Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" her eyes narrowed and it seemed, to Damon at least, that the light in her eyes set the tips of her tusks aglow.

"You asked that I do all in my power to free her." Damon shrugged, turning half away from her. "What do you offer me?"

"Am I not already your slave?" Kamakshi's lips felt stuck, a feral growl rising in her throat as Damon refused to simply issue a command that she could follow.

"I told you I'll have no slave. South-wold will have no slave." Damon squared himself to her, the cast of his eyes upward slightly while they stood on level ground. "What could I demand of you that you would not twist or exploit, Betrayer?"

She stared at him a long moment. He blinked at her, unmoved by her posturing. His scent of fear was nowhere near as strong as it had been. Either his self-mastery was improving, or he genuinely believed he had forced her choice. Her face flushed dark in anger. A human of not three hundred moons did not simply best Kamakshi.

"You could run, now." Damon gestured out into the field. "Or you could risk a new bargain."

Damn his human eyes, he was haggling with her. Worse, he was not even putting forward a price for the exchange. She had set her initial terms... and now he demanded to know what she would pay for it. If the vision from early in the day had been a warning, rather than a command, she felt ill-prepared. Perhaps the wine had finally muddied her wits. Giving her no indication of what he might require meant he might require everything. Indeed, she had already sworn to give everything for their first bargain. If she had not already lost everything (though she still would argue she had not yet lost her mind or her power), she was nearly to that point.

"I've offered you everthing." She growled, her lips at last going slack into a flat expression. "Do not make me guess at what you want."

Just there, as he began to turn away from her, she felt the jaws of some invisible trap yawning wide around her. At its center, she stood resolute and proud -- but already she knew there was nowhere she could turn that would not catch her in those ripping teeth. As he had done once before, he was withdrawing his offer. She had baited the hook herself. He owed Abhilash no service. He was not a cruel being and would not suffer her binding easily, but he could ignore that plight just to spite Kamakshi. Kamakshi, who had ordered the pillaging of South-wold and led to the bloody ruin of the Elemental's wrath that stripped both their peoples' populations to tattered remnants.

"You are bluffing." She sneered again, even as he turned his back to her. "You would not harm them. You are too soft and weak to harm them."

"You're right, I am weak." Damon glanced back over his shoulder. "Inkar-chief is not."

He started walking, Abhilash close behind him. The jaws snapped about Kamakshi in their predictable vise. It took a moment for the shock to pass and for her to see the threat he had calculated well ahead of her. The finer details of his estimate were blurry, but she grasped the wider arc of danger the Sidero still posed -- and the precariousness of South-wold's population if faced with another catastrophe. It pained him. Abhilash began to stagger and wobble, clutching her head though Damon did not break his stride. Here, his offer would put her in chains... and he offered her to shape them into a thing she could not break, to prove her commitment to the bargain.

She grappled this serpent and the piercing jaws holding her, before resigning herself at last. Sprinting after the human, she followed his scent to a small hut. Feet sliding on the hard-packed dirt, she bounced against the frame of the door -- shuddering the whole structure and causing dust and bits of twig or rush to drift from the pitched ceiling.

Inside, Damon had lit a pair of candles from the coals in the hearth. Abhilash was coaxing a small fire in the little mud-brick and stone ring holding the hearth, and did not look up when Kamakshi entered.

"I'll do it." Kamakshi offered her end of the bargain forward, the magical bonds shaping invisibly in the space between waking and dreaming. "I will remain in South-wold, in your stead and in service to all who dwell here."

It was vague enough that she would most certainly twist it about at her first opportunity, and Damon's frown told her he saw this too.

"I will give my life to protect their lives and..." she hesitated, her mouth running dry in terror of the great burden she was about to shoulder. "... I will value them equal to my own flesh and blood daughters, to do work for them as my body is able."

The chains grew thicker, Damon blinked at her as though she had not yet started speaking. Whatever secret purpose he was hoping to achieve seemed to be further and further from her comprehension. What more could he possibly want from her?

"...and I shall not use my magic on any of these lest it be to save them from harm." her voice was rasping, failing into a whine.

