Makati Ch. 10

Story Info
An American's adventure in Makati.
1.4k words
4.53
8.1k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

I stayed out on the patio until I heard the elevator door open when Laza arrived. I walked back into the living area to see Laza dressed in what only could be described as a slut outfit. A one-piece dress that plunged in the front to show off her tits, barely hiding her nipples, and it was so short I'm sure when she walked you could see her panties, if there were any under her dress. It was made of shimmery red satin complemented by clear 6" stripper heels that had led lights in the heels. She carried a rather large Louis Viton bag over her shoulder.

What surprised me is her friend.

It was Nancy. She was dressed in black latex shorts and a latex corset. Black clog high heels and black stockings. She had on black eyeshadow and black lipstick. They both looked super hot.

I was standing naked staring at these two goddesses before me, feeling my cock begin to rise. Nancy came up to me and gave me a hug while reaching down to rub on my thickening cock. "Happy to see me?" she asked with a smirk.

I grabbed Nancy's hand and nodded towards Laza and walked towards the bedroom. When we walked in the door, we could see the action was continuing in my absence. Jasmine was at the head of the bed on her hands and knees with her big booty sticking out and her belly hanging down. Behind her was John who was eating her ass while on his hands and knees. Behind him was Sam standing on the floor behind John fucking his ass while smacking it and talking in Tagalog.

I looked over at Laza who was smiling ear to ear, she looked back at me and started to get undressed. "I knew you were a freak from the first time I met you Bob. We are going to have so much fun together."

Nancy just stood to my side watching the show. Being as young as she is, I didn't know if the show in front of her shocked her or turned her on. I kept hold of her hand in case she decided to bolt.

Laza walked up behind Sam, naked except for her stripper heels. She hugged her from behind and started kissing her shoulder blades and talking to her. Telling her she had a fantastic body and that she should punish the poor guy's ass she was fucking.

I started to pull Nancy towards the bed and she silently followed. I sat on the edge of the bed and started to peel the skin tight latex shorts off her wide hips and bubble butt. The black outfit against her dark skin was amazing, but it had to go. It had already served its purpose. Nancy reached down and removed her high heels and stepped out of her shorts. She then turned around so I could unzip her corset.

She was one of those rare women who looked better naked than she did in clothes.

I drug her onto the bed to me as I went and laid next to Jasmine. Nancy followed and I maneuvered her in between my legs and she knew what to do. She began one of her famous cock sucking treatments. I was determined not to shoot my load in 30 seconds this time. I told her to slow down, to slowly suck my cock and balls. Next to us, John had moved up behind his wife and was now fucking her in her bubble butt. Laza was watching the scene and you could see the wheels turning in her head.

She crawled up on the bed besides Nancy and whispered in her ear. Nancy retreated from my cock to Laza's LV bag on the floor. Laza winked at me when Nancy returned, she was carrying a big black strap-on and a bottle of lube. Laza took the items from her and began putting on the dildo and instructed Nancy to climb on to my cock.

Nancy kneeled over me and took my slimy thick cock and began inserting it into her tight pussy. Once she was fully penetrated, Laza was behind her in an instant and pushed her over on to me, exposing her ass. Laza slathered some lube on her sphincter and slowly began inserting the 10" black dildo into her ass. Two three-way trains began side by side. Nancy developed a rhythm of fucking my cock while Laza impaled her with the massive black dildo. Her black lips were kissing me with wild abandoned as she was getting double penetrated.

We fucked like this for maybe 5 minutes until Nancy shook from a deep orgasm and started to push Laza away. She rolled off me to my right side and Laza was still kneeling with her massive phallus hanging from her skinny little body.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow and lifted the black cock towards me. I smiled at her and said "Oh no you don't," and pulled her to my left side.

John had apparently cum in his wife's ass and was now in the bathroom cleaning up. Jasmine was laying on her side panting for breath and Sam was stroking her cock looking at the scene in front of him. He walked around the side of the bed and inserted her cock in Jasmines cum filled ass as she laid on her side. I rolled Laza onto her front and pulled her hips into the air. I slowly put my cock in her pussy from behind. I began to fuck her deep and her pussy wasn't nearly as tight as I would have guessed, but seeing the massive dildo hanging from the harness I could imagine why it was stretched out. She started to whimper and call out as I thrust into her "Fuck my pussy, fuck that lesbian pussy you freak." She reached out to Jasmine and they kissed deeply while they were both getting fucked.

My balls were boiling within a couple of minutes of entering her, so I slowed my pace. Just about then I felt someone behind me. It was Nancy and she spread my ass cheeks apart and started to rim my asshole while I was slowly fucking Laza. Nancy inserted her tongue in my ass while reaching between my legs and Laza's to rub her clit. Sam pulled out of Jasmine's ass as John was coming out of the bathroom. She yelled at him to get on his knees and suck her cock. Within seconds Sam was cuming in Johns mouth, his cock covered in his wife's ass.

Laza's pussy began to contract on my cock and Nancy inserted a finger in my ass while telling me what a nasty boy I was. It was over for me at that point, I shot my load into Laza as she came on my cock.

Once I was finished pumping cum into Laza's lesbian cunt, I rolled off of her to catch my breath.

After a few minutes I got up to go smoke with Laza following me. Nancy was laying on the bed playing with her phone while Sam, John and Jasmine were in the big master shower together.

I lit a cigarette for Laza and handed it to her while lighting one for myself.

"I'm too old for this Laza," I said with a grin.

"You are a dirty boy Bob. I think we can be very good friends," she said looking at me, she uncrossed her legs and began to rub her pussy that I had just filled with my cum.

"Some lesbian you are," I said while exhaling a deep drag and looking at my cum leak on to the red cushion of the patio chair.

"I love sex Bob, but I hate relationships. Men tend to fall in love with me and then control me. Women are much more accommodating to my needs"

"And what are your needs Laza?"

"I need to cum, I need to be visually stimulated. I'm built like a man in that way."

I nodded and took another drag.

"You seemed to like it when I was fucking you?"

"You have a nice cock, of course I liked it."

Glancing at my phone I noticed it was now 2:00am. "Can you go get rid of them? Nancy and you can stay, but the freak show need to leave. I need to get some sleep."

"Sure thing boss," she winked at me and marched into the condo.

I drank a liter bottle of water from the fridge and walked into my bedroom. Nancy was licking my cum out of Laza's pussy while she talked dirty to her. I turned off the lights and climbed under the comforter. Within 30 seconds I was sound asleep.