Makaylah's Partner

Story Info
A young girl gets in Makaylah's pits.
3.4k words
4.4
8.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems as how I got a lot of positive feedback from my first armpit fetish fantasy with Makaylah, I figured I'd write another and see how it goes. Thank you all for your Support

*************

This is an armpit fetish fantasy story. It is also my second ever story, so i am still quite new to writing. All characters in this story are all over the age of 20. The characters and experiences are fictitious, but the location is real. This is a continuation of the fetish aspect in Makaylahs life, and this story is much longer. Enjoy

*************

As her alarm clock hit 8:00 AM, Makaylah was awoken to her radio station playing as her alarm. She slowly sat up and looked around her room to help wake her eyes up. As she waited for ambition to come to her, she listened to the local radio station, WKTL "The Peak". The disc jockey had just handed the microphone to the stations meteorologist, and this is what she had to say:

"Good morning, I'm Meteorologist Misty Steinway, its going to be an average dry August day across Carbon County, highs in the mid to upper 90's, lows low to mid 80's with chances of precipitation at 10 percent."

"Phffft," Makaylah said as she heard this forecast, "almost no chance of precipitation but too high a chance of perspiration."

Makaylah Renee McLinock was a 29 year old Secretary for the Rail Yard Master at the Union Pacific office in town. She got out of her large bed and shuffled into the master bathroom where she began getting ready for the day. She started off with a shower, cleaning every part of her body almost lazily before stepping out. Next, she brushed her hair and put on her day clothes. She was wearing a black lace bra underneath a thick nylon top. It was sleeveless in a sense, it had only a flap of fabric that covered her shoulder on the side of her arm hole, however the arm hole did come up to the center of her armpit. As for her lower half, she was wearing a matching lace pair of panties underneath some old denim bell bottoms she had found at an antique store. She was quite fond of old retro things, her favorite eras being the 60's and 70's. Together with her top, she actually rocked the bell bottom look.

After brushing her teeth, Makaylah looked below her mirror at the stick of deodorant sitting there. She sighed a reluctant sigh and picked it up, pulling the cap off. She looked in the mirror as she raised her left arm revealing one of her favorite parts on a woman's body, her armpit. She stood there for a minute, looking at the hollow under her arm. She brought the deodorant stick close to her but didn't put any on. You see, why she was so reluctant was because Makaylah Renee is a bisexual woman with a strong fetish for armpits and the look of them, the way they smell, the way they taste, the way they contour, and the way they grow hair. Makaylah didn't have anybody to call hers, so for the time she had to rely on her own gorgeous armpits to satisfy her sexual fetish desires, not to mention she hated the way deodorant felt in her armpits and the way it made them smell and taste. As she looked into the reflection of her armpit, she noticed she had missed shaving for a little while as hairs just a little too long to be considered stubble proudly presented themselves from the deepest part of Makaylahs creamy white armpit. She turned her hand holding her deodorant stick around and ran the back of her hand slowly through her armpit, feeling how strangely soft her small thicket was. She then lifted her other arm up, looking at both of her beautiful armpits and their hair displays. She put the cap back on her deodorant, smiled and said to herself, "Fuck it, I'm going stinky today!"

She drove down to the Rail Yard office for her day of work and clocked in. The new office building was a significant improvement to the previous one, for starters, it wasn't a temporary trailer. It was a fairly big building with one floor and a couple of offices in it, one of which being Makaylah's own. However, the building was brand new, which meant that maintenance was still working out some kinks in the buildings systems, one of which being the new air conditioning unit wasn't working properly. To top that, Makaylahs office was on the sunny side of the building, so the sun was shining in full through the window, right onto Makaylah. This, however, didn't bother her much. She wanted to get hot. She wanted to see pit stains on her shirt. She wanted to stink.

After about an hour of work, her Boss, the Yard Master came into her office.

"Alright Miss McLinock," he said in a dull informative tone, "we got a long train coming in from Cheyenne and Half of it is going to Rock Springs, the other half to Sheridan, I'm going to be out in the yard breaking it up and sending them on their way, I need you to take all of my calls, including the one I'm getting from U. P. Corporate here soon, tell them to call back as I'll be busy."

