Make Dani a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis gritted his teeth, knowing that he couldn't will his boner away. Not with that thing keeping his shaft up. 'I'm never gonna cum for you.' He muttered.

'Hm? Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.'

'I'm never gonna cum for you!' Travis yelled at the top of his lungs. He wanted to come across as threatening, but his voice broke in the middle of it, and now his throat hurt. He was having trouble to breathe, as his body had been stuck in flight response mode for too long, and he was short-winded, like he had just finished a marathon. 'It doesn't matter what you do.' He said between gasps. 'I swear I will never cum in you.'

'Those are some big words for someone who surely is already in the emission phase.' Dani said with a grin. She straddled him again, but instead of penetrating herself, she grinded against him, dragging her clit all over the length of his shaft. She used a hand to press his dick against her pussy, so both of them could get some delicious friction. 'That means all the little ducts in your balls and cock are contracting to move semen around, and your prostate is producing the juice that will carry your swimmers into my womb.' She slid her finger over the glans, spreading around a bit of pre-cum. 'You don't have to be a scientist to figure out what the next phase will be.'

Travis looked up at her. He still felt relatively safe. He wasn't attracted to this woman -- at all. Not that there was anything bad with her. He had just been blessed with model tier looks, and so his standards were unusually high when it came to women. He could afford to do so, and without spending a penny. But since this crazy girl looked as bland as unsalted crackers, and had a horrid personality to top it off, he was nowhere near an orgasm. He felt confident he wouldn't get there. His thoughts were interrupted, by Dani turning around to a reverse cowgirl position. Travis drew a breath when her body adopted a shape that was all too familiar, both for Travis, and for the more primitive part of his brain. A round butt, that came from a pair of wide hips, then went up to a tiny waist and shoulders. Despite her crotch being mostly hidden in shadows, he could see her lips were dangerously close to his tip. This pear shaped body was calling out to him. It was asking him to ride her from behind, to dig his fingers into her flesh and take that woman. He saw Dani looking over her shoulder back at him, a mischievous glint in her eye. 'I can feel your need. Your legs are trembling.' She caressed his limbs, and he realized it was true. 'What are you craving? To make a baby with me...?' She barely touched the head of his cock with the entrance of her pussy, tearing a whine from Travis. 'Or maybe something more... Taboo?' This time she pressed her ass against his dick, which pulsated in response.

'I'm not craving anything.' Travis muttered. 'Leave me alone.'

'Someone is sounding more defeated.' Dani said with delight. Travis felt a surge of anger, but he couldn't bring himself to yell at her. He had to focus on not cumming. She penetrated herself with his cock. In this position, his member was pressing hard against the walls of her vagina. She moaned at the intensity of this, and Travis almost cried out, as he suddenly got a lot closer to his climax. She started riding him relentlessly, and the friction was too much to bear. He shut his eyes closed, but the shape of her feminine body was burnt into his brain. The incense stick had burned off and faded to the background, and now the smell of both their sexes was assaulting his nostrils.

His whole body tensed up, as if he could force himself to keep it in. 'I'm not going to cum. I'm not going to cum. I'm not going to cum.' He said rapidly, in a mantra that would hopefully keep him from impregnating this woman.

'What do you mean you're not going to cum?!' Dani was getting lost in ecstasy. Her calm demeanor was leaving place for a lustful beast. She cupped Travis' balls in one hand, as she kept her hips moving in short, fast strokes, instead of bouncing on top of his cock, so she could keep her hand there. 'I can feel your balls tensing up, preparing to shoot their load! Admit it: Men try to gain power over us through brute strength, because they know us women actually hold all the power in our bodies!' She turned around to face him, slipping off the cock ring in a swift movement, and went back to riding him violently so fast, he didn't have a moment to rest. 'Look at you! You said I was so ugly you'd never cum, but these curves, these hands, this pussy have made you succumb to your most primal instincts! Now cum for me! Fill me with your seed, and make me a beautiful child!'

As if on cue, Travis' body started having tremors, as he had the strongest orgasm of his life. He cried, feeling betrayed. It was like his body didn't belong to him anymore. It only obeyed Dani. He filled her with so much semen, it overflowed and coated both of their crotches. She thrust back onto him, until he was balls deep, and she squeezed with her pussy as much as she could before raising herself, literally milking him until his last drop.

Travis stared at the ceiling. His release should have made his body relax, but he still was tense. Tears streamed down the sides of his head, but he wasn't screaming or sobbing anymore. He felt like his conscience wasn't quite there, having an out of body experience because of wanting to be away from there so badly. His dissociation was cut by Dani flopping down next to him. The sudden weight besides him grounded him. She flexed her legs and held them up, her hands behind her knees, so gravity would push the semen further into her. He could hear both of their breaths being worked up, but coming back to normal. This made Dani realize a little mistake in her set up. 'Oops. I wanted our first try to be perfect, but I forgot to put music on.'

Travis wasn't surprised anymore, by how nonchalantly she spoke about this experience. He found himself listening to her for some reason. He looked at her when he felt her turning towards him. It seemed like, if Dani wanted to be seen, now his body and mind would give her that attention. 'Maybe it was for the better though. If our music tastes don't mesh well, it could make things awkward.' She said. 'But! While we rest for round two, you can tell me all about what music you like. Oh, and what you like to eat. Do you have any allergies? I want to keep you well fed, so your sperm is of good quality.'

He spoke in a haze. 'Round... Two?'

'Well, yes. I have to make sure you impregnate me. I'm punctual as a clock, and this is the prime time of my cycle to get pregnant, but one attempt might not cut it.' She got up, and his eyes subconsciously followed the dripping of his semen down her legs. 'Stay here, I'll bring us some water.' She exited the room quickly. Travis went back to staring at the ceiling. "Stay here" she said, as if he could go anywhere.

Several days later, Dani held a pair of paper sheets in her hands. She had nothing against at home pregnancy tests, but she wanted absolute certainty, so she made the sacrifice and payed for a blood test. Her heart was pumping hard against her chest. She was excited, but also nervous. With a trembling hand, she ripped the seal, and went to the second page, to check the result. A gasp of relief left her when she read "positive". She hugged the papers, and slid down the wall to the floor. She was having a child, with the man of her dreams no less. Would the kid have curly hair, just like her? Would they inherit their father's blue eyes?

She got up from the ground, folded the papers neatly, and stashed them with the rest of her important documents. This was time to celebrate! She ran to her room, and shoved the door open. The sudden noise startled Travis, who was still tied down. His body ached from lying still for so many days, but he smelled good and a perfect shave, as Dani was determined to taking care of him, and he had given up on fighting. She undressed herself in a heartbeat, and got on top of him, a wide grin on her face. 'It came back negative. Guess we'll have to keep trying, huh?'

Travis sighed in defeat. He threw his head back, and Dani suckled on his neck, his cock already hardening at her familiar touch.

12