He stood up, embers dripping from the corners of his eyes as he nodded his head. His mouth opened and closed, but the words made no sense. She felt the heavy chains about her connect with something. Relief. Terror. The bond was set. Kamakshi let her gaze drift to focus on the ethereal space between, where magical things were more easily visible. Now, she could see the chains vanishing through Damon and into some other plane. The slim impression vanished, but she thought that, whatever she'd just made pact with -- it's bonds ran far deeper than she had expected. If nothing else, Damon's esteem of himself must truly have grown for his side of their bargain to be nearly equal to her own.

"I said, 'shall we consummate this in our usual way?'" Damon smiled at her, the mantle of magical energy a memory only she held -- and that, too, was fleeting.

"What?" Kamakshi felt the growing pressure in her chest, the smothering weight giving her the sense is was more difficult to breathe.

"He will fuck you." Abhilash offered, now setting about the task of cleaning the magical sword in the tiny flame tongues crackling in the hearth.

"Naenia." Damon pointed at Kamakshi. "Tomorrow, you should ask to be called Naenia."

"Do not tell me you have learned to see visions." Kamakshi snorted with disbelief, arms crossing reflexively over her chest.

"No, but you will need a name." He shook his head somberly, then gave a crooked grin. "And I think you would not like any name they would choose for you, especially if you let on who you really are."

"Fuck already, so I may sleep." Abhilash grunted, looking about the dwelling as the sap and dirt on the sword blistered, snapped, and smoldered to ashes on the steel.

"You said there were no mules left in Sidero." Damon stepped forward, his hands loosening the belting strips of his pants. "What of you?"

"I have not looked." Kamakshi relaxed herself fully, letting her heat bloom. "But I know I am fertile."

Her skin drew taut, profiling her muscles with careful attention to each curve and crease. Her scent grew stronger, filling Damon's nose with earthy aromas, slight bitterness, silken and rich. It was like a thing called cacao, or the sweetened thing bakers called chocolate. It was heady, and his cock swelled eagerly as his pants dropped to the floor. Kamakshi peeled her garment up and off, snapping a few more stitches in the process, and letting the fabric drop in a pile near the edge of the single room. Damon kicked his pants toward that pile and his tunic followed.

Kamakshi dropped to her hands and knees, facing away from him and eager to learn if his seed, freshly spilled, was as powerful as her daughters claimed. She had tasted him before, but her body's reaction had not been as ferocious as the reactions of her progeny. Was it because they were not shamans? Would it make a difference? Though she had no reason to doubt, she found her expectations quenched in anticipation of profound disappointment. The human had certainly dragged her through several different fires to reach this point.

"No. Lay here." Damon had moved a rolled mat of stuffed leather, a bedroll, behind her.

Animal lust aside, Kamakshi found laying on her back with hips propped on that rolled mass to be undignified and pointless for rutting... but she knew humans rutted differently and had witnessed Damon's other activities with her daughters. Stifling her reluctance by focusing on the sweltering lust of her heat, she growled and sweated as she adjusted and swayed her hips and urged him toward her.

"Fuck me, then, sorcerer." Kamakshi's silvery eyes shone bright with the wan firelight.

"Do you have the discipline to keep from crushing me to death?" Damon smirked at her, this challenge equal parts fear and taunting.

The only one of her children to not present a risk, of the three whose thighs he'd actually plunged between, was Abhilash -- and her body was likely only able to achieve this through compulsion of Kamakshi's curse. The ork mother glanced over to the hearth, her daughter's yellow eyes shining like molten brass in the flickering glow, and the derision was plain on Abhilash's face. Far from feeling shamed or chastened, Kamakshi set her jaw and nodded at Damon. His cock held no magic for her, she knew, so it would only be after he spent himself inside her that she would need all her wits. His precaution merely prompted her -- preventing a possibly messy (and violent) consequence if Abhilash were forced to protect the human at the moment of his peak. Not nearly so powerful as magical prescience, the curse seemed to detect actual imminent danger and violent intentions. So Kamakshi guessed, at least, for Abhilash's behavior and actions had seemed to demonstrate this. There could be other, more subtle nuances, but Kamakshi did not know them and would likely never have time to study it further.

"My body is yours to please." She purred at him, licking her dark tongue over her lips and curling around the side of one tusk.

