Majutsu-shi no Chikara Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just so. Fresh this morn', lass." The dwarf beamed brightly, and Damon got the notion it was a she-dwarf rather than a he-dwarf. "Made with these very hands with me own da's recipe."

"It smells wonderful." Ginga smiled back. "Apologies for the mess... the captain..."

"Oh, Raddi's no secret on her own ship, lass." The laugh that accompanied was light, bubbly, and lifted Damon's nape hairs to the ceiling as he took one of the curiously soft steamed rolls and sniffed it appreciatively. "I like my males proper, but Raddi fancies the thick beasts -- like humans... pardon my crudeness, lad."

"Not at all." Damon shook his head, too tired to feel any shame as he took a hearty bite and spoke around the mouthful. "Ah'm relee' y' 'ohn' nee' me."

"Damon." A slap of his shoulder and a reproving roll of the eyes were followed by the sparkling smile Ginga always gave him when he put hunger ahead of niceties. "Your ma would be ashamed."

"She dead." Abhilash burped, having drained half the jug of mead. "Dead not care."

"I wouldn't go that far, ork-lass." The dwarf eyed-up the she-ork, and Damon was certain there was more to this sailor-cook than he'd realized. "There's plenty and more what think the dead care a great deal."

"Mph." Abhilash shrugged. "Ork dead not care."

"Maybe not." Ginga ignored the ork's crass attitude and made a gesture of apology. "You're very kind, and thank you again for the food."

"I'll get some proper scran together after I've cleaned up from breakfast." The squeaky-voiced she-dwarf gave an easy smile, all solemnity forgotten in a trice. "I don't usually cook more'n once a day... but Raddi said to keep ye fed and plied with drink as you like."

"We don't really need that mu-..." Ginga was doing her best to be gracious, when Abhilash interrupted.

"More beer." The she-ork belched loudly. "And hot water for him. With weeds."

"Cha." The dark-skinned human gave the uncouth ork a sidelong glare of her stormy blue eyes. "Cha, if you have it. Boiled water if not."

"I know it. Haven't a leaf, but I think I'll manage y' somethin'." And the she-dwarf bobbed slightly before twirling away in a flurry of taupe linen and clatter of heavy boots. "I'll be back later!"

"She sick." Abhilash narrowed her eyes after the dwarf, sniffing suspiciously and glancing down to Damon. "Not want you... not want your whelps."

"I don't think most women would want my... whelps." Damon's rebuff fell flat as he traded glances with Ginga, who smirked at him with a warning tilt of her eyebrows. "This is good lamb."

"A pity there's only enough here for two." Ginga mocked a frown, flouncing onto the bed beside Damon and holding the platter between them. "I guess Abhilash will just have to wait until lunch."

"Not wait." Abhilash snaked her hand out and scooped one of the rolls from the platter, leaving only two for the humans to share -- though Damon was already eating one. "Small humans not eat much."

"We can share." Damon glowered up at Abhilash before turning a much softer gaze to the female human next to him. "Magic or no, I think we'll have time for me to recover before Captain Meier wakes up. Plenty of time to eat and rest."

"And think." Ginga frowned at him. "I know that look. Two days down-river, right? So, we can keep to ourselves the two days..."

The woman Damon had wanted to marry knew him too well and was reading his face easier than the weather.

"And keep that one stuffed full to the point of idiocy. Gods and spirits protect us, if she isn't taking care not to get with child...."

"She pay." Abhilash interrupted. "She get whelp, she pay."

"Shut up." Ginga dismissed the ork with less than a full glance. "Whatever learning you were doing in the brothel, do that again, lover. We'll be in Tsuro by tomorrow night or the next morning."

Damon nodded emphatically, chewing the soft bread stuffed with savory curried lamb. It was exotic, as far as his tongue was concerned, and he put his mind to the kinds of chilis and herbs needed to make such a stewed meat. Perhaps it wasn't as robust as some of the food served in Mistress Cosima's establishment -- but for a two-day passage on the River to Tsuro? A luxury unexpected.

...

Damon woke in the late afternoon, not certain where he was. A bed unfamiliar, with light shining in hand-sized glass discs where windows might be. Portholes tripped through his crowded, disorganized thoughts that were milling and bungling about half-formed as he tried to wipe sleep from his eyes. A slurping sound, and the tingling thrill of fervent attentions to his cock and testes pulled his chin to his chest to glance along his belly to the thick-braided blonde hair of the she-dwarf captain of the Forge Spitter suckling at him as though his prick where a teat for her sustenance.

