Make Dani a Baby

Story Info
Dani tries for a baby, without the father's consent.
5.4k words
4.49
51.8k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commission I had tons of fun writing. Based the girl in the story on one of my friends, haha.

-

Travis felt dizzy as he started to wake up. The room had a pleasant atmosphere, illuminated by candlelight, and with the scent of incense permeating the place. This, complete with the calming music, was the perfect set up to come back to, after a long session of meditation turned into an accidental nap. But Travis wasn't the yogi type. In fact, he still smelled of perfume and alcohol, which made sense since his last memory was of partying at a club. As he came to his senses, he tried to sit up, but something around his wrists and ankles prevented him from doing so.

This had the same effect as having a bucket of water poured on him. He became lucid, and he struggled against his bindings. They were leather cuffs, the same type BDSM lovers used for their bondage play. They seemed to go and join under the bed. He looked down at himself. He still was wearing his velvety bordeaux shirt, his fine black pants and his elegant black shoes. This barely made him feel any safer. How had he gotten to this situation? He wasn't the kind to get black out drunk, and wake up under the whip of some vixen going all dominatrix on him. On one hand, he wasn't that irresponsible with alcohol. On the other, he wasn't the most deviant person out there, but whenever things got more on the kinky side, he definitely wasn't the one being tied up. Could he really have been roofied? But men didn't get drugs slipped in their drinks. That was something only women had to worry about. Which was sad. Nobody should be worrying about that, but still...

He hadn't noticed the door. He looked up at it when it opened, its hinges creaking, as a kind looking woman came into the room. She was on the shorter side, with a small frame, but wider hips. Her hair was blonde and full of tiny curls, tied up in a low ponytail. She wore casual clothing: a graphic t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Travis stared at her in confusion. She just gave him back a gentle smile. He threw his head back into the pillow and started laughing, when he understood the situation. 'Hurr hurr hurr. Very funny. Now get me out of here, Martin!'

Nobody responded. The girl didn't lose her good mood. She sat on the bed next to him, and settled in like she owned the place. She indulged herself in watching Travis' chiseled face. The man felt quite uncomfortable with her attention. She had hazel eyes, the irises framed by a darker ring towards the edge, and her stare was intense, despite coming from behind of a pair of glasses. Her lips were very rosy, despite the lack of any product on them. They were thin, but with a delicate, feminine shape. She kept pressing them together, like she couldn't wait to indulge in a delicious dessert. 'Martin! If you're gonna hire a whore as a joke at least choose a hot one! Now come untie me!'

'Why do men always go for physical appearance, when they want to degrade a woman?' she asked with a pleasant voice. Despite her question, she wasn't annoyed. She seemed amused, in fact. She leaned towards him, to give him a closer look. 'I'm not a prostitute. And there's no Martin here. Who is he? One of the guys who was with you at the club?'

The hairs on the back of Travis' neck were standing on their ends. If she was telling the truth, the fact that she knew where he had been was unnerving. 'If it wasn't Martin, then who hired you?'

She chuckled. 'No one. This isn't a prank. I brought you here. Slipped something in your drink. It was easy to pretend you were my drunk boyfriend, and I was helping you get home. The taxi driver didn't question anything.' Despite her explanation, she was far from looking creepy, or perverted. She still looked like the nice girl next door.

'I have a hard time believing that. Men don't get roofied.'

'Yet here you are.'

Travis glared at her. He wanted to seem angry, but when he looked around, he did so with the secret expectation that one of his friends would bust through the door, saying he had been pranked. He focused back on the girl. 'Why me?'

'I just couldn't take my eyes off of you at the club. I even went up to you and talked to you.' Her voice adopted a dreamy tone, as she recalled the sight of the handsome bachelor under the lights of the bar. 'You don't remember me?' Her hazel orbs drew in Travis' blue ones. That phrase, it was like a trigger for a repressed memory. Several beautiful women he had danced with flashed before his eyes. And among them, fading to the background in his memories due to how unremarkable she was, the short girl with puffy hair, who was way too straight forward given she was playing out of her league. He wasn't mean about turning her down, and she seemed to take it well too. Who knew she would react like this. 'You remember.' The girl told him, seeing realization on his face. 'I'm Dani. And I brought you here because I want you to get me pregnant.' She stated, matter-of-factly.