"Yes Sir," Makaylah said, "I'll do that Sir"

"Thank you" he said insincerely as he turned and walked out towards the yard.

Makaylah was sitting in her office, roasting in her nylon shirt, but she was still unbothered. A few callers came and went, including the call from Corporate. Soon, however, after about 4 hours of work, her best friend, Miranda, called her. Naturally, it being a rather quiet slow day, she answered the phone.

"Heya!" Makaylah greeted her friend.

"Hi!" Miranda replied, "so hows things going today?"

"Pretty slow," Makaylah said, "I've just had a couple of callers, not many manifests to look over, and strangely no locomotives have fueled up yet today, so I'm glad you called!"

"Well thanks!" her friend continued, "It's nice to feel wanted! But hey, the reason why I called you is because I wanted to say hi, also I wanted to ask if you would be free this weekend?"

Miranda owned her own cleaning business and on occasion, Makaylah would go help her out with it when she was bored or wanted a little extra spending cash. Miranda originally wanted to be a Musician for a big time orchestra, but being stuck in a small town in the Wyoming desert, she had come up with a business idea. She tells everybody she cleans to get rid of stress, claiming that dusting helps relax and that vacuuming helps get some anger out, but Makaylah knows her friend, she started her business because Miranda had a rather odd fetish for a certain cleaning appliance, and she wanted to spend all day with the chance to use it on herself.

"Yeah," Makaylah replied to her friends question, "you don't usually ask for help though, is it a big job?"

"Yeah, I've actually been asked to clean the old Ferris Mansion over the weekend, I just figured two vacuums would be better than one in a place that big."

"Wow" Makaylah expressed, "I've never been in the Ferris Mansion! you're on! I'll see you Saturday morning!"

"Great! Thanks!" Miranda said cheerfully, "well I think I'll let you get back to work then, talk to you later!"

"Okay, bye!"

Makaylah didn't have much work to do though, so she set her phone down, sighed, leaned back in her chair and threw her arms up. Almost immediately the pungent aroma of her sweaty armpits hit her. It stunned her with how strong it was, so she turned her head right and looked best she could at her armpit. The skin was glistening with her perspiration, the intoxicating aroma of a horny bisexual woman's armpits filled her senses and briefly drove her mad. Her armpit hair was plastered to her creamy sweaty white armpit around the edges, but in the center of her thicket they all stood up with beads of sweat forming on them. She quickly took a lick on her hair, tasting the good yet salty taste of her armpit's nectar. "Good God!" she thought to herself, "I cant wait to get home and fuck myself crazy!"

After a long day waiting and letting her armpits marinade in her stinky sweat, quitting time came around. Makaylah kept her arms pinned to her sides and she could still smell her odor really well. This made her very excited, thinking about the fact that the smell will be even stronger when she lifts her arms. She drove as fast as she could, her odor stinking up the inside of her car. She got home, partially lifted one arm and got hit with a wave of hot armpit scent. She touched her crotch, feeling it was wet, and so she ran up the stairs, taking her shirt off on the way, but half way up and half way off, she was stopped dead in her tracks when her doorbell rang.

"Oh for fuck sake..." she said, putting her shirt back down and walking back down the stairs. She went to her front door to see who it was, who had the audacity to interrupt her just as she was getting wet, and when she opened the door her anger had faded quickly. It was her neighbor, Elena, a very cute new girl to the town.

She looked up slightly to Makaylahs eyes and began with a nervous stutter, "I-I-I'm really s-sorry to disturb you Miss McLinock, but m-my house has a gas leak, I was told to vacate the house for a night and let the gas dissipate, I'm really... really sorry for such a short notice, but i was wondering if you would be willing to... to let me stay the night here?"

Elena, Lena for short, was a very cute young girl, only about 23. She had short messy ginger hair, deep green eyes, and a lot of cute freckles on her face. She was a bit shorter than Makaylah, coming up to only about her chin. She was very skinny, almost fragile looking, but she still had the look of an angel in distress stranded on Earth. Lena was a very polite very proper girl, mostly kept to herself. Makaylah saw her in much the same way as described, seeing her as extremely cute and maybe even a potential girlfriend some day.

