that day, but they will be, soon."

"Then, we shall have many whelps, this winter?" Thato was making mental calculations. "We need to gather many sacks of grain and dig a storage pit."

"There will be many births, yes." Kamakshi nodded. "Only..."

"I knew it." Abhilash grumbled, the vibration a delightful interruption to her more pronounced movements. "You looked at the future, didn't you?"

"No... I tried to look at your future." Kamakshi shook her head, her eyes still downcast. "But Inkar, I saw... she will only bear him a son."

"Only...?" Thato's eyes misted. "The rest do not survive?"

Kamakshi shrugged lamely. "I did not see -- only that she carried a male whelp."

"It's not certain, yes?" Nahia looked to Abhilash, who only shrugged, before turning back to Kamakshi. "You saw a male whelp, but not dead whelps... she may carry another, or two?"

"Perhaps." Kamakshi shrugged, again. "I did not look more, after. Perhaps all of Sidero will suffer such a fate."

"Not the mule... not the true ork matings?" Nahia clung more urgently to Thato.

"Look at you." Abhilash slapped Nahia on the rump, grinning at her scowling reply. "Already, you are ready to squeeze out whelps and let them suck your milk... perhaps ork cocks will make this first wave of births easier to bear?"

"Not like his." Thato nodded down at Damon. "I've never felt like that before, ever."

"Ever-ever." Nahia nodded, wiping at the corners of her eyes. "If mu-... ork males cannot make me feel like that, I don't want them."

...

"Let's go, human." Abhilash stood suddenly, freeing Damon's imprisoned cock with a painful lurch. She grimaced, but was more pleased that he shuddered and cradled his cock as a result.

"That... really hurt." Damon gasped.

Ork laughter. Four ork females enjoying his pain.

"Who's milk were you begging for?" Damon glared up at Abhilash.

She replied in orkish, but all four stopped laughing. Abhilash retrieved the magical sword from beneath a bush, where she'd secreted it while bathing. Damon noticed the deliberate way she moved to keep herself side-long to him, that he could not see her sex as she leaned down.

"Yours, Damon." Abhilash at last replied, offering a hand to help him up. "We will all swell fat with whelps, from your seed."

"Blame the magic, before." Damon scowled at her, taking her hand and letting her help him up. "But today... today, you three wanted me."

Abhilash looked at him with both eyes, even as he wrested his hand free of her grip and glared back at her. She looked down, looked away, looked at her sisters. She nodded.

"Yes." She agreed, waving to Nahia and Thato to return to the camp. "We do."

Damon blinked at her, and Abhilash turned away and started walking deeper into the Willow Wood. She did not take the direct, lumbering strides of an ork running... she was walking, and she carried the magical sword as an after-thought in her hand.

"Better follow her, Damon." Kamakshi was near him, just at his elbow -- and far too close for his liking. "My daughters are many things -- but fools they are not."

...

"Right..." Inkar, now wearing a headdress more fitting a chieftain, put her hands on her naked hips. "Sidero of Inkar, hear me!"

"Yes, Inkar-Chief!" came the cacophonous answer from her small tribe.

Thato and Nahia nearly shook with their excitement, and only because Inkar had demanded they deliver the news she suspected in secret was she able to make this more formal announcement.

"The Shaman's Bargain is completed." Inkar bellowed, but this news was not news, nor the next bit. "And the human has filled the belly of your chief with new life... the bellies of my sisters have also been sown to fruit his seed."

"It is known." a handful of the more spiritually-minded orks answered.

"And the human gave us this..." she gestured widely to the assembled orks of Sidero, who likewise nodded in appreciation of those more obvious changes. "and let it be known, there are no mules in Sidero."

There was a moment of silence as the news passed among those orks -- many still believing they were sterile mules -- before the dawning realization took them in fits of joy and amazement. They shrieked, they cried-out, they threw themselves on the ground before Inkar and praised their Chieftain for her many blessings upon them. After the first waves of celebration quieted enough that Inkar felt she could cut-in without having to murder anyone, the Chieftain of the Sidero held her arms high.

"Much needs doing!" and all eyes turned to her, some fawning and a few growing narrow with suspicion. "The camp will be cleansed, day by day... I ask for six volunteers..."

Already, ten or so orks rushed to stand before her.

"So... you." she pointed with a sweep of her hand, from right to left, leaving those furthest along the line out of her selection. "You shall track those who fled after Kamakshi's fall."

"Yes, Inkar-Chief!" a unanimous report, and they were just about to turn away...

"You will tell them this news: there are no mules in Sidero." Inkar met their eyes, letting the weight of her command sink in.

