Make Him Cry Uncle

Story Info
It was a full proof plan
5.7k words
4.39
148.7k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,544 Followers

Copyright © 2017

DEDICATION: I want to dedicate this story to my good friend and colleague, Mostera1. He passed away on Dec 17th from a sudden and massive heart attack.

I came up with the idea for this story a couple of years ago. When I told him of it Mostera1 took off with his own ideas that took the story in a completely different direction than I had intended. I wanted to keep it on the lighter side but he saw it as a dark story with lots of cheating and retribution. His ideas were great—just not my style. We tossed different scenarios back and forth and when I saw how enthusiastic he was about the story I handed it over to him and said run with it.

He started it a couple of times but unfortunately, life kept getting in the way and he never did get a chance to finish it so I'm writing my version in his honor.

I'm going to miss him very much. He was a great collaborator but an even greater person and friend.

RIP my very good friend, Mostera1.

*

Make Him Cry Uncle

The sky was a cloudless blanket of bright blue serenity broken only by the gentle, musical chirping of contented feathery friends scampering from tree to tree. Dana, still in her house coat, sipped her coffee while mindlessly looking out the kitchen window onto the best that a Chicago's summer day has to offer.

She didn't even hear the redundant knock on the back door just before her friend and neighbor walked in.

"Jesus, girl, you're not dressed yet? It's gorgeous outside."

"Hi, Gloria," she said, tuning around to address her friend. "Coffee?"

"Yeah, I'll have a quick cup. I stopped by to see if you wanted to come over and hang out at the pool," she said while taking a seat at the kitchen table.

Dana took a cup from the overhead cupboard and poured the java. "Yeah, that sounds good," she replied as she set the brew down in front of her friend.

Gloria sensed something different. Dana almost appeared to be out of it...in a daze almost. "Everything alright, Dana? It's not like you to still be in your robe at ten o'clock in the morning."

"Oh, I'm okay," Dana responded. "I just have some things on my mind, that's all."

"Well you can tell me all about it by the pool. It's eighty degrees out there already. Go put on your suit and let's go."

"Okay; let me grab a quick shower and I'll be over in twenty minutes."

"I'll be waiting." Gloria finished her coffee in one more sip. "Don't be long," she said, leaving the way she came.

Dana went upstairs and took a shower then picked one of her more conservative swim suits and headed off in the direction of her neighbor's. Gloria was already poolside, stretched out on a lounge chair with a glass of red wine. The bottle and a clean glass sat on a small round table between Gloria and the chair reserved for her neighbor.

She didn't even bother removing her sunglasses when she heard Dana's footsteps. "Tim and I found this lovely little winery in Lake Geneva. This is one of my favorites. It's a fruit wine, try it," she said, motioning for her friend to have a seat at the same time.

Dana poured herself a glass before joining her friend by stretching out in the other lounge chair. She took a sip then closed her eyes and leaned back to feel the warm sun on her face. "Mmmm, that is good."

"Umm humm," she acknowledged lazily. "So, what's going on, girlfriend? You looked like you were a thousand miles away when I walked in. Everything okay on the home front?"

"Yeah," she replied, not too convincingly.

"It doesn't sound like it. Come on, out with it. You know you can't keep any secrets from me."

There was a short stillness in the warm air as Dana decided to trust her neighbor. "Gloria, have you ever thought of...of having sex with other men?"

That caught Gloria's attention. She removed her sunglasses and looked over. "You're not having an affair? Oh, Dana..."

"No...at least not yet."

"Well take my advice and don't do it. Jesus, Dana, if John ever found out you were sleeping around on him it'd kill him."

"Huh, only after he killed me first. He'd be devastated, I know. It'd be the end of our marriage. That's why I haven't done anything yet. I love John. I'd never want to hurt him like that."

"Then why are you talking about having an affair?"

"Not really an affair, just a change of pace once in a while. Don't you miss the variety, the thrill of breaking in a new lover?"

"Not really."

"Well I do. I wasn't a slut or anything but I had my share of men before I met John. Sex never got old because there was always something different. If I felt adventurous I could go out, bat my eyelashes at some handsome guy and take him home for some excitement. I've been married for five years now. I miss the diversity, the challenge."

