Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to Ginga." Abhilash gave him a gentle push before gesturing down at Naenia. "We will sleep here. Now, you do not have her cunt taste on you, and I did not waste your magic seed."

He nodded and started to dress himself. Naenia watched him through eyes barely open, languorously moving her limbs to right herself. She had witnessed it, heard it described... and was still not prepared for it. She wanted it again, and feared Abhilash's prediction might be more true than she liked. With a satisfied sigh, she let her old name slip from her grasp and vanish into the tiny fire that Abhilash was already setting another brace of small logs onto. As the flames consumed the immaterial name with the material firewood, Naenia reminded herself several times of her new name before drifting into a half-sleep. She was still aware that Damon was near, and he looked over at her with a contradictory mix of worry and relief.

"That die is cast." Damon sighed heavily, feeling hollowed-out from the day and realizing that morning was too-near to hand.

"And well." Abhilash pulled him toward her and kissed him, enjoying the softness of his lips and the skilled way his tongue moved against her.

Damon's hands reflexively reached up to her breasts and caressed and pinched at them. Abhilash let him fondle her tits, purring softly at his touch.

"Soon, these will drip milk for your whelps." Abhilash's lips twisted slyly. "Will you prepare them for your young to suck?"

"You're... very eager." Damon stammered, but his hands did not let go of those smooth masses suspended impossibly from the muscled wall of Abhilash's chest.

"As you say, the die is cast." Abhilash shrugged, letting her eyes close and savoring the pinching of her nipples. "I will enjoy fucking and fighting when I can. Now you are tied to my freedom."

"Right. I'm going." Damon gave Abhilash's green-brown breasts one final caress before lowering his hands, coughing, and leaving the hut.

***

Afterward from the Author:

Wow, you made it through to the last page! Or maybe you skipped down because "fuck this nonsense." Am I right? Anyway, let me invite you to comment at long last!

Who thought Matta was going to pop up like: "Ha-ha! I'm reborn!"...? Who "saw all this coming a mile away"? Anybody other than the trolls? Does anybody want to hear more about the Thirsty Blade? Yes, Damon was very much a "punk bitch" for most of the last two weeks. It's funny what the human mind will do when you think genocide is on the table.

Don't get too hung-up on the idea of Damon being "the" main character. He really isn't. He's just a catalyst for the narrative... I mean, it's all contrived and derivative - if you want to get really pedantic or trite about it... but the story isn't about Damon's trials and tribulations.

Spend long enough guessing, and you'll get it eventually... but, who's got a hypothesis or two about Matta's "last prophecy"?

Thanks for reading! See you on the next chapter... now, hush ye child, and listen close...

1...5678910