Travis stared at her. He would have laughed if he wasn't so unnerved. 'Err, that won't happen. I told you already. I'm not into you. Sorry.' He should be more angry, but despite being a man, tied down like this he didn't have the upper hand. He didn't know what she was capable of, and didn't want to set her off.

'Oh, it's okay. I'll have sex with you to get your sperm, but I don't need your consent.' She brought a finger to her lips, and looked up at the ceiling. 'You can say it's rape, I guess.'

'Women can't rape men.' Travis barked at her. Now that she was revealing her intentions, his fight or flight response was getting activated, and running away wasn't an option. 'Unless, what? Are you gonna shove a cucumber up my arse?'

'What? No, of course not!' She shook her head, making an apologetic gesture with her hands. 'I'm genuinely trying to get pregnant. And artificial insemination is too expensive, so we'll do it the good old way.'

Travis stared at her, for longer this time. She didn't do anything to break the silence. 'You know?' He sounded indignant now. 'If you had asked, offering a good sum of money, I would have given you my sperm. But you're batshit crazy. So now that's out of the question.'

'Good. I told you, I don't have the money anyway.' She shrugged.

'Why me?!' He was getting more agitated. 'Why not get a boyfriend, or some easy lay? Any woman can get someone to fuck if they lower their standards enough.'

'But I don't want anyone else's baby. I want yours.' She sentenced. Placing one knee on the bed, and her other foot on the ground, she leaned towards him, and cupped his cheek in her hand. 'You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Hopefully the kid will look like you. I want a beautiful baby.' The man gritted his teeth, and tried to bite her with a sudden movement. She retreated just as quickly. 'Ooh, sassy.'

'Don't fuck with me.' He spat at her. 'You can start releasing me now. Because I won't give you a baby. Not now, not ever, not even in your dreams. I told you you're not my type before, because I didn't want to be rude. But want to know the truth? You're ugly. I sleep with model tier girls on the daily. I've gotten tons of propositions to act, model, even to do porn. Your hair is all frizzy, you're chubby but have no tits. If you hadn't gotten all up on my face, I would have never even glanced at you. You disgust me.'

If those words affected Dani, she didn't let it be shown. His appraisal of her wasn't on point though. She wasn't chubby. She just had a healthy amount of fat on her body, and didn't suck in nor wore compressing underwear, to hide the fact that she had organs. But even back when she was chubby, Dani loved her body. Her thinner, current frame was an accidental aftermath of a healthier, more active lifestyle. After all, she needed her body to be in the best condition possible, if she was going to carry a baby to term. She tilted her head, with a puzzled look. 'Yes, you're not attracted to me, I got it. I don't see what that has to do with anything. I'll still make you get me pregnant.'

'HOW WILL YOU GET PREGNANT IF I WON'T EVER CUM IN YOU?!'

Dani stepped away, a bit off-put by the screaming man. 'Who said you'll never cum in me?' She asked. 'I just have to give you an erection and get you off. It's easy to give a man an orgasm.' She started listing options, raising a finger for each of them. 'I can jerk you off, or give you oral sex. The friction alone will make you hard. I can bring my toys and stimulate your prostate. You say you don't like me, but I'm ovulating, and my pheromones will do their work on you. You'll fill me up with your seed, whether you like it or not.'

Travis gave her a death glare. He closed his hands into fists, his whole body tensing up. 'I'll never get hard for you.' He said through gritted teeth. 'Get lost. You're a freak.'

'Oooooh, now we're talking.' Dani perked up again. She brought her hands together, with a pleased smile. 'I love it when guys say that. They always get hard in the end.'

Travis looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. 'You've done this before.'

'Yes~ Can't help what turns me on, you know? Lucky for me, the police would never believe that poor little me took advantage of a guy, so they never report me, out of shame, or out of fear that I'll cry rape.' She said happily. Her smile turned sly then, her eyes glazed over with lust. 'You're the one I picked to father my kid though. So far you're the best looking one out of all of them.'

The woman's words made Travis feel like he had a weight on his chest. What she said about the police was true. If that was the case, then there was only one thing he could do to get out of this situation, without giving away his genetic material, and exposing himself to a trial for child support. 'I will never cum for you.' He swore in a low voice. Then he continued, louder. 'I'll stay soft the whole time. I don't care what you do. I know that on top of being ugly, you're insane. You'll never manage to get me hard.'

Travis' resistance seemed to be riling Dani up. She took off her hair tie, throwing it aside, and kicked away her sneakers. 'Oh, please. You're a man. I'll pet your dick a little bit, and you'll be ready to go.'