Makaylah couldn't resist the adorable young woman standing in her doorway. "Yes, yes that's fine! Please come in!" She invited.

Makaylah was still really horny and really stinky, but she wasn't about to tell a friend in need to go find someplace else to sleep because of her own selfish desire to pleasure herself. Being as smelly as she was she tried to keep her distance from Lena, but still had to be a good hostess. She figured the best way to ease any tension was to make Lena a cup of tea and enjoy one with her.

They both sat down at the dining room table holding their mugs of tea.

"I hope you enjoy it." Makaylah said awkwardly.

"Thank you... thanks again so much" Lena said in about the same way.

They sat there sipping when Makaylah noticed Lena staring at her arm. Once Lena saw she had been caught she blushed hard and stuttered to begin explaining herself "I-I-I-I'm really sorry to stare Miss! Its just you-you look like you are nervous! With all that sweat under your arm! I'm sorry i didn't mean to say that so rudely! I'm just... I was making an observation I'm sorry!"

Makaylah laughed and untensed "It's okay Sweetie, It's okay!" she reassured, "I was like this before you came over, it was just a hot day today, I ran out of deodorant, I was really clamping my arms down to maybe help seal the stink in there but I must have just made my pits sweat more, so its not your fault I'm not nervous, and there's no reason you should be either!"

"Y-you were worried about me being offended by your smell?" She asked a bit meekly.

"Yes"

"O-oh well y-you don't have to be..." She began trembling from nervousness, "I honestly d-don't mind that smell" She said avoiding eye contact.

Makaylah's eyes widened as she shifted in her seat, leaning towards the nervous girl across from her. "Wait... you mean to tell me that you have an armpi... an... affinity towards-"

"Yes," Lena said quietly, almost shamefully, "yes, I have a fetish for armpits. I'm a weird freak, I know."

"No no Hun! Quit overreacting! I have armpit fetish too! That's why my pits are this way right now, because I like them like that!" Makaylah said joyfully.

"Wait, really?" Lena said, slowly looking up, her tone changing.

"Yes!" reacted Makaylah.

Lena had looked up and was now looking at a Makaylah that was no longer inconvenienced, but rather... convenience. Her smile and eyes were now warm and inviting instead of neutral and hard to read. Lena then began to stop shaking and started to stutter less. "See I was scared you would catch me looking and that you would... I don't know, do something bad to me, that's why I was nervous, I didn't want to get caught." Lena explained.

"Well you don't have to be afraid anymore!" Said Makaylah. She cocked her head, curious as she slowly lifted her left arm into the air, revealing her still sweaty, hairy reeking armpit. "Would you.. like to smell my armpits then?" she asked Lena.

"Would i ever!" She said joyously as she went from the chair to the floor in front of Makaylah and slowly moved her head into the hot, moist hairy hollow.

Lena inched closer and closer holding her breath until her nose was on the skin of the armpit so all she smelled was nothing but odor. Makaylah giggled a little when she felt Lena's nose poke into the soft sweaty folds of her armpit. Lena inhaled deeply and exhaled a tremendous moan of a long waited pleasure. It was so much better than she thought it would be, it felt like she had just taken a dose of every feel good drug ever. she then wrapped her arms around Makaylah's side and forced all of Makaylah's body into her face, smothering herself with Makaylahs armpit. She went wild, sniffing, kissing, licking, sucking on the sweaty stinky armpit in her face. Makaylah enjoyed the slight tickle of the suction from sniffing kissing and sucking on her armpit that she started to moan too, and she slid her free hand into her panties and began rubbing her wet pussy, but she also brought her arm being sniffed down and pinned Lena's head in her armpit, moving up and down rubbing and smearing her armpit and all its glory on Lena's face. Just after doing that Lena pulled out of her armpit and panted. Her face was wet and flushed with hot red blood turning her face a lusty pink. She noticed Makaylah rubbing her pussy and then came up with an idea.

"Hey Miss McLinock," She said through breaths, "this is going to sound crazy, but... I am too horny not to go on, would you be interested in..."

"Go on."

"In maybe taking this upstairs?"

Makaylah froze. Did she just hear what she thinks she just heard? She did, she did indeed! She pulled her sopping wet hand out of her panties and took hold of Lena leading her towards the stairs, "no fucking way I'll miss out on an opportunity like that!" She said.