"So I take it John's not very good in bed?"

"Oh no, he's the best I've ever had—by far. It's not the quality of sex it's...I don't know, it's always with John. Every time I look up after having an orgasm it's John's grinning face looking back at me. It was okay for a while but it's getting old. I love him to pieces but I really do miss having different lovers."

"Dana, you'd have to be so careful; you said it yourself, if John found out it'd be the end of your marriage and men always find out you know. I have a couple of friends who thought they could sneak something by their husbands. Every one of them got caught."

"Yeah, I know. I think they probably hone in on the guilt. I mean, how are you not going to feel guilty? I know I would. I think John would spot it right off. One look into my face and he'd know."

She took another sip of wine before continuing. "If I'm going to do it, it has to be soon. John is talking about having kids. That would make it ten times harder, not to mention make me feel even more guilt. Then I'd not only be cheating on John but our kid too."

"Have you talked about it with him? You know some guys actually get off on watching their wives screw other men. Maybe it's a fantasy of his and you don't even know it."

"No, are you kidding; we've talked about fidelity before. You can be sure he's not one of those guys. I wish he was, this would be a whole lot easier."

"Hmmm."

"What? I know you Gloria. When you say, "Hmmm," like that, you've got something up your sleeve."

"Well...I was just thinking...what if you made him cry uncle."

Dana had no idea what her friend was talking about. "I don't get it," she replied with a confused look, "cry uncle?"

Gloria explained herself. "Yeah, give him all the sex he wants, and more. In fact, demand it. When he's home during the day tell him you want to make love. As soon as he crawls into bed at night, attack him. Make him set the alarm half an hour earlier in the morning and tell him you need some loving to hold you over until he comes home. He'll probably love it, at least at first, but physically he won't be able to keep going. When he's exhausted and can't perform anymore, you start complaining."

Dana was starting to understand her friend's plan. "Yeah," she said with delight. "I get it now. I'll screw the hell out of him until he can't possibly get it up any more, then I start bitching at him. I'll tell him he's not keeping me satisfied in bed, that I'm frustrated and that he'd better start taking vitamins or something. I'll harp on him constantly. Hell, after a while he'll beg me to take a lover."

"Ah ha," Gloria confirmed. "He'll realize you require more sex than he can provide, especially if you keep bitching at him for falling down on his conjugal duties as a husband. By the time you tell him you want to take a lover, he'll welcome the relief."

"Gloria, you're a genius," applauded Dana. "But," she suddenly looked worried, "won't he figure it out. I mean, we've been married for five years. I never needed that much sex before. Won't he be suspicious? As soon as I mention a lover he's going to know the whole thing was a set up from the start."

Gloria thought for just a couple moments before her devious mind came up with the answer. "Complain about hot flashes. When it comes to a woman's hormones, men are completely in the dark. Tell him they're all out of whack and it's making you constantly horny."

"Hot flashes, shit Gloria I'm only twenty-five. He'd never fall for that."

"Sure he will," she continued. "Besides, you really think he's going to be looking for an explanation? Hell, for the first couple of weeks he'll be living every man's dream; if he can last that long," giggled Gloria.

"It's certainly worth a try," Dana acknowledged. "Hell, the worst that can happen is that we have a whole lot of sex for a couple of weeks. I guess I can think of worse things," she said with a laugh.

"Damn, all this talk about sex is making me horny. I think you and I should go to the mall a little later and check out Victoria's Secret," Gloria suggested.

"Great idea...yeah, something in black; I can meet him at the door dressed in some sexy lingerie tonight when he comes home. I'm really beginning to like this," she commented.

Both girls giggled as they both made plans for seducing their husbands.

It was early afternoon before Dana and Gloria pulled themselves from the pool and headed for the mall. They made a bee-line for Victoria's Secret. They had been discussing seduction techniques for hours and already had a good idea of what they were looking for so it took them no time at all before they were heading home again with smiles of anticipation.

When John walked in the door that night he was greeted by someone who looked like his wife, except this woman wore a short, tight, little black dress. The kind women wear when they're out to seduce a man. Her auburn hair flowed softly over her shoulders and her green eyes sparkled.