If she had been expecting similar treatment as her daughters, Damon disappointed immediately. Positioning himself between her knees, he knelt and leaned into the gap between her thighs toward her midnight brown cunt. His left arm dropped to her right, his hand grazing her ribs incidentally as he found a momentary balance. His right hand cupped her sex, his fingers grazing against her lower lips and exploring them with mechanical purpose. Unlike the slower human method he had shown a liking-of, he began handling her more akin to an ork mate -- which Kamakshi found mildly humorous but finally boring. Perhaps the fragile human had not taken well to her prompting. She had never promised to speak kindly.

Satisfied that her pussy was wet enough, Damon shifted his weight again and dipped forward. The swollen, cowled head of his prick kissed against her skin, hot on cold before Kamakshi flushed with greater anticipation. She slowed her breathing and made a low rumbling in her chest. As the bulb of his cock entered her, Kamakshi hid her boredom at his smallness. The whispering desire that had clouded her mind, if not absent, was being held at bay by something she couldn't quite perceive. Giving a few experimental thrusts, Damon adjusted the position of his knees and hands to improve his own pleasure within her -- though, like her daughters, Kamakshi's clamping, slick tunnel gave his dick the feeling of being squeezed or suckled over every bit of its surface. There was a moment of self-doubt, as he considered whether these ork females were superior sexual specimens to humans... but it was likely tied closely to their primal nature and obvious physical prowess. Being bigger and stronger on average might mean they also felt tighter.

In contrasting retrospect, Ginga's body had yielded to him more easily, and human flesh was softer. The smells were different. Had Abhilash felt so tight, when she'd climbed onto him after Ginga had taken his seed, earlier?

Shaking his head to clear his mind, Damon focused instead on the feelings of the moment. His body responded to Kamakshi's heat, his lust finding easy hand-holds to climb above his shoulders and invade his mind. She felt good around him. From there, he felt no deep kindness or loyalty, no respectful admiration or amorous inclinations. Animals, then. Their hips smacked together, and his sack struck Kamakshi's ass. His arms and head felt heavier, too much mead and too little good rest, and the head of his dick offered little in the way of progress toward climax. Several thrusts later, he felt the pressure increase in his mind. The gripping sensation about his cock intensified, but his body found this almost tedious.

"Why do you soften?" Kamakshi snarled, her thighs gripping at him to hold him close but not so much to make his back ache (or snap).

"Shut up." Abhilash was at their side, her tunic hitched above her hips. "Damon, look at me."

He looked at her. That was different. The natural human horror at this incestuous arrangement battered at its cage deep in his mind, in what oubliette of himself he couldn't tell. Those yellow-gray eyes, hungry for him. Purple lips, parting around her teeth as her tongue licked outward. His heart beat a little faster, his cock hardened.

"Good, you stay here." Kamakshi huffed as Damon began working his hips back and forth again, slapping flesh on flesh. "His weakness would make a liar of him."

"Do not listen to her." Abhilash looked down at her mother and scowled. "I have better use for your mouth."

Straddling the ork mother's face, Abhliash lowered her hips over Kamakshi. Muffled, Kamakshi grunted her complaint in orkish, and Abhilash winced before barking back at her in the human tongue.

"Kamakshi is dead." she snarled. "Now, Damon fucks his servant. Naenia does well to remember her place."

The display tugged ragged seams in Damon's mind, but his body responded with its built purpose. Abhilash leered at him, reaching out to grab the back of his neck and pulling their faces together to spar their tongues between her tusks.

"Naenia." Damon breathed the name, feeling a sudden fog of pleasure crowding into his mind and making his entire body tingle.

"Fill your brood mare, Damon." Abhilash purred, her breath hot on his face and her talons prickling the back of his neck. "Show me your power, again."

She began grunting and snarling at him in orkish, but her tongue kept dancing into his mouth and he kept chasing it back and forth between her lips. His cock squished and squelched into the sopping gash of the oak-brown Naenia, the seed slave prodding Abhilash's thighs with her tusks to move her.

"Suck my cunt, Naenia." Abhilash's hand snapped down around Naenia's neck and squeezed threateningly. "Pleasure me, and I will let you have his seed."

