Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is he?" She asked, keeping her voice flat and unimpressed. The humans were nested on her bed, damn them both, with Damon's head cradled in the dark-skinned woman's lap. Sleeping or only feigning it, Damon snored softly as his human lover's ample bosom sheltered his brow. The she-ork waited, a terrible bent statue just to the side of the bed. Abhilash hadn't bothered to dress afterward, and Mateja guessed the abiding stink trying to wrinkle her nostrils was more a product of the she-ork's sullied flesh than any failing of her crew's ability to swab a deck.

"Sleep." Abhilash's yellow-gray eyes caught the moonlight shining through the diffuser lens lighting the room, lethal warning glinting in those feral orbs more keenly than the cold glow emanating from the edge of the magical blade gripped in her fists. The point of the sword had already dug a deep notch in the floor, which Mateja chose to ignore.

"Wake him, please." Mateja gestured with one hand, inwardly seething at needing to be so delicate with anything aboard her ship.

"Ginga." The she-ork barked, startling both humans -- though it seemed the female was quicker to wake than the male.

"Hmm?" The whites of her eyes shone with the moonlight, giving her stormy blue eyes a curious softness compared to the ork or the bottomless darkness of the mage's brown-black eyes. "Can't we get some sleep, at least?"

"Wake him." The she-ork's tone was one Mateja didn't recognize from feral ork-speak -- but this northern she-beast had shown she was an absolute oddity.

"Damon." Ginga shook Damon gently, then more firmly. She pinched his ear.

When at last he opened his eyes, it took him several more annoying moments to collect his wits before Mateja could get any sense from him.

"Are you fit enough to start paying me what we agreed?" Mateja worked her jaw, struggling to keep her temper in check, even as Damon looked ready to collapse into slumber at a moment's notice.

"Yeah... yes." Damon shook his head vigorously, his cheeks smacking loudly like a dog's jowls. "I think I can manage enough for three or four... uh..."

"Things were easier when you were a whore, eh?" Mateja gave a dark chuckle.

"Simpler, not easier." Damon nodded, running his hand over his cock and trying to stir himself more awake to better entertain the she-dwarf's appetite. "The other males were better entertainers."

"Courtesans." Ginga offered helpfully. "Most of the girls, too, but it only paid well for affairs in the city proper."

"Males not rut like you." Abhilash licked her lips. "Not even big ones."

"Not helping..." the human female's reproach came in a soft, high sing-song.

"I know what she means." Mateja nodded her approval, watching with some impatience as Damon roused his loins. "It's probably a spell some wizards guard carefully, or we'd all be rut-stupid from it."

"Rut-stupid." Abhilash chortled, her face losing some of the vicious tension that made her look like a stone carving. "Good."

"Exactly." The captain of the Forge Spitter stripped her clothes off for the second time since her guests had entered her cabin that morning. "Move over, lass."

Mateja Radinka Meier flopped into the middle of her otherwise spacious bed, the number of bodies in her cabin making the space (and bedding) much more crowded than the she-dwarf had a liking. With the dark-skinned, wild-haired Ginga on her left, Mateja ignored the supple, smooth human skin that occasionally grazed her arm or leg. The gigantic human udders, by dwarf standards, were hideously large -- but some folk liked that sort of thing, the dwarf reminded herself. The reddish-brown skin of the male human, a faded crimson dye over too much fine doe skin, became near colorless gray in the moonlight, and his dark hair was falling loose about his shoulders in a fierce mantle hiding much of the savage black webs on the left side of his face as he climbed above her to set his hips to hers. She didn't like his looming presence there, towering above her, swallowing her in shadows as he rocked left and right -- looking for his balance and the right angle for his still slightly soft cock to meet her entrance.

Light sparkled in his right eye, then his lids shut. His face was lost in a featureless landscape of gray flesh before he grunted, sighed, and opened his eyes and mouth -- distinguishing his face to her through the shadows. She felt the rush of semen from the head of his cock over her crotch, a sticky waste of magic that nearly had her barking orders and grinding her teeth... until the magic of his seed reached whatever point it needed to trigger a pleasant rush. It caught her breath and made Mateja feel like she was deliciously molten right at the crux of her hips. Nothing like his usual magic, though perhaps this was the effect of a glancing blow... she savored the suppleness of it, the languid pace of it as Damon gradually wedged his now-hard cock into her.