She slinked up to her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Welcome home, stud." her voice dripped with sex.

"Hello, yourself," he replied with a big grin. John had no idea what had brought on his wife's mood but he wasn't going to knock it. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her in tight. By the time they finished their kiss he was hard as a rock.

"Oh, somebody's horny," she expressed with a grin.

"I think a couple of somebody's are horny," he responded.

"Dinner first," she told him. "You're going to need all the nourishment you can get tonight." She took him by the hand and led him into the candle light setting in the dining room.

***

"So...how did it go last night?"

"Shit, Gloria, I can hardly walk today. How about you?"

"Well, okay once I convinced Tim I wasn't cheating on him."

"Cheating...whatever gave him that idea?"

"Oh, he thought I was trying to make up for something out of guilt. Remember how we talked about men being able to hone in on the guilt of having an affair? Yeah...well, Tim's radar was working overtime. He gave me the third degree for the first half an hour. I was about to say forget it when I guess he finally decided I was just trying to be romantic. What a Schmutz."

Dana couldn't help but giggle at her poor friend. "Was it worth it by the end of the night?"

"Oh yeah; so it went well for you too?"

"Yeah; if John thought I was guilty of something he didn't say anything. I had a candle light dinner waiting for him when he got home. I had that little cocktail dress on over my outfit. He loves me in that.

"He was in a real romantic mood by the time we got upstairs. I could tell just by the way he was touching me. He really does love me. I could see it in his eyes when he looked at me. We kissed a couple times then he reached around and unzipped my dress. You should have seen his eyes bug out when he saw what I was wearing under it. He smiled and kissed me again.

"The kiss was so passionate I didn't even realize he undid that little push-up bra. When we broke from the kiss the bra just fell right down my arms on to the floor. That's when he picked me up..."

"He picked you up?"

"Yup, just like in the movies or one of those romance novels. Anyway, he gently laid me down on the bed then knelt down and slowly started undoing the garter straps. When he had them all unsnapped he rolled my stockings down while he caressed my legs. When he got the stockings off he unsnapped the garter belt. I raised my hips up a little so he could work my panties down.

"God, I was so hot I almost came as soon as his tongue touched my pussy lips. John always was a great pussy eater. He's not afraid to get right in there. I've always told him he has a very talented tongue so he takes it as encouragement.

"He knows me pretty well by now. He had it timed perfectly. I was about to come when reached up and lightly started circling my clit with his finger. God, did that send me over the edge. I'm not sure but I think I grabbed his head and pushed it down harder. I know I was bucking like a bronco the whole time I was coming.

"It took me a few minutes to come back to my senses. When I looked down he was looking up at me from between my legs. He had a big grin all over his wet face. I was still breathing hard when he started kissing the inside of thighs. From there he kissed my pussy again then started his way up my body. By the time he reached my nipples he had me so hot again I was begging him to fuck me.

"I think he had plans to tease me a little more but I reached down and grabbed his cock. God, he was hard. I guess he knew I meant business so he let me guide him inside me.

"He does this thing where he likes to penetrate barely deep enough to keep it in for a while then he'll start sinking in all the way. He'll go back and forth like that for a while then start getting more aggressive. By that time I've usually come again. Last night he made me come three times before he finally came himself."

"Damn, are you kidding me? That sounds like one great marathon love making session. If you keep him going like that he won't last a week."

"Well, he didn't stop there. He got a warm washcloth and cleaned us both up then lay down along side of me in bed. It took me a few minutes to get back to normal but when I did I took his cock in my mouth. He was hard again in no time and we went for round two."

"Shit, are you kidding me?"

"No, why?"

"Jesus, Dana, Tim is good for about twenty minutes. How long did you guys go at it?"

"Ah...well, we went to bed about eight-thirty. When I glanced at the clock before we cuddled to go to sleep it was a little after midnight so about three and half hours I guess."

Gloria was flabbergasted. "Oh come on."

"Well, we don't always go that long, just when we're both in the mood. Sometimes it's more of a quickie like this morning."

"This morning? You mean he still had enough left to go another round this morning?"

"Oh, yeah; it's too bad we didn't think to set the alarm a little earlier. We only had about forty-five minutes to screw before he had to get off to work."