They made it to her bedroom, where both of them started stripping down faster than they ever had before. After getting on the bed, Lena climbed on top of Makaylah, setting her wet pussy on Makaylah's navel. She bent down and lifted both of Makaylah's arms, but this time she started on the right armpit. Makaylah wanted more stimulation though, and Lena could see this, so Lena slowly snaked her hand down, caressing the skin of Makaylahs torso as her hand neared her crotch. She began rubbing the lips and clitoris of the smelly blonde angelic girl underneath her as she continued her work on the armpits.

She was completely engulfed in the armpit, the erotic stench of sweat and saliva mixing to form that heavenly aroma that both of them craved so much. Makaylah uncontrollably gasped and moaned as Lena rubbed her soaked pussy while continuing the sucking, kissing, sniffing and licking of the armpit before her. After a short while longer, Lena had to take a short break, so she sat up and looked down at the red lusty face beneath her. Both girls were panting. Makaylah couldn't say a word but the expression on her face begged for more, and Lena couldn't wait either, but she wanted more sweat, so to give Makaylahs armpits a chance to sweat it up, she instead bent down and took Makaylahs head and began making out with her hard.

Makaylah was overwhelmed, Lena really knew how to kiss and on top of that Lena had the aroma of sweat and spit on her, the aroma of sex. Makaylah could taste the heavenly concoction on Lena's lips, which just made her want her even more.

Lena pulled away from Makaylah and took one big sniff of Makaylah's armpits. "still not sweaty enough," she thought to herself, but then Makaylah spoke up.

"Are your pits like this too?" she asked, sex and lust in her voice.

Without answering, Lena lifted her arm to expose a small armpit gleaming with sweat. It had just slight stubble in it, much shorter than Makaylah's pit hair, but it was still there, the ginger specs standing out from her pale white armpit.

"See for yourself!" She said as she sat there with beads of sweat running down her sides. Makaylah then slid out from underneath Lena and seductively said, "your turn". The look Lena gently and laid her down on the bed, then she moved and laid next to her, tangling her legs in with Lena's. As she started worshiping the tiny gingers smelly armpits, she began to rub her drenched pussy very slowly against Lena, grinding on her. Lena moaned, and as she closed her arm around Makaylahs head, she drew a deep sexual sigh. Makaylah, realizing that she didn't have to use her hands on the armpit anymore, slightly re-positioned to where one arm could play with Lena's small but perky tits, and the other could work on her small pussy.

Makaylah was breathing heavily, rubbing against her friend. Lena was letting out pleasured moans. A feeling welled up within her as she felt an orgasm coming. Makaylah could hear this in the change of breath and pitch of the moaning coming from her, so she increased the intensity of everything. Lena couldn't take it, she couldn't hold off. With an orgasmic scream she let go, cumming hard onto Makaylah's hand and bed. knowing this, Makaylah stopped and raised her head.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed that," she said.

Lena just looked at her, her face blushing and glistening with sweat. She nodded affirmatively.

Even though Makaylah hadn't peaked, she could tell this was either Lena's first time ever, or her first time in a long time, so she decided to call it a night. Soon after that, they both fell asleep cuddling each other, Lena's head somewhat in Makaylahs pit.

When they woke up in the morning, Makaylah went down and made her new found friend a nice but small breakfast. Before heading off to work, Makaylah walked Lena next door back to her home. At the front step, Lena turned around and smiled at Makaylah.

"That was amazing last night," she said with a grin.

"I agree," Makaylah said. She was nervous to ask this, but just before Lena closed the door she managed to ask, "hey, do you maybe wanna go get dinner together sometime?"

Lena opened the door back up all the way. She cocked her head slightly and said, "I'd really like that! Wednesday night, say 7:30?" she asked.

"Works for me!" Makaylah said.

They parted ways with each other, Lena going inside, Makaylah going to work, but on her way she couldn't stop thinking about last night. She thought about a time long ago when her and Miranda had gotten into some very minor intimacy and she thought even more about Lena and how she did last night. A thought came to Makaylah...

"I wonder if Lena would ever be down for a threesome?"