Unlike the old goats back home, humans usually had shorter, thicker cocks. Damon was no different. In fact, she thought, his cock might be among the thickest she'd ever enjoyed. Any thicker and it likely wouldn't fit comfortably into her. As he thrust in and out, she warmed to him. The going got easier, more slick. She felt him hammering his hips against her with appreciable force, and he just reached far enough that her cunt clenched invitingly around his head.

"Yes, pet." Mateja cooed, reaching up to grasp Damon's sides and feel the soft-skinned ribs and the firm, non-dwarf muscles that didn't feel like wool-wrapped stones. "Give me all you can."

His toying-about was pleasant, especially after that first shuddering climax that had seeped into her from the middle. She wanted it to continue, but she also found herself eager for the real magic of a direct hit from the wild-mage's flesh staff.

Damon looked over to the she-ork, grunted the word "water" and fired molten gold into Mateja's greedy quim. The she-dwarf gasped, struck dumb for words as her body spasmed involuntarily and the prickling waves of ecstasy rushed out from her center where Damon's pestle beat as mercilessly as it could into the mortar of her. Her belly felt full and hot, almost swollen, as Damon's cock pumped and pounded with squishing, slopping sounds from their mixing fluids.

He didn't slow down, but the sweat on his skin seemed to glow like flecks of diamond in the moonlight, and Mateja felt him clench, thrust, and sigh again as another volley of his magical elixir poured into her and launched her into a place she hadn't yet been. The she-dwarf wondered if maybe she'd been too kind, or too cruel to the she-beast from the north.

She didn't care. A third wave of orgasm was rampaging through her and made her stomach feel sickeningly swollen, crashing tides of thick, gooey human cock-milk making her entire body tingle from her toes to the tips of her ears and every nook and cranny between. She was aware of something dark passing over Damon's face, and something like a sneer curled his mouth.

"What?" She gasped, feeling the weight of her own chest heavy as she fought to take in more air.

"I asked if you wanted more." Damon panted, his sweat now dripping from his brow and spattering on her face.

Mateja nodded, finding the words too difficult to say aloud, and her hands lost their grip from his sweat-slick sides. He was drinking something. The she-beast was at his side, her teeth gleaming in the silver light of the captain's cabin, and the ork gloated as she held the demijohn to Damon's lips.

She whispered something in his ear, caressing him in a fashion wholly un-orkish.

"I mean to." He replied, gushing inside her again and driving Mateja into the border country of delirium. The she-dwarf panted and grunted, trying to find words but unable to do much more than feel the overwhelming, gluttonous climax pummeling outward from her flooded pussy. The forceful pressure and sensation of stretching that Damon's cock initially gave her was expanding, reaching outside the bounds of her sex organs and into her whole abdomen, numbing her legs and stifling her lungs.

Another wave broke over her, and Mateja thought she might have been thrown overboard -- but instead of the River, she had landed inside her own orgasming cunt. The crashing, battering waves and spasming muscles of her sex were driving her insane with pleasure, but it didn't matter. She was tumbling over and over, rolling in the deep current and lost to the world around her.

Something hot speared up from below her, and she was distantly aware of twin moons glowing yellow high above her, a scent like plums and clover-flower filled her nose and mouth -- a drowning sweetness that she drank mindlessly to prevent breathing it into her lungs.

When he came inside her ass, her mind filled with the sound of naval cannons. The shockwave filled her, shook the ship apart around her and shattered her bones before she finally blacked-out.

"Keep going." Abhilash panted, looking back at Damon as the she-dwarf went slack beneath her.

"No." Damon sat back, his cock popping loudly from the dwarf's arsehole and trailing a slimy, rank mixture. "I need to rest."

"I'd like to get at least a little sleep." Ginga grumbled. "Sun's almost up."

"Feh. Stupid." Abhilash frowned, tracing her fingers over the lips of her pussy in annoyance. "Make dwarf wake to your rut-stick in her guts."

"Vengeful, are we?" Ginga's rebuke lost its credibility to the sinister smile on her lips.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Damon panted with exhaustion, draining another jug of water. "She might not like that."

"I liked it." Abhilash grabbed his softening cock, squeezing and milking firmly.

Damon groaned, though his cock made no such complaint and gamely stirred itself thanks to his first intentional enchantments.

"Abhi."