Gloria didn't say anything for a few minutes. She was too busy fantasizing about her own husband making love to her for three and a half hours. When she finally came back to the land of the living, she changed the topic of conversation and they were off kibitzing about the neighbor four doors down.

That night Dana was still very content from the fucking John had given her the night before but if the plan was to work she had get him in the mood again. It didn't take much. Even without the fancy underwear, John was ready to show his beautiful wife just how much he loved her.

John never did question his wife's sudden need for making love. He was more than happy accommodate her night and day. After two weeks she had another conversation with her neighbor and good friend.

"Well, is he ready to cry uncle yet?" Gloria asked.

"Not so far."

"You're kidding? Did you start complaining when he can't get it up?"

"So far that hasn't been a problem for him."

"Oh come on; haven't you been pressuring him to have sex all the time like we talked?"

"Yeah, shit, Gloria, if we have anymore sex I'll turn into a babbling idiot. He's getting used to it. Morning, noon, and night there he is with his dick hanging out and a shit eating grin on his face. I swear I don't know how much more of it I can take."

"Dana, that doesn't make sense. You mean he's never failed to get it up?"

"Sure, after three or four hours but by then I'm so worn out I need a break."

"Jesus, Dana, he really stays hard that long?"

"Yup," Dana huffed. "Gloria, have you ever done anal?"

"Ah, it's been a long time. I've never done it with Tim—why?"

"I've never done it. It just seems...I don't know, it seems dirty to me but lately I've been considering it just to give my sore pussy some relief."

Gloria was having a hard time believing any man could keep up with the kind of rigorous sex schedule they were talking about. "Damn, Dana, who are you married to...Superman?"

"No, although lately it almost seems that way. John told me he used to practice something called Zen when he was younger. It's some kind of meditation thing. He also did a lot of Yoga and some karate. He says all that stuff helps him focus his mind. That's how he can stay hard for so long."

"Does he still do all that stuff?"

"Not the Zen or the Karate anymore but he still does some Yoga."

"Well he can't keep it up forever, Dana. Sooner or later he's going start falling down on the job. Just have patience."

Later that night Dana was in the laundry room and didn't hear John walk in. After checking the kitchen and not finding his dream girl he went searching. He found her bending over, putting clothes in the dryer.

Without a word he moved in behind her, threw her dress over her back and pulled her panties down. She let out scream from being startled. "Shhhh," he said as he rested one hand on her back while rubbing his finger up and down her slit. It wasn't long before she started to moan.

John turned her toward the sorting table beside them and she bent over, grabbing the sides with both hands.

As soon as she was wet, John unzipped his pants and guided his hard cock home.

"Oh, God," she sighed. Suddenly the soreness inside her pussy gave way to the pleasurable actions of her husband's love tool. John reached around and felt her nipples through the flimsy fabric of the plain dress she wore.

"AAAHHHHhhhhhh," she cried in the throes of her first orgasm of the evening. Of course it wouldn't be the last; John would make sure of that.

It was a little past midnight. Dana was cuddled into the nape of her husband's shoulder, still panting from her...however many orgasms she had; she lost count. John was quietly resting with his arm around her and that never ending grin he always had on his face lately.

"Honey," she demurely started...

"Yes, babe?"

"Have you ever tried anal?"

The question shocked him a little. In five years of marriage she'd never even mentioned it. "Ah, yeah, a couple times before I met you. Why, what brought that on?"

"Nothing specifically; I mean, it's something you and I have never tried together and I just wondered how you felt about it."

"It's fine with me, honey. It's of course firmer and tighter back there so it's kind of a kick for the guy. It can be painful for the woman though. That's why I've never brought it up. If you'd like to try it I'll stop by that adult place I go passed all the time and pick up some lube on my way home tomorrow."

She figured the pain in her butt would only last a little while where the pain in her pussy lasted all day so what the hell... "Yeah, even if we don't do it tomorrow we'll have it on hand when we're in the mood."

The next morning Dana awoke with John's tongue embedded as deeply into her pussy as he could get it. This was becoming a ritual. As soon as he saw her eyelids flicker he started licking with passion. Five minutes after waking up, Dana was screaming in ecstasy.

laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,544 Followers
12