"Inkar-Chief... if they do not return?" one asked, eyes lowered with fear and respect.

"The Sidero shall look after the Sidero. Those who do not return are no tribe of mine." Inkar sneered her distaste of this, but tempered it with caution -- knowing many of her females were already pregnant. "There has been enough death, for ten moons. Now, until the ice comes and the snow falls, the Sidero will prepare for winter births."

More cheers, more whooping and hollering, and her volunteers tore off toward the camp to provision for their hunt of those orks who fled. Inkar stroked her stomach thoughtfully, imagining the swell and weight of it in her near future.

"So, Inkar-Chief..." Uduak walked up from behind her, the more green-than-brown "large twin" (Damon's curious affectation Abhilash briefly explained with some amusement), averted her eyes properly -- but her intention was one of hunger. "I am growing new life?"

"That's what Nahia and Thato brought back." Inkar nodded, chewing at her lip. "It may be a lie, but we can lay blame on the betrayer if it proves false."

"And we are not to speak her name, within the tribe?" Uduak seemed conflicted about this, but otherwise gave no real opposition to Inkar's command.

"Just so. Mule or no, shaman or no, alive or dead..." Inkar grasped at ideas, trying to use the clearest words she could think of... a difficult thing in orkish lexicon. "Her fate is no longer the fate of the Sidero, and we owe her nothing more."

Uduak was pleased with this answer, though Inkar could only guess it was because it gave the "elder" sister opportunity to give voice to her next question.

"So, I can fuck anyone in the tribe, now?"

Inkar rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Good." Uduak walked over to a group of orks who were clearing grass and drying mud bricks on thicker grass mats near a fire. "I want as much cock as I can get... any of you males interested?"

Two males waved her off, older males who were already spent from several vigorous rounds of rutting. One of the smaller males, perhaps a dozen moons older than Uduak, stood up and offered himself before her. His cock was beginning to harden and it was definitely larger than the magical cock of the human shaman -- though Uduak secretly dreaded she would derive no pleasure from it, as it was not so large as the mule cock she had previously enjoyed.

"I will serve you, Chief-Kin." he nodded, thrusting his chin proudly and drawing his shoulders back.

"Chief-Kin?" another voice, a female, off to the side. "This one will serve, though I have no cock."

"Good." Uduak grinned at them. "Go wash yourselves, you stink of fucking mules."

Laughter... excitement... a lightness within the Sidero that had been missing near all of Inkar's life.

...

"Stay the night here?" Damon looked at the open clearing and game trails leading in and out of the space. "Should we not press onward? You have better night eyes than me -- and know the faster way back to South-wold..."

"Stay here." Abhilash pointed. "Make a pit for a fire, and think on what you must do."

Her voice, musical as it had once seemed, felt like a smack to the side of his head. He wondered if it was some perverse parallel to a goat's heat... or any other livestock, dog, or even cats. Was the pitch of her voice more alluring closer to her mating "season"? Had she been in heat during their first encounter, and now was not? It made some sense, if she were already pregnant -- an acknowledgment that still chafed at Damon's sense of family and for all appearances warped his own desire to be a father past the breaking point.

Days ago, he dreamed of raising a family with Ginga of South-wold. Days ago, his mother and father had told him that springtime made for good marriages -- if only it would rain. Days ago, Elder Shaum had given him an almost wordless approval of his courtship of Ginga, after her parents had also approved the match. Days ago, his life had been filled with choices and formalities that were supposed to make him a better husband and leader within South-wold. The formal announcement of marriage hadn't happened, yet -- but Ginga had whispered of it to him a third or fourth time the day before the attack.

Now, his traitorous cock had sown six ork wombs (if he dared believe Kamakshi). Now, he walked naked through the Willow Wood with an outcast ork shaman and one of her six daughters... Abhilash, who now carried Billsby's magical sword as well as the promise of Damon's bastard offspring.

He gave a heavy sigh and studied the clearing, making assessments of its fitness for a fire-pit. With no proper tools, Damon snapped a branch from an older tree -- cracking, bending, and breaking the limb into a sharpened stick with which he could dig. Digging and poking, he cleared a small pit -- recovering a handful of small rocks to lay around the edge of the pit. He cut a small venting trough, though he wasn't certain he'd need it if they were only staying for the night. Abhilash had led them for what felt like six leagues through the woods, with scratching brush, biting bugs aplenty, and blisters on his feet. The angle of the sun told him it hadn't been even half that far, but he was glad of the respite. Now, his sweat drying on his skin and his thirst growing again, he looked on the shallow pit with bland approval.