'That won't have any effect on me, if the person touching my dick is disgusting.' Travis spoke with venom in his voice. Dani seemed immune to it though. She grabbed the edges of her t-shirt, and started pulling it over her head. She did so slowly, as if enjoying the sensual feeling of the fabric caressing her skin. Her whole body was of the same milky skin-tone, dotted with a beauty mark on her belly, and she revealed a pair of small but shapely breasts, crowned by delicate pink nipples. Travis was hypnotized. Finding himself in danger, he was extra aware of all of his captor's movements. But there was also a primal part of his brain that saw boobs, and wanted to keep looking.

She discarded the t-shirt, and gave Travis a smirk. 'You say I'm ugly, but you stared at me all the time as I took that off, and you're still looking at my breasts.' Travis turned his head away, refusing to acknowledge this. Dani walked over to a night table, and took a pair of scissors from a drawer. She took off his shoes together with his socks, without bothering with untying them. She cut up each leg of his trousers, and after undoing his belt, she threw aside the scraps of fabric that used to be his pants and underwear. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it open with a strong movement, sending most of the buttons flying, and getting a scared gasp from Travis. Then she cut up the rest of the shirt so she could take it off, and dropped in on the floor.

A knot had formed in Travis' stomach, now that he was so exposed. But his dick was still as limp as it could be. He snorted with feigned confidence. 'See? Shake your tits in front of my face for all I care. I'll see nothing that excites me.'

'Maybe you won't see anything, but I bet you'd love feeling them. All tits are good tits.' She spoke while massaging her breasts. She cupped them, lifting them, and then dropped them, making them bounce despite their humble size. Travis, again, couldn't look away. It was true that they seemed soft... His eyes followed the movement of her hands, as they trailed down to stick their thumbs inside her panties. She turned around, and she pulled both pants and underwear down, bending forward, and showing Travis her ass and pussy. She was completely shaven, prepared for the occasion, so a strip of pink flesh could be seen, peeking from under her major lips. She stepped out of her clothes, and turned towards her prisoner. Her wide hips combined with her slender legs gave her a thigh gap, so even as she stood relaxed, Travis could see her pink lips, slightly engorged. Dani ran her hands down her own sides. 'See this? I might not be the greatest thing, but I have a great waist to hips ratio. Men flock towards this shape, out of reproductive instincts.'

'I'm not an animal. I don't have instincts. I have reasoning. I can think. And I think that, whatever you say, you're still ugly as fuck.' Travis complained, frustrated at himself for following her movements all throughout her stripping.

'I'll believe that when you stop staring at my pussy.' Dani said. Travis rolled his eyes, exasperated, but then they landed on her ass again, as she bent down to pick up her panties. Holding them in her hands, she brought the piece of fabric that was in contact with her cunt, up to Travis' nose. He couldn't help but catch a whiff as he inhaled quickly to hold his breath. Dani was keeping a close vigilance on his crotch, and she was pleased to see his cock twitched in response. 'I've just showered, so what you smell on my panties are pure pheromones. You're already reacting to it, see? You'll give me an erection to milk you from. It's inevitable.'

'You're seeing things. Because you're crazy.' The man snarled at her.

'Whatever you say, pumpkin.' Dani said, letting her panties fall to the ground. She opened the night table drawer to retrieve a bottle of lube from it. She poured some in her hand, and went to Travis' side. With unwavering confidence, she took his member in her hands. It was limp, and with reason. He didn't feel aroused at all. Despite the lube having a warming effect, and making her hands feel silky, he was so disgusted by the whole situation, he was confident he wouldn't have a hard on.

'I didn't think it was possible, but this feels even worse than having my dick checked out at the urologist.' Travis spoke with disdain, and a bit calmer now that he knew his body wouldn't betray him.

'People get erections at the urologist all the time.' She replied in a monotone voice, but her gaze was fixated on what she had in her hands. She had a lustful expression on her face. Despite Travis' expressing zero excitement at this, she seemed to be quite aroused herself.

'Urologists don't strap you to a table. They don't molest you, and they're watching out for your health. You're a horrible woman. You could have taken no for an answer. No one had to know that you approached me. No one had to know that you were rejected. We could have gone on with our lives without ever crossing paths again, with no trouble. But all this little montage of yours, will ensure that my dick shrivels up and falls over before ever giving you what you want from me.'

