All Comments on 'Make a Wish!'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very good story!

I really like this story, and hope that you'll continue it too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic story but you left me hanging! Please write a conclusion, I want to know how he awoke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three

I gave you a three because the story is poorly written. You have a great story with large gaps or details that are missing. I have not read another submission with a story line like yours, you need to expand on the details to make this writing great. I would love to read an edited version of this story and encourage you to continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it.

Interesting concept. Needs edited like crazy. Several typos, but don't get discouraged. Hoping for a second wish.

Letsget2itLetsget2itover 4 years ago
Please continue

Love the concept and main charater, please don't leave me hanging.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Maybe?

I hope that you can expand on this story and add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

I would certainly like to see wish #2. Perhaps another stand alone like this. Really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fine effort

like the story and the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Chapters

More Chapters please

duskyhazeduskyhazealmost 4 years ago

Any chance of sequel?

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

OK, so what happens now? Definitely needs another chapter. Does he retain his new persona now that he's fulfilled the conditions of his wish?. Do he and his mother continue to have sex? What about Amanda? Do the purple spots go away? What was the purpose for them anyway? And oh yeah. The bit about Amanda having his baby was a real turnoff off me.

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

Good evening,

You know, ‘tough sailor’ has some valid questions.

A good story, in fact, a very good story.

It could have been enhanced, with a few more paragraphs at least, by filling in the ending.

Sayin’

Tob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...