Is this what I have become? He fought back a jab of misery, to think he had little more meaning to women than the magical prick between his legs -- and that only because he'd had the luck or misfortune to successfully enchant it to work as often as it did. Hunger drove such thoughts away, and thirst hot on its heels to corral his will against the earnest mouthing of his privates.

"...more..." Mateja whined from the back of her throat, the word buzzing around the head of Damon's prick with an almost infuriating pleasantness.

He wasn't in the mood, and the traitorous appendage that kept Mateja thoroughly occupied wasn't the least concerned for his mood or temperament.

Mateja giggled and gurgled as the "thick" human limb hardened in her mouth. The human male attached gave a long-suffering sigh and looked about the cabin to see he was alone with the she-dwarf.

"I need to eat something." Damon pushed the she-dwarf back by her heavy shoulders.

He only just managed to dislodge her when she looked up at him, fiery defiance flaring in her pale eyes.

"More." Mateja snarled and yanked his hips to her face, her cheeks and nose rosy in a fashion Damon thought made her look quite drunk.

His penis disappeared into her mouth and the stubborn glans reported it would not be denied this opportunity to reach as deeply into Mateja's throat as the comely she-dwarf would dare to allow.

"Ginga, forgive me." Damon mumbled to himself, rubbing his forehead in thought. "What have I done?"

The door of the cabin opened, a familiar green-brown face leading broad shoulders and a heavily muscled ork body into the room from the doorway.

"You awake." Abhilash stated. "Good."

"Ginga said you're not to have any." Damon thought he was doing a good job of being stern, but the ork seemed unperturbed.

"Fill dwarf." She shrugged. "Your seed good fresh. From rut-stick or no."

The pleasurable tingling in his balls was becoming a nuisance to his efforts to find or reach something to drink. He'd nearly given up when Abhilash handed him a waterskin.

"Wine?"

"Water." The she-ork grumped, nudging the nude dwarf aside with the girth of her leg so there was space beside Damon on the bed. "Ginga makes it."

"Made it." Damon thought to correct her, thinking it an odd mistake for her to make even as he took a long swig from the large skin.

"Makes it." Came the ork rebuff. "Boils more, now. Makes more, now."

"Oh." He belched, wiping the back of his arm over his mouth. "I need to piss, can you get me out of this?"

He gestured at the dwarf whose mouth was busily working up and down around the head of his dick, leaving a shining trail of her own spittle drooling here and there along the shaft.

Her answer was a wicked sneer as she leaned back on the bed, her hungry yellow eyes devouring him up and down.

"No." she said at last, her toothy smile one of malicious amusement that he'd come to know too well.

"Fine. Damn you both." He sighed, taking a deep breath to clear his head. Mateja's skilled tongue was working him over as though starved, and he'd have paid good silver for such an experience last summer... last winter, or even early this spring. Now, he'd had more than a dozen mouths of varying skills on his cock, and the novelty felt worn thin. That, too, nagged at him as a thing spoiled by his magic. Focusing on the trigger, he orgasmed into Mateja's waiting mouth. The sparks and spasms of ecstasy felt dulled, rehearsed, and his body was starting to ache again. He wondered if perhaps he'd somehow used the magic while he was sleeping, and if Mateja had already "benefited" from his slumber.

The she-dwarf warbled with delight, her voice muffled with dick as she gulped and swallowed over and over. It was a pantomime Damon had grown accustomed to seeing: in the throes of climax, his lovers would act as thought they were deluged. There was a curious satisfaction at the back of his mind at the notion, but it had an almost comical juxtaposition to what Damon could readily feel. His own orgasms didn't seem any more powerful. He wondered if his semen would affect a male similarly.

"What you thinking?" Abhilash was behind him, now, with her head resting on his shoulder and her thick arms wrapped around his chest as her talons traced faint lines on his skin.

She licked his ear. Mateja quieted, shuddering and wheezing air through her nose as she continued pulling Damon's hips tighter to her face again.

"The Betrayer right to warn me." Abhilash murmured into his hair, her tusks trailing a loose portion of his braid along her lips as she sat back a moment. "Your magic strong poison."

"Yeah, I've noticed." He looked down at the dwarf and wondered how much it would take to render her senseless... either with magic, or...

"Fill her, then we go eat." Abhi pinched his side. "I see your ribs."

"Fill... I'm hungry now." Damon looked over his shoulder, trying to look incredulous and angry at the same time.

"You pay her, she pay you." Abhi shrugged, caressing his back and digging her hands below his buttocks on the bed. "Make her stink of you, then I keep her here for you."