"Do it." The she-ork let go of his prick, sniffed at her hand, locked eyes with him, and stuck her fingers into the she-dwarf's mouth. "Let her whine, if she too weak to enjoy your magic like I..."

He reached up and pulled her face to him, kissing her as fiercely as he could. Abhilash's eyes widened in surprise, and she savored the mashing of his mouth to hers. The pricking of his cheek with her tusk, and the snarling barbs in her mind that followed.

"For once..." Ginga yawned cavernously. "...I agree... if it means you both shut up and let me get some sleep."

"Alright." Damon nodded breathlessly, measuring them both with his eyes and gauging whether Ginga was hiding some resentment at not receiving his attention.

"But the ork doesn't get you again until we leave this ship." Ginga grumbled, locking eyes with him as he stuck his cock back in Mateja's tight sphincter. "Now, cum in that dwarf bitch's arse. You're mine, tomorrow."

Mateja grunted in her sleep, and Damon fell asleep to the sound of Abhilash laughing deeply.

...

Sunlight warmed the face of Mateja Radinka Meier, captain of the Forge Spitter, who felt as though someone had beaten her limbs into boneless slabs of metal that would not answer to her. The bloated, flooded sense that was the last thing she remembered was a fading memory. Her body still felt somewhat hollowed-out, as though something important had gone missing while she slept. Her stomach still whined and gurgled in complaint, and she was quickly aware of something wrong in her lower half. She was laying with her back on a strange bed of solid warmth, rolling with slow breaths and sticking to her skin with a familiarity she couldn't quite place. Something fouled her mouth, and her mood soured with malicious accusations bubbling.

"Good morning, Captain." The male human undulated his hips, and the foreign mass in her anus shifted with him.

Smoldering red coals of pain grated around that intruding prick, and the she-dwarf growled her irritation before taking a deep breath to roundly tell the human off.

Except that he seemed to be waiting for that. His shaft pulsed as more semen spewed forth into her intestines, Mateja lost the shape of her complaints as her guts promised to burst with turbulent orgasm, and Damon's cock hardened in her ass.

"Cum drunk you said, Captain." Damon growled, pulling her hips down as another jet of magical seed poured into Mateja's bowels and the she-dwarf thought her belly must have doubled or tripled in size from it. "I mean to earn my keep."

Was this my idea? Mateja felt a third shattering wave of climax flood up from her ass and melt her spine, liquifying her thoughts and causing her to go limp atop the wild mage as he plied his cock into her ass without ceremony.

The she-dwarf was aware of movement and bright light, rolling... something lifted her... the she-beast? She didn't care. Her body quaked and sweated, spasming muscles and quavering breath like no other sex she'd experienced. It lacked the steaming, grunting fervor of humping or the slow build-up that made most climax seem worth the wait. It was sudden, violent, and uncompromising in its abuse of her senses. As though each orgasm had been the result of hours of pent-up approach, the slow-burn fuse of powerful euphoria compressed -- packed with black powder and ignited all at once to send after-shocks deep into her brain.

When he pulled that still-hard, thick human dick from her arse, she felt like a barrel with the spigot snapped-off. Drained, missing some integral part of herself that made everything make some measure of sense.

An iron-strong hand tangled into her braided hair and yanked her head up, the sorcerer's dark, throbbing staff staring her in the face -- the purple head still smeared with seed and soil from her ass and stinking of both of them so strongly Mateja thought she might gag.

"Strong spirits make you drunk." The she-beast snarled into her ear, those heavy hands equal to any he-dwarf in their implacable grip. "Drink."

Mateja gulped, revolted and mesmerized. The taste in her mouth made sense, now. The sensation still blooming in her arsehole, sparking jagged reminders of ecstasy clouding her mind. If it felt so good in her cunt... and even her ass...

The she-dwarf opened her mouth wide, panting. Her eyes were fixed on the swollen glans, the glorious purple head of Damon's cock as it hovered nearer her mouth. The smell of his musk, his semen, and her own waste made Mateja dizzy with conflicting thoughts. She wanted more.

Before his cock touched her lips, a thick rope of fresh seed spurt onto her waiting tongue.

She drank it greedily, forgetting the nausea and getting lost in the orgasm detonating in her throat and belly. Swallowing, she fought to catch her breath... only to find the thick human prick pushing past her teeth and spreading her jaw to fill her mouth.

"Drink." The she-beast's voice thundered in her ear, too loud and too quiet, and Mateja slurped as though parched.