'Someone is suddenly talkative.' Dani's voice was playful. She gave Travis a devilish smile. 'Could you be trying to take your mind away from your penis?' Travis had more to say, but his words got caught in his throat. Was he doing this subconsciously, to ignore what was going on all over his cock? Dani continued. 'The body is a machine. If you push the right buttons, you can turn it on, and you can give it an orgasm, whether the person wants it or not.' She wanted to get in front of his face, but she knew he was capable of biting her. 'I just have to figure your buttons out.'

She crawled onto the bed, settling between his legs. Travis' tensed up. His cock twitched again, at the familiar feeling of another body on top of his. 'Oh, seems I have found one.' Dani joked. She seized the moment when his member reacted to her, and started shaking it from side to side, and pumping it with her index finger and thumb forming a circle around it. He gritted his teeth. He wasn't liking this, but these sensations, he knew very well. He started to harden in Dani's hand, making her smile even wider in satisfaction. She masturbated him harder, getting her face close to his crotch. Instead of initiating oral sex though, she just blew her hot breath on it, and his dick stood up to its full length. Her eyes lighted up at the sight. His, instead, were filled with fear. Now this woman could ride him if she wanted, or try to milk him. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to convince himself that, as revolting as this encounter would be, the worst scenario wouldn't happen. He was too disgusted and stressed out to cum, so at least she wouldn't be able to impregnate herself. Still, it was super embarrassing to have gotten hard in her hand, like some horny teenager that couldn't keep a grasp on himself. He thought he was better than that. He opened his eyes, scared, as he felt Dani caressing his legs. It wasn't a lustful petting though. It was more like she was trying to console him. 'Don't feel bad about it. You're a man. It's normal for you to react this way when you're being touched like this.'

She crawled further up his body. She took a whiff of his dick's scent, delighted by his musk. She continued forward, pressing her chest against his erection. Travis fought hard to take his mind off the fact that he had a pair of tits squeezing his hard on. She felt his cock trace her stomach down the middle, and she positioned herself to ride him. She let his member rest against her entrance, sighing with the relief of feeling the need to be full, and knowing soon she would get her fix. She lowered herself onto him, gasping as she felt his cock stretch her from inside. Travis gave a choked whine. It felt good, in a mechanical way, but he wanted it to stop, right now. He fought the urge to try and shake her off, not wanting to accidentally hump her, and give her the pleasure she was seeking. He lied as still as he could.

'Hey there, don't make that face. You look like you're going to pull a muscle.' Dani was almost purring her words now. She rested her hands on his hips, using them as leverage to raise her buttocks, and slowly lower herself onto him again. He whined, and bit his lip to not moan every time her pussy would pull his foreskin back, and subject the tip of his dick to a whole, wet tunnel squeezing down on it. 'This is perfectly natural. You're on the first stage of the male sexual response.' She spoke slowly, wanting each of her words to make an impact on Travis, for him to understand the inevitability of his situation.

'There are two types of stimuli, to make a penis erect.' Dani never stopped her movements. The easiness with which she gave this explanation, while literally riding a man, left clear she had done this several times. 'You might not consciously desire me, but your neural pathways are wired to react like this, when there's a female available to reproduce.' She grinded on him, squeezing his dick all the way as she went up and down, at a very slow pace. 'But more importantly, the receptors on your cock can't help but react to mechanical stimulation. This makes the spine send a signal for the muscles in your penis to relax. Because a hard dick doesn't mean tense muscles, you know? The muscles there are like a sponge, and when they relax, they get filled with blood, making your dick all engorged to be taken by someone like me.'

She waited for a response on Travis' part. His eyes were closed, and he was muttering something. It sounded like a prayer at first, but after paying more attention, she realized he was reciting multiplication tables, probably to take his focus away from his dick, and to think of something as far away from sexual context as it got. She chuckled, amused by knowing Travis thought she'd let him lose his erection. She got down from him, making him follow her with his eyes, panicked because of not knowing what she would do next. She pulled a cock-ring from her nightstand, stretched it so it'd go over the head, and let it shrink back to its original size, around the base of Travis' member. He stared at her, in both fear and confusion. 'Neat little thing about your penis being like a sponge. These toys squeeze the base of your dick so the blood doesn't flow back into the body, and you maintain an erection.' She clapped her hands and spoke with a musical voice. 'Isn't it amazing that I get to control your body in whatever way I want, be it with just my body, or with convenient gadgets?'

12