"Abhi." He leaned back against the she-ork. The bizarre contrast of solid muscle and soft breasts twisted in his brain and Damon felt her lift him in front of her. Not much -- but enough that Mateja was forced to get on her hands and knees in front of him to keep her prize lodged between her lips.

He got his feet under himself, stooped beneath the low ceiling, and grabbed two handfuls of Captain Meier's mussed braids.

"Hey." He whispered, pulling gently against the braided locks to get the she-dwarf's attention away from his prick -- if only for a moment.

She was utterly disinterested, and his cock was chuffed to be so fastidiously bathed by such a skilled mouth.

"Hey!" He barked, yanking both handfuls and getting only a guttural moan around his dick as a reply. "Leave-off a moment, will you?"

Mateja puffed her cheeks and dragged air through her nose, clutching at him and making obscene sounds as more spittle bubbleb through the seam of her lips around his shaft.

"Captain." He coiled one braid around his hand, disentangled the other hand, and aimed an open-handed blow at the side of her face. "Off! You sotted she-demon!"

The slap of his palm and leverage of her hair pulled Mateja free with a gasp for breath. Her eyes, wide and wild in surprise, found his glaring down at her as Damon felt a pang of remorse for striking her.

"If you want me to fuck you, I need you to lay down and be good." He tried to soften his voice, and Abhi made the task impossible by squeezing his arse in her hands. He gasped part-way through his command to the she-dwarf, but she didn't seem to notice his wavering tone.

"I'll be good." She said dreamily up at him, rolling onto her back and hooking her arms below her knees to present her cunt to him. "I'll be good... I'm good, Damon... please..."

She moved without heed of the braid still twined about his hand, and Damon near fell on her trying to loose himself before she yanked him bodily on top of her in her haste. He swatted fruitlessly at Abhilash, trying to get the ork to let go of his posterior. She relented only long enough for him to get his hips aligned with Mateja's. Once the tip of his prick was touching the glistening lips of Mateja's pussy, the she-ork was behind him again and cupping his buttocks with one hand and fondling his chest with the other.

"Four or five, fast." Abhilash whispered into his ear, her breath damp and hot on his skin, with her tongue following along the outer ridge. "You break loose... then I hold her. Return fast."

She squeezed their bodies together. Damon could feel the soft fuzz of the she-ork's mound against his butt, and the soft squish of her teats at his shoulders. Something heavy drummed in his ears as though he'd fallen under water, and goose-flesh prickled along his arms in anticipation of something his wits were too dull to understand. His body listened, even though his mind was focused on getting out of the cabin, and Abhilash purred with laughter.

"You bring seed-mate, we play with this one." Abhilash leaned against him, pushing him into Mateja's waiting cunt.

"I'll be good." Mateja was chanting faintly, now more to herself though her eyes stared in awe of where Damon's cock disappeared into her. "I'm being good... I'm good... please... please, I'm being good."

She moaned, her entire body quaking as he plowed slowly into her as deep as his cock would go. The strange, wide-eyed staring unnerved him, but Damon gamely thrust several times before giving Mateja another dose of the magic she was craving. He tried not to pity her. He tried not to feel like he was somehow breaking a part of her that would never mend properly once he left.

Mateja wailed, eyes rolling back and tongue jutting from her mouth as she howled her orgasm. Damon savored the convulsions of her tight dwarf cunt around his cock, rippling and squeezing at his sensitive prick and nursing from him what it could before he was ready to deliver another shot toward her womb.

"Yes!" Mateja cried at the start of the second orgasm, then her breath caught as the second wave collided with the tail end of the first. The two cascading waves dragged her below them and swallowed her, leaving her frozen in place on the bed twitching and grunting but not fully drawing breath.

"You'll be good?" Damon panted, sweat rising on his skin as he leaned close over the she-dwarf when she started panting in earnest to catch her breath, his hips still thrusting in a steady, short rhythm.

"...be good.." Mateja's head jerked in limp simile of a nod. "Good... be good.."

"Good." Damon whispered, ejaculating into the she-dwarf's cunt again just as she was exhaling.

Mateja's body fought for air, but the spasming muscles wouldn't let her breathe in fully while she was climaxing so violently. The only part of her body seeming capable of drawing inward was her pussy as it drank up the milk of Damon's cock for the third time in short order. Her face blushed dark as her mouth opened and closed searching for air that wouldn't pass her lips. Damon reached down to caress the side of her face, eliciting a shiver that ran from her head down to her loins and into Damon's hips with a thrill. He waited for her to take a breath, which stuttered and hesitated like a sobbing cry in reverse.