Is this what it felt like? Mateja could only just form the question before another blast of Damon's milk filled the back of her throat and threatened to suffocate her. It wouldn't be such a bad death, I suppose.

His pubic hair filled her nostrils, and Mateja realized she couldn't breathe past his cock in her throat. She didn't care. Her hands found his hips and pulled him harder to her face, even as her lungs fought for air.

More.

...

Ginga lifted Mateja's hand, the heavy dwarf limb limp as a sack of flour in her grasp.

"Passed-out drunk." Ginga smirked, shaking her head. "If she's still cross when she wakes... you think you could do it again?"

"Maybe." Damon wheezed in a faint rasp, stooped double at the edge of the bed and soaked with sweat. "I don't care for the grog or the watered wine."

"Good luck getting a proper pot of cha, until we reach Tsuro." Ginga harrumphed and dropped the insensate captain's arm to flop lifelessly to the bed. The she-dwarf didn't stir a whit and her breathing was slow, deep, with only the occasional snort of snoring.

"Food." Abhilash barked, thumping a fist against the cabin door. "Dwarf sleep, bring food for human."

Damon couldn't make out the reply from the other side, muffled as it was by the wall of ork barring the door and the steady thud in his skull that had risen some time shortly after sunrise. He still couldn't really grasp just how eager Mateja had been to consume as much of his semen as she did. She had seemed for all the world as fixated as those unfortunate creatures consumed with greed for opium, or strong liquor. He wasn't well-versed in such addiction, but the spectacle unnerved him. The dwarf had slumped into a stupor after the sixth or seventh magical blast into her, and yet she instinctively clung to him as though his hips would keep her aloft in that storm... as though his prick in her mouth were more precious than air, even as she wheezed and gagged.

After prying her face away from his hips, she whimpered and squirmed in Abhilash's grip until he seated his cock back into the drenched confines of Mateja's pussy. He'd spent himself twice more, there, and she'd finally gone still. Abhilash pushed him off the dwarf, tonguing his prick of the last of his seed even against Ginga's immediate protest.

"You want?" Abhilash had given Ginga a look that threatened Damon's mind with visions of the she-ork twining her tongue with his human lover.

"No. Just clean him up." Ginga's indignation was, at the time, quite haughtily tempered. "You've had more than your due."

"Still want more." Abhilash grinned at her, letting go of Damon and grabbing the female human into a feral kiss that Ginga resisted only at first.

He had, in that spare moment, dove for the last dregs of wine and whatever food he could stuff into his mouth like a chipmunk before Ginga's sighing (not to mention the sight of them) brought his attention -- and his cock -- back to the bed for one last spurt... not for the sake of his own lust, of course.

Now breathless, stinking of sour wine, night sweat, and no little amount of sex (fresh and stale), Damon muscled a piece of day-old bread in his jaws. Ginga looked pleased with herself, though she kept glancing at Abhilash with something like annoyance and prurient disappointment when the ork was not looking.

The delicate-sounding knock of whichever member of the crew had been standing guard at the door snapped Damon from his momentary reverie, telling him some time had passed without making clear exactly how much.

"I've got meat and drink." The high-pitched, squeaky voice of one of the crew Damon hadn't seen the night before had him lifting his head and cocking a brow at Ginga.

I don't know. she mouthed, shrugging and shaking her head in ignorance.

"Come in." Damon didn't bother trying to straighten himself, or feign any sense of modesty. "Not grog, or whatever foul spirit you lot gave me last night?"

"Nay, Ser." The young sailor was a human, perhaps with some mixed dwarf heritage or maybe the other way round, and the lad seemed far too soft and skinny for his square frame. "A draught of light mead, and arán prátaí with curried lamb."

The fragrant spices and steaming of bread was foreign to Damon, though he was certain he should know them all. The only things he could place were canela and some kind of sweet chilis mixing with the mouthwatering scent of braised lamb and some kind of mint.

"Thank you, Ser." Damon bobbed his head, ignoring the young man's slack-jawed staring about the cabin as Abhilash took the large jug of mead and drank half before handing it to Damon.

"Spare no thought for others, ork." Ginga admonished, before turning to the young dwarf. "Thank you, Ser."

Ginga bowed her head politely, accepting the small platter of buns and giving it a curious look.

"The meat is inside?" She looked up questioningly.

123456...9