Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On it went, with several orks beating Naenia with open hands, closed fists -- one even using her claws to carve long, shallow furrows on the she-ork's back to match the welted, bruised wounds already blooming there.

Inkar waved them away with a grunt, stepped close and sniffed again. She grimaced. Her hand reached down between Naenia's thighs and, though Nurcan could not see that hand, the pained relief on Naenia's face was obvious. Nurcan imaged that she'd worn a similar expression half a dozen times during Prende's stay in South-wold. She gulped down bile, as the center of the camp was smelling more like a midden or cesspit.

The large brute stood forward, naked and hard cock in hand. Nurcan paled. Having spent most of the last day deliberately ignoring the blatant nudity and casual copulation among the orks, Nurcan had mostly avoided seeing male orks in full arousal. This phallus looked too large to fit anyone Nurcan knew, and might be outright injurious to her own nethers with even the utmost care.

When it pierced Naenia, the she-ork's face was not one contorted in agony -- but ecstasy.

...