"Now." Abhilash pushed hard against him, driving him down and into the she-dwarf to seat his cock fully into dwarf pussy for a fourth climax.

They were crushed together on the bed, and Damon's chest nearly smothered Mateja as he struggled to keep himself above her enough that she had space to breathe (even if she wasn't actively taking air for the moment). He glanced down, his face clouding over with shadows in the close space between them and the mane of his hair falling unevenly from his loose braid. Mateja's face turned toward him, angling instinctively toward the greatest source of light between them. Somewhere in her mind, she could see the angle of Damon's cheeks and nose, the line of his brow and the dark, fathomless pits of his eyes. When her chest relaxed enough, she gasped for air and starlight exploded around Damon's face. For a moment, he was an alien world spinning above her in a strange heaven of vanishing stars...

Then she fainted.

Damon felt Abhilash slip away from behind him and he crawled backward off the bed, swaying wide before the she-ork caught him by the shoulder and righted him.

"Dizzy." He mumbled, taking a deep breath to try and clear the bursting white stars in his vision. His legs were slow to obey as he shuffled toward the door.

"Food, across and down." Abhilash offered helpfully. "Ginga there, making bread-thing."

...

"Cold." Damon nodded, teeth still chattering, as he entered Mateja's cabin.

He stopped, chattering forgotten and eyes swelling wide. A muffled, strained whine emanated from the cramped, naked bodies on the bed. Crouched at the edge of the bed, and masking all opposite her broad body, Abhilash was huddled with her bare arse pointed squarely at the door. Ginga blushed, darker than ever for what he could tell, and wouldn't look him in the eye. Nor did she move, wedged near the wall with Abhilash and (Damon could surmise) Mateja blocking her in place.

Not able to view the spectacle fully, his cock leaned up and strained for a better look.

"Be a good captain and wait here, yes?" Ginga mumbled down her front, her breath hitching in in her chest as a squeal answered from beneath her. "If you're good, I'll reward you."

"...I'll be good..." came the gasping reply as Ginga shifted clumsily aside, giving Damon a better notion of exactly what (nay, "who") had been between her thighs just now.

Abhilash loomed upward and looked back at him over her shoulder, teeth bared in a sly grin. The angle of her shoulders and guttural panting of the she-dwarf alluded to something more than just a few digits plumbing Mateja's depths. Damon's eager prick struggled for a better view of the matter as Ginga shuffled around the hulking she-ork and met him at the edge of the bed. From there, he could see where Abhilash's forearm ended just below the wrist -- swallowed between stretched lips taut around the invader's hand and shining from arousal or ork spittle.

"She scream loud." Abhilash stated, then leaned back to her captive to demonstrate the meaning.

Transfixed, Damon's eyes and cock couldn't look away as Ginga pressed close and began stroking him gently -- whispering in his ear and biting at his neck.

The she-ork tongued the sensitive clitoris of the dwarf, making Mateja pant and a fresh glow of sweat rising on her forehead. Moving her arm only just enough that the dwarf could feel it, Abhilash chuckled with her mouth wrapped firmly over the silken blonde mound -- the reverberations making Mateja thrash and whine. Crying out in her native tongue, Mateja Radinka Meyer, the Captain of the Forge Spitter, came screaming like a wounded animal through an orgasm Damon thought he only just recognized, her dwarf cunt split by an ork's hand.

"Enough about her." Ginga panted in his ear, her hand gripping the head of his cock tightly in her fist. "You're mine, right now."

The earlier chill in his skin seemed leagues gone and fire burned along his ears and down the sides of his neck as Damon fell forward atop Ginga onto the bed.

"Don't hurry me." Ginga sighed as their hips aligned and the head of Damon's penis found the slick entrance to her pussy between the dark brown-black lips waiting there. "Let me enjoy you... just as you are."

It dragged his eyes away from the pain and pleasure-twisted scene beside them. His ears doing what they could to sift the many sounds filling them to report all he could and could not see to accompany. Damon's mouth fell to Ginga's breasts, lashing at the hardened nipples and palm-sized areola with their ring of tiny bumps at the outer edge. Her teats flattened as she lay back, falling outward atop her arms and forcing him to lean left and right to pull at them with his lips. Catching one nipple in his teeth, Damon growled and grunted with each thrust, illiciting a hiss of approval from the human woman wrapping her heels over his hips.

123456...9