Makati Ch. 11

Story Info
An American's adventure in Makati.
1.2k words
4.69
8.5k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

This is the last chapter I have written, there are about the same number outlined. If people want more, I can finish the story.

There was a noise that woke me up, a scream I thought. It took a few seconds to figure out where I was.

It was still dark out, but I could make out the silhouette from the lights of the city. Laza was fucking Nancy with her big strap on. She was between her legs and choking her, telling her to be quiet or she would wake me.

She looked over and saw me watching and she smiled. I reached over to look at my phone, it was 5:00am. I wondered if they had been going at it all night. To be young again.

I took my phone and took a picture of their silhouette against the lights of Manila. It turned out pretty good for a picture taken while half asleep. I sent the picture to Bruce rolled over and went back to sleep

I awoke at 7:00am with the light streaming into the east facing windows. I was alone in my bed.

I got up still naked and walked out of the bedroom to make some coffee only to find Nan in the kitchen, I apologized to her and turned to find a robe in my bathroom. She called out to me "No problem sir, it is your house sir."

There was a big fluffy hotel robe hanging in the closet and I put it on and walked back to the kitchen. Nan was dressed in some very tight yoga shorts and a lycra workout shirt. She looked very good in the outfit. She had me a steaming mug of coffee on the bar waiting for me. I grabbed it and thanked her, again apologizing for my appearance. She smiled and said "No problem sir."

I headed out to the balcony to smoke and read my emails.

After my second cigarette Nan brought me a new mug of coffee. I asked if she could do me a favor and bring my laptop from my office. She smiled and said she would and turned to walk back inside. From the rear, the Yoga shorts brought out her bubble butt and she seemed to be wagging it while she walked. The little minx.

A few minutes later she brought my laptop out and I thanked her. I asked if there was anybody here when she arrived? She smiled and said that Laza and her friend are asleep in the guest bedroom. I nodded and then asked Nan if she could bring some fruit for me and a bottle of mineral water.

She returned soon with my fruit and I sat and made some phone calls and sent emails and messages while eating. Carrie was flying in tomorrow and I needed to make sure Sam picked her up from the airport and I could get Jasmine to book her a room at the New World. I normally don't let my staff stay at a 5 star hotel, but Carrie was an exception to the rule. I also needed to decide what to do about Jack and Yomi.

I sent Carrie a message with Yomi's contact information and told her to reach out to her for the details of the automation contract. For Carrie to push for as many details as she could and then get back with me.

I had been lackluster in my exercise these last few weeks (except for all the fucking I was doing) and decided to go for a walk in the Mall to stretch my legs. I got dressed in some shorts and tennis shoes and I let Nan know that I would be leaving. I told her to wake the girls and send them on the way let her know I should be back in an hour or so.

She smiled and started walking towards the spare bedroom as I entered the elevator. After reaching the lobby I sent Sam a message giving her the details of Carries flight. I walked across the street to the mall and decided to go check on my suit. I would be needing it for tomorrow.

I walked around a little but was turned around. I couldn't remember where the tailor was. I decided to run back to the condo to get his card and give him a call to see when I could come in for my final fitting.

Five minutes later I was on the elevator headed back to the condo.

I walked out into the living room and headed towards my bedroom. Walking by the spare bedroom I glanced inside. On the bed was Nan on her head down and ass up. Her yoga shorts had been pulled down exposing her tight round bubble butt while Nancy was fucking her with the black strapon from behind. Nan's face was buried in Laza's pussy while she played with her own tits. They were unaware of my presence.

I pulled my phone from my pocked and took another picture and sent it to Bruce. I then went into my bedroom and found the tailor's card and headed right back out the way I came. I would deal with Nan later I thought with a smile.

I returned to the condo an hour later having gotten in a nice walk and the final fitting for my suits. I came back in and Nan was dressed in her normal black skirt and white button down top in the kitchen cleaning and prepping for lunch.

She said "welcome home sir" as I walked towards the veranda and I asked if she could bring me a cup of iced coffee. I sat down near the hot tub and opened the laptop and began doing some work. Within five minutes Nan was in front of me with my coffee and a small plate of fruit.

She placed them across from me and asked if there was anything else that I needed.

I looked up at her and said "Yes Nan, we should talk about my expectations and your duties in more detail."

She fidgeted a little and said "Yes sir."

"Nan, tell me your duties for Mr. Kim."

"I was his cook sir, and I did shopping for him."

I waited a moment and took a sip of the iced coffee. Looking her in her eyes I asked "Was there any other duties Nan?"

"No sir. The maid would do the cleaning and the laundry. I would do the cooking and the shopping," she replied with a nervous look.

I smiled and said "That's all Nan," and she looked nervous but turned to walk away. When she got about four steps from me, I called to her, she stopped and turned. "Nan, come explain something to me."

I pulled out my phone and shared the photo of the three of them on my bed earlier to my laptop.

I turned my laptop towards her as she was walking back to my table. It was quite a good shot, Nancy's body glistening with sweat with the black strap on about half in her pussy. You could make out Nan's tongue on Laza's slit and the expression on her face was of ecstasy.

"Nan, can you explain this?"

She was looking at the laptop, then at me and then the ground. She looked as if she was going to bolt any second.

"Come here Nan."

"Yes sir Mr. Jones."

"Now explain for me why I would find my cook fucking two of my guests?"

With that, the story comes to a pause.

Let me know if I should finish the story about the six months in Makati.