It was a hollow threat, for Abhilash did not possess magic and could not interfere with a bargain already in place. Or had Damon actually sworn to give her his seed? A momentary panic swelled in Naenia's chest as she thought back on those hazy memories only moments ago, when two separate chains had latched onto each other and bound their fates inextricably. Finding nothing to gainsay Abhilash, Naenia grumbled but opened her jaw to set her mouth and tongue to work on the smothering pussy grinding against her face. Among the tangy sweetness of Abhilash's nectar, Naenia tasted her daughter's blood from the many small punctures where her tusks had pierced the flesh around that plum-scented slit.

"Why...?" Damon tried to form a question, but those hunter's eyes snared him and Abhilash's purple lips caught his in a savage kiss daring to suck the air from his mouth and force more back into his throat.

"Fill her." Abhilash growled, again using a language Damon understood. "Give them all your seed, and make an army."

She was pushing and pulling him, now, and he did little of his own moving of his hips. Most of his effort was in fighting for air, while also trying to taste as much of Abhilash's mouth as his tongue would allow. Somewhere in that struggle, she bit his tongue, and he hers. He wasn't sure whose blood he tasted in his mouth, but he didn't care.

"When I am free, your army will be mine." Abhilash hissed, grimacing with pleasure and pain as she rutted mouths with the human.

Naenia felt strange. Normally, she could control her entire body with little more than a thought. Now, she was shuddering in earnest, feeling a crushing pleasure as she mouthed Abhilash with abandon. Her pussy felt as though pleasure was burning through her, though the human's cock was not near large enough to despoil her properly. His efforts, and whatever seed might already be leaking out of him, were having an inescapable effect and Naenia was losing her ability to concentrate.

"Fuck her." Abhilash tore her tunic off, thrusting her chest forward and pulling Damon's face to one tit. "Make her swell, like I will swell..."

Damon wrapped his arms around Abhilash to keep his balance, his mouth seeking the prominent nipple that had been pressed to his cheek. Naenia's legs were gripping him, lurching his hips back and forth with slapping sounds reeking of cacao.

"Let her whine for you." Abhilash glanced down, but Naenia's face was delightfully hidden in her crotch. "When you are more skilled, and make your cock larger -- I will be the first to feel you gutting me with it... and she will beg you for it."

The swelling pleasure erupted suddenly, and Damon's breath caught. Abhilash let him spasm once, twice before she shoved him backward, prying Naenia's legs off him and diving mouth-first onto his still-spurting rut-stick. Damon shivered backward onto his knees, sitting on his heels, as Abhilash engulfed him with her mouth. Below her, Naenia howled mindlessly in climax, the magical rush of Damon's semen quickening inside her and flooding her senses.

His cock spurted again, but Abhilash was sucking at him with more determination than a babe at the teat. He felt like his mind and his balls were expanding into clouds of euphoria. Elsewhere, his arms and legs clenched and his breath stuttered out of him in a series of grunts. Abhilash seized on Damon, catching a spray of his milk as she knocked him backward, and swallowing even as her lips slid over the length of him and her nose mashed against the bone of his pelvis when her face met the flesh of his hips. All pain forgotten, Abhilash thrilled to the sensation of orgasm from Damon's cum in her mouth and throat. The stampeding bull mammoth thrashed about and trumpeted, but she held Damon's hips and stroked her tongue under his cock while gulping what she imagined were tankards or barrels of his milk. She knew that would not the the case, but she enjoyed the sensation anyway as her belly felt swollen and warm with his seed. She hummed with contented amusement, eliciting a shuddering wave from Damon as he regained some sense and pushed feebly at her shoulders.

"That's enough." Damon gasped, too sensitive and spent to continue.

"Ah." Abhilash sighed, looking up at him and catching him looking down into her eyes before he turned his face away and flushed darkly. "Your essence is best fresh."

"I believed..." Naenia rasped the words out, fighting to catch her breath as her own orgasm subsided. "But I did not know."

"Ka-"

"Naenia." Abhilash was up, face to face with him, and pressing her thumb over Damon's lips to stop him. "You must believe the Betrayer is dead, if your plan will work. She is Naenia, now and always. I expect my youngest seed-mate will howl for you, no matter how many cocks she ruts."

Damon could only shrug and shake his head in confusion, making uncertain huffing sounds. Abhilash chuckled like falling rocks, then stood up. Offering a hand down to Damon, she helped him up, where he wobbled a bit on weak knees before finding his balance again.